News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A reminder whos the fittest with curves

• 13 Replies

Offline polish_ muscle

A reminder whos the fittest with curves
« on: October 11, 2016, 08:13:52 AM »
Its been a good while since iv ventured on here and set out to compete and conquer my rivals and newcomers.

So just a reminder whos the baddest, sexiest, fit chick of them all.

To my rivals 5-2 Russiancurves, dangerouscurves, Alex_sfights, and Trib_Maya. To you four ladies I must say you can definitely give me a run to my physique.

Now to my number 1 rival on here and shes kinda a newcomer. This bitch came on here thinking she could be the curviest fit queen. Well I bet she wasn't expecting some curvier and fitter than her ha. I will admit nobody pushes me or challenges more in these departments than her. But I don't plan to give it up anytime soon so she'll just have to accept the fact that denmarkcurves have to settle for second best cause I'm the fittest curviest queen around here.

and heres a couple of pics for yall to clearly see why I hold that title
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
Re: A reminder whos the fittest with curves
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 04:25:04 AM »
You have "backed" your point up very well.

Offline rosebud

• You'll love or hate being smothered by me
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 05:01:53 AM »
After looking at denmarkcurves pictures its a extremely close call between these two fit curvy ladies. Both have amazing figures. A poll might be needed here who the fcf community considers the fit curvy queen. Just one glance at them is very clear to see why each other is their number 1 rival.

While were at it about biggest rivals. Iv had it out with some very lovely CUMbative ladies. Mine right is my little whore Alex_sfights. Shes my cumslut even if shes in denial about it or refuses to believe it but she will soon once she surrenders my this strong white pussy and body .

Now excuse while I take on the foolish new challenger tigresslucie ;)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 05:03:07 AM by rosebud »
You'll love or hate being smothered by me

Offline Alex_Sfights

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 06:59:52 AM »
First of all, I am nobodies cumwhore. The least I am for this white bitch, Rose. I will rape her big white ass and make her kiss my black pussy and ass.
Trillian: Alex_Sfights

Offline rosebud

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 07:13:22 AM »
First of all, I am nobodies cumwhore. The least I am for this white bitch, Rose. I will rape her big white ass and make her kiss my black pussy and ass.

your about to be my cumwhore honey. Taking me whenever I feel the need for a good please. And the only thing I will be kissing Alex is your luscious black lips after I make you kiss my fat white pussy.

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 07:59:32 PM »
After looking at denmarkcurves pictures its a extremely close call between these two fit curvy ladies. Both have amazing figures. A poll might be needed here who the fcf community considers the fit curvy queen. Just one glance at them is very clear to see why each other is their number 1 rival.

While were at it about biggest rivals. Iv had it out with some very lovely CUMbative ladies. Mine right is my little whore Alex_sfights. Shes my cumslut even if shes in denial about it or refuses to believe it but she will soon once she surrenders my this strong white pussy and body .

Smiles.. Calling me in the "General Discussion about Titfights and Sexfights" seems to be the most foolish thing, hun... You have few days on here and soon every members will know how hard you was outfucked by me. If you want to prove me that I am wrong, you are so much welcum to try it, sweetie.....

For Polish Vs Denmark, this is so hard to cheer for one of you, you both are very close, proud and confident about your skills.. I guess there is only one way to fuck it out... oops.. I mean find it out... And I am sure that a lot of us would be so glad to witness this clash...

Best fuckfighter around...

Offline rosebud

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2016, 08:44:03 PM »

Smiles.. Calling me in the "General Discussion about Titfights and Sexfights" seems to be the most foolish thing, hun... You have few days on here and soon every members will know how hard you was outfucked by me. If you want to prove me that I am wrong, you are so much welcum to try it, sweetie.....

For Polish Vs Denmark, this is so hard to cheer for one of you, you both are very close, proud and confident about your skills.. I guess there is only one way to fuck it out... oops.. I mean find it out... And I am sure that a lot of us would be so glad to witness this clash...

Lol my other soon to be cumwhore. Calling you out on here I think was the best thing I could have done. Cause then everyone will know what a sexual powerhouse I am and you being fucked so good you'll turn as they say "fucked silly"..  and let's not forget actually your the one who called me out first privately. I just answered your challenge and made it public. I think I'm gonna start a collection of owned cumsluts starting with Alex and Lucie ;)

As for Polish vs denmark. Their both ABSoutely incredible in there physiques. Just on their poses with their thick muscled legs I keep going back and forth between those smooth lean legs of theirs and can't give an advantage to. Their both so incredibly well matched. Can just imagine those smooth lovely legs rubbing together feeling each other out, flexing to match one another mmmmm just that along makes me so wet.

