Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
February 26, 2017, 12:11:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Girls Will be Girls Part I  (Read 2425 times)
Kira19

« on: August 17, 2016, 05:30:00 AM »

Ashley: Its late August, and I am so excited to be so far away. In the mountains of NC, starting the beginning of the rest of my Life!  The last few days have been orientation at Western Carolina. I had a wonderful childhood, and great time at HS. I am different, and I have to admit, I was more shy and reserve in HS, what with being unique… and I hide it from EVERONE. This is a fresh start... and I am resolved to be less self-conscious and more assertive and confident.
Ashley: MTC
Ashley: it was hard to say good bye to my parents, but not long to recover. I have met so many people, and really like some. I haven’t yet met my roommate... but that’s ok. The rooms are big, and I will have privacy. Our own bathroom.. sweet. I have completely settled in, and find myself in the student union. Just sipping coffee, saying hi to a few new friends... but enjoying my me time... gawd i love this place... friends, school, and I hope romance... everything in front of me, ripe for enjoyment and pleasure.
Ashley: YT

sextehtg19: I was excited sitting in the car. This was it, my first adult experience- away from home, and independent. My heavenly blue eyes were transfixed on the turning of the leaves, such vivid colors. A tapestry of reds and oranges. We were coming up on the square, and the greeting posts for incoming freshman. "Wow, seeing it a second time, it's just beautiful." Dad just kind of nodded. A fifteen hour car trip, we pretty much exhausted all topics of conversation.
sextehtg19: MTC
sextehtg19: It was hard though, having to say goodbye to my father. It was rocky during my coming out, and the whole- I feel like a girl in a boy's body deal. Over the last year we worked things out, and slowly everything returned too normal. Graduation, and passing in the top 3% helped lift his spirits, and his pride in me. I was finally Daddy's little girl, and here we are. I was leaving. MTC
sextehtg19: Dad pulled up into the visitor's parking area. We unpacked the car, and entered the quad, following the signs. At the registration desk sat a pimply, husky kid, dorky but endearing. He helped us immensely. It wasn't long before I was at my dorm, and dad was helping me unpack. We sat, and talked for an hour, met some of my roommates. I felt sad, my blue eyes tracking his green GMC as it pulled away. However, here I was. A STEM-major (chemistry) at college. Today was the first day of my independence.
sextehtg19: yt

Ashley: I got a text, while I had 2 suite mates, my actual roommate had transferred. I would have my room all to myself. I thought that should be a lucky turn, but I would miss the entire roommate thing. Well I had suite mates, that would be fine anyway. I have always been unique, which bothered me, but hey this is 2016... everything is acceptable and fine. I actually liked being a natural redhead... yes cute... but it was nice being unusual. Not many redheads around. blondes and brunettes are a dime a dozen. hell there are more with Blue or purple hair here than redheads Smiley
Ashley: mtc
Ashley: I finish my coffee, after having chatted with a new freshman boy. A wild eyed soccer player... seemed so nice. I also met the cutest little blue eyed girl, so nice and sweet... I hope we can be really good friends, she is a history major like me!  Maybe we can talk for hours about French history and the style. I finally decide it’s time to go back to my room to finish what is left of unpacking. Mom was overwhelming in her details for my room, but now I can set it up MY WAY. I head out of the union and start walking back to my dorm, through the quad
Ashley: yt

sextehtg19: I was giddy as could be, furnishing my room, setting things up. My roommates were completely adorable, and we hit it off big-time. We were like giggling sisters, and none of them minded my physical difference. The one, Melody a cute freckled blonde was sort of intrigued (maybe we'll have a fling?). It was still morning, so I grabbed a cup of coffee. Daddy was the best, because he gave me a month's supply of KONA GOLD, yes! What a doll!        
sextehtg19: I talked with my roomies some, and got to know them. After we had our Caffeine-O-bean fill. We set out, to explore the university. Our first stop Union, the central hub for freshmen. Before leaving I changed. Threw on a cute pair of jeweled sandals (open toe of course), some low-rise faded jeans, and a soft, light, comfortable all seasons, low-neck cashmere sweater.  I decided on wearing my hair down, my scarlet wavy shoulder length tresses fluttered as I hopped outside. The guuurls were on the prowl. Cheesy

Ashley: Walking back to my dorm with Amy, my new co-history major, and her friend a cute blonde Sheri, I suddenly stop. Looking across the Quad, I see a few girls, but ONE does something to me. It’s another redhead. Cute yes, and I don’t know why it, or she bothers, me but I can feel my skin crawl. Also, strangely, my girlcock twitches. My face flushes, it almost matches my hair I am afraid. My light blue cashmere sweater suddenly feels warm
Ashley: I stare across at this girl, and I ask Amy if she knows her. She says she saw her at one of the orientation meetings, and actually thought when we met... I was her... it even made me more upset... I tell them I will catch up later... and I stand and simply stare

sextehtg19: "Oh my gawd, Kira hon. Do you have a sister?" Cassidy- a brunette a head shorter than me asked. I was bewildered, "Umm... no," I replied. My cheeks flush bright cherry red, as I lay eyes on you. My skin prickles, like bolts of energy crackling in a Faraday cage. Everything around me fades from existence, there is only me, and you. Surrounding us empty space- a void. My soft cheeks flex, skin just around my mouth pulses.
sextehtg19: Words escape my mouth, but it's on some auto-pilot function- like my brain was taken over by some mind altering parasite. I have no recollection, of telling them so, but I say that I'll catch up with them. Right now, I need to have a word or two with this doppelganger of sorts. As I walk I feel my girlie-boy parts twitch in my jeans. “WTF???” I ask aloud. For some reason, I feel drawn to you, but not in a casual - hey, how are you, kind of way. It's more like, you're my enemy. What the hell is wrong with me?

