News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

REVENGE is a dish best served ANGRY

• 1 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« on: March 21, 2019, 09:53:33 AM »

Content Warning: These two Chat Log excerpts are rated X for Xtra HOT!  Contains Violence, Nudity, Strong Sexual Girl on Girl Action and it will make you SWEAT!  (You know how I am!)  PROCEED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!

Introduction:  Back in October of last year I had the pleasure of facing a cute little nympho named Emma.  Those that know me know I have a lot of Kinks; and two of them are fighting barely legal Girls, and fights where the underdog (or UnderCAT) beat the bigger, badder opponent.  I am not saying who won either fight (contained herein are the initial match, and the rematch), but I will say that a strong attraction, CAN be a distraction.  Both Fights were TOPLESS NHB in a cage.  Please enjoy, and provide your own Wet Wipes!   ;D

October 27, 2018  2:55 PM      Our First Match
Simone:  You and I have agreed upon a No Holds barred Cage Match at the Underground Fight Club, located in a sub basement, in front of a small but rabid crowd!  I arrive and get undressed in my dressing room.  The appointed time arrives and I am summoned to the cage.  "Our first contestant tonight will be 24 year old Simone.  She is 5' 6" tall and weighs in at 135 pounds.  . . .
I run down the aisle, waving to the small but very enthusiastic audience.  There are cat calls and hoots as the crowd watches me move with gazelle like grace.  I enter the cage and go inside about 10' and stretch while I await you.  I keep one eye towards the aisle to size you up as you enter.  I am VERY excited to face such a young and inexperienced girl! 

Emma: I arrive for my fight in a cage. It promises to be a rough battle. I get changed and wait by the door until it's my turn to come out. "And her challenger is 18 year old Emma. She stand 4' 10 tall and weighs in at 92lbs." I jog down the aisle, waving and smiling at the cheering crowd. My long red hair loose on my shoulders. I enter the cage, my heart pounding in my chest as I hear the cage door lock behind me. Looking you up and down as I slowly walk towards you. Not the tallest opponent I've faced but you still look tough

Simone: As I watch you sachet down the aisle, swinging your narrow hips, I lick my lips!  I have destroyed 6' tall stronger opponents.  I will KILL this little witch!  As you enter the cage, the attendant slams and locks the door.  I await the start as I slowly walk towards you;  "They are going to have to carry you out in a body bag, LITTLE GIRL!"  The announcer then asks us; "ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE?"  The crowd screams!  They can see that you look way over-matched.  My claws come up in front of my face! 

Emma: Smirking a little as I look around. It's obvious that everyone thinks I will just get destroyed and that reflects in the betting too. I bounce on the balls of my feet as the announcer ask if we are ready. And I am. Ready to show you and everyone else this tiny 4'10 girl can beat anyone. As soon as we both say we're ready I lunge forward. Kicking my right foot out and up. Aiming my foot at your crotch as I grunt with effort.

Simone: I am SO ready for your opening move.  I fully expect you to go for my pussy.  I grab your foot with my right hand and then pull your foot towards me, hoping to stick my left hand inside your thong and grab your pussy!  "OH SNAP, BITCH!  YOU REALLY DIDN'T EXPECT THAT TO WORK ON SOMEONE AS QUICK AND EXPERIENCED AS I AM, DID YOU? 

Emma: I scream in surprise as you grab my foot, I didn't expect you to be so quick. Then you pull my leg in the air forcing me to lean to my left a little to keep my balance. I manage to stay on my feet but it may have been better if I fell. "AAAIIIIEEEE', I scream out as you grab my labia and squeeze. Pain surging through my body as your large hand grabs and squeezes my pussy. My left leg shaking as I struggle to keep my balance. Unable to do anything more than try to stay on my feet and jerk my foot free "OW! You whore!" I scream

Simone: My index and middle fingers penetrate your labia and I shiver and get wet when I hear you scream in pain!  My thumb clamps down on your clit, and I duck under your arm, releasing your foot with my right hand, and then I reach around, under your armpit, as I grab for your right nipple!  "THE PAIN IS ONLY BEGINNING!"  I scream into your ear as I press my firm B cup breasts into your back! 
 (The crowd cheers WILDLY!)

