News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Encounter

• 0 Replies

Offline billdozer152

The Encounter
« on: July 26, 2016, 08:54:24 PM »
The Encounter

Tammy stood at the door of Debbie's house, pounding angrily. She had
 found out, through the grapevine, that this tramp had been having an affair with her husband
 Mike. Debbie worked for Mike as a secretary. When Mike began having marital problems with Tammy, he sought comfort
in Debbie's Apartment. Mike began to "work late" a lot, which aroused his wife's suspicions. One time, she showed up to his office
to find that he had left. Over time, Tammy began to piece the puzzle together and discovered that Mike had been going to Debbie's house
She found out where Debbie lived and, the next time Mike called in to work late, she was went over. Pulling on to the street, she saw
Mike's mercedes in the driveway. She was on a mission now, she was getting her husband back.

Tammy was a gorgeous for a 44 year old woman. She stood about 5'6" 125 lbs. Her shoulder length hair was dark brown, and she had a
remarkable tan. Tammy worked out and was in decent shape. She also was pretty tanned and took care of herself well. She was the
epitome of aged beauty. Tammy was wearing Daisy Duke Jean Shorts and a sleeveless v neck, which would tease any man who enjoyed
a hint of cleavage.

Tammy angrily banged on the door of the house. As the door opened, Tammy caught her first glimpse of Debbie. It is no wonder that Debbie caught
 Mike's eye. Debbie was a busty blonde, 10 years younger than his brown-haired wife. She stood about 5'8" and weighed 145 lbs. Her breasts were decent
 for her build, but not too big. She was by no means a bodybuilder, but one could tell she worked out often. She had good muscle tone and the beginnings of
a six pack. She stood in the doorway wearing a leather bra which pushed up her breasts. Her dirty blonde hair was tied up into a ponytail. A black tribal tattoo
wrapped around her wright arm and she had another decorative tattoo on her shoulder blade. She had a mild tan. She was wearing leather lingerie bottoms, which showed off her muscular
thighs, and knee high, platform boots with a stilletto type heel.

Tammy's heart leaped into the back of her throat. This woman was dressed in a dominatrix-like lingerie and Mike's car was in the driveway. She knew what this meant. "Where is my husband?"
she cried out. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" Debbie spat out. "My husband is in your house and I am taking him home with me.", Tammy said. "I don't know what you are talking about but you
need to leave.", Debbie replied. Tammy knew that her husband was in the house and didn't have much patience. She pushed her way into the house and ran in. She searched a few rooms. Debbie was
trying to catch up to her, but had trouble keeping up while wearing her boots. Tammy reached a staircase and went down. There she saw Mike, handcuffed to a bed.

Mike looked mortified. He had been caught. He knew it. Tammy piped up, "Come on, we are going, NOW!!" Mike replied that he would like to leave but he didnt have the keys. She turned
around to see Debbie standing behind her. "You need to get out of here now, bitch, before I kick the shit out of you." Debbie said. Tammy got a sinking feeling in side of her. Tammy was not
a fighter. She did not want to fight. She did not know how to fight. She looked at Debbie and realized that is she tried to fight Debbie, she would likely get pummeled. "Listen, I don't want
any trouble, I just want to get Mike and leave" She begged. Mike tried to interrupt, "Debbie, its over, I need to go." Debbie cut him off, "Shut up, worm, you arent going until I am done with
you."

Debbie dangled the key from the chain in front of Tammy, laughing. If you want this, you will have to take it from me. Tammy tried to snatch it, but Debbie pulled it away and helf it behind her.
Tammy tried to reach for it, but Debbie just pushed her away. Finally, Tammy had enough. She wound up and punched Debbie as hard as she could in the stomach. As Tammy's fist connected with
Debbie's stomach, she felt a tremendous pain in her wrist and knuckles. Debbie's abs were hard. As Tammy grabbed her wrist in pain, Debbie laughed at her. "What's the matter?" Tammy threw a punch
to Debbie's face, that landed in the cheek." The punch landed a little harder, but not enough to shake Debbie's confidence. "Alright, let's do this", said Debbie cockily with a half-smirk and she threw the
key across the room. Tammy threw another punch, which Debbie caught mid-air at the wrist. Debbie began to twist Tammy's wrist, who began to cry out in pain. "Stop it, you are hurting her",
yelled Mike as he became concerned about his wife. "I told you to shut up, I will deal with you in a second. With Debbies other hand she wrapped her fingers around Tammy's throat and began to squueze.
As Tammy tried to pry Debbie's hand from her throat Debbie slowly pushed her back to the wall and lifted slightly. Tammy was now pinned against the wall, one of her hands was pinned to the wall,
the other was trying to pull Debbie's hand from her throat. She was on her tippytoes. Her face began to turn red. Debbie released Tammy's wrist, then wound up. The punch landed in Tammy's solar plexus
the sensitive center of nerves and diaphragm became sandwiched between the wall and Debbie's fist, which would have hit Tammy's spine if her organs hadn't gotten in the way. A sharp, high pitched
"OOOOUUUFFF", escaped from the back of Tammy's throat. The sound sounded almost unhuman. Tammy jackknifed as her Torso wrapped around Debbie's fist. As Tammy slid down to the floor, Debbie
pulled back her fist. Mike began to scream for her to stop. Debbie grabbed a ball gab and silenced him, before turning back her attention to Tammy, who was gasping for air on the floor.

