News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

From POLL-Hot 18 yo Lucia (orangejuice) vs Firey Wife (Mistress Vicky) 45 yo

• 4 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

18 year old Lucia (orangejuice)

5'3", 112 ;bs, 32C

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

45 year old Wife/Mistress Vicky

5', 100 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Mistress Vicky
Lucia (orangejuice)

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

It all started when the two first year, young college girls moved into the rental apartment in our huge home toward the end of the summer. I had never met them, Vicky had rented the apartment to them while I was away for a few days on business. My first day back I decided to go for a swim, and when I walked out into the back yard, there were two very beautiful, sexy young ladies sun bathing. Lucia and Megan instantly introduced themselves, and I was having trouble keeping my eyes off of Lucia. Lucia is very flirtatious and she actually came out and told me that she is not attracted to boys her own age, she is very attracted to distinguished, sexy older men. The way she was looking at me caused me to have to sit down because of the lump in my pants, and it not only gave me a rise, but seeing it gave Lucia a big smile across her face. Considering my wife Vicky is a Mistress, it wasn't hard for me to recognize the way Lucia was ordering Megan around, and Megan was just doing whatever Lucia told her to do. I almost asked Lucia if Megan is her slave, but these girls are very young, I mean 18 and really young, and I felt it might be inappropriate to ask a question like that. Lucia is flirting with me, and flaunting her big, sexy breasts, and very hot, sexy body in my face. It wasn't long before she had me so worked up that I had to use my towel to cover my hardened cock, and as soon as I could, I had to excuse myself  and go into the house.

When I walk into the bedroom, Vicky is there making fun of Lucia, posing and batting her eye lashes, and saying, “Oh my pussy gets so wet when I look at sexy, distinguished older men, men old enough to be my father. I could tell that Vicky was half fooling and half jealous, and a little pissed off that this sexy young vixen is flirting with her husband.

Vicky grew a little angrier each the next few times I walked out and sat by the swimming pool, and Lucia and Megan were right out there, and Lucia is really getting me hot, looking at me like I was the only man on earth, and she's hungry for me, and she just has to have me.” Vicky would tease me, posing, and holding her chest out saying, “Look at my big tits Daddy, Look at my cute little ass Daddy.” She got even angrier when Lucia had Megan start bringing out pitchers of pina colada, and glasses with ice. The drinks were strong, and as we got more buzzed, Lucia got more and more flirtatious.  For the first time, Vicky didn't say anything when I walked into the house, so I figured she was busy and didn't even see anything.

Part 2

Every other Saturday night my wife has an S&M party in our basement. Our basement was her dungeon, and it was well equipped. I had absolutely no idea that anyone could hear what goes on at these parties, but soon I found out different.

It's Saturday morning, and Vicky has been hired to create a three day fantasy experience for an out of town client. As soon as Vicky leaves, I change and go outside to the swimming pool. I was just sitting there on the lounge chair, fantasizing that this young, super hot, beautiful, sexy sweetheart walks out of her apartment, and she sits down right next to me, and she unzips my zipper, and she starts struggling to get my big, hardened cock out of my pants. I was quite excited already when I I'm fantasize that my wife walks in and catches this hottie with my cock in her mouth. A fight ensues. The two women start exchanging threats and insults until Vicky loses her temper and she grabs sexy young Lucia by her hair with her right hand, and she balls up her left fist hard and tight, and punches Lucia “bang,” right in her face, right in her nose, making her nose bleed, and swinging her head back. Vicky is a tough, S&M Mistress, and she's quite dominant, and quite confident. She knows all of the ways to convert other people into slaves. First she mentally try's to over power the other person, and if that doesn't work she's quite used to using various forms of fear and/or terror. She wants to frighten and alarm the other person. Mistress Vicky is very small, but she is a wild, crazy, vicious, hot head, with a very explosive temper, and if that doesn't scare them, she has no problem getting physical. She might grab the other person's hair and try to take control, she might be forced or want to take another person over her knee and spank their ass until their ass turns red and black and blue, and starts to swell up. She'll smack that persons ass until she leaves bloody, red welt marks on their ass.

Crazy little Vicky has got into several altercations, and even as a young school girl Vicky was a tomboy, and she got into scraps all the time. Vicky knows how much I love women fighting, and she enjoys giving me a show. Vicky has never lost a fight. She had one knock down/drag out  fight, and the two women just kept on knocking the shit out of each other, with neither woman able to finish the fight. Although Vicky says she isn't bi, she loves forcefully making other women be submissive to her, do whatever she tells them to do, which includes making them worship her pussy. She loves to make other women do things that they never even dreamed of before, and she loves forcing the other women to worship her body. Many of the other fights Vicky had, the other woman didn't put up much resistance, and they become subnissive to Mistress Vicky right away, and depending on how infuriated Vicky gets, the more severely she punishes the other woman.

Perhaps the hottest fight that I have ever seen was the bloody, knock down, drag out fist fight that Vicky had with my first wife Debi.
 http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,35434.0.html

I'm fantasizing that my wife is beating Lucia up just like she beat Debi up. beat Vicky up, even easier because Lucia is only 18 years old. Vicky looks much tougher, much scarier, crazier. I was laughing to myself that beating up and dominating such a sweet. hot, young beautiful young hottie would be just as much enjoyment for her, as for me. I can just see tough Mistress Vicky holding her soaking wet pussy right over Lucia's face screaming, “Kiss it. Kiss my cxnt you whore.” I see young Lucia is scared, and she's crying, and she has never even contemplated even touching another woman's pussy. Lucia is panic stricken, she doesn't know what to do. She starts crying out, “help me, someone please help me. Johnny, please get this crazy bitch off of me.”

Lucia isn't prepared for Vicky's explosive temper, and she's not ready for how crazy Vicky is, and Vicky will mercilessly bash Lucia's face in until Lucia's face is a bloody pulp, and Lucia is crying out, “Please Mistress Vicky, I'm your slave, I'll kiss your cxnt, I'll do anything you tell me to do.” I can feel my cock standing straight out, as hard as a rock as I imagine beautiful, sexy little Lucia stick her tongue out and start licking and kissing and worshiping tough Mistress Vicky's pussy. Oh my god, Vicky takes out Lucia's big, sexy tits, right out of her tiny bathing suit, and she punches her tits. She uses Lucia's nice sized titties as punching bags. My cock is pulsating as I see Lucia's tits bouncing, and swinging up and down and from side to side. I imagine Lucia's big, erect baby bottle sized nipples are hard as rocks.  Vicky makes Lucia beg her to make her cum. My cock is pulsating as Vicky walks over to the wall and she removes a big, strap on dildo. I can just picture Vicky, with only her little white bra on, strapping that big, long cock onto herself, and fucking Lucia first from the back, and then from the front, and Lucia is just  about to cum on that large rubber cock,

I'm woken up by Lucia, grabbing at my arm and shaking it. I wake up out of my fantasy, and Lucia is sitting on the lounge chair, right next to me, and my cock is so big, and so hard that it hurts. Before I have a chance to think, Lucia grabs the top of my bathing suite, and she pulls it at, and she laughs and says, “You must have been dreaming about me honey.” Then she looks up at Megan and she says, “You may serve us our drinks now Slave Megan.” My cock is pulsating, and I'm just waking up, and I just can't get a thought into my head about what I should say or do next.