Emma: Squealing, my leg shaking' as your thumb clamps down on my clit. Screaming louder as you grind my clit with your thumb! I start to fall to the floor, but you reach around and grab my tit to hold me there as my right foot comes back down to the ground. Feeling your stiff nipples pressing into my back. I Scream loudly as you squeeze my nipple and clit. "Get off me you jealous bitch!" I scream. My body is in agony and I have to think of something quick. I pull my head forward, grunting with effort then I swing my head back, hoping I can slam the top of my head into your chin and force you to let me go. 

Simone: My body shudders as I feel my thumb and forefinger capture and pinch your nipple!  I can't help but to grind my crotch into your firm young ass!  I am about to have an orgasm when I feel the back of your head slam into my chin!  "UNGH!  . . . FUCKING LITTLE WHITE BITCH!"  My head snaps backwards as I lose my hold on your pussy to rub my very sore chin!  "YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT, YOU LITTLE cxnt!"  My left hand then reaches under your arm, around you, as I grab for your left nipple, and start twisting! 

Emma: My head flies back and slams into your chin. The only problem is it hurt me too. Lights flash before my eyes, a little dazed from the blow but at least you're not attacking my pussy any more. Squealing as you reach around and squeeze my other nipple. My pain is agonizing! "LET GO SLUT" I scream!  Squirming and wriggling under your grip, as your body presses into my back. Unable to get free. I need to do something before you destroy my young tits. I try dropping to my knees, hoping that will force you to let go of my nipples and let me fall.  I want to lean back a little and wrap my arms around the back of your knees. Then jerk forward, Trying to throw my weight behind pulling at the back of your knees, to trip you.

Simone: The crowd now starts to shout for us individually and I am encouraged to "Rip HER (your) TITS OFF!"  Again I enjoy teaching you a lesson, as I twist and also start yanking at your nipples.  Again you surprise me by lifting your feet off the cage floor.  Your drop to your knees, as I bend at the waist to maintain my nipple torture!  Your arms wrap behind my legs and you pull me forward by my knees.  I lose my balance and have to release your nipples.  I spring forward, over your head and manage to do a forward roll, ending up about a yard away from you!  (DAM!)  I rise and turn towards you, as you get to your feet.  I run at you to attempt to drive my shoulder into your belly! 

Emma: Screaming as you work over my nipples as I drop to my knees. The move pays off and you finally let go of my breasts. You spring over my head and roll away from me. I quickly rub my sore nipples as I stand up, not wanting to be on the floor when you make your next move. My eyes widen as you lunge at me. The pain in my pussy preventing me from moving fast enough. I try to dart to my side and I almost make it. Your shoulder slams into my belly but hits my side. My body jerks from the impact as your shoulder scrapes across my tummy and side. Off balance, I stumble away from you. Unable to keep my balance, I fall on my ass just inches from the cage wall. I quickly stand using the wall to get to my feet again. I lean against it, my tummy hurting from the blow but not as much as my tits and kitty. "OW!, You Whore! You'll pay for that!" I scream. Angry that you've dominated me so far in the match. I want to hurt you, make you suffer even worse than you made me. I'm just not sure how I'll do that at the moment!   

Simone: I regain my balance and position myself just inside arms length.  It is time to use my quick fists.  I hook a left toward your right side boob, as you stand tired against the wall.  I then launch a right upper-cut at your left under-boob!  I aim to stretch your breast muscles, and create intense pain!  I then bend slightly and reach around behind you to yank your thong up into your crack!  The audience raises its intensity to a fever pitch now as they see you trapped against the cage wall!  "I OWN YOUR WHITE ASS NOW, YOU LITTLE cxnt!" I scream! 

