News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

STORY: It's Not Over

• 7 Replies

Offline halhow3

• God Member
STORY: It's Not Over
« on: July 30, 2016, 03:57:06 AM »
This is the sequel to the story TWO FOR ONE and is the continuing rivalry between the futa girls Cali and Jen.

This is a story about girls with both vaginas and cocks.  If this interests you, read on, if NOT then stop!

Enjoy,

halhow3

The New York Series:  IT’S NOT OVER                                                                                                   By Halhow3

If Cali thought her issues with Jen were finished, she would soon discover she couldn’t have been more mistaken.  It was not over, not over at all.

At the very next group session, Jen was there dressed even trashier than usual and flirting with Dr. Peter’s openly.   Wearing a short red skirt and a leopard print halter top with red heels, she was almost falling out of her clothes and finding any excuse to bat her eyes at Cassandra or reach out and touch her. 

Before the session was over Cali was steaming mad, so when Jen turned her head and gave Cali a …long stare… before standing up and walking out of the room, Cali was ready for her.  Cali counted to a minute under her breath then stood up suddenly and rushed out of the room.  Dr. Peters gaze followed her with concerned then she hurried to close the session out.

Dressed in a short black skirt, black sleeveless blouse and black heels, Cali rushed down the hallway almost at a run.  Turning the corner she burst through the door to the women’s restroom only to find that grinning witch Jen waiting for her barefoot, with her skirt off and her shecock out.

“About time you got here bitch”, Jen sneered.  “I have been waiting for you and tonight I am going to teach you a Lesson.”

“Oh is that right whore”, Cali replied as she kicked off her heels and wiggled out of her skirt and panties, her shecock already starting to stiffen?  Cali began to stalk toward Jen whose own shecock was fully erect, jutting up and waiting to duel Cali’s angry girl.

“Let’s take this into a stall bitch”, Jen replied hotly.  “Mine against yours!  All out war!”

“That is fine with me slut”, Cali replied.  “Mine has already creamed yours once and will just do it again.”

Hissing, Jen backed into the last stall on the left, waiting for Cali to join her.  Cali stepped in at once, barely pausing to close and lock the stall door before hurdling herself at her rival.  The two angry women crashed together, clutching at each other with both hands.  Cali pushed Jen into the back wall as Cali’s shecock angrily lunged at Jen’s waiting girl horn.

Cock met cock and both women groaned at the sensation of the other’s hot, thick shecock pressing and rubbing to her own.  Grappling in the back of the stall, they quickly ripped each other’s tops open and tangled fingers in each other’s hair.

Cali …PULLED… on Jen’s blonde mane, trying to shake her head from side to side.  As the two women pulled hair, Cali …rubbbbbbed… her swollen girl horn from the base to the head of Jen’s angry girl cock.  Jen leaned against the wall, hissing under her breath, her eyes half closed.  Wiggling her hips from side to side she rubbed her shecock into that of Cali’s then slowly stroked down it full length.  Pulling on Cali’s thick dark hair, Jen …rubbbbbed… upwards again, shecock fighting shecock as the two rivals clutched, grunted and moaned.

Dr. Peters was concerned about what might be happening between the two girls, so she ended the counselling session quickly and then hurried down the hall, rushing into the women’s restroom.   Hearing squeals and cursing, she stepped into the area with the stalls and went to the last one.  She tried tugging on the door but it was locked.  She leaned over and could see their shapely calves and ankles near the back of the stall.

Looking around in frustration, Dr. Peters suddenly noticed the stall next to theirs.  Stepping inside, she slipped off her heels and then stepped up onto the toilet seat, allowing her to peek over into the adjoining stall.  As she feared, she could see that Cali and Jen were locked in …shecock to shecock... cumbat and that it was far too late to be stopped.

The two girls had their arms tightly wrapped around each other, fists bunched in each other’s hair.  Their tops were open and bare breasts nudged and rubbed over bared breasts as they struggled, but the true battle was down between their hips.

