News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Becki vs Joy

• 3 Replies

Offline beckicatz2016

Becki vs Joy
« on: December 02, 2016, 08:08:07 PM »
Becki: "Well here we are in a secluded clearing in the woods where none of your friends can interfere" my nude 5'6" tanned 160 pound frame revealed as I step into the sun light. I didn't think you'd show up looking you up and down. yt
Joy: "Oh I never miss a chance to take out the trash ... after all it was you who challenged me." my 165 pound frame on a pale 5'8" body also nude, saggy D cups swaying as I walk towards you looking for a weakness, aware of my own pouch belly looking like a sweet target. yt
Becki: Raising my fists breast high as you approach, my eyes narrow as my breathing quickens "yes I did since you were so obnoxious about being cat fight queen I need to knock you off that throne" stepping in fast to swing a left then a right at your soft belly below the navel then bringing my fists up quickly to guard my face yt
Joy: Your sudden rush takes me by surprise as your fists thud home in my soft pouch, "UGH FUCK" I bend forward some and gasp for air a bit before grabbing your short brown hair and bringing my right knee up into your lower belly "like that bitch" yt
Becki: "OH" as I take a knee in my lower belly and my hair is yanked hard pulling me off balance, its my turn to gasp for air as I wing punches at that now red lower belly, lefts and rights, twistin my hips to get my weight behind the punches yt
Joy: I have your hair but then you begin to beat my lower belly with hard shots "FUCK" I gasp thinking bitch is a better fighter than I though, letting go of your hair and shoving you back as I step back some to bend forward and rub my now sore belly as I suck air trying to think of a come back yt
Becki: shoved back I watch as you take a couple steps away so I follow as your hands drop to your belly and lift a right footed kick up between your legs aiming for your sex then step to the side yt
Joy: I don't get a break as you are on me like a lightening strike, I scream as your foot mashes my mound and almost lifts me off the ground, my hands drop to my pussy as I turn away on weak legs gasping in pain yt
Becki: pleased at my pussy kick nailing you I lift a kick to those saggy boobs as you bend forward the stepping in to grab your hair and jerk hard trying to keep you off balance yt
Joy: FUCK I can't get a break as now your foot smashes my breasts against my chest wall and I get pulled off balance by the hair, I swing a couple of weak punches at where I think you are with very little on them as I go to a knee on foot on the ground ... the bitch is kicking my ass and I can't get going yt
Becki: I feel a thrill when you take a knee and let go your hair to step behind you and lift my right foot up under your ass into that now sore pussy, then grab your hair from behind and jerk you to your feet yt
Joy: OH FUCK I moan as my pussy is abused some more, I'd fall forward but you pull me to my feet by my hair where I stand on rubbery legs trying to get an elbow in your gut yt
Becki: I take an elbow to the belly but there is little on it as I spin you around to throw a left then a right straight on into your nipples then lift my right knee up into that battered pussy "not so tough now are you queen bee" yt
Joy: DAMN my boobs are smashed again then another knee into my sore and swelling mound, I gag some at the pain and go down on my face hands going to my battered mound yt
Becki: rolling you over on your back I kneel on your biceps facing your feet to pry your hands away and look down at that red swollen pussy, holding your hands away with my left I form my right into a claw and clamp it on thos swollen lips, dig in my nails and pull towards me leaving red welts on your skin "give up yet bitch or do I claw you into ribbons?" yt
Joy: screaming in pain, helpless under you I have no choice but to sob out "I give up, no more please" as tears roll down my cheeks yt
Joy: <good fight>​
Becki: smiling as I hear your submission I stand up and leave you sobbing in defeat yt
Becki: <yes it was ... you can have a rematch if you want>​

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Becki vs Joy
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 08:44:24 PM »
Good fight.  How long was Joy lying on the ground after the fight?

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 07:54:55 PM »
Cool match, thanks for sharing.  :)

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 02:48:37 PM »
Nice fight, ladies.

Becky, Looks like you need some serious competition to wipe that victory  smile off your face