Megan hands us our drinks, and I said, Slave Megan?” Lucia laughed and she said, “Your wife isn't the only Mistress living in the house.” and then she knocked glasses and mischievously said, “Here is to the beginning of a wild, hot new relationship.” As hot as the fantasy was, and as beautiful, sexy and hot as this young woman is, there is no way I can have an affair with such a young woman, and definitely not in my own house. There is no way that I could even think about having an affair with a woman that lives in the very same house as us. I was absolutely convinced that there is no way I can have an affair with Lucia.

Shockingly the only response I could come up with to this advance is to run. I'm really embarrassed that my cock is standing straight out and trying to bust out of my swim trunks. I push my way sitting up on the lounge chair, and I start to get up saying, 'I'm sorry, I forgot I have an appointment,” and I lean over to put my drink down on table, but Lucia grabs my bathing suit, pulling on it, and with a cocky, authoritative attitude laughingly says, “where do you think you're going with my cock.  I didn't want to get rough, so I turn to face her, and I couldn't think of what to say, until a said, “Listen, my wife is a real Mistress, and she's very tough, and she is crazy and she has a really explosive temper, and trust me, neither of us wants to get my crazy wife upset.” I try to pull away, but Lucia still has a hold of my bathing suit and she says, “I heard everything what happened at your S&M party. Yes, that skinny shrew of an old whore wife of yours really thinks that she's all that. She's nothing more than a spoiled, cocky, big mouth old whore. She's sitting there on the lounge chair and she pulls my bathing suit down, and she wraps her left hand around my big, hard cock, saying, “I'll knock that attitude right out of her Johnny. I'll adjust that nasty attitude of hers, and I'll give you a really good show.”

Lucia has me now. My cock is so hard I think it's going to burst, and she uses my big, hard erect cock to guide me sitting down on the lounge chair right next to her, and she says, “You like it when I tell you that I'll knock the shit out of your old whore wife. You would love to see me punch her teeth out, right Johnny.” My cock is pulsating, and I cry out, “Please.” Lucia lets go of my cock, and then she grabs it again, and she laughs as she looks up and she says, “Look at what I do to my new man. Look at how hard he is for me.” Lucia stands up, and she's still holding my cock, and her extremely tight, sexy little ass is right in my face, and I almost want to cry at how lucky I am. She drags me, by my cock right into my house. She drags me right up into my bedroom, and she pulls me down on my bed, and Lucia says, “that's right, I want to have you right on that skinny old whore's bed. I want to fuck you right on that bitch's bed. Imagine if she were to show up right now. I would have to punch her in her face. I would punch her and kick her until she's a limp, bloody rag doll, and then I'll make her lick my 18 year old cxnt. I'll make her lick your cum out of my pussy, and I'll make your dominant, Mistress wife into my slave. I start squirting uncontrollably. I'm howling and screaming and shooting load after load of hot cum, squirting all over the ceiling of my bedroom, and on the bedding.

I'm like that. My partner isn't going to give me a crazy, explosive orgasm, and not try to reciprocate. I licked and kissed and worshiped this beautiful, hot sexy young ladies pussy until she was trying to jump out of her skin, and then I turned around and I start teasing her hot, wet cxnt with my big, hard cock, and I started telling her that she thinks that she's so tough, but that crazy Mistress wife of mine takes her totally off guard and starts knocking the shit out of her. We're both really excited now. I'm really passionate, and hot, and I physically turned her onto her stomach on the bed. I turn her face down, and I rip her bikini bottom off of her body. My cock hurts it's so fuckin hard, as I look down at Lucia's tight, sexy, perfect ass. I take my big, hard cock, and hold it right up to Lucia's anus, and we both scream in passion as my big, hard cock slides deeper and deeper into her tight ass hole. We're both screaming simultaneously as I start plowing my rock hard cock harder and faster, screaming with an attitude now. Vicky is going to bash your face in until you're crying, and begging her to humiliate you, and then she's going to raise up and turn you back over onto your back, and she's laughing as she screams “Now you young slut, get ready to lick me into orgasm.” I plow my cock into her cxnt screaming, “lick me whore,” and she sticks her tongue into my mouth and our tongues start to duel.  I move my mouth down and I wrap my lips right around Lucia's big, hard, baby bottle sized nipple and I suck on it. I'm pounding my big, hard cock into her, and Lucia starts rocking, and bouncing and screaming,. She's dry squirting and she starts screaming, 'I love you Johnny. I love you Johnny, I'll bash each and every one of that old slut's teeth in, I'll knock her fuckin face in. Johnny, I'll bust her lips open, I love you please.” Lucia is having an earth shattering orgasm. She's squirting cum into the pool of her juices, and it's overflowing and soaking my bed.

Needless to say, we had this very hot, very passionate, very explosive sex over and over again, all weekend log. Lucia gave me a very hard time right before Vicky came home. Lucia wanted to tell Vicky about our affair and dare the old whore to do something about it.

As hot and as passionate and as much as I was crazy for this sex with Lucia, I finally convinced her that we cannot see each other or say anything about what happened. I don't know if Lucia had a internet camera hooked up to our house, but it seems like every time Vicky goes out, Lucia shows up just a few minutes later. Lucia wants to have sex every time Vicky leaves the house, and when we have sex once, she wants to do it again, and then again. I really think's trying to wait until Vicky comes home, and I do really think she was getting off on the danger, on the excitement, and she really believes that she can beat my tough wife up. I really love, making love to sexy young Lucia, but I was truly, really concerned about what would happen if Vicky ever walked in. I guess the fact that we were flirting with danger made it all the more hot, and more passionate. Lucia keeps telling me stories of her fighting my wife and her stories we getting more violent each time. She's going to blacken  her eyes and break her fuckin nose, and knock all of her teeth right out of her mouth. She gets so fuckin excited telling me how she is going to use a strap on, on tough Mistress Vicky.