Leaning over the edge of the wall, Cassandra could look down and see dark and swollen shecock FIGHTING with dark and swollen shecock.  Both were brutally stiff and grinding into each other full length from the crowns of their cock heads to their bases, even their girl sacks were sticking to each other skin on skin.  Swollen girl cock rolled and rubbed into swollen girl cock as the two fighters moaned and gasped.

Jen’s chin was resting on Cali’s right shoulder and Cassandra could see her expression clearly.  Jen’s mouth was half open as her eyes were squeezed tightly shut, her face flushed and her breathing heavy as she ….rocked and pushed… her hips back into those of her rival, shecocks …grinding… grinding… away. 

Cali’s face was mostly hidden in Jen’s hair but occasionally she would toss her head back, her eyes closed as well, teeth gritted, nostrils flaring.  Her hips …pushed and pushed… her enflamed girl horn grinding and rubbing over Jen’s swollen horn. 

Dr. Peters knew from professional experience they would fight to the end, until one …forced… the other into spurting, orgasming humiliation.  One shecock would lose her seed to the other is cock on cock fight.  Despite her reservations about this struggle, Cassandra had to admit, she very much wanted to see which girl cock could FORCE the other to release.

The answer to that was not long in cumming as the two fighters had been locked in sensual, erotic war for several minutes, even before Dr. Peter’s had discovered them.  By their labored and desperate breathing, Cassandra knew both girls were close to the Edge.  The motions of their hips slowed greatly, but now each angled her hips to try and get the push, the rub, the grind in that would finish the other off.

Cali began to tongue and suck on Jen’s ear sending shivers racing through the blonde’s body, even as Cali’s rock hard shecock tried to …slip …to ... nudge… into the sweet spot of Jen’s on rigid girl cock.  Jen moaned under her breath, her eye lashes fluttering desperately.  Reaching down and back she massaged Cali’s firm ass then in a bold move, slipped one finger between Cali’s butt cheeks and …poked… one fingertip into the brunette’s bung hole.

It was TOO MUCH as Cali rose to her tiptoes with a gasp as her shecock sprayed her seed and cum like a GEYSER!  “Ahhhhh…ahhhhhh….AHEEEEEEEEE”, Cali, shrieked in miserable pleasure as Jen’s shecock finished hers off with a few quick, sure THRUSTS.

Jen finally pushed her away and Cali stumbled back and collapsed to the floor, beginning to cry.

“Ha!  Ha!  Who has the best cock now bitch?  Huh?  Who?  Tell me!  Who”, Jen taunted her, Jen’s own shecock sticking straight out, almost slapping Cali in the face?

Reaching over the wall, Dr. Peters brushed her hair through Jen’s hair, making her look up.  “Open the door”, she whispered.” Moving carefully, Cassandra stepped down from the toilet.  As she stepped out of the stall, Jen opened her stall door and stepped out timidly.  Handing Jen her skirt, Cassandra said “Put this on while I get your panties and heels.  Don’t worry about them now, we have to go.”

Jen, glanced back once at Cali, still slumped on the floor of the stall and sobbing, then put on her skirt and followed Dr. Peters out the door.

For a while Cali sat on the floor and wept.  She couldn’t believe that slut Jen beat her and the emotional stress of that seemed too much to bear.  Finally, after several minutes, she gathered herself and rose up from the floor.  Stepping out into the stall, she found her skirt and slipped it on then picked up her panties and heels.

Glancing around, she noticed Jen’s discarded clothing was gone as well then suddenly she remembered Cassandra’s voice.  Confused at first, it suddenly dawned on her that Jen have left with Dr. Peters and if she did, then she knew …exactly... where they went.

Feeling the angry and jealousy swelling inside of her, she hurried out of the restroom, carrying her panties and heels in one hand.  She ran down the hall in her bare feet then slipped into the elevator and pushed the button for the parking garage.  If that blonde Tramp thought she could steal what was rightfully hers then she was going to show that bitch she was totally WRONG!

