News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cynthia vs Donyman: an e-mail encounter

• 0 Replies

Offline donyman

• I'll getcha
Cynthia vs Donyman: an e-mail encounter
« on: May 17, 2019, 01:00:08 PM »
Don:
Well here we are again. I'm looking bright eyed and bushy tailed. No trace of memory for the past. I look at you and feel so ready to grab you--that strong body looks so enticing--I want to feel you and strip you. I strut around and show off my physique confident of the impression I'm making. Finally I am ready--I look at you intensely and hunch over raising my arms ready to grab you.

Cynthia:
I grab your hands, our fingers locking. Our hands are tightly locked over out heads. Our bodies touch each other. Look deep in your eyes. Nipples touching. I start to flex my muscles and aim to twist your wrists back

Don:
I like the look on your face--it's fiery. I feel the tight grip of those soft female fingers. I feel the bone as you grip me. I feel the hot fleshy palm. our bellies press together. Your nipples press into my chest. I push my knee between tour thighs and tease you by lifting me knee against your pussy, smiling into your face. I tangle my ankle around your and begin pulling you over my leg--to the side to try to throw you.

Cynthia
I want to push you back but then i feel your knee against my pussy. For a moment I am confused and before I realize what is happening, you tangle your ankle around me and begin pulling me over your leg and i fall on the floor.

Don
I am amazed at my success--all that tough girl stuff and there you are sprawled at my feet--I'm straddling you. I simply flop down on top of you--pulling your legs to straighten them---I lever your thigh and your shoulder to pull you flat on your back. Where is all your resistance. I quickly mount you and feel I have mastered you--straddling your waist--I grab for your wrists to control your lively hands.

Cynthia
Before I can get up again, you take me in speed ...
Pulled over on my back you suddenly sit firm on me  ...
my breast are pancaked under your butt as you sit with your full weight on my chest ...
forced to look up at you
I have never been pinned down in such a defying and arrogant way ...
you almost have me, but I do not want to give up ...
with my remaining energy I swing up my legs towards your head ...
trying to catch you.

Don
I am sitting on you and beginning to enjoy it. I can see how much you hate it. This is a woman used to having her own way and even dominating men. Ha ha. I look down at your completley subjugated face. Well I got ya now Cynthia--you can struggle as much as you want--you may as well make a fast submission and save face. All of a sudden I feel you legs--those legs which attracted me so much ot you. They have weight  don't they. Your foot catches me in the neck and I suddenly weaken for a second and start swinging my arms trying to divert those feet and ankles.

Cynthia
Ooohh .... I'm so excited now that you're on top of me. My nipples are hard and my pussy is wet. But I don't give up easily and try to grab your head with my feet. Almost ... you stagger and stay on top.
I put my feet on the floor and make a high bridge.

Don
Your high bridge moves my center of gravity forward--away from your dangerous legs and against your face, your gaping mouth. The bulge in my speedo brushes your lips. I didn't will it. I lean forward--curving my shoulders over your body. My thighs surrounding your head like a frame and the flicker of your mouth presses my shorts. What a possible scene of male triumph! I look down and you and suck my tongue.

Cynthia
You surprise me Don i moan with pleasure, you are stronger than I expected. I feel that I am getting more excited now that you are sitting on top of me and the bulge in your speedo touches my mouth. My head stuck between your mighty thighs. Your tight ass on my tits. I see you triumphantly looking down on me. I start to struggle wildly but in vain.

Don
I look down at you fulfilling a deep-seated drive for dominance over the inferior gender. I laugh at the idea of "battle of the sexes," believing now that there is no contest, as I look down at you. I let my speedo brush your mouth--ooh such satisfaction. I feel your girl hands gripping my thighs. I feel you desperation as you struggle--why? I am your natural captor and master. I lose myself in pride. I ask, "Do you submit Cynthia?"

Cynthia
Whatever I try, I cannot free myself. This time you won Don, I moan with pleasure. It is wonderful to fight with you, my pussy is wet with excitement. I look up defeated and feel your swollen penis pressing against my chin. I submit, I am all yours.

Don
The speedo curved around my stiffened cock seems, somehow, to enhance the sensuality of the situation. I see you looking up at me with those moist, clear female eyes. You hot face boxed in by my thighs--flesh to flesh, First I strip myself, getting the bare cock out of the fabric. I let me slide around your lips--knocking at your door. Oooh, a little lips, a little tongue. Oooh the humility of e defeated woman. I lean back and avail my hand of your smooth thighs and pull and prod at your pussy, thumbing your clit through the hot, wet fabric of your suit. For now, I own you! I want to play. I rise.
Get up and strip! I command.

Cynthia

I moan with pleasure and put my legs around you to hold you very close to me. Then I wrap my arms around your head to make your body feel better. Now I start rhythmically moving my pussy up and down with your penis. Great Don you let me cum. You fuck even better than you fight.
Mature man of 45. Love to cyber wrestle and role play. I love to wrestle girls and show them who is boss. Sometimes, men as well--especially jockstrap matches.

A Silent Membership
I belong to the village
of nameless fictions
and tales. They kno