Emma: Groaning as I push myself to my feet. My boobs and kitty in intense pain already but it's not over yet. I barely get my threat out when you're on top of me again. I cannot move in time, as your left fist slams into my right boob, painfully. My breast deforming and stretching under the force of the blow. Howling in pain as your punch does major damage. I howl a second time as your other fist slams into my left breast! My hands sliding up to protect my swelling boobs. The crowd going crazy as you continue to punish me. 'AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEE!" I squeal as your fist slams into my pussy. Crushing my kitty under the force of the blow. My tiny body slams against the cage wall. Tears form in my eyes as I slowly start to sink to my knees!   

Simone: Your thong rips off as your shapely, firm ass starts sliding down the wall!  I drive my right knee into each of your boobs, flattening them, and I feel my knee bone crash into your breastbone each time!  I grab your red hair in my left hand and hold you up, knees bent, leaning against the wall!  "DO YOU SURRENDER TO ME AS THE SUPERIOR AND ACCEPT YOUR FATE, cxnt?"  I then start bitch slapping you; first forehanded, the back handed with my open right hand!  I repeat the question as I continue slapping you, like the little BITCH THAT YOU ARE! 

Emma: I feel my thong being pulled off as I slide down the cage wall. I'm not nude but don't have time to think about it. Screaming at the top of my lungs as your knee slams into my breast. With my back against the cage, I take the full force of the blow to my breast. Screaming again as you do the same to my other tit. My breasts swelling and turning black and blue from the punishment. You don't let me fall!  You grab my hair and hold me there, against the cage wall. Screaming again as my red hair is pulled. Groaning as you tell me to give up. My tits and pussy in agony from the punishment I've taken. So tired all I want to do is lay there and cry. But I haven't been able to hurt you the entire fight and the wound to my pride hurts me more than what you've done to my body. Before I can do anything you slap me, then back hand me. My head snapping to the side with each blow my cheeks quickly turning red. Gathering what little strength I have left, I let out a primal scream as I ball my right fist up and swing my fist upward with all the strength I have left. Trying to drive my tiny fist into your pussy.

Simone: Concentrating all my attention to putting you away, I pound you without any thought to defense.  I believe you are completely out of it and I pour it on!  Then, out of the blue, you manage to land a decent punch directly to my labia!  I shriek!  Luckily you are weakened, or that would have been game over.  I stop attacking you and drop down in front of you.  We are now facing each other, on our knees.  "YOU FUCKING RED WHORE!"  I am infuriate AND in great pain!  From my knees, I throw a right hay-maker at your jaw! 
 (OMG!  THIS IS HOTT!)

Emma: Screaming as my fist slams into your pussy, I hurt my hand in the process, but it's worth it as you shriek and fall to your knees. You still tower over me. Tears running down my cheeks. My chest heaving in and out, I suck air. My body sways slightly. My head bobs down at the last moment and I take your punch in my cheek instead of my jaw. Screaming as my head snaps to the side. I can barely hold myself up so my body follows my head as I fall to my right side. My legs bend behind me, and my body twists so that I'm looking up. My eyes closed as I moan. Not knocked out, though I might as well be. Exhausted from the beating I've taken but at least I was able to hurt you some. 

Simone: I stagger to my knees and grab your hair in my left hand!  I am weary that you may lash out again, so I start to pound you with my right hand.  I punch your mouth, then each boob, making sure to extend my middle finger so that the knuckle would drive into each nipple! 

Emma: Lying on the cage floor, sucking air! My legs slightly spread giving a good view of my trimmed bush. Screaming as you grab my hair again. Then your right fist slams into my mouth.  My head bounces off the cage wall. Tasting blood from where my lip has been cut open. Shrieking as your knuckle drives into my nipple, crushing the sensitive glands against my rib cage. Shrieking again as you do the same to my other nipple. Tears running down  my cheeks as I sob uncontrollably!  My body is in agony!  I barely hear the crowd anymore. It would be a simple thing to just give up and end this. But that would mean admitting defeat. I don't want to do that. Using whatever energy I can draw on. I open my eyes, looking up at you. My right hand goes for you pussy. Wanting to shove two fingers into it and scratch the inner wall.

