News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mixedboxer (Max) vs FawnL - match 1 - Title challenge

• 9 Replies

FawnL

Mixedboxer (Max) vs FawnL - match 1 - Title challenge
« on: September 26, 2016, 08:13:15 PM »
Recently I was contacted by Mixedboxer - aka Max - that challenge me to fight him.....
Of course I accepted and we have gone through a couple of matches, with more probably to come.
No rules matches....and here is the script saved from the chatbox of the first match where
I am the local champ, unbeaten after 12 matches and Max comes to challenge me....

=============== ===============================

FawnL: so...I got the news that someone wants to challenge me...
FawnL: are you aware that I am the ruling champ ? I have 12 wins in a row, all by KO or submission….
FawnL: you are still in time to turn your young ass and walk out

Max: I now you are the ruling champ...but not for much longer cause I will beat you and take the reign over your ring, little girl

FawnL: I don't think so....you are just one of the usual tourists....coming here for fun..and leaving with his ass kicked…
FawnL: ok..if you are ready...we can go into the ring..
FawnL: I am dressed as you saw me in the pic
FawnL: http://s25.postimg.org/kb8xg6mzj/Fawn001.jpg
FawnL: and what rules..?
FawnL: 1 ko is enough...or you want more..?
FawnL: and be ready to lick my feet...and my pussy
FawnL: ..ehm, where are ..? Have you already changed your mind..?

Max: I am fine with one ko but we can also go with 2 out of 3
Max: I am ready...

FawnL: ok...
FawnL: I enter the ring first..carefully showing my long legs and the sexy footwear I am wearing  
          http://s25.postimg.org/82mix3hen/ps_C_75.jpg
FawnL: my fans cheering loud...they love me as I walk swaying my buttocks and pointing my tits up….sending kisses…
FawnL: raise my fist up and greet them
FawnL: waiting for this challenger to show
FawnL: I warm my body...stretching my arms and my long legs…
FawnL: my tits are hard and my nipples hardly contained by the tiny bra
FawnL: so...?? do I have to order a pizza as I wait..? Do you mind coming to the ring..?
FawnL: I want 2 clear and definitive KOs...but we need to start…

Max: I thought we were going turn by turn ending ours with yt, sorry
Max: I enter the ring after you...

FawnL: ok...as you like..yt

Max: In my tight, black boxers
Max: The crowds not so grateful to me, booing while I enter the ring
Max: I see you in the ring in that tiny clothes and sexy heels...I am getting hard
Max: I start to warm up while I watch you strechting...
Max: I am ready and waiting to go. Yt

FawnL: I look at the young boy...trying to intimidate him with my expression as my fans are booing him...
FawnL: everything is ready...the ref just reminds that there are NO RULES...
FawnL: and at the gong we can start...
FawnL: I raise my fists and I am ready to go....
FawnL: GONG yt

Max: I see you look menacing but won’t let me get indimidated...
Max: Then there’s the gong and I lift my fists too, coming out of my corner, coming nearer to the middle of the ring...
Max: Watching your hot body...
Max: Asking myself, how long you will stand on those heels Yt

FawnL: I step on...meeting you in the centre of the ring, circling carefully and looking for a firts move
FawnL: you are much taller than me, but that's no problem
FawnL: I beat taller opponents already
FawnL: I feint a left hook making you move aside and hit with a sting right to your side
FawnL: it does not make much damage but I want to test your reflex.
FawnL: I step back and wait for your move yt

Max: You stand in front of me... I look down to you
Max: You faint a left hook and hit me with a right which doesn’t harm me at all
Max: You step back again
Max: I take a step forward and feint a left jab to your face...
Max: And try to hit you directly to you belly with a strong right....
Max: Yt

FawnL: ok..you look good but I am better...
FawnL: when you move on sending punch in my belly I step aside, avoiding it easily
FawnL: then I enter your guard and this time my gloved fist flushes into your mouth.
FawnL: I know you felt it and I see from your eyes that you did not expect a such fast blow
FawnL: you raise your gloves to protect your face and I go with a kick to your right thigh
FawnL: and another....
FawnL: remember this is real fight and can be brutal....
FawnL: you groan slightly....and step back... YT