Part-5

A week has gone by and I know Vicky has passed being suspicious. It's Saturday, earlier in the day, and Vicky was getting really pissed off hiding her anger, hiding her suspicions, suspecting that her husband is fucking this young girl. And today was the day she aired her feelings. She got loud and I knew Lucia could hear what she's saying. Vicky lost her temper and she was screaming, “You're fucking that young whore, aren't you. You're old enough to be her father and I'm old enough to be her mother. She needs to have her mother beat the shit out of her and teach her to respect marriage, and if her mother won't do it, perhaps one of these days I'll knock some sense into her. I'll take her over my knee and spank her ass bloody, and give her the lesson in respect and obedience that she so much needs. Vicky carried on and carried on until she had to get ready for her S&M party.   

Part 6-This is Lucia.....

Things really come to a fuckin head at the party. I waited until 10 pm, when everyone that is coming to the party had already arrived. I get all dressed up in my white midriff blouse, and my tiniest little cut of blue jeans, and I take Megan to the party. No one there was expecting me. I can see Vicky, with a man hung across a bench, and Vicky is spanking his ass, and there is a large crowd gathered around her and they're cheering.

Johnny had no idea I was coming to the party, and I grab Johnny's wrist and I pull him right through the crowd. I caught Johnny totally off guard and we're right in the middle of the circle, and we're face to face with Mistress Vicky. I scream, “I've heard everything that you've had to say about me. You think that you're such a tough Mistress. You think your tough and you can beat me up. I don't think so. You're not a Mistress, you're a skinny, weak, pathetic old whore. You're husband doesn't want a flat chested old bitch like you any more,  he wants a young, sexy, hot beautiful young woman like me, and he would love to see me knock the shit out of you, nad be your Mistress, and make you my slave” Vicky is just standing there, her face is getting redder and redder, and Vicky loses her temper, and she balls up her left fist hard and tight, and she punches me, “bang,” right in my nose, straight into it, making my nose bleed, and swinging my head back, but as my head is coming back forward, I ball up my own left fist, and I send it plowing full force, “bang,” right into Vicky's chin. You can hear Vicky's teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head snaps back, and Vicky goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance, and she falls right over onto her ass on the acrylic tile floor. This skinny old bitch is sitting there, and Vicky is shocked, she wasn't expecting me to hit her back. I walk over and I grab her hair with both of my hands, and I start yanking her up to her feet. Vicky is screams, “AAAHHHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head, but I'm screaming too, screaming, “Get up you old whore, I'm not even finished with you yet,” but just as I drag her standing straight up, Vicky sends her left fist plowing uppercut, “bang,” right into my jaw. Now it's my teeth that knock together and chatter in my head, as my head swings straight up in the air, and I let go of Vicky's hair as I stumble backwards on my high heels and I almost fall over.

Vicky raises her fists up like a man ready to fist fight me screaming, “Alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight. I'll fight you Lucia. I'm going to make you my slave. You're going to worship me, and you're going to do whatever I tell you to do.” I raise my fists up too, screaming, “You think you're such a tough Mistress. I'm going to punch you silly, and make you my slave. I'll humiliate you Vicky you fuckin big mouth, right in front of all of your slaves, right in front of all of your friends, and right in front of your own husband.”  Now the two of us are standing in the middle of the dungeon floor, with a large crowd around us, both of us with our fists raised like two men ready to knock the shit out of each other, each one of us wants to humiliate the other one and send her home with every last drop of her dignity drained out of her, and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight

We start to circle each other, checking each other out, until I go after Vicky with my right fist, but as Vicky raises her hand up to block my punch, I send my left fist plowing, “bang,” right into her nose. Then with my right fist I hit her. I smash it, “bang,” right into her nose again, and then I plow my left fist, “bang,” right into her nose again. A three punch combination, making Vicky's nose bleed, and making her head swing back and forth and back and forth under my fast punches. I back away and Vicky puts her hand to her nose, and she shows me her blood screaming, “Look at what you did to me you slut. I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you.” Vicky loses her temper, her face turns bright red, and she comes right after me screaming how she's going to kill me. “I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you Lucia you fuckin young slut.” Quickly I manage to hold up my left fist, and it smacks right into her mouth, but my punch doesn't seem to slow Vicky down one step as she just comes plowing into me, full force, and I'm not ready for her. She grabs my white button midriff blouse and she shoves me back hard. Button's go flying in every direction as my blouse rips right off of my body in Vicky's hands, and I go stumbling backwards on my high heels and I almost fall over, and I'm not wearing a bra, and my big, juicy breasts just come flopping out of my shirt in front of everyone, and now the crowd is really cheering.

Vicky holds her fist up like a man, and she comes after me screaming, “I knocked the shit out of you, and now I'm going to knock the shit out of those big, sexy tits,” but as Vicky throws a punch with her left fist at my right breast, I manage to raise my right hand up and I block Vicky's punch, and with my own left fist, I send it plowing, “bang,” uppercut into Vicky's jaw. You can hear Vicky's teeth knock together and chatter in her head, as her head snaps strait up in the air, and Vicky is seeing stars for a moment as she's stood straight up on her feet. Vicky stumbles back on her high heels until her head comes back down, and when it does, I go right after Vicky. I send my left fist, “bang,” right into Vicky's nose, swinging her head back and forth, and when her head comes forward, I send my right fist, “bang,” right into her mouth. I split Vicky's lips open and blood starts rolling from her lips, and then with my left fist, I smash it “bang,” right into Vicky's nose again. My 3 punch combination bloodies Vicky's face even more, and Vicky stumbles backwards on her high heels until she falls right over onto her ass on the cement.

I'm still infuriated and I don't wait. I leap right onto Vicky's stomach, shoving her shoulders back. I knock the old whore flat on her back, and “OOOFFF,” I pound the air out of her. Then as Vicky is coughing and gasping for air, I raise up over her ,and I put my knees on her arms. I render Vicky totally helpless, and now I”m in charge, and now I really wanna beat the shit out of Vicky. I ball up my fists hard and tight, and I start punching her all around her face. First I send my right fist, “bam,” right into her left eye. Then I send my left fist, “bam,” right into her right eye. Instantly Vicky's eyes start to turn pink and get all puffy. I scream, “I'm going to black your eyes you old bitch.” Vicky starts bucking and kicking and screaming, “get off of me slut. Get off of me you fuckin whore.” I start right fist, “bam,” left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye, “bam , bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. I just keeps on pounding Vicky's eyes, until Vicky's eye swell up and turn black and blue. I look down at Vicky and I laugh right in her shocked and startled face, “I thought you were such a tough Mistress. I'm the Mistress, and you're just a weak, pathetic, flat chested little bitch.”

