News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Session with Samurai at MWM-UK (September 2016)

• 1 Replies

Offline TheAmazingSpiderMouth

• God Member
Session with Samurai at MWM-UK (September 2016)
« on: September 28, 2016, 09:01:59 PM »
Samurai 7-0 The Amazing Spidermouth

This has been an absolutely superb week.  On Wednesday I did a Chess Wrestling match with She Hulk at MWM and then four days later I was back on the mats with Samurai.  Samurai is one of my favourite opponents and today she joined the list of athletes who I have done 10 matches with.  I was still looking for my first win of 2016 but it did not happen today as Samurai equalled her best ever score against me winning 7-0.  She wore a really nice light blue costume for the match with orange trim.  She is in amazing shape.  From the beginning of each round she got me in a position where I was unable to get on top and it was only a matter of time before she made the adjustments she needed to close in on making a submission hold.  Typically she would go for my head pulling it down and driving forward and over the top of me.  She would plant her legs either side of me so my arm was in too much of a tight angle to push her knee away.  I did not manage to get my half guard on once, well maybe once I think in the closing stages.  Her first point was a head scissors.  She was in the full mount and quickly moved up my body, pulling my head in as she rolled into the head scissors and I could not escape.  1-0 to Samuria.

The second point was a guillotine / body scissors combination with most of the damage being done with body scissors.  Samurai always had strong legs and I knew I needed to avoid them but I was just not able too.  The third point was also won by Samurai using her legs.  This time it was a triangle, she really knows this move, pulling my arm through and then locking the triangle on even tighter forcing me to submit.  3-0 to Samurai.

I tried to taunt her, but Samurai was on top form and focussed on taking me down.  The fourth point was a body scissors with her quad muscles bulging as she connected her ankles and held one of my arms clear to stabilise the move.  I tried to escape from under her in the next round by rolling onto my front to get my legs into play trying to prize myself out.  It’s not a good idea to give Samurai my back and she soon had me flat on my face and isolated my left arm behind my back scoring with a kimoura.  5-0 to Samurai.

I don’t think I escaped from anything and was really on the defensive the whole time, stubbornly resisting but only delaying the submissions which was an achievement in itself I suppose.  I’m pretty fit these days, certainly 2016 has been a top year in the gym for me, but Samurai was beating me with ease.  The sixth point was a head scissors that turned my face somewhere between red and purple and she finished of the rout with an Americana.  7-0 to Samurai. 

A convincing defeat but I really enjoyed my day at MWM, meeting Johnny Massive, Frida, Samurai and Cam.  The staff in the café are already on first name terms with me – well I am a regular lol.
Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.

Offline TheAmazingSpiderMouth

• God Member
Re: Session with Samurai at MWM-UK (September 2016)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 09:05:34 PM »
Here are some more pictures of Samurai for her fans! 
Courtesy of the one and only, your friendly neighbourhood, The Amazing .... you know
Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.