Max: You are fast as hell and avoid my blow just to smash your fist into my face and then two kicks into my right thigh...
Max: I groan as you hit me...
Max: But I dont go back as you expect but push forward
Max: Feint a left jab again...
Max: Then throw myself forward, aiming to smash my shoulder into you

FawnL: you are trying to use your body weight at your advantage..
FawnL: I was expecting it...
FawnL: so instead of countering your advance I let you push me back...
FawnL: till we get into the ropes....I am sure you are feeling my hard tits pressed against your chest
FawnL: I grab your body with my arms and then lift my knee, sending a blow right into your groin...
FawnL: I am sure I got your balls....
FawnL: you open your mouth....hard to breath and I get the advantage sending a right hook into your jaw
FawnL: this time I can see more effect...you turn aside...and stagger some steps back YT

Max: I feel how I hit you and push you back before you smash your knee into my balls
Max: I am about to go down to my knees when you smash a right hook into my jaw..
Max: I stagger some staps back....seeing some stars...
Max: Keeping my fists but now waiting for you to get me

FawnL: I follow you as you try to retreat into the centre of the ring..
FawnL: I chase you, sending punches into your kidneys and some kicks in the back of your legs...
FawnL: I lift my right foot and plant my stiletto heel into your thigh and push hard....I know it is painful....!!
FawnL: Avoinding your gloves I send one more punch to your jaw....then I make your trip with my foot...and send you
FawnL: falling onto the mat...just a first fall...but you begin meeting it...! yt

Max: Your heel on my thigh hurts as hell...
Max: Then you give me a punch to the jaw and make me trip...
Max: I go down...not to hard harmed, but I expected a better start...
Max: I get up again very fast and try to hit you with a right uppercut before you can be ready again Yt

FawnL: your attempts are too slow....I am fast and quick and I am already behind you...
FawnL: I am sure you are surprised by my fast actions...
FawnL: I jump up and send a double kick right into your back, throwing you into the rope...
FawnL: my fans are cheering up...
FawnL: you bounce back...and I see that you are looking lost...surely you are strong but I did not allow you to use
FawnL: your strength till now.. YT

Max: You smash your heels into my back and send me into the ropes...
Max: I come bouncing back...I need to use my strength...
Max: Instead of trying to slow down and avoid your blows, I speed up and run towards you...
Max: I leap into the air in front of you and try to smash my feet into you Yt

FawnL: well..I really need to show you my skills....
FawnL: as you run to me I dive and as you pass over me I trip you again....this time you fall hard...
FawnL: your face hits the mat and I know that you are seeing stars by now...
FawnL: you roll aside but I am over you and now I see the chance to torture your belly..
FawnL: before you can tighten your muscles I drop down, my knees smashing your stomach..
FawnL: a loud HOOOFFFF exiting your mouth...together with your breath... what if I go for a tit smother now..?
FawnL: guess if you have never tasted it...
FawnL: yT

Max: I go down again hard...then you smash your knee into my belly and I cant keep my air in..
Max: I let the air out of my body...but then i see your nearly bare boobs over my face...
Max: I try to push you away before you can apply that breastsmother, but I have already lost some strength Yt

FawnL: I guess round 1 is nearly over....I lower my tits over your face....engulfing your nose and mouth...closing your air supply
FawnL: I know you cannot last long....I feel your body buckle...you try to push me off....but I have another weapong at my advantage
FawnL: I take my gloves off and sneak my hand inside your boxer....finding...wowwwww....a quite big hard cock...fully erected…
FawnL: now you are mine....boy...!!
FawnL: I take your cock in my hand and start pumping.....it....ok...you are going to love it...relax boy…...relax and let me pleasure you..
FawnL: I lift my tits from your reddened face...allowing you a short breath as I change position...
FawnL: I turn, still pumping your cock and seat over your face again sealing your air holes
FawnL: do you like my wild scent..?? YT

Max: You start pumping my big cock while you smother me. .
Max: Then your turn around and sit on my face, my nose and mouth pressed against your naked pussy...your scent is driving me crazy while you pump my cock...
Max: But I dont know how to defend myself Yt