Vicky's face is beet red and she's bucking and kicking and screaming, “Get the fuck off of me whore.” Vicky manages to free first her left hand, and then her right hand. I grab Vicky's hair with both of my hands and I yank her head up right off of the concrete, screaming, “I'm going to knock you silly you old cow.” I shove her head back down, “bang,” right against the concrete, but as I lean forward to yank her head up off of the cement again, Vicky raises her head up, and she clamps her teeth down right on my left breast. I let out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAHHHHHH,” as I leap up off of Vicky and I try to get to my feet, but I trip over Vicky's legs and I fall right off of her, onto the cement, rubbing my aching, bloody tit, and crying out, “You bit me bitch, you fuckin bit me.” I can see Vicky sitting up, and then raising up. I try to let go of my aching breast, but I can't, as Vicky leaps right onto me.

Vicky's face is beet red, and she balls up both of her fists hard and tight screaming, “now who's eyes are going to get punched black and blue you slut.” Vicky starts punching my eyes, right fist, “bam,” left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye, “bam, bam, bam, bam, “ back and forth and back and forth until both of my eyes swell up and turn black and blue. She leaves a bloody cut over my right eye lid, and blood is rolling down my cheek. I'm fuckin infuriated. I start to buck and kick, but Vicky is like an enraged lunatic, and she grabs my hair and she yanks my head up off of the cement screaming, “Now who's going to get knocked silly bitch.” She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering my head against the hard concrete over and over again until I'm seeing stars, fuckin stars, and I start crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP,” but Vicky is crazy, and she's still really infuriated, and she's not going to fuckin stop.” She yanks my head up off of the cement, and she starts screaming right in my shocked face, “Alright, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell everyone that I am your Mistress and you are my slave, and ell everyone that you're going to be obedient, and that you're going do whatever your Mistress tells you to do.”

I'm naturally quite dominant, I've never been submissive to anyone before, and I'm not about to let this old whore humiliate me. Feebly I start bucking and kicking and crying out, “NO, NEVER, GET OFF OF ME YOU FUCKIN OLD WHORE.” Much to my surprise Vicky gets off of me and she stands up. Then she leans over and she grabs me by my hair, and she starts yanking, wrenching, tearing at my hair, and I'm screaming, “AAHH, AAHH MY HAIR LET GO,” as Vicky drags me up onto my wobbly, rubbery legs, and when she lets go of my hair, my knees almost buckle, and I have to hold my right hand up on the air in front of myself to try and regain my balance, and then I just start to stumble, and then to sway, first forward, and then back, and I just have this silly little smile across  my face. The crowd is cheering. Vicky hold her fists up like a boxer, and she screams, “I beat you up slut, and now I'm going to beat up those big tits that my husband likes so much.” Vicky starts punching my tits, right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. She's using my big, sexy tits as punching bags. The crowd is screaming and screaming as my big tits are bouncing and swinging from side to side. Vicky is battering my huge breasts, and my huge breasts are flopping around, and flopping around under her punches. Vicky punches my tits until my tits are all swollen and black and blue, and I'm crying out, “PLEASE ENOUGH, ENOUGH PLEASE LET ME GO.” Vicky screams, “How fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough. I'll tell you when you had enough. You started this Lucia. You thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to come to my dungeon and beat me up and humiliate me in front of my husband, my friends and my slaves, but you were wrong. I beat you up Lucia. I knocked the shit out of you, and now I'm going to drain every last drop of your dignity from you, and teach you a little respect for my marriage.”

Tears start rolling from my eyes, and I start crying out, 'I'M SORRY, I'M SO, SO SORRY. JUST PLEASE LET ME GO.” Vicky balls up her left fist hard and tight, and she uses her ring to knock my face bloody. smashes it, “bang,” right into my mouth. She splits my lips open, and  blood starts rolling from my lips. Vicky screams, “Get it through your head slut. You're my slave, you're my fuckin slave, and you're going to do whatever I tell you to do.” Tears are rolling from my eyes, mixing with my blood and my black eye makeup. I'm crying and I'm crying, but I don't say a fuckin word. Vicky is infuriated all over again and she grabs my cut off jeans and she opens the button, and she pulls hard so that my zipper opens right up. Then she pulls my cut off  jeans right down my legs, and I'm not wearing panties, and my pussy is exposed in front of everyone. The crowd is screaming.

Vicky grabs me by my hair and she drags me over to a bench, and Vicky drapes  me across the bench so that my hands and head and tits are hanging off of one side, and my legs are hanging off the other side, leaving my tight, sexy ass facing almost straight up in the air. Vicky screams insanely, “You're going to beg me to be your Mistress slut. You're going to beg me to do whatever I tell you to do, and you're going to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.” Vicky takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts “bam, bam, bam,” spanking my left cheek, and then “bam, bam, bam,” spanking my right cheek, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. She smacking the shit out of my ass, and my ass is swelling up bigger and bigger and turning red and black and blue. She's leaving huge, bloody red welt marks on my ass, and my ass is getting hotter and hotter. She just keeps on spanking my ass, until my ass is on fire, burning in pain, and I start crying out, “Please let me be your slave Mistress. I'm sorry, please let me be your fuckin slave Mistress. I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress.”

Vicky stops spanking me, and the crowd is still cheering. She leaves me there with my ass burning on fire, draped over the bench, and I'm praying that this totally painful, humiliating experience is finally over. The crowd starts cheering louder, and Vicky grabs me by my hair and I feel something touch my anus. Then before I have a chance to think, I feel pain and burning, as Vicky plows a big, thick strap on dildo up my ass hole. I let out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAHHHHHHH,” as she plows that cock deeper and deeper into my ass hole. I start trying to buck off of the bench to get away from the pain, and as I do Vicky wrenches at my hair, and swings me around in front of her, standing me up straight with my back to her. The crowd is screaming. Vicky starts plunging me, plowing that dildo into my ass hole, and then she starts taking me out. She's marching me around in front of everyone, and  she's fucking me up my ass, as she drags me around in front of everyone, and she screams, “Look at her everyone, look at this stupid young slut now. She thought that she was so fuckin tough. She thought that she was going to beat me up and fuck me with a strap on. Look at who's getting fucked up their ass with the dildo now. The crowd is laughing and cheering, and you can't imagine how humiliated and embarrassed I feel now.