Ashley: I see you stop and our eyes meet, my green eyes look deep into your blues. I don’t understand why my boish part is twitching. it is not an attraction, although you are certainly cute... it is something completely different... I feel this weird jealousy and rivalry stirring inside me... I stiffen and begin to walk over toward you. I wonder if you will turn and walk away, or what. Yet you don’t, your friends walk on as you stop... I feel my fingers tighten, my mouth gets dry... but I NEED to find out you are. yt
sextehtg19: My jaw tightens, and my eyes are reduced to narrow slits. Nostrils flare, and cause my cheeks to twitch with each breath. I weave in and out of the throngs of classmates. "Hey K," a boy, Jeremy shouts. Although my auditory nerves barely register him. I nod curtly, and move towards you, almost on pure reflex. The bitch not only looks like me, but dresses like me too. "So, I'm Kira," I say. It sounds more like- how dare you, rather than a polite introduction. I stand just mere inches from you, arms folded across my perky chest. I wish I was Cyclops from the X-Men, because I’d reduce you right there to ash with my atomic laser eyes.

Ashley: My eyes are locked on yours, and I am almost oblivious to everyone else around me, I nod as I hear my name mentioned. My lips are tight, teeth grinding, when I hear you speak... I do break a smile. this isn't a pleasant nice to meet you, I say “I’m Ashley" and I bite back the word Bitch. I have never called someone a bitch before, but it almost came out.  I then step two steps closer to you until I am in your face, we are almost the same height. My eyes scan your body then back to your eyes. My jeans are now too tight in the crotch, "You aren’t a freshman " I say, in an accusatory tone.

sextehtg19: My jaw tightens, as well as the seat of my pants. "Sorry, but not sorry. There's nothing that I need to prove to the likes of you," I snap at you in response. Not sure why, but I’m enraged at this accusation. I lift my chin, and brush past you, certain to push into you, and forcefully move you out of my way. "Bitch," I mutter under my breath. Never have I been this way, what is happening. As soon as I'm out of range of your presence, the dark spell casted on me is lifted. I touch my cheek, and feel heat radiating off my skin. What just happened, I ask myself. Shaking my head, I rush away to catch up with my new friends.  

Ashley: When you brush past me and bump me out of the way, I move against my will and am shocked you just did that??? I hiss “Bitch,” under my breath, but all I do is stand there and watch you walk away. I don’t recover quickly; I don’t understand this feeling. I am shocked. As you rush off to join your friends... I say to myself   this is far from over... yet I have never been this way. I know I will see you again... then I just turn and quickly head back towards my dorm

sextehtg19: I catch up with my friends, finally free from the hate fueled spell controlling me. Though the effects still linger, some residual negative energy fluttering around in my psyche. I sit down next to my new chums; their concern is evident on their faces. "What's wrong, I mean that was intense," Cassidy begins. *Mtc
sextehtg19: "Yeah... really was." I sigh during my response. Slowly exhaling, I try to regain control over my frayed nerves. "Is THOT- That Ho Over There, gone?" I ask refusing to look up. Melody assuages my fears. Her sweet melodious voice brings me back. "Yeah, she stormed off." *Mtc
sextehtg19: "Thank GAWD, what a fucking bitch. She started in with me, and I'm like- hi. And she's all a snarling brat bitch-demon, or something." I recount the events as to how I recall them in my mind. We sit for over an hour, and the girls help me through this mild crisis.

Ashley: I rather quickly make it back to my friends and tell them I am tired. They really didn't see the incident... for which I am thankful, especially how it ended, and I am completely confused. I make an excuse and head back to my room, smiling and saying high to people as i go, but still focused on what happened. *mtc
Ashley: Finally, back in my room, I peel off my jeans, and sweater, and put on a big football T shit 3 sizes too big, and sit in just that and my panties. thinking.. Then finally I go to my computer, and search all the incoming freshman on the school website... I have to know who that Bitch is I hiss to myself

sextehtg19: My little group decides to grab some fuel for Freshman orientation. We small talk, joke around, flirt with guys- all the things sexually charged late teen girls do. The courtyard food-court is rather spacious. I decide on a latte, x-tra skim, and caramel. The other girls grab their drinks, and soon the three of us are arm-in-arm. Our destination, the receiving hall auditorium.  *Mtc
sextehtg19: Deans from their respective departments make their introductions, as does the chief assistant dean, and the dean of the school. Naturally college policies are explained, what's to be expected. Basically it's all a refresher from the University's welcoming packet. During the presentation though, all I can think about is that green-eyed cxnt. The dean of math and sciences is talking, introducing himself, but my mind is only focused on her.