Simone: You have used that ploy too many times, and I grab your right hand and make you slap yourself with it. There is now a chant from the small crowd; "FIN-ISH HER!" chanted over and over.  Blood lust is permeating through this midsized room!  I kneel down capturing your arms and then seize both of your nipples as I sit on your face!  I pinch, then twist, again demand your surrender!  "I WILL RIP THEM OFF SWEETIE!  . . . JUST TAP AND I'LL FUCK YOUR FACE!  THEN . . . IT WILL BE OVER!" 

Emma: I feel you grab my hand. Screaming as you slap me in the face with my own hand. Tears running freely from my eyes. Moaning as you kneel down and pin my shoulders with your knees. Screaming as you grab my already punished nipples and squeeze them even more. It feels like you're going to rip my nipples off. My screams are muffled as you sit on my face. I'm beaten and if I don't give up you'll continue to beat me. I open my mouth in a last ditch effort to bite you but I'm so tired I can't move my head enough to allow me to really bite down. Sobbing and in agony. I don't want to submit, but don't see any other choice. I try tapping the cage floor but I'm so tired I'm not sure if my arm reacts of if it just twitches a little. My vision starting to darken a little from lack of air and the fight.

Simone: Finally, you tap!  I am almost exhausted as I slowly rise and give your face one last hard slap!  "THAT is making me WORK for IT!"  I drop my drawers and stand over you, surveying the black and blue, bleeding mess that is you!    I drop my thong and slowly lower myself onto your face.  "You can relax now BITCH!  I'll do ALL the WORK! 
And with that;   . . . I FUCK YOUR FACE!
EAT IT BITCH!!!
I shove my sweaty, wet pussy into your face and violently ride it, like a bucking BRONCO!

Emma: I lay there exhausted, crying as you get off of me. I scream as you slap my one last time. My head snapping to the side. Otherwise I don't move. I don't look up at you I just lay there my body in agony. Moaning as you sit down on my face and start riding it. All I can do is sob as you have your way with me. My head pressed painfully into the cage floor as you ride my face hard. Getting just enough air to avoid passing out. 

Simone: I moan loudly as I ride your face, rubbing my juices all over your it!  I use your nose like a penis, or a stiff clit!  Soon my moans turn to screams as I feel a huge orgasm welling up in my loins!  "YEAH cxnt!  . . . LICK IT!  . . . EAT IT !  . . . OH GAWD  . . . CUMMMMMMMING!  . . . . GAAAAAAAA!"  I explode in your face, covering it with my honey flavored CUM!
I collapse after a minute long orgasm and lay on the floor of the cage for another 5 minutes.  Then I signal for the attendant to unlock the cage.  I crawl over to you and give you a long passionate kiss! Then I stare into your eyes.  "YOU WERE AMAZING MY PET!  . . . I NOW LITERALLY, OWN  . . YOUR . . CUTE ASS!"  I taste myself on you and I kiss you all over your body!  Then I rise and leave the cage. 

Emma: Sobbing as you ride my face. Your juices covering it as you ride me. The humiliation seems worse than the beating I've taken. I give a shuddering sigh as you finally cum on my face. Embarrassed and hurt I lay there. Sobbing, rolling into a ball after you finally get off me. In agony I stay curled up until someone comes to help me to get back on my feet!  I watch your very shapely ass walk away, shifting from side to side as you sway your hips! 

Simone: Well I certainly enjoyed myself.  I hope we can have a rematch.
Thank you for a wonderful time Emma.

Emma: I enjoyed it and have to get my revenge so we'll have a rematch

POST MATCH COMMENT;  Seeing Emma after the fight, bruised and beaten, somehow she looked even more sexy than she was at the beginning of our fight!  I fantasized about a rematch with here where when I beat her again, she would become my concubine! 

March 20, 2019 8:30 AM      The REMATCH
Simone: I invite you to face me again in an old underground arena that is used by a Female Fight Club I used to belong to.  I really missed you since I last dominated you and fucked your face after a decisive victory.  You have been on my mind ever since, and I really wanted this rematch to again humiliate your cute ass and again force you make me cum! 
I arrive early and make sure that everything is in order.  I start to get goose bumps thinking about your cute sexy little body as I make sure everything is ready.  Only my GF, (also named) Emma is present to watch our rematch.  I strip down to my blue thong, ONLY, and warm up as I await your arrival. 

