News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

QUICKSHOT Samantha vs Rachel in a dorm room

• 1 Replies

Offline Abacust

QUICKSHOT Samantha vs Rachel in a dorm room
« on: December 22, 2022, 08:56:22 PM »
This story was written by AI (with minor manual editing)

Samantha and Rachel had been roommates for three years, but their friendship had always been strained. They were both sexually active and brought boys back to their dorm room frequently, often competing for the same ones. While they were both comfortable with sex and enjoyed exploring their desires, it often caused tension between them.

One night, they were both in their dorm room after a night out. Samantha had just finished having sex with a guy she had brought back and was laying on her bed, feeling satisfied. Rachel, on the other hand, was sitting on the couch, fuming.

"I can't believe you slept with Tyler," Rachel said. "I was planning on hooking up with him tonight."

Samantha shrugged. "Sorry, I didn't know you had a thing for him. But it's not like we made any promises or exclusivity agreements."

Rachel's anger boiled over. "You always do this, Samantha. You always go after the guys I'm interested in and then act like it's no big deal. It's not fair."

Samantha sat up, her own frustration growing. "I'm not going to sit around and wait for your permission to have sex with someone, Rachel. We're both adults and can make our own choices. Besides, you do the same thing to me all the time."

The argument escalated quickly, with the two women yelling and screaming at each other. Rachel grabbed a pillow and swung it at Samantha, who ducked and narrowly avoided getting hit. Samantha retaliated by grabbing a lamp and swinging it at Rachel, who narrowly avoided getting hit as well.

The two women continued to fight, exchanging blows and insults. They grabbed anything they could get their hands on and threw it at each other, causing the room to become a chaotic mess. Furniture was knocked over and objects were flying everywhere as the two women went at it with abandon.

Finally, the fight escalated to the point where they were pulling hair and tearing at each other's clothes. Samantha managed to get in a few good slaps, but Rachel was stronger and had the upper hand. She grabbed Samantha by the hair and yanked her down to the ground. Samantha screamed and kicked, trying to get free, but Rachel was relentless. She straddled Samantha's waist and began slapping her breasts back and forth with her open palms.

Samantha managed to wriggle free and the two women rolled across the room, knocking over furniture and tearing at each other's clothes. Rachel managed to grab Samantha's shirt and tear it off, leaving her in just a bra and jeans. Samantha seized the opportunity and yanked Rachel's shirt off as well. The two women were now both half naked, panting and sweating as they continued to fight.

Rachel grabbed Samantha's breast and squeezed hard, causing Samantha to scream out in pain. Samantha retaliated by grabbing Rachel's breast and pulling it out of the bra cup, pinching her nipple hard. Rachel howled and tried to pull away, but Samantha held on tight.

As the women continued to fight, things took a more sinister turn. Rachel reached into Samantha's jeans and grabbed the front of her panties, giving her a powerful wedgie. Samantha felt the fabric of her panties split her labia and dig into her most sensitive areas as Rachel yanked on them, pulling her upwards. Samantha yelped in pain as Rachel yanked on her underwear, pulling her upwards.

Samantha retaliated by unbuttoning Rachel's jeans and pulling them down. She gave Rachel a front wedgie with the panties disappearing between her pussy lips. Samantha was able to grab a pinch hold of Rachel's labia, pulling and twisting it hard. Rachel howled in pain and tried to pull away, but Samantha held on tight.

As the fight raged on, the two women were completely consumed by their anger and hatred for each other. They tore at each other's clothes and attacked each other's privates with abandon. Rachel quested for Samantha's pussy with her fingers, bumping into and fumbling her labia, but she was never able to get a good grip on it. Every time she tried, Samantha would pull it away and she would lose her grip with her pussy jiggling back into place, unharmed. Rachel clawed at Samantha's inner thighs, trying to scratch her, but Samantha held on tight, determined not to let go.

Finally, Rachel managed to break free from Samantha's grip and rolled away, panting and swearing. She struggled to her feet and glared at Samantha, who was still on the ground. Rachel cupped her pained pussy with her fingers, which was red from the pulling and twisting.

"I'm done with this," Rachel said through gritted teeth. "I'm done with you. I can't take it anymore."

Samantha stood up and glared back at Rachel. "I'm done with you too," she spat out. "You're nothing but a selfish, lazy brat. I can't stand being in the same room as you."

The two women stared at each other for a moment, both panting and sweating from the intense fight. Then, with a final glare, they turned and stormed out of the room, leaving their friendship in tatters.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 11:15:59 PM by Abacust »

Offline tanglung

Re: QUICKSHOT Samantha vs Rachel in a dorm room
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2022, 02:24:19 AM »
Interesting. What do you mean by "AI"? What are you using? I've tried some AI myself but they tend to come with some control over "obscenities" so I didn't think I could try prompting for a nude catfight...