Ashley: I am browsing through the incoming freshmen class... shaking my head a little at why I have become so fixated on knowing who you are. I can't help myself my hands are almost shaking. I even know I am missing some day two orientation in the auditorium, but I was going to go with Michele my new bestie across the hall, but she texted me and said she was running late and would swing by and pick me up. So, I had time.... then I stop and bite my lip... I see this picture and no doubt it is YOU... Kira is her name... I read the little bio, and see what you major is- Chemistry, but it is the picture that drives me crazy... Gawd it is almost like looking at myself... so strange how my animosity i feel just looking at it

sextehtg19: Livid, I duck out of the orientation. I act like I'm going to the bathroom, but just never return. I shoot Melody a text. I walk across campus, a 20-minute hike back to my quad. I open my door, shouldering through it with enough force to take it off the hinges. "Grah!" I yell at the top of my lungs. "Who is that fucking bitch, what's her name?" I begin disrobing, leaving a trail of clothing to the bathroom. I take a long cold shower, freezing water cascades over my shoulders, saturates my hair. By the time I'm done, my girly-bulge has subsided, going flaccid. I'm shivering, and teeth are chattering as I step out. Naked I pad barefoot to my room, dripping wet. I towel off and wrap up my hair. It's time to do some investigating.

Ashley: Celle swings by my room, asking if I am ready to go over to the auditorium. She can see how frustrated I look, asks me “What’s wrong?” I just say that I have a headache. “The last couple of days have been a whirlwind, and I need some chill time.” Disappointed I can tell she give me a peck and says feel better, “I’ll check in on you later” and heads off, I need to settle down. I undress, take a quick shower. come back and dry off and lay on my bed, naked. my finger running along my girly cock, as it finally has settle down. I wonder how I can find this girl. Then I remember that our school emails are all on the web page. I lay there wondering if I should just email this Bitch.. tell her to get some manners... but I know that is not what I want to say. Gawd she could be in MY dorm building Grrrrrr….

sextehtg19: Unbeknownst to me, only two floors separate us. We're actually in the same wing of the quad. I sit on my bed, completely nude. I fire up my laptop, and skim profiles of incoming freshman. It's not long before I have your profile pic and bio on my screen. "Ashley, huh? Well Ashley, I'm Kira. And you're my enemy." I plant my laptop on my desk, and ease back on my bed. I begin to fantasize beating my look alike in front of all the freshman. Little scenario revolves around us getting in each other’s faces at a party. Soon I'm rock hard again as I pleasure myself, stroking my erection, and my other hand is playing with my backdoor.

Ashley: slowly as my finger runs along my package it begins to stiffen as I think about this Kira and confronting her. Before long I am as stiff as I have ever been. I am happy my roommate never came to school, I don’t have to worry about being disturbed. I work myself into a frenzy, and in such a state I jump up and go to my pc on the desk.... and I bang out an email   Kira, you made an enemy today, so you better stay away from me if you know what’s good for you. I hit send, before I come to my senses... gawd I have never done such a thing before... my raging girl cock seems to know more about this than me.

sextehtg19: I come out of my spell of ecstasy, both literally and figuratively. I doused myself in my own seed. Looks like another trip to the bathroom is in order. When I return to my computer, I spot that my student inbox has a few messages. Common school messages about events, schedules etc. Then I come across yours. My heart rate quickens; it's pounding in my chest. I open it and read. Oh, bitch you just earned my ire. I type back in a rapid flurry of blazing digits. *MTC
sextehtg19: -Oh, is that so, Ashley? Good, guess what? Next time we meet I'll scratch your eyes out. So, if you know what's good for you, stay the fuck away from me. K? Ciao, Bitch. I hit send, lost in rage and fury.

Ashley: I don’t really want to, but I can't help myself, thinking about destroying you, and before I realize it. I am spewing cum all over my naked belly. panting I slowly recover and then get up think I will need to go have another shower. Might be good time too, as almost everyone else on my floor is at the presentation. I look at my pc, and see a message in my email... funny I just checked them all like 5-10 minutes ago... I open and see yours... and answer quickly, " is that so KIRAAAA... good thing you aren’t here right now... you would be toast!" see ya soon I am sure” I hit send.. and despite a huge orgasm moments ago... she is twitching again... I pace my room to try and calm down before showering again.

sextehtg19: I bite my lower lip, hard enough to break skin. My heavenly blue eyes are downcast in clouds of anger, a storm- a maelstrom, rages behind them. I can't help it; I have to read your reply. I formulate my own, typing in a frenzy - Really, Asssssssley (It sounded clever in my head, I think to myself). I'm not afraid of you. Hit me up, anytime, anywhere. Hell, let's meet up in one of our dorms. I'll show you who the better woman is. " I hit send, and slowly exhale.