Emma: I arrive at the arena. You've invited me for a rematch which I accepted. Been waiting for the chance to face you again and get some revenge. I slip inside, stripping down to my red thong. My red hair loose on my shoulders. I strut down to the arena, standing 4'10" and 92lbs. I'm a little nervous but still excited. I walk in looking confident, seeing you as I walk to the center of the arena. I Shake my butt as I walk letting you get a good look at me.

Simone: My breathing instantly elevates when I see you.  You are so SEXY in your red thong and no bra!  Your breasts are so firm and my nipples instantly become erect!  I lick my lips as I remember sitting on your face and riding it!  I enter the cage and wait for your entry.  ("Are you ready for round TWO?!")

Emma: Looking you up and down as I near the cage, I walk inside. Smirking as you look at me, sure you want to do more than just fight me. Jutting my hip to the side as I place my left hand on my hip. Looking you up and down as I slowly approach you. "I've been dreaming of this day!", I purr.

Simone: As soon as you enter the cage the door is slammed shut behind you.  There is NO ONE in the cage to stop whatever happens once we start.  The director of the Fight Club asks us both if we are ready.  We both nod.  And then we are given the command; "LADIES . . . . . FIGHT!" Instantly the small crowd gets vocal and many of my old club members, who knew me as their long time champion, are rooting for me.  I am a bit distracted by your sultry words and your purring!  I walk over to you; "Before we start Emma, MAY I have a hug?!?"  I stretch out my arms as I walk up to you.  My hands go to your hips and I lean in to press my large lips to yours!  My right hand slips behind you and cups your cute ass!  I squeeze it!  "I own THAT ASS!"

Emma: I nod to indicate I'm ready. My heart pounding, and my chest swaying slightly as I walk. My eyes locked on yours. Smiling and still trying to look cute as we approach the middle of the cage. The crowd cheering. I Smile as you ask me for a hug. I spread my arms and we embrace. Moaning softly as your lips press into mine and feeling your hand cupping my ass. My hands slide up to your shoulders. Pulling back a little as I rub your shoulders.  I expect you to pull something, which is fine, because I'm planning the same and hopefully I can get the drop on you. I bring my right knee up as we're still embraced, trying to slam it into your kitty!

Simone: Your lips respond to mine as I purse my lips and relax them, making out with you.  I am NOT worried about you attacking since I kicked your ass so badly the first time we fought.  I am LOST in the kiss when suddenly you raise your knee up HARD, slamming it into my pussy!  "OOOOOFFFFF!"  The pain is agonizing as I break off our kiss and stare at you for a second!  I put my hands on your shoulders and try to keep myself upright, as my head droops.  I rest it on your right breast, and make a noise like someone let all of the air out of me.  And then I call you a "BITCH!" 

Emma: The crowd gets excited and hoots as we stand there and make out for a minute. Then they cheer loudly as my knee slams into your womanhood. Grunting a little as you lean against me, I struggle to support your weight.  My hands still are on your  shoulders as you lean against me and I feel your face resting on my boob. "Like you wouldn't have done the same" I whisper into your ear. My hands sliding up into your hair. I grab two handfuls and step back, looking you in the eyes.  One of the few times I can do so without looking up. "Aw did that hurt, let's see if this helps!", I purr. Hoping I haven't taken too much time as I slowly draw my right leg back. Then swinging my leg forward and upward, into your chest.

Simone: I pant from the pain and I hear you taunting me.  I need to defend myself, I think, and start backing away from you.  Steadying myself with my left hand still on your shoulder, I reach down inside your thong and try to hook two fingers inside you to scratch at your clit!  But then your knee comes up and strikes my under-boob, stretching my mammary tissue painfully!  "UUUNNGH!"  I grunt and I stagger backwards, breaking away, but falling with my back now against the cage wall!  "YOU cxnt!" 