FawnL: you are done now....I see your body relaxing as with some final stroke I make you cum in front of the cheering crowd...
FawnL: you gush cum like a fountain....as your legs slowly slid down...and when I stand up I see you are well out....
FawnL: Round 1 is mine......!! I walk sexily to my corner as you start coming back to the world....
FawnL: Round 2 starting soon...when you are ready....I am smiling, looking at your dazed, surprised face...you did not expect the
FawnL: fight go this way...YT

Max: I come climaxing and then all blacks out...
Max: As I wake up again, I see you sitting in your corner and pull myself into mine, trying to wake myself...
Max: You destroyed my like nothing and I need to get you in the second round but it won’t be easy...
Max: I shake my head and get myself ready for the second round, while I watch your hot body in your corner Yt

FawnL: GONG in on again....
FawnL: I step in front and I see you are less confident now, coming out your corner very slowly, arms well up....
FawnL: but do not forget my kicks that can make you fall to the mat....I study my next move....as you are circling around....surely
FawnL: planning something better than before... YT

Max: I get up and meet you in the middle again, my fists up, watching you...
Max: I need to try something new...
Max: I feint another try to throw me into you..but then I let a right kick to your side Yt

FawnL: I move aside as you are surey trying to use your superior body weight to push me but you surprise me hittng my side with a kick..
FawnL: nothing too bad but I turn around opening my arms to keep my balance and exposing my front... YT

Max: As you open your arms to keep balance I see my chance...
Max: I let my gloves fly and send strong punch after punch into your your face before I try to give you a kick to your belly Yt

FawnL: I made a mistake opening my guard.
FawnL: you found the opening and now your punches are getting into my face....I step back
FawnL: trying to minimize the damages but I feel my head getting well shaken ....I reach the ropes and I have to stop my retreat...
FawnL: I try again the kick to your groin but I hit too low and you just feel nothing
FawnL: I need to escape this position or I shall be in trouble YT

Max: I have the first success in this fight and I won’t let this subside now...
Max: As you try to escape the ropes I use your movement and swing you into a corner where I trap you...
Max: I start to let my fists fly and send a hammering punch after punch into your guard being sure that one will break through by some time Yt

FawnL: I am trapped into the corner....I hear my fans supporting me...
FawnL: I hit you in your upper body but my arms are aching now and your blows are more powerful as they punish my body, my tits and my face...
FawnL: One strong punch to my left tit make me groan in pain as the tiny bra slids away falling to the mat....my breasts are now free and bouncing under
FawnL: your continuous blows.... YT

Max: As your bra slips off I aim my focus to your boobs...
Max: I hit your boobs with blow after blow...
Max: Then I take your head in my hands and pull you down...and kick my knees into your bare boobs and face Yt

FawnL: ouchh...you are targeting my boobs....so painful...and now I have to lower my gloves trying to protect them from your assault...
FawnL: but you have got the initiative now and start sending your knee up into my sore tits...then grabs my head, lower it
FawnL: and smashhhhhh into your knee ...hard....I taste some blood inside my mouth...
FawnL: I push you, trying to escape....your body is heavy....can hardly move you from preventing me to leave this damn corner...YT

Max: You try to push me away but I have got you now and I won’t let you go...
Max: I pull at you and trip you, making you flying to the ground...
Max: I sit myself onto your belly and start to pound your face and smash your head on the canvas repeadtly with my punches Yt

FawnL: you just let me go from the corner but throwing me like a doll....
FawnL: I fall heavily on the mat, dazed....and before I can even think to stand you are sitting on my belly, pinning me there....
FawnL: I raise my hands trying to hit you but my blows are uneffective now...not stopping you from keeping on punishing me...
FawnL: you look like a wild animal....punching my face ...and then grabbing my head and smashing it onto the hard floor....
FawnL: one..two..three times.....I see stars and my view is becoming foggy...I hear the noise of the crowd as a fading echo....YT

Max: I feel how you start to fade....I know I will have you out soon if I continue like this...
Max: But then I get an idea of something I’ve always wanted to try...
Max: I get up and stand with my feet on either side of your head...I grab your legs and pull you up...
Max: I pull you up that you lose contact to the crowd and put your head between my legs...trapping you upside down in my strong grip
Max: Then I let myself fall onto my knees, smashing your head into the mat executing a perfect devastating pile driver Yt