Ashley: Just before I am about to head out to the shower... I hear a ping, and look I have a new message. ... I open in. Damn that Bitch I hiss, my hands shaking in rage. All I type back is McCormick hall, room 322... And hit send. Gawd I know I should have done that but I can't help it
Ashley: Mtc
Ashley: I pace cum still sticky on my stomach... Should I have a shower. Should I wait... She wouldn't dare answer that... That will scare that little bitch... I decide to hold off on the shower, see if I get a reply
Ashley: Yt

sextehtg19: I see the response flag come up, and read it several times. McCormick hall, we're in the same damn wing. The reality of it all is overwhelming. I need to face you, and end this little rivalry before it gets a chance to fester. I can't believe it. I shoot back a quick message. My fingers trembling as I type.
sextehtg19: mtc
sextehtg19: -We're in the same quad, and the same wing. McCormick hall room 110. My place, or yours? When do we do this? And what do we wear?

Ashley: I see the response and open it  and gasp... That bitch is just two floors away. I can't even sit... pacing my cock growing almost instantly, not out of arousal but out of anger and excitement...  then I begin to type.
Ashley: I hit back- you are almost right under me, answer is anywhere, anytime... I am in my room now, naked, but I can dress bitch... I hit send, realizing that the message was ambiguous as I have no idea what I am doing right now purely working on emotions

sextehtg19: I lick my honey colored, glossy lips. There's no way she'll type back. She's scared right now, in a panic. Or, so I thought, seeing your reply come through. I can't resist, my anger, and ego get the better of me. I send my reply, wearing a catty little smirk.
sextehtg19: -Okay Ashley, you set the terms and I'll agree to them. Your place, give me a little over an hour. I'm going to FUK U UP, Ho! I hit send, and rush to the shower.

Ashley: I am truly shocked... what terms did I set and she is coming over in an hour.... naked???   then I realize that I am not just a normal girl... then a sneer forms across my lips... ohhhhh wont SHE be surprised.... I dash out to the showers, to clean my cum off of me.. and get ready to fuck her up!  I get back in no time.... and can't settle down, even the shower didn't calm me. I can't just wait here and answer door naked... sooo I put on my 3x oversized high school T shirt.. I come just below my waist... hiding everything just barely... and I wait

sextehtg19: I grab a long jersey shirt, and throw on a pair of panties, and flip flops. Just something to easily remove, before, and put back on after. I sit, and cool my heels, thinking about what just transpired. Well, no backing down now. I exit my dorm, close to the time I agreed to. My feet pound up the stairs, echoing in the stairwell. I enter your floor, and make a quick inspection of the floor plan. "There you are, Ashley." I snarl, your name leaves a vile lingering taste on my tongue. In a minute or so, there's a not so gentle rapping on your door.

Ashley: My mind is lost in thought- thought of what I will actually do to this bitch, IF she dares to show. I still think there is a likely chance she will back down, and not show up. The time seems to go by so slowly, when I suddenly jump up at a pounding on my door. A deep breath is slowly released, and I rush to the door and open it... staring into that FACE...  you had the nerve to come... then realizing I don’t want my new floor mates to see a commotion, if any are around... I say... Get in here... and as you brush past I close the door

sextehtg19: Our eyes meet, and fireworks explode. I make sure to thrust my hip into your side. I stroll past you in a confident gait. Flipping you off as I walk into your dorm. "Be smart to put up a do not disturb sign, don't you think, stupes?" I reach under the ribbing of my high school wildcats jersey, and drop it to the floor. I step out of my flip flops, moving them aside with my bare sole. I knead my cranberry glossy toes along the surface of the grain of the hardwood floor. My panties are snug against my hips, and my lady-boy parts are throbbing, and poking at the lacy black fabric. I turn, hands on my hips, eying you with sheer hatred

Ashley: I make sure to sway my hips back into yours as you walk by... "I don’t have a roommate” I reply as I lock the bold lock... “Stupes,” I say back in mock tone. I watch you pull off your T shirt, your back to me... and I am about ready to pull off my T and give you the shock of your life when you turn around... As you turn in just your panties... my hands stop before pulling up my T and tossing it aside... my eyes go wide... as I SEE the bulge in your panties... I don’t want to say anything, but I hear “OHH MYY GOD..” slip past my lips... everything in my head swirls... and I now wonder. Is THIS why I hated her from to moment I saw her??? I don’t say anything. My hands frozen at bottom of my T staring at you.

sextehtg19: "What's wrong, scared?" I smirk, and give my red hair a light toss. "Bet you weren't expecting this, huh. Stupes." I playfully pat my bulge, my 4 1/2 shecock pokes out at the waist of my panties. It extends to its full length- 2 additional inches. "So, are we doing this slut, or what?"

Ashley: “GRRRR…   good bitch,” I then pull up my T and in one fell swoop, I toss it across the room, towards my bed. Now I am completely nakie, and my shecock is pointing up, and out at yours. All 5 1/2 1/2inches of me, and its growing with every breath...  It will get to its full 6/6-1/2 in no time at this rate. my eyes narrow... as I look at your face... “Didn't think I could match you, did you... and trust me she is powerful!” With that I take a few steps forward until I am in your face... and I thrust my hips out and let my shecock bump your panties... “Better keep it hidden in there, you little bitch.”

sextehtg19: It all makes sense now, the attraction, the hostility. It was like I knew we shared some secret, something special, and here it is. All out on display. Your throbbing girt makes me hate you even more. I ignore your verbal warning, naturally. "No, I think she wants to come out and say hi. She's been dying to play, bitch." I slink out of my panties, letting my twig and stones spill out. My cock stands halfway, good. I move closer, and thrust my hips. My lady spear jabs at your girlie-sack. I stand at 5"7, 123lbs, 32-26-32, and I lock my blue eyes onto yours. The devilish smirk is still plastered on my face.