Inside the back seat of Dr. Peter’s BMW, Cassandra lay on her back as Jen lay on top of her.  Lips clung to lips as the two women kissed passionately, while Jen’s engorged shecock …pumped… slowly back and forth… inside Cassandra’s very wet vagina.  Two hearts beat as one and soon both women were breathing raggedly just as Jen EXPLODED inside of her.  Cassandra moaned as she felt Jen’s hot cream filling her pussy, then suddenly the door swung open and Jen let out a shriek.

Seeing the blonde tramp on top of Cassandra was too much for Cali, who pulled the door open and dragged the blonde slut out by her hair.  Jen’s shecock flopped around limply as her cum dribbled from the slit of her girl cock. 

Cali dragged the blonde several feet from the car, before the Jen managed to swing her legs around and trip the brunette to the ground.  Rolling up on her left hip Jen hissed, “You dirty little bitch.  You are a cxnt and a sore loser.  You want to FIGHT?”  Before Cali had a chance to answer, Jen POUNCED, landing on the brunette and grabbing two handfuls of her hair.

Soon the two girls were on each, clutching at each other as they rolled across the floor of the parking garage.  Hair was yanked, faces slapped and scratched.  Dr. Peters slipped quickly out of her car to see the two hellcats TANGLED on the cold cement, clawing at each other and WRESTLING as their limp shecocks flopped and swayed.

It took only a glance for Cassandra to realize this wasn’t a cock fight this was a CATFIGHT and both girls were fighting for blood.  Already Cali had three livid scratches down her left cheek and Jen had a bite mark on her right cheek.  The two fighting girls rolled vigorously back and forth, tearing out tuffs of each other’s hair and ripping at clothing.

Realizing she had to do something fast, Dr. Peters glanced around the parking garage and found just what she needed.  Darting over to a concrete column, she removed the fire extinguisher she found there.  Coming back, she turned it on both girls full blast.  The freezing spray of CO2 gas brought them squealing and kicking part.

Placing the extinguisher on the floor, Dr. Peters used her most assertive voice to say, “Both of you STOP IT!  STOP IT RIGHT NOW!”

Seeing they were not instantly leaping back into the battle she said, “If you two must fight, there are …ways… to do that, but catfighting is NOT one of them.  You are both herma girls and herma girls settle matters in a …different way… as you both surely know.”

Seeing them both exhausted and shame faced she continued, “I want both of you to go home now and think about what happened tonight.  Come over to my house tomorrow evening and we will discuss where this goes.  Until then just go home and try to have a good night.”

Slowly both girls rose to their feet and under the watchful eye of Dr. Peters gathered their clothing, went to their cars and drove away.  Shuddering with both exhaustion and excitement, Dr. Peters returned the half spent fire extinguisher to its proper place then got into her car and drove home.  It was her professional duty of course to do the best for her patients, at the same time she realized a true cock rivalry had arisen between the two girls.

While she was flattered to be the object of their affection and very much enjoyed their lovemaking, she was not fooled into thinking she could simply chose one over the other and the feud would stop.  From education and experience she knew futa feuds were dangerous affairs and very much about shecock versus shecock.

That evening, Cali took a long, hot soaking bath and had much time to brood over that bitch Jen.  It was obvious now that Jen would be a real challenge and an obstacle in her relationship with Cassandra.  As she lay back in the tub with her eyes closed, she could feel again Jen’s hard aggressive shecock rubbing into her own.  Just the memory of it made her girl stir with rage.  If that was not bad enough, she had three marks on her cheek and several missing patches of hair to remind her what a dirty bitch the blonde could be in a fight.

Falling into bed, Cali quickly passed into a deep sleep but promised herself that tomorrow would be the first step in setting things right between her and Cassandra and banishing that blonde slut no matter what it took.