Emma: Feeling your hand at my thong, feeling it sliding along my kitty. I let out  a moan as I feel your fingers start to enter my pussy, just before my knee slams into your breasts. My thong pulled down a little as you stumble away and fall against the cage. Adjusting my thong as I hear you calling me a cxnt. I take a few more steps back, getting a little bit of a running start, jumping into the air a foot or two away from you. Grabbing for the cage to help guide me as I try to drive my knees into your breasts. A risky maneuver that will leave me hurt if you dodge it.

Simone:  I foolishly trusted that you couldn't hurt me when we opened the fight.  Ever since that, I have been trying to recover.  Now I am basically trapped against the cage wall.  My mind races as I see you step backwards, and I am still in pain but able to move.  So when I see you start to run at me I fall off to my right side and your knees smash into the steel cage wall!  I hear the clank, and I struggle to my feet as quickly as I am able.  "HA, LITTLE RED BITCH!  . . . GOT COCKY, DIDN'T YOU?"  I grab your long red hair with both hands and I attempt to slam your pretty face (head) into the wall as I drive a knee into your back!

Emma: Perhaps getting a little too over confident as I leap into the air, my knees slam against the cage.  Screaming as my knees hit the cage, I fall to my side. Cursing myself for taking a stupid risk as I hear you yelling.  Squealing as you grab my hair and pull me up. Screaming again as my face is smashed into the hard steel cage. My face is slammed into the cage once before I can get my hands on the cage to keep my face from bashing into it again. Feeling a trickle of blood starting to run down my nose. Leaning against the cage wall. Again screaming as your knee drives into my back. My back arching, my breasts pressed into the cage. The crowd cheering at the brutal battle unfolding! 

Simone: "I OWN YOUR CUTE WHITE ASS NOW, BITCH!" I scream, doing my first damage of the fight.  I yank really hard on your hair now, trying to get you onto your back.  Then I attempt to stomp your boobs with my right foot.  Then I want to lift you to your feet, by your nipples, and slam you back into the cage wall!   

Emma: A little dazed and hurt now as I lean against the cage. Squealing as you pull my hair and force my head back. Squealing again as your foot slams down on my young rack. My boobs mushrooming under your foot. The pain in my breasts growing worse as you grab my nipples and start to drag me up to my feet.  Still squealing as you spin me into the cage. My right foot flies up, as I try to aim my foot between your legs. Hopefully my foot can connect with your kitty before I slam into the cage wall.

Simone: I have very much admired and am also jealous of your fuller, perfect breasts.  That is why I want to hurt you there.  So when I stomp them and then lift you to your feet and swing you around by your nipples I get intensely wet!  I slam your back to the wall and step in, trying to now pound your breasts flat with a barrage of punches, but AGAIN you right foot comes flying towards my labia and your instep SMACKS HARD into my already throbbing pussy!  I only make a gurgling sound as I instantly fall down on my knees, directly in front of you.  My face falls forward against you wet thong.  My mouth is open and involuntarily my lips purse while my tongue laps against your thong (licking at your slit through your fabric)! 

Emma: Squealing as my back is slammed into the wall. Air rushing from my lungs!  I lean against the wall. It's obvious that you're jealous of my fuller breasts, on a much smaller girl probably making it worse. Yelping as your left fist slams into my already hurt boob. My foot coming out and slamming into your kitty preventing any further damage to my breasts for the time being. My hands sliding to the cage wall on either side of my head, my fingers hook the cage mesh wall and I use that to help me stay on my feet. My chest heaving in and out as I suck air. My boobs hurting, looking down and seeing that they're already red and bruised from your punishment. I let out a little cry as I see my poor boobs. Feeling your face pressing against my thong. I let out a moan as I feel your tongue sliding against my kitty, through the thin fabric!  Groaning as I lean against the wall trying to recover a little. I bring my right foot up a little, wanting to plant it on your hip and then stand on it.  I want to continue climbing up you, using the cage to help me. I want to climb up on your shoulders. 