Tammy was now on her knees, clutching her midsection. Debbie grabbed her tricep and pulled her to her feet. As Tammy doubled over, Debbie lifted her chin up an looked her in the eyes. "You will regret the day
you ever stepped foot in here." Debbie said, as she punched Tammy in the mouth. The salty taste of blood filled Tammy's mouth as Debbie's knuckles cut open Tammy's lips. Debbie held her by the chin
as she punched Tammy twice more in the cheek and eye. Debbie let go and Tammy fell back down. As Mike watched in horror. Debbie grabbed and started trying to drag Tammy around by her shirt, tearing it and ripping it, before removing it.
Debbie punched Tammy in the lower belly below the beltline, and she curled up. As she lay in the fetal position, Tammy wiped her mouth and saw the blood. She became worried about her teeth, which were still intact. The topless woman rolled to her stomach and tried to crawl away, leaving her midsection open.

Debbie wound up and kicked her in the stomach as hard as she could, as if she were puncting a football. Tammy rolled over twice, curling up. Debbie began to play soccer with Tammy's guts.
She kept kicking her everytime a spot opened, Debbie fired her stilletto boot into it. At one point, The tip of Debbie's boot hit Tammy's exposed ribcage, cracking a rib. Debbie
rolled over Tammy and mounted her, punching her in the breasts a couple of times. Debbie pulled Tammy by the hair and showed her face to her husband. "Looks like you married a wimp." said
Debbie to Mike. She wrapped her arm around Tammy's neck in a headlock/chokehold. "Want to watch me fuck your husband" She spun Tammy around and punched her in the chin. Tammy plopped on her ass

Debbie turned her focus to Mike. She started to remove the rest of his clothes. Tammy was lying on the ground. She couldnt move well, but was trying to work herself up. She watched as Debbie
began to pleasure her husband. Over the next few minutes she managed to work her way up to her feet and grab the bull whip behind her on the wall. She got behind Debbie and wrpped it around her
neck, trying to choke Debbie. Debbie felt the whip around her neck and stood up. Tammy, despite all of her rage, couldn't stand this. She drove backwards into a
wall and administered two slow, hard elbows sharply into the meat of Tammy's belly. She broke loose and turned around, and delivered a punch to Tammy, which landed directly on her nose,
breaking it. Just then, Debbie issued the deciding blow of the fight, right in the pit of Tammy's stomach. Debbie's knuckles seemed to
penetrate Tammy's spine as her gut engulfed Debbie's fist. Having every last bit of air sucked out of her, Tammy lost the will to run away, let alone rescue her husband.
She might have plopped to the floor, had a crack to the jaw not sped the process up. Tammy caught two punches in the small of her back between the shoulder blades as she laid on her stomach.

Debbie looked at the older woman on the ground, now bloodied and beaten. She rolled Tammy over with her foot. Blood streaked from Tammy's lips and nose right down her body. Debbie then pressed her stilletto heel right into her defeated foe's solar
plexus, and held it, grinding her boot in Tammy's chest. Tammy winced with pain, but couldnt do much else. Debbie then placed the Stiletto on Tammy's throat, and pressed just enough for discomfort.
"Do you mind if I have my way with your husband?".Her reply was "No.". "Who is the stronger and better woman." "You are.". "Now, I would like you to apologize for inconveniencing me."." I am
sorry". "Apology accepted", she replied, as she kicked Tammy one last time in her exposed side, right about where the liver would be. Tammy didnt let out much of a grunt.

Debbie pulled Tammy over to a pole and handcuffed her to it, placing a pillow under her head, so she could watch. Debbie then walked over to the bed to tend to Mike.