FawnL: I am losing consciousness.....your blows sending me out...when suddenly you stop hitting me...
FawnL: what's going on..? then I feel your hands grabbing my ankles and pulling me up, lifting my body from the mat, upside down
FawnL: ehi...! I want to complain but you trap my head firmly between your legs and next thing I feell is we are falling in front and my
FawnL: head smash loud into the hard mat…then all is black…
FawnL: I am out cold.....done....at your mercy....round 2 is yours, boy....is it over...? or any revenge..? YT

Max: You are out like a light but i want to get some revenge...
Max: I get over your motionless body and strip my boxers down, revealing my already hard again cock...
Max: I get over you and force my cock into your mouth and wait for you to wake up...while your fans are booing Yt

FawnL: I am sprawled over the mat like a starfish.....my head is buzzing....aching for the blow recieved...
FawnL: I am slowly coming back to life.....the noise of booing fans is raising inside my ears....
FawnL: but there is something else raiising inside my mouth...and it is a huge hard cock pushing deep into my throat...
FawnL: I gurgle and gag as the huge peace of meat is almost suffocating me... YT

Max: You wake up and I look down at you, enjoy to see your struggle while you are nearly suffocating at my cock...
Max: I start to push it in further and cum inside your mouth before I pull out and return to my corner, naked and with a throbbing cock Yt

FawnL: I know I have been a victim of a reverse piledriver....you are tall and can easily administer such move....
FawnL: I stand up, tasting cum in my mouth and walk to my corner...dazed…
FawnL: I am given a bottle of water...I wash my face....and rinse my mouth...spitting the last drops of cum into a bucket….I'll make you pay for this...boy
FawnL: I see you are naked now...and I pull down my leather miniskirt, kicking it away...and I am starting
FawnL: to unlace my ankle strapped sandals when the GONG goes on for the final round 3...
FawnL: I need to walk, naked, wearing only my stiletto sandals.....my boobs red and purple for the blows received and my
FawnL: black bush of pussy hair in full view now....let's start the decisive bout...my head is still slightly spinning..but I am fine to go
YT

Max: I see you are naked now and angry for that deepthroat...
Max: But I am not afraid anymore...I know I can beat you now...
Max: I see you want to take off those sexy but useless sandals just when the bell rings...
Max: You couldnt take your shoes off and I think this will be in my favor...
Max: I get up fast and move fast out to the middle of the ring, ready to win this bout now...
Max: Your tits have suffered a lot and I can see your black pussy hair now Yt

FawnL: I walk on, more cautious...I know how your strong punches can be so deadly....
FawnL: I send a fake left jab then a high right kick, but you avoid it...
FawnL: again a left punch catching the air and my right kick is blocked this time, you grabbing my ankle with your gloved hands...
FawnL: I start panicking as I try to balance on my left heeled foot....my eyes go from your cock up to your face....and the expression I see there is scaring me...YT

Max: You come out more cautios but your start swinging at me...
Max: I can avoid your punches and then catch a kick from you...gotcha...
Max: You balance on one heel now, which is really impressive but I pull your leg up further before I send a vicious kick to your bare pussy Yt

FawnL: arghhhhhhhhhh.....my pussy...!! your kick crushing my clit painfully....I scream in the now silent arena...my fans are now silently watching the fight...
FawnL: never in the past I have been in such deep trouble....I would like to fall and soothe my aching pussy but you are still holding my leg up....
FawnL: and what is worse is that you are out of reach for my blows now....YT

Max: I hear your scream and enjoy it while I am in charge...
Max: I feel quite safe now...being quite sure I can win this..still having your leg...
Max: I pull your with me slowly, over to a corner, you have to hop with me...
Max: I pull you to me then and give you a punch to the face before I push you away and make you trip into the middle of the ring...
Max: Simultaniously I climb up the cornerpost...
Max: I get myself ready and jump to your figure in the middle of the ring...trying to hit your belly with my knee before you can escape Yt