Ashley: i simply stare into your blue eyes, with my green/gray.. we are almost eyeball to eyeball as i stand 5'6 1/2... 122, 32b - 25- 33. I watch as you wiggle out of your panties, and I know my girl wants to attack... this all begins to make sense... almost a twin, hair, size, and now this... the rivalry I feel is logical. I convince myself, and then suddenly I gasp, and take a step back as your girl speared my little stones... Bitch I hiss, and step back, but swing my hips to the side, then twist back and SLAP my head into yours... " my girl is dying to say hi." My fingers are twitching ready for almost anything

sextehtg19: I stare past your greenish grey eyes, as if I'm looking into your soul. My sky blues are reduced to narrow slits. I draw breath trough flared nostrils, causing my chest to rise and fall. With each inhalation my perky, jutting nipples lance your nubs. My fingers twitch, ready to tear into your hair.

Ashley: eyes locked, staring, each seems to be ready to pounce just waiting for other. When your nipples brush, and then poke mine, I can take it no longer. My hands reach up and grip your long auburn hair, and I thrust my body into yours... knocking you back a few steps as I hold on and push my body into yours. Yanking at your hair... "You are mine Slut" I almost spit into your face

sextehtg19: "Great minds think alike, cause I was just about to say the same fucking thing." I lunge at you. I thrust my hips, crossing my lance with yours, batting your girth out of the way. My hands go for your scarlet mane, tearing savagely into your scalp. I shake and rattle your skull. Our perky small tits flush against our ribcages, nipples dancing in their own little duel. My flagpole stands on end, pressed against your tummy. "I'm going to tear it all out, you bratty slut-mufffin." I hiss, rending clumps from your scalp.

Ashley: searing pain hits my scalp, but I focus my energy on shaking your head side to side, already strands of red hair are flying around the room. pressing my chest in hard, I feel my perky breasts smashing flat into yours... nipples are clearly attacking each other. But below is its own WAR...
Ashley: I feel your shaft push mine to the side slightly, then your pole up against my tummy. I grind my stomach and abs into it, then adjust until my raging girl and push at yours. I pause for a moment as if to try and measure your pole against mine... but then my head jerks again. “Bitch!” I pull your hair back, and then push my face my nose into yours, trying to bend your neck and head back
Ashley: YT

sextehtg19: "Arrrrgggggg!" I release a primal scream from my scrunched up face. My head tilts back, stretching out my neck. I lift my knee while opening my hips, sucking my trim flat tummy, stomach muscles contract. While contorting to this new position, the tip of my helmet brushes against yours. The most sensitive part, my little dick split glides across the surface of your hog. For a second the flaps of our pee-holes graze, and meet. This elicits a lewd moan from my glossy lips. Hiking up my knees I'm still latched onto your hair, ripping, and yanking like a maddened hellcat.
sextehtg19: I use your momentum against you, your pitching forward. I lean back, arcing my upper torso, pointy tits flat against my chest. My goal is simple, to drop your ass to the ground. Then I'll just squeeze the ever fucking life out of you.

Ashley: I love hearing the scream from your lips. I am biting my lower lip to keep from screaming myself. I feel you bend, as my body presses in harder and tighter. That is when I feel your mushroom head slide past mine and find my most sensitive spot just under the tip. I can't help it. I let out a GASP, still pulling and pushing against you I feel my feet slipping and my balance starting to give. I stumble off to the side of you heading towards the hard floor

sextehtg19: I press the balls of my feet into your abs. We land in a sharp thud against the maple color wood floor. I pull back my feet, and thrust them into your belly. "Awe, Tell me sweetie. How much do you work out, cause you're soft as shit." I keep pounding your firm tummy with the points of my feet. My toes dig into your smooth, silky skin.

Ashley: I am cursing myself for losing my balance but as we both fall on the floor. I yelp as your feet grind into my tummy, and you just keep digging them in. “Agggg you little bitch, not as soft as that little cock of yours.” I grab your feet with my hands which have long left your hair, and I bend and twist at your toes trying to make you pull them back.

sextehtg19: "Owe! you fucking witch!" I snarl. Refusing to let go of my prize, I pull on your scarlet locks. Clumps of our hair, litter the floor of your dorm. I tug, and tug, pulling with all my, effectively trying to scalp you with my bare hands. I relinquish the assault of my battering feet. I bare my fangs for something else. I rear my knee, as we roll over, and aim it square for your balls.