Simone: My hands reach up and grab onto the waistband of your thong as you start to climb up on me.  As you climb up and onto my shoulders, you leave your soaking wet red thong behind!  I then lose my balance and fall tits first to the cage floor, which is matted.  I push myself upwards so that I am now on my hands and knees with you balanced precariously on my shoulders. 

Emma: My knees hurting from the earlier encounter with the cage but I ignore the pain as I climb up. I feel my thong sliding down my legs. I yelp, and my feet slide as you fall forward. My grip on the cage wall is the only thing preventing me from falling on top of you. The crowd cheering wildly at the unorthodox and slightly comical move. My feet finding your shoulders again as I put my weight back on your shoulders. Breathing hard, I struggle to stay on top of you. Looking down at you, I get an idea. I squat down slightly, using my grip on the cage wall for balance, I jump up, off your shoulders. Only enough to get a few inches height. But I bend my knees up and pull up on the cage wall to delay my fall just long enough to shoot out my legs as I start to fall. Aiming my feet for your head. Wanting to let go of the cage and 'ride' you down to the mat.

Simone: You pull yourself up the cage and then lower yourself onto my shoulders.  You legs straddle my head as I rise to my feet, and you end up with a head scissors.  Your thighs are squeezing my head and my face is now right against your crotch!  You twist your body and my head follows you down towards the mat.  You have me still in the scissors when we hit the mat.

Emma: Things don't go as I planned and you stand up before I can jump on your head but my legs wrap around your head and we fall to the mat with a thud. I cough a little as I look down and notice our position. Your face is tight against my kitty, with my legs wrapped around your head. I squeeze my thighs together and lock my ankles!  My right hand reaches down and grabs your hair. I press your face tightly into my crotch

Simone: As my face is yanked tightly into your crack, I lose the ability to breathe!  My nose is now inside of your cxnt and my mouth is sealed by your sweaty crack!  At first it seems nice, but I quickly realize that my tongue can't reach your pussy, so I start licking your ass crack.  My hands reach for your nipples and I grab them both between my thumbs, index, and middle fingers and start pinching and twisting as hurtfully as I can!  I have a limited amount of time before I will pass out due to a lack of oxygen, so I try a pleasure and pain approach! 

Emma: Groaning as I lock my ankles. Feeling your face pressing tightly to my crotch. Moaning as you start to lick me. Feeling your arms searching up for my boobs which are easy to reach on my compact body. I squeal as you pinch and start twisting my engorged nipples. My already hurting breasts throbbing in agony as you twist and yank my nipples. Squeezing my thighs tighter as I arch my back. My hands grab your wrists.  I pry your fingers from my throbbing nipples. Fighting back tears, my legs shaking from the effort to keep you trapped. The crowd cheers wildly, seeing the smaller girl now beating the larger one!

Simone:  As I first twist your nipples from side to side, I felt your thighs relax a bit.  Clearly I was causing you tremendous pain!  But without oxygen or air to breathe it wasn't too long before I start waning!  I stop licking you and try now to violently yank your nipples from side to side, as if to rip them off!  But without air I start to get faint, and eventually lose my grip as you pull my hands away!  I try then to tell you I surrender, but all you can hear are muffled, indistinguishable sounds.  And so as I slip into dreamland, I have an orgasm, and realize that this sexy little red haired girl, with perfect tits has kicked my merciless black ass!  The room goes dark, and I PASS OUT! 

Emma: Squealing as you pull on my nipples, it feels like you're trying to rip them off. Tears run down my cheeks as your sharp nails cut into my nipples. My body shakes as I struggle with your hands. Crying, as my boobs are being shredded, just when I think I can't take anymore, and am about to cry out for you to stop, your grip loosens and I'm able to pry your hands off. I squeeze my thighs even tighter. The crowd goes wild at the sight and starts chanting for ME to finish YOU! I hear your muffled cries but I'm not sure if you're giving up or not, so I squeeze you until your body goes limp. I loosen my grip around your head. My chest heaves up and down as I lay there. Sobbing, body in pain; I recover a little.  I'm not done with you yet. Slowly getting to my hands and knees, I grab your thong and rip it off your black ass. Then I roll you to your back, sit on your chest with my knees on your shoulders. I then start roughly slapping you across the face to wake you up. "Come on bitch!  Wake up! We're not done yet!" 