Vicky pulls the dildo out of my ass hole, and she screams, “Get on your hands and knee's you whore. You wanted my husband's cock so much. This should teach you about respecting marriage. This is the only cock that you deserve you slut.” I'm scared and I'm submissive to Mistress Vicky now, and I get down onto my hands and knees right in front of her, and I grab that big strap on rubber cock with both of my hands , and I stick right into my mouth. I start sucking that dildo just like I had sucked Johnny's cock. I'm sucking that rubber penis with a passion, until Vicky pulls that thick, hard cock out of my mouth, and she screams, “lay down bitch.” I lay down on my back on the cement. I see Vicky taking off the big strap on as she walks away.  Then when she comes back, she has a large, double ended dildo. Vicky lowers her panties and she shoves one end of that dildo into her cxnt. Then she leans over me, and she laughs in my face screaming, “Look at how excited you are you young whore. Look at her everyone, look at how hard and erect this whore's nipples are.” I'm so embarrassed, but I'm so turned on too. I feel like the whore she's calling me.

Vicky lays down on top of me, and she slides the other end of that huge double ended dildo into my cxnt, and I realize just how moist my pussy is, and I let out a moan as I feel it sliding deeper and deeper into pussy. My ass is tingling, and now my pussy is tingling. Vicky kisses my right nipple, and then she kisses my left nipple. Then she sticks my left nipple into her mouth and she starts sucking my nipple, causing both of my nipples to get even bigger, and even harder and more erect. She starts fucking me. Up and down and up and down, over and over again, as she licks and kisses and sucks my nipples passionately. Vicky is making hot, passionate love to me, and she screams, “Johnny, get over here and fuck my ass hole with your cock. I see Johnny lay down on top of Vicky, and I can feel him as he slid his big, hard cock into Vicky's ass hole. Vicky moves her head up and she sticks her tongue into my mouth.

We're in a sandwich, and Mistress Vicky is in the middle, kissing me passionately as Johnny is plowing that big, cock into her ass hole, causing Vicky's cock, that big double ended dildo to plow deeper into my cxnt, and then they raise up, and the cock moves up. We are fucking over and over again. I can feel Vicky's body, it's glistening in sweat.

All of a sudden Johnny starts screaming, and moaning, and then he starts howling like a wounded jungle animal, and his cock is like a jackhammer. Vicky's cock is like an extension of Johnny's cock, and it's plowing harder and harder, deeper and deeper,  like a jackhammer into my cxnt, as Johnny is squirting and squirting right into Vicky's ass hole. Vicky is moaning and moaning, and I start moaning. We're moaning and moaning and fucking and fucking, until all of a sudden I start moaning and screaming and howling. Vicky's hard, erect nipples are slapping against my big tits, rubbing against my hardened nipples. Vicky starts moaning right into my mouth. We start squirting and squirting. The crowd is screaming and screaming.

Johnny gets up off of Vicky, and then Vicky raises up and she takes her end of the double ended dildo out of her cxnt. I'm just thinking that it's over, but Vicky turns around and she lowers her ass right onto my face screaming, “now lick Johnny's cum out of my ass hole you stupid young slut. You want my husbands cum so bad you fuckin whore, lick every last drop of his hot cum right out of my ass hole, because that is the closest you're ever going to get to my husband's cock again.” Vicky's ass is smothering me. I can't take in a breath of air and feebly I start kicking and flailing my hands, as I'm getting more and more panicky. I hear Vicky scream, “You wanna breath slut, then stick your fuckin tongue out and lick my husband's cum out of me.” There is a line. There is something that just goes past what a person will do. There is no fuckin way that I'm going to stick my tongue in this bitch's cum filled cxnt. This passes that line. She's on top of me, smothering me with her ass, and I can't fuckin breath. I start seeing black spots, I'm fading in and out,  and I'm feeling a little weaker and little more weaker, as my kicks are futile now, and she grabs my flailing wrists, and my hands just start flopping around limply in Vicky's hands.

Vicky raises her ass up, just in time, just as everything is black for a moment, and then I start gasping in desperate gulps of fresh air, and I start waking up, and I can hear Vicky's screaming voice reverberating, You better stick out your fuckin tongue you stupid young slut, and eat my husband's cum out of me, or I'll stand you up, and I'll knock the shit out of you all over again.” I'm scared, I'm so scared that I'm shaking in fear. I really don't want to do anything to anger Mistress Vicky again. I don't want her to beat me up any more. I feel Vicky's ass slowly lowering onto my face, and desperately I stick my tongue out, and I slide it right into Vicky's ass hole, and I start licking Johnny cum out of his wife's ass. I'm sucking his hot cum right out of tough Mistress Vicky's ass hole. I lick Vicky's ass hole over and over again, feverishly, like a dog licking it's master, until I lick it clean. I lick each and every last drop of her husband's cum right out of her ass hole. Finally Vicky gets up off of me, and she starts gathering her clothes and talking to Johnny, and waving to the cheering crowd.

Then Vicky stands over me and she's laughing as she says, “I hope this experience has taught you a valuable lesson.” I look up and I say, “You might have beat me up bitch, but that doesn't change the fact that you're a flat chested, old whore, and your husband loved his time with me.” Vicky is infuriated all over again, and she leans down and she grabs me by my hair, and pulls me sitting up. Then she drags me standing straight up on my feet, and I scream, “AAAHHH,” from the pain of having my hair ripped out of my head. Then she reaches down and she picks up the strap on, and she spins me around so my back is to her. Then I feel this hot, burning, painful sensation. This time that big, hard rubber cock is really hurting me, and I let out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH,” and tears start overflowing out of my eyes as Vicky, crazy Mistress Vicky straps that hard cock into me, and she leaves me in front of the cheering crowd, with that dildo strapped on and that cock in my ass hole....   

It all started when the two first year, young college girls moved into the rental apartment in our huge home toward the end of the summer. I had never met them, Vicky had rented the apartment to them while I was away for a few days on business. My first day back I decided to go for a swim, and when I walked out into the back yard, there were two very beautiful, sexy young ladies sun bathing. Lucia and Megan instantly introduced themselves, and I was having trouble keeping my eyes off of Lucia. Lucia is very flirtatious and she actually came out and told me that she is not attracted to boys her own age, she is very attracted to distinguished, sexy older men. The way she was looking at me caused me to have to sit down because of the lump in my pants, and it not only gave me a rise, but seeing it gave Lucia a big smile across her face. Considering my wife Vicky is a Mistress, it wasn't hard for me to recognize the way Lucia was ordering Megan around, and Megan was just doing whatever Lucia told her to do. I almost asked Lucia if Megan is her slave, but these girls are very young, I mean 18 and really young, and I felt it might be inappropriate to ask a question like that. Lucia is flirting with me, and flaunting her big, sexy breasts, and very hot, sexy body in my face. It wasn't long before she had me so worked up that I had to use my towel to cover my hardened cock, and as soon as I could, I had to excuse myself  and go into the house.