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2016, 12:21:28 AM »
Ha, suck on a gallon of that fake scam shredz powder Denmark bitch! your gonna need it to match my curves combined with my fitness

I haven't posted on here in a while after I made this. But its not like me and dencxnt are just saying empty treats. Weve been waging war in front of a couple of curvy ladies as well. Unfortunately the majority couldn't decide who to crown the fit curvy queen. All said it was to close and equal between me and denbitch grrrrr that's so frustrating!! Fortunately I did have one (just one but ill take it!) backing my claim and choose me a the better woman between us. Sorry honey if you wanted to remain hidden but I'm bringing you out to the forefront, besides your to sexy and lovely to keep hidden! that lovely lady with the ridiculous curves is Curvy Carmella. She choose not once not twice and three times that I had the advantage over Denmark after we compared various body parts. Lets see if this gets this bitch to back down now, be wise of her if she did!

Speaking of Carmella... you know, I just love playing match maker. But I don't speak of love on no in the case of fcf female rivalries. All I had to do was point Carmella and Alex in each others direction, talk a little nasty words to the ladies about the other.... and I knew it wouldn't take long before the tiny sparkles that were flying would ignite into a raging hot fire for body and sexual dominance between these fierce curvy ladies. Hehe I'm wicked like that sometimes

And to Denslut again: I got one point behind me, you got none. stop now before you make a bigger fool of yourself going against the alpha blonde!!   So weather in my gym attire, my tight dresses that hugs my curves, or regular street clothes as long as I'm here youll always be second best. I'm fitter than you, curvier, sexier and definitely the BETTER WOMAN
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline rosebud

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2016, 12:50:03 AM »
Hello.. hello.. yes, can you two gorgeous fit ladies stop arguing and fighting for a second to listen. I know yall want to tear at one another curvaceous toned bodies but I wanted to ask you two something. Well I'm not even sure either of them get on here anymore seeing how old this thread is with no new replies. But this had great potential to be one of the hottest match ups I believe since this boards inception.

I thought about private messaging both you lovely honey's but then decided I wanted to send out a mass recruit for my group if you meet our criteria. I loooooove to have both of you girls continue your rivalry in my group or join to have it out with the other beautiful ladies already in there.

Now about that mass recruit message. Hello ladies of fcf. If you have serious booty mass with some knockout curves we would like for you to be a part of your chat on Trillian. All styles of fighting are pretty much welcomed. If you believe you got the cakes to bake upon someones face come on in and join!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2016, 02:41:56 PM »
Ha, suck on a gallon of that fake scam shredz powder Denmark bitch! your gonna need it to match my curves combined with my fitness

I haven't posted on here in a while after I made this. But its not like me and dencxnt are just saying empty treats. Weve been waging war in front of a couple of curvy ladies as well. Unfortunately the majority couldn't decide who to crown the fit curvy queen. All said it was to close and equal between me and denbitch grrrrr that's so frustrating!! Fortunately I did have one (just one but ill take it!) backing my claim and choose me a the better woman between us. Sorry honey if you wanted to remain hidden but I'm bringing you out to the forefront, besides your to sexy and lovely to keep hidden! that lovely lady with the ridiculous curves is Curvy Carmella. She choose not once not twice and three times that I had the advantage over Denmark after we compared various body parts. Lets see if this gets this bitch to back down now, be wise of her if she did!

Speaking of Carmella... you know, I just love playing match maker. But I don't speak of love on no in the case of fcf female rivalries. All I had to do was point Carmella and Alex in each others direction, talk a little nasty words to the ladies about the other.... and I knew it wouldn't take long before the tiny sparkles that were flying would ignite into a raging hot fire for body and sexual dominance between these fierce curvy ladies. Hehe I'm wicked like that sometimes

And to Denslut again: I got one point behind me, you got none. stop now before you make a bigger fool of yourself going against the alpha blonde!!   So weather in my gym attire, my tight dresses that hugs my curves, or regular street clothes as long as I'm here youll always be second best. I'm fitter than you, curvier, sexier and definitely the BETTER WOMAN
I love how well defined your stomach and legs are (especially your legs) but not so muscular they are a turn off. That is a hard balance to make and very sexy.

Offline Fight Angel

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2016, 05:41:56 AM »
I think this thread is a bit old, but after looking at the two brawlers who instigated it, I'm not sure that it's possible to pick between them!!!   :)

Offline rosebud

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2016, 06:58:11 AM »
UGGGGHHHHH This could have been one of the hottest rivalries ever on here but it stopped in its tracks that neither are on anymore

Offline CurvyVictoria

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2017, 07:53:11 PM »
This is the list of you're rivals ? Honey you need to do more research before selecting the rivals or were you intentionally going for the weakest?
Best Curves

Offline Vamia

• "They've been wrapped up like this for hours"
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2017, 03:35:32 PM »
Amazing how curvy has become a euphemism for fat ass.
"It took six of us to pull them apart"