Ashley: pulling on your toes, my neck and head still getting jerked and yanked... gawd this bitch, finally stops. As you pull your feet away from my reddened belly, we roll, but I scramble to my knees just missing yours, and then before you can bring any more of your legs or knees at me, and to at somehow to stop your hair pulling which is killing me, i jump right onto you. landing hard on your chest and tummy
Ashley: As I do that my hard shecock pole, thrusts up under you and Ring and Ding you bells... “Feel how hard that is you trampy slut.”

sextehtg19: I grit my teeth, and blow out a ragged breath. It feels like someone dug a tree branch into my pelvis. A shock of pain reverberates through my girlie-sack, traveling to my abs. I grab for your wrists, and grind my hips against yours, creating friction against the sensitive skin of our trapped lady shafts. "I'm going to drain your baby balls, you ho-bag."

Ashley: I can feel you jump a bit and your tummy tighten as I know I hit home. Then my shaft rides up on top of yours. You grab my arms and I am still on top of you when I feel you begin to grind against me. The friction sends sparks through my body as I shiver.  "Ohhh you want to play that game slut,” I hiss, “Well I can happily milk you dry!" I begin to grind down into you. That’s when we begin to roll, my hands now grip yours, our fingers are interlocked.
sextehtg19: I dig my painted toes into the wooden floor. Struggling to gain the mount. With our fingers entangled, I camp down, squeezing your hand. Triceps flex under my creamy, fare skin with the exertion. I'm going to force you down, and make you submit. Or, if it comes to it, smother you with my shaved, shorn lady bag.

Ashley: My arms are straining, and flexing as we struggle. You push off from the floor to roll us, but as we roll to our sides, I stop the momentum. As much as I strain I can't roll you onto your back. But all this straining took my focus away from below. I quickly remember and begin to shimmy my hips, sawing my pole along the length of yours, determined to make you spew and scream.

sextehtg19: We bump into the little decorative table, breaking the leg. Some magazines and a vase with fresh flowers falls with the disk shaped top. Everything lands with an audible crash. We're doused with water, and grit from potting soil covers our entwined, sweat glistening, youthful bodies. My face contorts to a mix of both pleasure and pain, from this drawn out sensual, catty battle. Our swords grind against each other, from tip to hilt in a sawing motion.

Ashley: When the table crashes on us, I feel the water, but am too focused on working you and that little horn you have. I don’t even thing about the noise we are making. I’m just thinking about making you cry... I bite my lip as the sensation has moved from pain to excitement with the constant rubbing. My little breasts and still pressed against yours, my nipples flicking yours back and forth as i wiggle my body. My shecock is in a fully worked up state and i can feel it beginning to pulse on its own...

sextehtg19: Your squinty eyes I see that you're enjoying this too, much. The pleasure is supposed to be all mine. So, I need to change that. I release your hands, and snake my arms between our two thrashing bodies. I dig my talons into your perky, equally all-natural girls, and twist your globes like radial dials on lab equipment. "See, how you like this? Scream like the WEAK BITCH THAT YOU ARE." I shout in a maddened fevered pitch.

Ashley: “OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW   MY TITS YOU BITCH, LET GO”...your little fingers are shooting streaks of pain through me, and I can't help myself... I don’t know what to do, but by instinct, I rake my nails down your back. I grab you tight ass cheeks and SQUEEZE... .. digging in. Then one hand slides down into your crack... heading for your little rosebud to wreak havoc. Tears are now flowing from the corners of my eyes, but I will be damned if I give you the pleasure of seeing them as I bury my face in your neck.

sextehtg19: I flash my pearly whites in an expression of agony. Your claws leave their mark on my cute, little, bouncy ass. I gasp and cringe, tears leaking from the corners of my squeezed shut eyes. Then the crescendo, glass shattering cry emits from my vocal cords. The attenuation of the frequency of my voice would probably have a decibel reading that was off the charts. Your nails dig, and scratch at the flesh of my brown rim. I squeal in shear agony, as lightning bolts of pain shoot through me. I push you, hands now braced against your shoulders, and try to crawl away.

Ashley: I am so rewarded at the pitch and intensity of your scream, and my finger and nail find pay dirt. I actually after scratching around push it IN a little more! “Ohh you like that you little Ho?” Finally, the pain in my breasts stops and you are pushing me away, my finger pops out and as you push I roll away, rolling in the dirt and water from the vase. My hands go to my perky breasts and hold then as I gather myself and GLARE across at you

sextehtg19: I scramble to my knees. Panicked and pain stricken eyes take a quick inventory of items, anything that I can use to deliver some payback. Huh, your cell phone will suffice, sitting just a foot from me on the counter. Hope it's insured. I fake a kick, and while you're distracted, I grip the device, and come at you. My clenched hand swinging in a tight arc, and I hurl the cell phone at your face.
sextehtg19: 'yt

Ashley: My leg goes out, and looks to block yours when suddenly I am stunned. I don’t know what happened. It’s like I am seeing stars. I fall backwards, my backside hits, then the floor hits my head, as I slump down. My brain is swimming... “OWWWW fuck,” I painfully groan. My hands go up to my head and I can feel a lump. I am more than a bit disoriented. “WTF???” I ask, trying to make sense of the throbbing pain.

sextehtg19: Ha! Yes, now you're fucking mine. I grin seeing the handheld device pop out of its case, and breaking into pieces after hitting the floor. I lunge at you, hurtling across the living room.