It was around 6 PM when Cali found herself standing on the front porch of Dr. Peter’s house, a large ranch style home, in an exclusive neighborhood and set well back from the road.  This evening, Cali was dressed in a simple black dress the hem of which fell to mid-knee  with dressy black sandals on her feet.  It wasn’t long after she rang the bell that the door opened and Cassandra invited her inside.  Closing the door, Cassandra turned to her and took Cali in her arms giving her a long passionate kiss.

Breaking the kiss Cassandra whispered, “Jen is already here.  Leave your shoes in the hall Dear and come with me.”

Cali slipped off her shoes and walked with Dr. Peters barefoot down the hallway and into the den.  The den was small but cozy with warm wood paneling on the walls, a black leather, sectional sofa wrapping around a corner and some end tables on the sides.  The blonde was sitting on one sofa, dressed in a flattering red dress and barefoot as well.  The look she gave Cali as she stepped into the den could wilt flowers and Cali gave her a cold stare right back.

Sitting the two girls side by side but a short distance apart, Dr. Peters moved to a chair facing them and took a seat.  Composing herself Dr. Peters said, “I know you two girls are locked in a feud and as your counselor, advisor and friend I would suggest you both stop.  I know a lot about futa feuds and as a professional; I can assure you these things normally end badly.”

She gave them a moment to consider this then asked, “Jen?  Cali?  Can you just walk away from this now?”

Jen glanced at Cali with narrowed eyes then back at Dr. Peters and shook her head no.  Cali looked at Jen with spiteful gaze then shook her head no as well.

Cassandra sighed with resignation but not surprise.  She had seen this too often before.

“Very well”, she continued, “If the two of you insist on …opposing… each other then I know it can’t be stopped but, I hope you will allow me to guide you in this.  There are risks you can’t imagine and this is best resolved with a …cooler mind… in charge.  Can you let me do that?”

Jen and Cali looked at each other then back at Dr. Peters and nodded yes.

Cassandra relaxed slightly and said, “Good then.  First off let me make it clear there will be no more catfighting.  I won’t have you two clawing at each other, biting, and ripping out hair.  It is dangerous and uncivilized and not the true point of your feud.  This is really about girl cock against girl cock and that is how it must be settled.  Do you both agree to that?”

Both girls nodded yes then Jen smirked and said, “Good for you Cali.  Though a bit more nail work would have really improved your face.”

“Oh is that SO”, Cali replied heatedly.  “Look at your own face lately?  You didn’t get out of that unmarked.”

“Fuck you cxnt!”

“Shove it up your ass whore!”

“Girls!  Girls!  Stop it”, Cassandra pleaded!  “We are not going back there.  If the two of you insist on catting each other, I will have no choice but to call the police.  I won’t have you disfiguring and maiming each other for life over some petty shecock quarrel.”

The two rivals settled into a sullen silence as Cassandra continued, “I will allow the two of you to continue to compete with each other, shecock to shecock and under my supervision.  The winner of the lastest struggle may share my bed.  I want both of you to agree my bedroom is …off limits… except to the winner.  Do you both agree?”

Jen and Cali looked at each other but nodded yes.

“Good”, Cassandra replied, “shall we start tonight?”

Jen and Cali both perked up at this and their nods of ascent were much more enthusiastic.

“Good then”, Dr. Peters said, trying to hide the excitement from her own voice.  “I want both of you to remove your panties then slip closer together, hip to hip.  Pull up the hems of your skirts; you might as well get your cocks out.”

Cali and Jen slipped off their panties as instructed then slid closer to each other on the couch, Cali to Jen’s left and Jen to Cali’s right.  The hems of their dresses were pulled higher, each girl’s half stiff shecock exposed to the other’s view.  The two glared at each other and Dr. Peters said.  “Cali.  I want you to take Jen’s shecock in your right hand.  Be gentle.  Jen, don’t try to stop her.”

Cali glanced at Cassandra then back to Jen before slipping her right hand into Jen’s lap and delicately taking Jen’s half stiff shecock between her fingers.