FawnL: oh my God....you have me in your grip and power...pulling me to the corner...and then punching me and sending me on the mat...
FawnL: my head is ringing....but still I can see you climbing the turnbuckle and I know that you want to splash me....
FawnL: my fans alert me and as you fly over I raised my knees up.....and you land right over them...a very painful landing...
FawnL: you shout and rolls aside holding your aching stomach....as I try to stand up on my shaking legs...staggering around and leaning against the ropes...YT

Max: This could have been the match decider...and it might have been in your favor as I am rolling on the ground, screaming in agony...
Max: You are staggering around but your are at least on your feet...I am rolling on the ground and cant get up because of the pain Yt

FawnL: I approach you...still staggering and send a kick....hitting you in the face..the heel leaving a read scratch on your cheek...
FawnL: ok..I pull you to the centre of the ring...and again I am thinking to pussy smother you out....I place my heels on the side of your head...
FawnL: I lower my ass on your face.....then argggghhhhhhhhhhh.....a sudden stinging pain as your punch catches me right there.....and I fall aside...
FawnL: holding my sore pussy and moaning.... YT

Max: I can barely avoid a pussy smother but I have no strength left...I know that the next move applied will decide this match but I am spent...
Max: I need to move...I feel the scratch on my face...I try to get up but I am really slowly..I send a blind blow and I am lucky as I connect square into your lowering pussy… Yt

FawnL: I am on my four....the pain from my aching pussy making any movement difficult....
FawnL: I know that if I can hit you I would be the winner....
FawnL: I see you slowly standing and surely tired and aching....but I am not in better shape....anyway my spirit pushes me to charge
FawnL: you with all my remaining strength.....sending a left and a right....that can harldy move you....though spent you are still on your feet..
FawnL: I grab you not to fall to the mat and breath....YT

Max: You get up in front of me and despite your exhaustion, you send two punches into me which make my ears ring...I see slightly stars..I am dizzy but still on my feet...
Max: You grab on me but I dont really feel it...your punches nearly knocked me out...
Max: I want to give you a punch but I am quite slow Yt

FawnL: we are both exhausted....I still want to put you out and make you lick my feet...but my arms are so heavy now....
FawnL: I send a weak punch...then another...you don't even shake...and I am really exhausted now the fans are cheering and supporting me...they want me to beat
FawnL: this young boy and send him back ....YT

Max: I am so exhausted but I want to beat you...
Max: I dont even feel your punches...
Max: I give you a push, I want to get you to the mat Yt

FawnL: I stagger under your push....I am feeling like drunk...my legs hardly supporting me....I know I have to avoid you...
FawnL: not letting you pull me down to the mat where your superior body size would overcome me....
FawnL: I walk back...but you push your foot in front, hiitting my ankles and making me fall heavily....ouchhhh.....cutting my breath....I see my friend at the ring corner, frantically
FawnL: signalling me to move away.... YT

Max: I get you to the mat...yes...
Max: But I forget that your were holding on me...
Max: I feel like loosing my ground...
Max: I want to get onto you...so I just let myself drop down...
Max: I hope to hit you with my elbow on your belly...
Max: It doesnt really work, I land with my upper body between your legs, my arms slapping harmless on your belly Yt

FawnL: I feel your heavy body falling very near to me...your face landing over my unprotected pussy....I am excited...and this contact is driving me to cum..
FawnL: I raise my body..I need to stop you...but I see your punch coming...not strong, but enough to send me back to the mat...as you now are working on my pussy....
FawnL: ....I must fight....or I shall be done..I am so weak now... YT

Max: I decide to go full risk...
Max: I want to use my last chance and slide my head between your legs, normaly a bad idea...
Max: But i start to lick your pussy, hoping to keep you unconcentrated and drain your last energy and to get some rest for me Yt

FawnL: you devil......I cannot resist now.....my body is shaking… responding to your licks….I am moaning loud.....feeling the orgasm mounting inside me....
FawnL: your tongue is working ferishly.....I....don't...want...to lose....
FawnL: but at the end I explode ...I raise my groin, gushing a stream of juices all over your face and on the mat.....as you keep on licking me
FawnL: driving me to get another orgasm and another till still shaking I pass out, losing consciousness......
FawnL: YT