Ashley: I don’t know what has happened. Even if I have blacked out for a moment... before I can gather my wits. I feel you pounce

sextehtg19: I plow into you, bearing down all my weight- all 123 pounds of it. I won't dare waste a second to recuperate from the expenditure of energy. I press my bare ass on your tummy, rolling over and trapping your head between my thighs. I glance at your dazed face before applying some pressure. "Awwwwe, no more selfies for a while, slut." I giggle holding up a shell of your Iphone.  
sextehtg19: mtc'
sextehtg19: I give your pretty dazed face a squeeze between my legs. "Although, nobody wants to look at your skank ass, anyways." Now- what to do since I have the advantage. "You like ass play, don't you?" I grin, and evil, devilish glint sparkles in my darkening baby blues. I drag my nails along the rim of your equally cute- and gawd do I hate you for it, rosebud. My hungry lips wrap around the throbbing knob of your free standing meatpop. While trapped in the moist grasp of my lips, I tickle the tip with my curled tongue. When I go down on you, I drag my teeth along the skin of your rock hard lady-shaft.

Ashley: Still dazed, I look up at you, my head aches.  I am still dizzy, that’s when I feel your hands on my ass parting my cheeks and then my girly cock trembles as I feel your warm mouth on it, your teeth scrap up along it. I shiver uncontrollably... Gawd I hate you, but damn it feels good. I can't help my hips come up as if the push it further towards your wanting mouth.

sextehtg19: "You're such a little slut. I had you pegged the moment I laid eyes on you." I taunt you, pulling my head up. I grin as I flex my glutes, really putting on the SQUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEZZZZZEEEEE. Your ginger headed cranium feels wonderful between my legs. "Now, you're going to cum, but" I clutch your cock with my left hand, and massage your rectum with the fingers on my right. "It's only going to be when I say so."
sextehtg19: I ease up on flexing my bulging glutes, and quads. "Wanna cum, Ashley Bashley? Do you?" I alternate the punishment, choosing to squeeze the head a top your shoulders, and the one between your legs.

Ashley: Your thighs are squeezing my head, my face now trapped between your legs my nose right at your crack. I can smell your musky scent as my head pounds, trapped between your punishing thighs... “AHHHHHH!”  Then I feel you squeeze something else, “Omg  you small slut,”  I say in a muffled voice.. no no  no.. my girly cock is still as rigid as a flagpole, as you squeeze my mushroom... I am completely trapped even as I begin to slowly recover my senses. I can't move

sextehtg19: I laugh; a sinister grin is etched on my soft face. The evil glint in my blue eyes has multiplied by a factor of a thousand. My ankles are locked as I flex my glutes, quads and other muscles. You cock is ready to explode. However, I clamp down tight, forcing your cum back into your balls. "Now Ashley, Bashley... I didn't say cum yet." Sqqqqqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... I flex my leg muscles. "Tell me Ash, do you, do you wanna cum, bitch? I want to hear you scream."

Ashley: I am trying to hold back and wiggle out but I can't move at all... How the fuck did this happen, that bitch gawd, I hate her.. my head tenses as you squeeze... and my face seems to even go further tighter between your legs... my breathing is struggling. But you hand on my cock is driving me crazy... How humiliating to let you make me cum.. my girl is pulsing but then you SQUEEZE tight... “A  UGGGGG   mmamigfft” I try screaming at you, my girl sack is so tight and full  “Araaaaahhh”

sextehtg19: I giggle, my cheeks bright red. I'm tickled pink that you're effectively my bitch. Now I'm squeezing your head and cock in unison. I crush the upper portion of your shaft, and retract my finger from your tight puckered hole. I lap my tongue along the split, and continuously stroke your joystick from base to mid shaft. "I bet you wanna give, don't you? It's just so ready to spurt. Too fucking bad, twat. You're mine and I say when you can."

Ashley: As much as I struggle i can move or control the excitement, weird passion in my cocky as it pulses, and throbs as you squeeze... My head is a blur as I am so trapped. I feel like I’m swimming... but I am still aware of the humiliation of being trapped and used by YOU...  “Ahhhh” My body trembles as I feel your tongue... omg I can't hold back or control myself much longer

sextehtg19: I refuse to relent. You're my enemy, my arch-nemesis. I want you to know what happens when you cross me. That way, when you see me next time. You just turn tail and run, like the sissy bitch that you are. "Not much of a titillating conversationalist, are you? I think it's beddy-bye time, cxnt." With that I really tack on the pressure being applied to your head.