“Jen.  I want you to reach over with your left hand and take Cali’s shecock in your hand.  Cali, let her do it.”

Jen smirked at Cali then reached over and lightly curled her fingers around Cali’s stiffening girl horn.

“This is the contest”, Dr. Peters continued smoothly.  “Each of you will, rub and finger the other’s shecock.  The first to make the other cum is the winner.  You may do nothing but sit there pulling and rubbing each other’s cocks, do you both understand?”

Jen and Cali’s eyes were round now but they looked at Dr. Peters and nodded their heads.

Dr. Peters sat back in her chair then and said, “Very well.  Begin!”

Cali stared into Jen’s eyes as she felt her rival’s soft, warm shecock in her palm.  She had NEVER touched another girl’s cock before or that of a guy either for that matter.  She wasn’t certain exactly how to start, but had of course touched herself from time to time.  Working from that knowledge, she slowly brushed her finger tips up and down the underside of Jen’s half limp girl cock.

Jen’s body …jerked… slightly and she muttered, “Oh yeah…” under her breath.  The next thing Cali felt was Jen’s fingers curling around her own shecock as Jen rubbed the pad of her thumb against the top of Cali’s swelling cock head.  The sensation was ELECTRIC.

“Fuck you”, Cali moaned and begin to run her fingers lightly …up and down …up and down … up and down… on Jen’s stiffening shecock.

And the FIGHT was on!

Despite their clumsy first efforts, neither girl was used to being touched and fondled and in record time both had raging hardons.

For Cali this contest was so different that the two before.  Before, they had clutched at each other, fought cock to cock, even pulled hair.  Now she was forced to sit next to this bitch, feeling the soft heat of her hip and thigh pressing to her own, feeling that cxnt’s fingers …teasing… stroking… fingering… her shecock.  She could feel Jen’s shecock reacting to her touch, stiffening, thickening, pulsing with excitement and rage.

Dr. Peters set in her chair, trying to keep a clinical expression her face but feeling the heat and wetness gathering in her vagina as she watched the two futa rivals dueling.  Neither girl was experienced at this, both a bit naïve.  Watching then rubbing and torturing each other in a hand job fight was almost more than Cassandra could bear.

In no time at all their rival shecocks were purple with anger, swollen and thick as each girl gasped and panted and pulled on the other’s cock.

Jen circled her thumb and index finger, forming a ring and began to quickly rub it up and down Cali’s stiff girl horn.

“Ahhhhhhh….” Cali gasped in panic and excitement then did the same thing  back.

Dr. Peters suspected how this would end and was soon proven right as first Jen then Cali …EXPLODED… within seconds of each other, spurting their loads into the air.

Lying back on the couch, they both looked at Cassandra to judge the winner and she said, “Too close.  It was a draw.  Keep fighting.”

Both looked startled at this and then glared at each other and began rubbing and pulling again.  Cali hadn’t even realized she could continue.  After cumming so hard, it seemed impossible that she might cum again, but Jen’s fingers like some evil genie were soon working her very sensitive shecock and Cali could feel her girl tingling and twitching.
Jen’s shecock was sticky with her cum and it grossed Cali out, but she would be damned before she would let Jen steal her way into Cassandra’s bed.  Soon Cali’s fingers were plucking at Jen’s shecock, straightening it out, teasing it, rubbing it.  To Cali’s surprise I didn’t take long before Jen’s shecock started to twitch and stiffen, but unfortunately so was her own.

Glaring at each other the two girls tried to work faster, rubbing fingers into mushroom heads, fingering each other’s full shafts, stretching each other’s shecocks out with light but insistent pulls.  It wasn’t long before both had raging hardons again but each was a bit numb from the first orgasm and so the rubbing just went on and on.

Cassandra stood up and slipped completely out of her clothes, sitting down naked and spreading her thighs wide apart.  Both fighters were given a clear view of Cassandra’s wet and waiting cxnt, the prize both were fighting for.

It went on for long minutes this time …rubbing… fingering cum slits… grinding fingers under cock heads.  Both girls teased and tormented each other’s shecocks, struggling to touch the other in the most effective way and force her rival to cum.  Soon they were drenched in sweat, their dresses soaked through, their nipples poking up and mounding the front of their dresses.

Rubbing... rubbing… stroking… touching…

The duel continued for long minutes until….

With a GASP Cali exploded again, spurting her cum up and over Jen’s busy fingers.  No matter how much she rubbed Jen, the blonde just smirked, finally reaching over and pushing her hand off as she said, “You lose bitch.”

Standing up, she took Cassandra by the hand and the two quickly vanished into Dr. Peters bedroom.  The door was closed but the sound of passionate lovemaking drifted out all the same.

Cali sobbed and lay on the couch, driving her right fist into the leather.  She told herself this was only the first round and that she was here for total war.

The next morning the sunlight was just starting to peek through the drapes when Jen came out of Dr. Peter’s bedroom and walked into the kitchen to get a glass of milk.  She helped herself then peeked in the den to see Cali, sleeping in just a long t-shirt on the couch.

Stepping into the den, wearing a long night shirt, Jen smirked and said, “What are you still doing here …loser?”

Blinking the sleep from her eyes, Cali set up on the couch and glared at Jen.  “We agreed that the winner gets Cassandra’s bed, not the whole damned house so fuck you.”

Jen’s eyes darkened as she replied, “Fine!  Stay!  Just means I get to fuck over your shecock again with mine sooner.”

Cali dropped her feet to the floor and slowly rose off the couch.  “Oh yeah?  When would you like to try that?  How about right now?”

Jen put her glass down on the counter and then glanced back at Cassandra’s bedroom.  Seeing no one she turned and said, “Sure why not right now.”  Reaching down she tugged the hem of her night shirt higher, twisting it behind her back and knotting it to keep it out of the way, exposing her slowly stiffening shecock to her rival and enemy.

Cali’s eyes narrowed and she tugged up the hem of her long t-shirt, knotting it behind her as her stiffening shecock was revealed.  Stepping closer, Cali reached out, linking hands to hands and palms to palms with Jen.

Both cock fighters brought their hips in close and began to shift from side to side …slapping… their half stiff girl dicks into each other.  Each blow stung but also angered their girl horns making them rise and lengthen.

Circling… circling... with each other, girl cocks …SLAP …SLAP… SLAPPING… as each goaded the other to stand up and fight.  Soon both shecocks were angry and stiff and then the duel proper began.  Pushing the tip of her shecock into the tip of Jen’s, Cali slowly rolled her hips, grinding cum slit into cum slit in a challenging way.

Cassandra stepped into the kitchen then paused glancing into the den.  The two girls were already after each other, she wasn’t really surprised.  She started to step into the den to stop them but then saw there were fighting in the ‘right way’.  Their hands joined together, arms out to the sides as each was …cock tip to cock tip… with her rival.  They had been so clumsy at the beginning, she mused, but already the natural fighting instincts of the futa were blooming inside of them, their techniques improving with each match.

Tip to tip they worked their hips slowly, grinding their cum slits into each other, pain mixing with pleasure as their she horns TINGLED.

Releasing her grip on Jen’s hands, Cali moved for the standard futa fighting grip, grabbing her rival’s upper arms just above her elbows.  Jen returned the grip at once.  Thick cock head slipped off thick cock head, rubbing and rubbing around each other, the rims of their mushroom heads trying to hook and pull.

“Mine is completely superior to yours”, Cali whispered.  “Your weak girl cock can’t please Cassandra at all.”

Jen smirked and said, “Is that so?  She wasn’t complaining last night.  Bitch!”

“Fucking Whore”, Cali gasped angrily.

Cock thumped into cock as Cali’s shecock quickly slipped under Jen’s and got one good rub in full length.

“Ahhhh… sneaky twat.  I hate you”, Jen moaned.

“I hate you more”, Cali hissed as her shecock slide along the underside of Jen’s swollen girl horn once again.

Jen knew this had to be countered and quickly hooked her shecock under that of her rival, rubbing and sawing back and forth, until Cali was force to pull back.  As she did, Jen pushed in at once, going for a full shaft cock on cock pin.

Flipping up Cali’s shecock, Jen backed her into a wall …rubbing... and grinding… as they fought full length.

“Mine has yours”, Jen gloated “you is going to cum again soon.”

“Dream on skank”, Cali replied, “mine is going to make yours drip.”

Reaching around each other, both girls soon had the other in a tight clinch.   Body to body, they THRUST their shecocks into each other as they wrestled against the wall.  Cali soon slipped a leg behind Jen and tripped her to the floor.

Tangling their legs together, the two fighters rolled back and forth on the carpet, groaning and gasping a cock FOUGHT cock.  Soon both were hugely swollen and gasping at each thrust and rub.  Cassandra stepped into the doorway of the den and watched them her own excitement rising quickly.

Thrust was met by thrust and rub for rub but soon Cali wrestled Jen onto her back.  Pinning her rival to the floor she launched a vigorous assault of rubbing and grinding shecock on shecock that Jen could not ignore.

Jen arched her back, digging her heels into the floor but it was too late.  Cali’s cock was a blur …rubbing… rubbing... rubbing… into Jen’s struggling shecock until she finally EXPLODED.  Gasping Jen stiffened as her shecock spurted her cream onto her own belly.  Cali finished her off with several taunting thrusts then rose to her feet, her own angry shecock, red and stiff.

Suddenly she felt Cassandra’s hands on her shoulders.  Turning her around, Cassandra planted a sweet kiss on her lips.  Taking her Cali’s hand, Cassandra led her to the bedroom and closed the door.  Soon the sounds of lovingmaking reached Jen’s ears, making her slam her fists into the carpet with rage.

‘If that BITCH wants a cock war, my girl will GIVE her one’, Jen thought to herself.  Rising from the floor she went to find something in the kitchen to eat.  She promised herself that bitch Cali was in for a Lesson and that she was the bitch to teach it to her.

-The End

Offline Staci Ahner

Re: STORY: It's Not Over
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 04:42:59 AM »
I LOVE LOVE LOVE  a futa fight story! keep them coming! :3

Offline Kathykelsey78

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 01:58:57 AM »
I LOVE LOVE LOVE  a futa fight story! keep them coming! :3
   I want to echo that, fabulous and exciting story.... but seems far from over
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 01:59:56 AM by Kathykelsey78 »

Offline JuliaVargas

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 03:49:37 PM »
I am a loyal fan of this story too. Come on, Jen, fight that bitch Cali and win Cassandra's love!
Read my stories and you’ll understand what you can expect from me…

http://amazon.com/author/juliavargas

Offline Laurenisbetter

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 10:48:13 PM »
Wow, great great story. But " it's not over"
I’m working on this..soon. But anyway, I’m back! To rule the world again

Offline JuliaVargas

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2016, 11:44:47 AM »
Hope HalHow is writing another part of this awesome saga. I am eager to read more about the rivalry between Cali and Jen.

Offline JuliaVargas

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2016, 06:59:53 PM »
Still waiting another chapter of this awesome saga. There is still a lot to be settled.

Offline Giga

• im ready to show what i got in me! i only play on emaill or vk (ask to rp there im kinda easy to find look up the futa fight comunity on vk and red and blue haired pfp is me ) i play as a shemale or futa if you will or female so hit me up to rp.
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2019, 03:06:11 AM »
Still waiting another chapter of this awesome saga. There is still a lot to be settled.
i
i loved this saga! i hope halhow3 continues it soon
im ready to rock and roll bitches come at me in a cyberfight rp style