News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

splenda Daddy 2

• 3 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
splenda Daddy 2
« on: July 28, 2016, 10:06:47 PM »
Splenda Daddy 2

It had been a few days since Megan had wrestled with Cindy. The girls had known each other from school but had not been much more then classmates at the time. They had rekindled their friendship shortly before meeting to sunbath and running into Joe, Megan’s neighbor, had been accidental….sorta.
    The girls where over Megan’s home sitting in her bedroom chatting about normal freshman college girl things until the subject of Joe came up.  Cindy wasn’t sure about the whole event until Megan said: “ Hold that thought.” She ran to her dresser drawer and pulled out the $100.00 crisp bill from her dresser drawer. She turned around and flashed the cash singing “taa daa!” Cindy’s eyes got really big as she rushed off megan’s bed to examine it. “This is for me?” Megan nodded her head and was smiling ear to ear. “And all we had to do was roll around and wrestle and stuff for this?” Megan kept nodding and said “ Yeah, I  know, crazy isn’t it?” After the gleeful squalling and jumping stopped they both retreated to the bed and began to plot how to get more money.
It didn’t take them long to gain the nerve to walk over to Joe’s house and ring the door bell. Joe answered and they walked inside. After greetings were made they all took glass’ of lemonade and headed out to the back patio to sit around the patio table. Megan was the first to open the topic “Thanks, again, for the money.” Cindy added “ Yes, Thank You So much. It’s more then I make in a day at my clothing store.” Joe smiled and said “ Thank You for your performance.”
Megan:” I’m just not sure what we should be doing.”
Joe: “ That is up to you.”
Cindy: “ so you just want us to roll around and wrestle for you and you’ll pay us?”
Joe: “ Just like you did before.”
Cindy was getting curious “ Nothing else, just us wrestling?”
Joe smiled: “ Nothing you would not want to do….Think of it as a modeling job.”

Cindy was wearing pink shorts with a white top while Megan was wearing yellow shorts with a white top. Both hesitated for only a moment and slowly moved together with raised hands. Half their bodies bent as they were accustomed to doing from their high school wrestling days.  After a few false starts both 18 year old girls got each other in partial head locks managed to get a leg wrapped around the other and fell to the ground. Flip flops quickly fell off as bare feet rolled on lush green grass.  They quickly lost their wrestling form (as both had only done wrestling for a few months) and reverted to light rolling around on the ground. Joe caught a glimps of round firm ass cheek and top cleavage as the girls grappled for dominance on the ground. Firm thighs flexed as they struggled rolling back and forth. He was pleased that several minutes later they had not succeeded in pinning each other. As they rolled one more time Cindy had gotten her stomach and chest on top of megan and was fighting for arm control while keeping megan’s left arm pinned beneath her. Her yellow shorts showing some nice butt cheek as she spread her legs out digging her toes into grass to help balance herself.  Megan was trying to kick and roll herself out of the half body pin and Joe moved to notice her breasts bounced firmly as she tried bucking. Her leg muscles tensed as the dug her pretty little heals into the grass and tried to roll away from Cindy. Cindy’s top was ridding up exposing most of her back as Megan’s belly was showing, too.
     Megan was beginning to tire. Her soft belly showing some hard breathing. They were not laughing or giggling but you could tell they were concentrating. Cindy pushed herself up to gain control of Megan’s right arm and lost control of Megan’s right. In a point of desperation Megan began to buck wildly but couldn’t get her 130 pound opponent off. Cindy began asking “ do you give?” but Megan remained silent. Again she tried bucking and again Cindy repositioned herself. Megan brought her free hand up and grabbed the only thing she could get contract with, Cindy’s shirt and started to try and pull her off. She had no leverage so she tried pulling it up but Cindy had pressed to much of her weight down on top of her and she only managed to exposed a bra strap. Cindy yelled “ I wouldn’t do that. Two can play that game.” Megan kept quit and Joe heard her sign and say “ I give.” Cindy popped up and helped Megan up. 
     As they sat around the table Cindy was extra chipper but Joe noticed Megan’s mood turn a little sour. Cindy caught it, too and asked “ What’s the matter?” Megan just shrugged “Nothing.” Cindy rolled her eyes and Megan huffed Joe asked if they felt up to another round and Cindy quickly agreed. Megan looked at Joe and then Cindy and said “ I guess.”  Both firm little 5’5 girls got up out of their chairs and headed to the grass. shoulder length hair brushing down the backs of sweating girls. Cindy looked at Joe and said “great work out.” Both locked up and began spinning around each other trying to get in for a take down. Moving and counter moving for position Megan was the first to engage and Cindy countered just in time to get behind and force Megan to the ground and in short order had her perky ass sitting on the small of Megan’s back. Megan quickly submitted and when asked if they needed a break, Megan was the first to shout “No.”