Simone: I awaken to you BITCH SLAPPING me!  Fore-handed then backhanded, over and over!  Then as I start to stir you rip my thong from my body!  NOT the FINAL humiliation, I am sure!  I sob a bit as I realize that I lost this fight to a munchkin with GREAT TITS! 

Emma: I slap you a few more times when I see you are awake. Giggling a little as I look down at you. "Good you're awake. I guess you know what comes next" I purr. Slowly, I slide up you. Sliding over your chest, sliding up until my kitty is hovering over your mouth. Reaching down with my right hand I grab your hair and pull your head up until your face is buried in my kitty! 

Simone:  I sigh heavily and then extend my long, broad, thick tongue up inside of you (not like I had any choice) and I start flicking your clit back and forth with my tongue.  After doing that a dozen times I suck your now engorged clit into my mouth forming a vacuum, sucking your clit like a Hoover! My hands wrap around your thighs. I try to pull your delicious pussy closer, if that was at all possible! 

Emma: Moaning softly as your tongue slides inside me and you start licking my clit. Groaning, my hips moving back and forth as I pull your face as close as I can. Your hands wrapping around my thighs as I arch my back. My hips moving back and forth as I grind my pussy on your face. My right hand sliding up my body to rub my own boobs!   

Simone: You start to ride my face now, like I was a mechanical bull!    I continue to do the hummingbird tongue flips, followed by the suck and swirl as I relentlessly attack your clit, wanting to taste your sweet nectar! 

Emma: Groaning as you continue to lick me, riding you, getting into the  motion as your tongue works inside of me. Moaning louder and louder, my hips moving like a piston until finally I explode. My body becomes stiff as I finally cum on your face. Still holding your face close even as I slump down. After I'm done I keep your face in my kitty. Wanting to seal off your mouth and nose and knock you out for a second time just to humiliate you further.

Simone: I try to swallow every bit of your sweet nectar as your cum washes over my face.  Some runs down my cheeks and chin as you hold my face "to the fire"  Soon I am coughing and choking, gasping for air! 

Emma: Enjoying your humiliation as you lick up my juices. I pull your head closer to my kitty, hearing you quickly start coughing and choking. My thighs clamping to either side of your head, holding your face against my kitty. Sitting on your face as the crowd cheer. Everyone seems very excited to see the tiny girl completely dominating the larger girl.

Simone: As the room starts to spin, I realize that you are going to knock my black ass out again!  There is nothing else I can do, because you were the better woman TODAY!  Again I pass out for lack of air! 

Emma: I loosen my grip as I feel you pass out. Slowly getting to my feet, placing my right foot on your chest and holding up my arms in a victory pose as the crowd cheers me on. I take pride in humiliating the woman that humiliated me, and think about a third fight, to decide which one of us is the ALPHA FEAMALE!  Finally limping over to the cage door I have it unlocked and walk out. Looking forward to a nice hot bath.

-The End-

POST MATCH COMMENT;  Despite being worked over by Emma until I was unconscious, and dominated throughout the match, after this match I have very strong feelings for EmmaBeatsu!  I want a third and deciding match very much, after my body fully recovers from the beating I took from her!  I feel like I LOVE her, and having a chance to prove that to her may mean that I MUST kick her adorable white ass in the rubber match!  The only question for me is will my HEART be in it to beat up the woman that I think I LOVE?  Time will Tell! 
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 10:14:22 AM by pythonlegs »
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
Re: REVENGE is a dish best served ANGRY
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 06:54:36 AM »
Looks like you have a good reason to worry.

I am just seeing this for the first time now.  I think I need to have a talk with the other Emma. 

Simone is a passionate woman, and I love her, but lately she has me worried.  I am starting to feel as if I am not enough for her.