News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sessions with Jinx and Rose at Pole-Fighters, UK (September 2016)

• 0 Replies

Offline TheAmazingSpiderMouth

• God Member
Sessions with Jinx and Rose at Pole-Fighters, UK (September 2016)
« on: September 17, 2016, 10:20:44 PM »
Great to see the form back up.
While it was down I made a visit to the Polefighters Club in Walsall, just north of Birmingham, UK.

My first match was against Jinx who has beaten me 1-0, 1-0 and 2-0 on our previous meetings.  This time, I held out for a 0-0 draw.  It was a close physical struggle with a lot of in-close sweaty grappling.  I managed to escape from her breast smother by turning my head sideways so I could breathe.  She tried an Ezekiel, trying to wrap my own arm around my neck, and we did various rolls taking each of us on top.  Looking at my post match notes, I'd like to think I dominated the match.  I tried to grapevine her twice but her flexibility is better than mine.  I had an opportunity for a camel clutch when she was lying on her front but she kept her hands held together so I could not bring them behind her and over my knees.  As we started one of the rounds, I managed to pull her straight into my guard and get a body scissors on her, but she was stubborn and worked her way out.  I also had her on her back a couple of times lying across her so her legs were out of the picture but could not capitialise.  I also had her pinned down on a couple of occasions, but she managed to keep a shoulder up so I could not start the count.  Well it looks like we will need a rematch to settle this.

My second match was against Rose who beat me 3-2 in May.  This time I held out for a 0-0 draw.  It was a great tussle with me having to use my half guard defence periodically to keep me out of trouble.  Early in the match I got her back and tried for a Nelson move but was not successful.  Rose got me in a guillotine but I methodically worked my way out.  She scissored one of my legs and pressed the other leg up to her shoulder with her hands, stretching my hamstring more than I'm used to but not enough to make me tap.  She was coming after me, and I had to use a hedgehog defence at halfway.  We did a full roll going from Rose on top to me on top to Rose on top again in an exciting second half where we both had opportunities.  Rose had me in a body scissors and I was feeling it, but managed to resist.  She almost had me in a triangle and attempted a kimoura.  There was also a half grapevine, she only hooked her foot around one of my legs, and it nearly worked.  A very enjoyable match.

Big thanks to Jinx, Rose and Chanel who organised the sessions.  I'll be back in November.
Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.