When I walk into the bedroom, Vicky is there making fun of Lucia, posing and batting her eye lashes, and saying, “Oh my pussy gets so wet when I look at sexy, distinguished older men, men old enough to be my father. I could tell that Vicky was half fooling and half jealous, and a little pissed off that this sexy young vixen is flirting with her husband.

Vicky grew a little angrier each the next few times I walked out and sat by the swimming pool, and Lucia and Megan were right out there, and Lucia is really getting me hot, looking at me like I was the only man on earth, and she's hungry for me, and she just has to have me.” Vicky would tease me, posing, and holding her chest out saying, “Look at my big tits Daddy, Look at my cute little ass Daddy.” She got even angrier when Lucia had Megan start bringing out pitchers of pina colada, and glasses with ice. The drinks were strong, and as we got more buzzed, Lucia got more and more flirtatious.  For the first time, Vicky didn't say anything when I walked into the house, so I figured she was busy and didn't even see anything.

Part 2

Every other Saturday night my wife has an S&M party in our basement. Our basement was her dungeon, and it was well equipped. I had absolutely no idea that anyone could hear what goes on at these parties, but soon I found out different.

It's Saturday morning, and Vicky has been hired to create a three day fantasy experience for an out of town client. As soon as Vicky leaves, I change and go outside to the swimming pool. I was just sitting there on the lounge chair, fantasizing that this young, super hot, beautiful, sexy sweetheart walks out of her apartment, and she sits down right next to me, and she unzips my zipper, and she starts struggling to get my big, hardened cock out of my pants. I was quite excited already when I I'm fantasize that my wife walks in and catches this hottie with my cock in her mouth. A fight ensues. The two women start exchanging threats and insults until Vicky loses her temper and she grabs sexy young Lucia by her hair with her right hand, and she balls up her left fist hard and tight, and punches Lucia “bang,” right in her face, right in her nose, making her nose bleed, and swinging her head back. Vicky is a tough, S&M Mistress, and she's quite dominant, and quite confident. She knows all of the ways to convert other people into slaves. First she mentally try's to over power the other person, and if that doesn't work she's quite used to using various forms of fear and/or terror. She wants to frighten and alarm the other person. Mistress Vicky is very small, but she is a wild, crazy, vicious, hot head, with a very explosive temper, and if that doesn't scare them, she has no problem getting physical. She might grab the other person's hair and try to take control, she might be forced or want to take another person over her knee and spank their ass until their ass turns red and black and blue, and starts to swell up. She'll smack that persons ass until she leaves bloody, red welt marks on their ass.

Crazy little Vicky has got into several altercations, and even as a young school girl Vicky was a tomboy, and she got into scraps all the time. Vicky knows how much I love women fighting, and she enjoys giving me a show. Vicky has never lost a fight. She had one knock down/drag out  fight, and the two women just kept on knocking the shit out of each other, with neither woman able to finish the fight. Although Vicky says she isn't bi, she loves forcefully making other women be submissive to her, do whatever she tells them to do, which includes making them worship her pussy. She loves to make other women do things that they never even dreamed of before, and she loves forcing the other women to worship her body. Many of the other fights Vicky had, the other woman didn't put up much resistance, and they become subnissive to Mistress Vicky right away, and depending on how infuriated Vicky gets, the more severely she punishes the other woman.

Perhaps the hottest fight that I have ever seen was the bloody, knock down, drag out fist fight that Vicky had with my first wife Debi.
 http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,35434.0.html

I'm fantasizing that my wife is beating Lucia up just like she beat Debi up. beat Vicky up, even easier because Lucia is only 18 years old. Vicky looks much tougher, much scarier, crazier. I was laughing to myself that beating up and dominating such a sweet. hot, young beautiful young hottie would be just as much enjoyment for her, as for me. I can just see tough Mistress Vicky holding her soaking wet pussy right over Lucia's face screaming, “Kiss it. Kiss my cxnt you whore.” I see young Lucia is scared, and she's crying, and she has never even contemplated even touching another woman's pussy. Lucia is panic stricken, she doesn't know what to do. She starts crying out, “help me, someone please help me. Johnny, please get this crazy bitch off of me.”

Lucia isn't prepared for Vicky's explosive temper, and she's not ready for how crazy Vicky is, and Vicky will mercilessly bash Lucia's face in until Lucia's face is a bloody pulp, and Lucia is crying out, “Please Mistress Vicky, I'm your slave, I'll kiss your cxnt, I'll do anything you tell me to do.” I can feel my cock standing straight out, as hard as a rock as I imagine beautiful, sexy little Lucia stick her tongue out and start licking and kissing and worshiping tough Mistress Vicky's pussy. Oh my god, Vicky takes out Lucia's big, sexy tits, right out of her tiny bathing suit, and she punches her tits. She uses Lucia's nice sized titties as punching bags. My cock is pulsating as I see Lucia's tits bouncing, and swinging up and down and from side to side. I imagine Lucia's big, erect baby bottle sized nipples are hard as rocks.  Vicky makes Lucia beg her to make her cum. My cock is pulsating as Vicky walks over to the wall and she removes a big, strap on dildo. I can just picture Vicky, with only her little white bra on, strapping that big, long cock onto herself, and fucking Lucia first from the back, and then from the front, and Lucia is just  about to cum on that large rubber cock,

I'm woken up by Lucia, grabbing at my arm and shaking it. I wake up out of my fantasy, and Lucia is sitting on the lounge chair, right next to me, and my cock is so big, and so hard that it hurts. Before I have a chance to think, Lucia grabs the top of my bathing suite, and she pulls it at, and she laughs and says, “You must have been dreaming about me honey.” Then she looks up at Megan and she says, “You may serve us our drinks now Slave Megan.” My cock is pulsating, and I'm just waking up, and I just can't get a thought into my head about what I should say or do next.

Megan hands us our drinks, and I said, Slave Megan?” Lucia laughed and she said, “Your wife isn't the only Mistress living in the house.” and then she knocked glasses and mischievously said, “Here is to the beginning of a wild, hot new relationship.” As hot as the fantasy was, and as beautiful, sexy and hot as this young woman is, there is no way I can have an affair with such a young woman, and definitely not in my own house. There is no way that I could even think about having an affair with a woman that lives in the very same house as us. I was absolutely convinced that there is no way I can have an affair with Lucia.