Ashley: I can't breathe, and nor can I really see anything, my eyes scrunched shut.  i just pound in my head with the pressure but at same time you keep manipulating me, and my girly cock finally begins to spasm... my balls contract and all i can remember is exploding in passion against my will... My cum begins to squirt

sextehtg19: I finally allow it. Just as you pass out from the constricting python grip of my thighs. "Thar she blows," I say, with a catty smirk. I move to avoid the geyser like explosion of your seed. I release your head and roll over. A soft accomplished pant is released from my lips. "Now... let's leave a lasting impression. when I stand up your limp head slaps against the wood floor. I tap your cheek with my toes, to make sure you're really out. "Ha! KO'ed bitch!" I shout in victory. Standing up, I begin to pump my throbbing erection over your motionless corpus.
sextehtg19: It's not load till I'm coating you with my special sauce. I get cleaned up really fast, and take a minute to drink in my surrounds. Entering your bedroom, I see that your laptop is open, and on. Best of all it hasn't timed out. "Hmm... let's teach you a lesson, bitch. Not to fuck with me." I use the camera on your unconscious, cream covered body. I post them on your student profile. Next I type a little message, and snicker whilst doing so.
sextehtg19: I lay the laptop down on the floor, about a foot from your face. The heading on your post reads- Mmmmm.... I luv gettin all w3t & st1cky. 4 a gud t1me cum c me at McCormick hall, room 322.
sextehtg19: Before leaving I disable the virtual and physical keyboard input commands, by uninstalling the drivers. I get dressed, and see myself out. When I last looked the message replies have already hit well over 100.

Ashley: My eyes suddenly open, and at first I don’t know where I am at the moment.  Then I sit up... gawd I am all sticky... cum all over me... It all comes rushing back... I look but don’t see you anywhere... that’s when I see my pc on the floor next to me
Ashley: I am horrified, as I see a few pictures on my homepage. There’s even a few posts... “Fuck, I can't get it to work” I rush to my desk and pull out my iPad... it seems to take forever before I can take the pictures down... I am swearing and crying the entire time... “I am going to humiliate that bitch, how could she???”
Ashley: After getting them down, I see my phone broken. Somehow, you disabled my pc. Gawd, I lock myself in my room and crying while working on my pc, trying to get it to respond... “How many fucking pictures did this bitch take? What the hell happened...” finally I get my pc back in action, after reinstalling damn near everything, a complete reformat of the hard drive. Now I have to contact my mom, and tell her my phone fell... I still have an egg on my head where it hit me. “You’re going to pay for all of this.” I speak to no one, and I’m seething with rage.

sextehtg19: I'm lying on my dorm room bed, legs crossed at the ankles, pedicured feet in the air. I'm just working on a story when I get the sudden urge to send a quick IM to your homepage. -Get the comp to work yet, heh.

Ashley: I am sitting in my room, hoping most of my friends didn't see the pictures... interestingly, I got some sick comments, and a few requests for dates. suddenly I see a message... wondering if it’s from someone who saw my pictures.... I open it... AGGGGGG   I fire back a response... you little cheating scumbag whore... this is FAR from over!  and yes, you are not that smart, it’s working.

sextehtg19: I lick my lips, grinning from cheek to cheek. I type in a flurry of motion. -Careful slut, I know your room number, you don't want me to come back, do you?

Ashley: You would have the nerve to come back, you won’t get lucky twice twinky... I will fuck you up next time.

sextehtg19: I giggle, thinking it’s all for show. She's probably reduced to tears. I pivot on my knees, aiming the camera in my laptop and snap a selfie of my dark hole. I apply some photosho-fu and send the pic to you. A picture of my ass, with the words - kiss this, fill your screen. Feeling vindicated, I turn off my laptop and change. Time to meet up with meh squad. *MTC
Over a month had passed, and I have yet to run into that crimson haired, doppelganger. My girls were with me at the first major party of the school year. We were giggling, and drinking, yes underage- what of it? At this point, I figured that I embarrassed you beyond social repair. You were either a hermit, or transferred to avoid student public scrutiny.
The music was thumping and we were having a great time. Jeremy, the rookie football star on campus is chatting with me. His hair was a mix of brown and blonde, like pralines. I was all bubbly, and smiles in his presence. Seeing me smitten, my crew gave us some space, and a chance to really chat. I was bringing the edge of my red solo cup to my lips. My nose drew in the hoppy scent of the light ale. Then I saw you over the horizon of the container holding my libation. The cup slipped from my grip, spilling on my lap, soaking into my designer jeans. “No, fucking way!” When your emerald/slate eyes locked onto mine, sparks flew.

To be Continued in Part II

I really want to thank Ashley.Unique for joining me in this RP. Here's to a lasting rivalry. Our next match is going to be even more explosive than the first. So, stay tuned.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 06:36:27 AM by TGuurl19 » Logged
sexxyApril
God Member

Wish to Find Out How Good You Are ...Try Me

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 10:37:52 PM »

Excellent

I respect all I battle , so when one does as you just did , I go out of my way break their minds..... I will out fuck you ,I am more fexible , and quicker than you
Jennsxft

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 05:46:20 PM »

Wow, amazing fight!!! Smiley
Wild Bill
God Member

ready for action

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 05:30:41 AM »

A truly amazing fight, way to kick her ass Kira
RedEnforcer
God Member

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 01:15:59 PM »

I missed this when it was originally posted. Very well done!

And as an IT guy, I'm stealing the idea for uninstalling the drivers on the input devices. Bwahahahaha.

"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other Smiley" --nutmeg78

"Red’s hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie
Kira19

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2016, 07:00:43 PM »

I missed this when it was originally posted. Very well done!

And as an IT guy, I'm stealing the idea for uninstalling the drivers on the input devices. Bwahahahaha.

Totes glad that I inspired you, lolz Cheesy
Pages: [1]

Jump to: