News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

What is your favorite catfight story you have ever reed

• 41 Replies

Offline Raycat

• God Member
What is your favorite catfight story you have ever reed
« on: July 26, 2016, 01:35:50 PM »
Hi to you all,

Hope you are not bothered that i ask you all a question instead of adding a new story. I will do that soon again btw :) But i would like to know:

What is (in your eyes) the best catfight story you have ever read?

This is not a competition of who ever wrote the best stories etc. But i was just wandering wich stories you come up with. Maybe you come up with very old ones not a lot of people have ever read.

So this is a way i hope to read stories that people or myself have never read and are very happy that we can do it after your hints towards good stories.

Thanks.

Ray

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
Re: What is your favorite catfight story you have ever reed
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 02:12:27 PM »
The stories written by Sidekick, Pacer and Jack Coleman.

Offline underdweller

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 09:38:03 PM »
Stories written by Halhow3/ Halhal. Believe it is the same person.
Female strap-on fights, missionary tribbing

Offline Dementedvillian

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 11:56:29 PM »
Stories written by luffy316, honestly.

Offline olderfightfan

• I love mature women
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 12:00:20 AM »
Anything that Norm 60 reposts,  However the battle of the soccer moms is at the top of the list waiting on the rubber match
There's nothing sexier than mature women settling their differences

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 04:20:02 AM »
So many good ones it's hard to choose. Lots of great writers on this board! But I agree, Luffy is my favorite.

Offline FFC

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 04:54:15 AM »
Sophia and Henry by Sidekick

Offline coachzzz

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2016, 03:59:47 PM »
Great topic--thought of this two weeks ago but didn't know what section to put it in.

Current favorites are stories by QuantumJedi and Anna the Marine Chick.  The late, great Braveheart's stories of Sandbridge are really superb.   (RIP Braveheart).

Going back in time (pre-forums), start with Cat Scratch Fever from the Raven--the classic of our genre.   His sequel, Corporate Catfighting, is just about as good.

A Clockwork Strawberry by Jonica is perhaps the best story on this site.  It is the culmination of a long series of brilliant stories by Jonica, Gemma Rox and Laurie Breeze (and others), but can be read as a stand-alone tale.  For one person, it is a story of revenge.   For the other person, it is a story of a lost soul trying to find herself.  Jonica peels the layers of her soul back one by one like an onion, and the effect is amazing.  Extraordinary work.   (Oh, and the fights are really great).

Luxana and the Glass Ceiling by harpau13--the best of his excellent Luxana stories.

The Meeting by Sidekick--love the buildup, and the fights are enjoyable too.

Hellcats--No Mercy--Linda vs. Susan by The Scribbler--this one may not be on this site anymore.  A tale of friendship and betrayal, fought in an underground fighting club. 

Between Best Friends by cfwboy--unusual style of writing, but very senual and vivid. 

I encourage all of you to go back into the depths of these pages to find some older stories you may have missed or never seen before.   A tip of the cap to all of the authors of all styles on this site and others who have graced us with their work.

Offline Wondering48

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2016, 04:48:03 PM »
My favorite writer is Hank McCoy with the stories of "The Missing Spark" and "The Rivals "topping the list. Then the story "Top Cat gets the Cream" by John B. All of these stories deal with the wives catfighting for their husbands. Highly recommend these stories to other readers.

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2016, 08:05:50 PM »

My first wife Debi fights my then girlfriend Mistress Vicky

The beginning of this genre as my fantasy.

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,35434.0.html

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2016, 08:19:31 PM »

This story may be similar to Debi's fight with Mistress Vicky. The fight isn't finished, but it's such a hot fantasy for me. The fight almost happened two different times, but never did IRL.

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,47005.0.html

The outcome of the fight has gone back and forth so many times. Many people think Vicky will fight Caitlin until Caitlin's weight makes her tired, and slow, and out of breath, and then Vicky will really knock the shit out of Caitlin, and it's definitely hot thinking of little Vicky totally dominating big, tough Mistress Caitlin. Draining every drop of her dignity from her. I don't know exactly what it was, because many more people thought that Vicky would beat Caitlin up, so most of my fantasies of this fight had little Vicky beating big Mistress Caitlin up,

But lately it gets me so, very hot thinking about how Caitlin would beat the shit out of little Vicky, and train her, and make her into her slave. I think it would be really hot watching Caitlin drain every last drop of Vicky's dignity out of her.

I've requested someone to finish this story for me, but I have not received a story that really gets me off. If anyone would be kind enough to finish the story, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Offline r6

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2016, 05:57:52 PM »
Really intense and good jobs its of crimsonrash  ;D

The best

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,7181.0.html

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2016, 06:49:44 PM »
The fight in J.T.Edson's novel Slip Gun.

<> 2 lifelong rivals
<> doctor waiting outside the door to treat the loser
<> takes place on a bearskin rug.

Offline Raycat

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2016, 07:04:06 PM »
One of my own favorite were the stories of GW at the Valkyrie site.
I wander what happened to him? Unfortunately i never read some recent work from him.

I also like the stories of Texas fightfan.

Raycat

Offline coachzzz

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2016, 08:48:15 PM »
Sinclairfan, great call on Slip Gun.   I think it was the best of JT Edson's many catfights in his novels and possibly the best you can find in regular published works of anyone.