Shockingly the only response I could come up with to this advance is to run. I'm really embarrassed that my cock is standing straight out and trying to bust out of my swim trunks. I push my way sitting up on the lounge chair, and I start to get up saying, 'I'm sorry, I forgot I have an appointment,” and I lean over to put my drink down on table, but Lucia grabs my bathing suit, pulling on it, and with a cocky, authoritative attitude laughingly says, “where do you think you're going with my cock.  I didn't want to get rough, so I turn to face her, and I couldn't think of what to say, until a said, “Listen, my wife is a real Mistress, and she's very tough, and she is crazy and she has a really explosive temper, and trust me, neither of us wants to get my crazy wife upset.” I try to pull away, but Lucia still has a hold of my bathing suit and she says, “I heard everything what happened at your S&M party. Yes, that skinny shrew of an old whore wife of yours really thinks that she's all that. She's nothing more than a spoiled, cocky, big mouth old whore. She's sitting there on the lounge chair and she pulls my bathing suit down, and she wraps her left hand around my big, hard cock, saying, “I'll knock that attitude right out of her Johnny. I'll adjust that nasty attitude of hers, and I'll give you a really good show.”

Lucia has me now. My cock is so hard I think it's going to burst, and she uses my big, hard erect cock to guide me sitting down on the lounge chair right next to her, and she says, “You like it when I tell you that I'll knock the shit out of your old whore wife. You would love to see me punch her teeth out, right Johnny.” My cock is pulsating, and I cry out, “Please.” Lucia lets go of my cock, and then she grabs it again, and she laughs as she looks up and she says, “Look at what I do to my new man. Look at how hard he is for me.” Lucia stands up, and she's still holding my cock, and her extremely tight, sexy little ass is right in my face, and I almost want to cry at how lucky I am. She drags me, by my cock right into my house. She drags me right up into my bedroom, and she pulls me down on my bed, and Lucia says, “that's right, I want to have you right on that skinny old whore's bed. I want to fuck you right on that bitch's bed. Imagine if she were to show up right now. I would have to punch her in her face. I would punch her and kick her until she's a limp, bloody rag doll, and then I'll make her lick my 18 year old cxnt. I'll make her lick your cum out of my pussy, and I'll make your dominant, Mistress wife into my slave. I start squirting uncontrollably. I'm howling and screaming and shooting load after load of hot cum, squirting all over the ceiling of my bedroom, and on the bedding.

I'm like that. My partner isn't going to give me a crazy, explosive orgasm, and not try to reciprocate. I licked and kissed and worshiped this beautiful, hot sexy young ladies pussy until she was trying to jump out of her skin, and then I turned around and I start teasing her hot, wet cxnt with my big, hard cock, and I started telling her that she thinks that she's so tough, but that crazy Mistress wife of mine takes her totally off guard and starts knocking the shit out of her. We're both really excited now. I'm really passionate, and hot, and I physically turned her onto her stomach on the bed. I turn her face down, and I rip her bikini bottom off of her body. My cock hurts it's so fuckin hard, as I look down at Lucia's tight, sexy, perfect ass. I take my big, hard cock, and hold it right up to Lucia's anus, and we both scream in passion as my big, hard cock slides deeper and deeper into her tight ass hole. We're both screaming simultaneously as I start plowing my rock hard cock harder and faster, screaming with an attitude now. Vicky is going to bash your face in until you're crying, and begging her to humiliate you, and then she's going to raise up and turn you back over onto your back, and she's laughing as she screams “Now you young slut, get ready to lick me into orgasm.” I plow my cock into her cxnt screaming, “lick me whore,” and she sticks her tongue into my mouth and our tongues start to duel.  I move my mouth down and I wrap my lips right around Lucia's big, hard, baby bottle sized nipple and I suck on it. I'm pounding my big, hard cock into her, and Lucia starts rocking, and bouncing and screaming,. She's dry squirting and she starts screaming, 'I love you Johnny. I love you Johnny, I'll bash each and every one of that old slut's teeth in, I'll knock her fuckin face in. Johnny, I'll bust her lips open, I love you please.” Lucia is having an earth shattering orgasm. She's squirting cum into the pool of her juices, and it's overflowing and soaking my bed.

Needless to say, we had this very hot, very passionate, very explosive sex over and over again, all weekend log. Lucia gave me a very hard time right before Vicky came home. Lucia wanted to tell Vicky about our affair and dare the old whore to do something about it.

As hot and as passionate and as much as I was crazy for this sex with Lucia, I finally convinced her that we cannot see each other or say anything about what happened. I don't know if Lucia had a internet camera hooked up to our house, but it seems like every time Vicky goes out, Lucia shows up just a few minutes later. Lucia wants to have sex every time Vicky leaves the house, and when we have sex once, she wants to do it again, and then again. I really think's trying to wait until Vicky comes home, and I do really think she was getting off on the danger, on the excitement, and she really believes that she can beat my tough wife up. I really love, making love to sexy young Lucia, but I was truly, really concerned about what would happen if Vicky ever walked in. I guess the fact that we were flirting with danger made it all the more hot, and more passionate. Lucia keeps telling me stories of her fighting my wife and her stories we getting more violent each time. She's going to blacken  her eyes and break her fuckin nose, and knock all of her teeth right out of her mouth. She gets so fuckin excited telling me how she is going to use a strap on, on tough Mistress Vicky.

Part-5

A week has gone by and I know Vicky has passed being suspicious. It's Saturday, earlier in the day, and Vicky was getting really pissed off hiding her anger, hiding her suspicions, suspecting that her husband is fucking this young girl. And today was the day she aired her feelings. She got loud and I knew Lucia could hear what she's saying. Vicky lost her temper and she was screaming, “You're fucking that young whore, aren't you. You're old enough to be her father and I'm old enough to be her mother. She needs to have her mother beat the shit out of her and teach her to respect marriage, and if her mother won't do it, perhaps one of these days I'll knock some sense into her. I'll take her over my knee and spank her ass bloody, and give her the lesson in respect and obedience that she so much needs. Vicky carried on and carried on until she had to get ready for her S&M party.   

Part 6-This is Lucia.....

Things really come to a fuckin head at the party. I waited until 10 pm, when everyone that is coming to the party had already arrived. I get all dressed up in my white midriff blouse, and my tiniest little cut of blue jeans, and I take Megan to the party. No one there was expecting me. I can see Vicky, with a man hung across a bench, and Vicky is spanking his ass, and there is a large crowd gathered around her and they're cheering.

Johnny had no idea I was coming to the party, and I grab Johnny's wrist and I pull him right through the crowd. I caught Johnny totally off guard and we're right in the middle of the circle, and we're face to face with Mistress Vicky. I scream, “I've heard everything that you've had to say about me. You think that you're such a tough Mistress. You think your tough and you can beat me up. I don't think so. You're not a Mistress, you're a skinny, weak, pathetic old whore. You're husband doesn't want a flat chested old bitch like you any more,  he wants a young, sexy, hot beautiful young woman like me, and he would love to see me knock the shit out of you, nad be your Mistress, and make you my slave” Vicky is just standing there, her face is getting redder and redder, and Vicky loses her temper, and she balls up her left fist hard and tight, and she punches me, “bang,” right in my nose, straight into it, making my nose bleed, and swinging my head back, but as my head is coming back forward, I ball up my own left fist, and I send it plowing full force, “bang,” right into Vicky's chin. You can hear Vicky's teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head snaps back, and Vicky goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance, and she falls right over onto her ass on the acrylic tile floor. This skinny old bitch is sitting there, and Vicky is shocked, she wasn't expecting me to hit her back. I walk over and I grab her hair with both of my hands, and I start yanking her up to her feet. Vicky is screams, “AAAHHHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head, but I'm screaming too, screaming, “Get up you old whore, I'm not even finished with you yet,” but just as I drag her standing straight up, Vicky sends her left fist plowing uppercut, “bang,” right into my jaw. Now it's my teeth that knock together and chatter in my head, as my head swings straight up in the air, and I let go of Vicky's hair as I stumble backwards on my high heels and I almost fall over.

Vicky raises her fists up like a man ready to fist fight me screaming, “Alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight. I'll fight you Lucia. I'm going to make you my slave. You're going to worship me, and you're going to do whatever I tell you to do.” I raise my fists up too, screaming, “You think you're such a tough Mistress. I'm going to punch you silly, and make you my slave. I'll humiliate you Vicky you fuckin big mouth, right in front of all of your slaves, right in front of all of your friends, and right in front of your own husband.”  Now the two of us are standing in the middle of the dungeon floor, with a large crowd around us, both of us with our fists raised like two men ready to knock the shit out of each other, each one of us wants to humiliate the other one and send her home with every last drop of her dignity drained out of her, and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight

We start to circle each other, checking each other out, until I go after Vicky with my right fist, but as Vicky raises her hand up to block my punch, I send my left fist plowing, “bang,” right into her nose. Then with my right fist I hit her. I smash it, “bang,” right into her nose again, and then I plow my left fist, “bang,” right into her nose again. A three punch combination, making Vicky's nose bleed, and making her head swing back and forth and back and forth under my fast punches. I back away and Vicky puts her hand to her nose, and she shows me her blood screaming, “Look at what you did to me you slut. I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you.” Vicky loses her temper, her face turns bright red, and she comes right after me screaming how she's going to kill me. “I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you Lucia you fuckin young slut.” Quickly I manage to hold up my left fist, and it smacks right into her mouth, but my punch doesn't seem to slow Vicky down one step as she just comes plowing into me, full force, and I'm not ready for her. She grabs my white button midriff blouse and she shoves me back hard. Button's go flying in every direction as my blouse rips right off of my body in Vicky's hands, and I go stumbling backwards on my high heels and I almost fall over, and I'm not wearing a bra, and my big, juicy breasts just come flopping out of my shirt in front of everyone, and now the crowd is really cheering.

Vicky holds her fist up like a man, and she comes after me screaming, “I knocked the shit out of you, and now I'm going to knock the shit out of those big, sexy tits,” but as Vicky throws a punch with her left fist at my right breast, I manage to raise my right hand up and I block Vicky's punch, and with my own left fist, I send it plowing, “bang,” uppercut into Vicky's jaw. You can hear Vicky's teeth knock together and chatter in her head, as her head snaps strait up in the air, and Vicky is seeing stars for a moment as she's stood straight up on her feet. Vicky stumbles back on her high heels until her head comes back down, and when it does, I go right after Vicky. I send my left fist, “bang,” right into Vicky's nose, swinging her head back and forth, and when her head comes forward, I send my right fist, “bang,” right into her mouth. I split Vicky's lips open and blood starts rolling from her lips, and then with my left fist, I smash it “bang,” right into Vicky's nose again. My 3 punch combination bloodies Vicky's face even more, and Vicky stumbles backwards on her high heels until she falls right over onto her ass on the cement.

I'm still infuriated and I don't wait. I leap right onto Vicky's stomach, shoving her shoulders back. I knock the old whore flat on her back, and “OOOFFF,” I pound the air out of her. Then as Vicky is coughing and gasping for air, I raise up over her ,and I put my knees on her arms. I render Vicky totally helpless, and now I”m in charge, and now I really wanna beat the shit out of Vicky. I ball up my fists hard and tight, and I start punching her all around her face. First I send my right fist, “bam,” right into her left eye. Then I send my left fist, “bam,” right into her right eye. Instantly Vicky's eyes start to turn pink and get all puffy. I scream, “I'm going to black your eyes you old bitch.” Vicky starts bucking and kicking and screaming, “get off of me slut. Get off of me you fuckin whore.” I start right fist, “bam,” left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye, “bam , bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. I just keeps on pounding Vicky's eyes, until Vicky's eye swell up and turn black and blue. I look down at Vicky and I laugh right in her shocked and startled face, “I thought you were such a tough Mistress. I'm the Mistress, and you're just a weak, pathetic, flat chested little bitch.”

Vicky's face is beet red and she's bucking and kicking and screaming, “Get the fuck off of me whore.” Vicky manages to free first her left hand, and then her right hand. I grab Vicky's hair with both of my hands and I yank her head up right off of the concrete, screaming, “I'm going to knock you silly you old cow.” I shove her head back down, “bang,” right against the concrete, but as I lean forward to yank her head up off of the cement again, Vicky raises her head up, and she clamps her teeth down right on my left breast. I let out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAHHHHHH,” as I leap up off of Vicky and I try to get to my feet, but I trip over Vicky's legs and I fall right off of her, onto the cement, rubbing my aching, bloody tit, and crying out, “You bit me bitch, you fuckin bit me.” I can see Vicky sitting up, and then raising up. I try to let go of my aching breast, but I can't, as Vicky leaps right onto me.

Vicky's face is beet red, and she balls up both of her fists hard and tight screaming, “now who's eyes are going to get punched black and blue you slut.” Vicky starts punching my eyes, right fist, “bam,” left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye, “bam, bam, bam, bam, “ back and forth and back and forth until both of my eyes swell up and turn black and blue. She leaves a bloody cut over my right eye lid, and blood is rolling down my cheek. I'm fuckin infuriated. I start to buck and kick, but Vicky is like an enraged lunatic, and she grabs my hair and she yanks my head up off of the cement screaming, “Now who's going to get knocked silly bitch.” She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering my head against the hard concrete over and over again until I'm seeing stars, fuckin stars, and I start crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP,” but Vicky is crazy, and she's still really infuriated, and she's not going to fuckin stop.” She yanks my head up off of the cement, and she starts screaming right in my shocked f