Max: I keep on licking you...
Max: I try to keep my pace up to get you to another and another orgasm...
Max: But I feel how I get slower...I am just more exhausted than ever before...
Max: I try to do my best and hope it will keep you from shutting your legs...cause if you get the idea that you just need to squeeze me to win and then you can make me lick your feet and pussy, I will be doomed...
Max: I try my best but i feel how I am gettin slower...I hope it’s enough and finally I feel your exploding and shaking under a huge orgasm that sent plenty of your juices gushing like a fountain….Yt

FawnL: ok..I am in your power....my fans are concerned that I am losing my first ever match....with the consequences to be your slave for the night...
FawnL: I am in a sort of limbo...three orgasms in a row drained all my remaining strength
FawnL: I would like to punch you...but I cannot raise my arms...... YT

Max: I have drained you and I want to end this now...
Max: I get up and sit on your belly again and just start to punch your head again and again to knock you out once and for all Yt

FawnL: your punches are hitting me and I can do nothing to stop you....then I feel you standing up ...pulling me on my feet holding me there from my hair..
FawnL: I cannot barely stand by myself....so as you leave your hold and before I fall down.....you send a final uppercut, catching me to the edge of my chin...
FawnL: it is a beauty of a blow....I fly back..all the lights go off for me….and I am already out before I land hard to the mat...bouncing and remaining out cold.....finished this time...a trickle of blood dripping down the corner of my mouth…YT

Max: I have finally won this unbelievable battle....I watch as you fly following my final brutal blow to your chin. “Bye bye bitch….” I whisper as you lay now completely motionless on the mat. I have broken you and got your title.
Max: The crowd is silent at the sight of your loss...I stand myself on top of you in a victory pose...enjoying my win...now you are mine for the night... Ending this fight in a win for me

FawnL: the ref raises your arm..declaring you the winner...
FawnL: as you place your foot on my tits and face celebrating...
FawnL: "she is all your for the night" he says to you..
FawnL: you can carry her away right now...if you can...
FawnL: I am so out that I don't feel you putting me on your shoulder and walk away ....carrying with you your warm, soft, sexy trophy...

Max: Was a great match

FawnL: after a nice shower....you can work on me as long as you like....it is in the contract...

Epilogue:

you walk away carrying the still unconscious Fawn on your shoulder, claiming your well deserved prize to your hotel room.....
Later the following morning, not seeing me back to my place, my friends come looking for me..... and they find me naked, tied to the bed....in a semiconscious state, completely spent and exhausted, still dripping cum from all my holes....
a post-it stuck on my chest saying..."Thank you honey...it has been a pleasure meeting with you..."

You have gone and took with you my sexy bra and even my stiletto sandals as a souvenir of your winning fight....

May be I will try to find you before you leave the country and get a revenge fight....
may be a private one this time....I want my sandals back...!!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 11:26:09 PM by FawnL »

Offline York

• God Member
Re: Mixedboxer (Max) vs FawnL - match 1 - Title challenge
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 02:09:11 PM »
Nice, intense fight Fawn. Pity that you lost.   ;D ;D ;D

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 09:34:44 PM »
Though I'm not really into fighting (biological) guys, i thought this was quite spectacular ... great interaction and sexy and erotic!  :P :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

FawnL

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 09:47:39 PM »
thank you for your comments, my friends......anyway looking at the lack of feedback I am not adding the following fights....
what's for..??   :(
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 09:48:04 PM by FawnL »

Offline Dean The Destroyher

• God Member
  • Will You be Joining The Hall of Fame or Shame?
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 10:48:24 PM »
Great fight  both of you :)
Tease, Flirt, Destroy

Offline badboynaruto

• hey boys and girls i like mixed boxing mixed wrest
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 12:58:41 AM »
Good story
Thank you very much:) hope we will get some more replies

FawnL

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 11:52:53 AM »
..I could post match n. 2 and see if it is appreciated.... :)

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2016, 12:14:12 PM »
...yes...please.........  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Dean The Destroyher

• God Member
  • Will You be Joining The Hall of Fame or Shame?
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2016, 10:50:35 PM »
definitely want to see round two x
Tease, Flirt, Destroy

FawnL

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2016, 11:26:21 PM »
definitely want to see round two x

will add soon...and there is already a round 3...just finished tonight...  ;D