They both got up immediately they locked up in a bear hug. Cindy wrapped a bare leg around Megan and both crashed to the ground when megan managed to roll her and get quickly on her knees and while Cindy was trying to get up she threw herself over the top of Cindy and reach down with both hands and grab the back of her shirt. Megan quickly asked Joe “ How much if I get this bitch topless for you?”  Cindy began to protest but before she could be much out Megan had pulled up and forced the shirt off Cindy’s body. Both broke free with Megan walking over to Joe to hand the shirt to him. Before she could get it to him Cindy, now only in bra and shorts rushed over and tacked Megan. Both went crashing to the ground hands in each other’s hair as they rolled on the ground. Any graceful wrestling moves replaced with quick open ended slaps and Megan trying to block Cindy’s attempt to get her top off. Cindy managed to defend against being made shirtless for only a few moments and as Megan had succeeded in getting her top off Cindy reached from behind and pulled Cindy’s bra strap. As they forcibly separated and stood both girls let out a string of foul mouth words to each other. Megan was now standing bare chested with Cindy in her bra. Joe walked up to step between them and both ducked around him to reengage.  Both hell cats began shoving each other “That’s a Victoria Secrets bra, you bitch!” “Yeah, so what, so is mine.” “Your going to be buying me a new one if you’ve F*7king ruined it!”
Cindy countered “ I’m sure Joe will buy one for you, slut !” Joe tried to get in between both of them and he was not to politely told to get the hell out of the way.  They began to circle and Megan took a moment to examine her arms and bra and in a flash took it off. “You were just going to try to ruin it.” Both topless girls began slapping and pulling hair. Any wrestling training they had just flew out the window. Both tired but obviously not finished. As they locked up again Joe noticed red marks appearing on back and side from the slaps. Their slightly dampened hair was not in tangles and he watched as they crashed to the ground and began wildly rolling trying to mount the other while slapping. They locked up quickly to catch their breath and Joe noticed that their breasts where touching. Not full on but Cindy’s left breast was making contact with megan’s right. With evenly matched tit sizes their soft pillows where smashing together nicely.
      The pause in the action only lasted for seconds till Cindy managed to get behind Megan and apply a very sloppy half nelson. As Megan began to struggle Joe couldn’t help but notice how her orbs with erect nipples glistened in the sun light. Megan continued to struggle until Joe came up to them and waited. Almost in a fatherly fashion he said with his eyes “ are to two done yet?” Megan tried to break free but Cindy felt the fight leave her and they did separated. Silently they gathered their things and Megan stated under her breath “ screw this, I don’t care how much you pay me, she is a bitch and I hate her.” But before she stormed out the door she stood in front of Joe with her hand out. Heaving chest with exposed breasts and erect nipples. He paid her. She grabbed the money turned around and was beginning to storm out the door when she paused, saw how much it was looked at Joe and said “Thanks” then finished her dramatic storm out the door. Cindy, still  topless went to the table and sat down in the chair. Joe fallowed her. She looked up at him with coy eyes and said “ did you like that?” Her bare chest heaving with slightly larger erect nipples then Megan. Joe didn’t say anything he just nodded and smiled.  “Don’t worry, I’ll talk to her. It will be fine.” Joe paid her and she looked a bit stunned. “Thanks, this is what I normally make in a week.” She began to finish her lemonade and just blurted out “so that’s what a catfight feels like?” Joe nodded. “Wow, it was kinda a rush.” Joe smiled “ you mean the feeling of dominated someone.” Cindy smiled “ Yeah, not just a fight, but I had her on display. You got a full eye load of her tits and she was helpless to stop me.” Joe continued to smile “ She would have done the same to you, eventually.”  “But she didn’t. I won.” Cindy finshed her last sip and got up and slowly put her bra back on. Turned around to expose her back to Joe who quickly gathered that she was asking him to snap her bra on. He did and she turned gave him a smile and a quick peck on the cheek.  Her bra right in his face distracting him as he felt her hand make contact with his raging boner. She purred in his ear “ You better take care of that real soon. It’s going to start hurting.” She gave it a little squeeze and backed away putting on her shirt. She looked him in the eye and stated “I’ve had a few boyfriends while our little Megan is … how can I put this….just been deflowered on prom night a few short months ago. 
    As she walked away to let herself out Joe realized that one is a quick learner.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: splenda Daddy 2
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 10:39:35 PM »
Love where this is going.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline tangocash123

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 09:57:37 AM »
I'll second that!

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 01:09:32 PM »