News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

One of my earlier and one of my favorite matches :) part 1

• 6 Replies
One of my earlier and one of my favorite matches :) part 1
« on: October 26, 2016, 09:31:19 AM »
Me: 5’5 and 110 give or take (then)

Him: 5’7 and 160, very muscular he said

It was a ring match to submission and/or knockout... nhb for the most part... winner got to “play” with the loser
I wore a black bikini… and he wore yellow speedos

And now on to the match :) he went first... he was one of my favorite opponents :) i did a lot of matches with him and this was actually his favorite

Him: In the ring… waiting for you… using the ropes to stretch out my hard pumped up upper body arm… arms… shoulders… pulling and twisting using the top rope… while I wait for you to show… wondering if you have enough intestinal fortitude to do so… because this one could get kind of rough for you… yt

Me: sauntering down to the ring… i see you already in there… stretching out… pumping up… hah!  trying to intimidate me… well it’s not going to work!  at least i think it’s not going to… but i climb in at any rate… stand in my corner… fold my arms across my chest so that my cleavage shows still more… and then i stare you down…

Him: I see you come in too… trying to look all intimidating… oooohhhhh I’m scared… although I do find myself staring at your cleavage… for a few seconds before I snap out of it… and lift both my arms and flex them hard for you…my rock hard bicep peaks stand out real nice… see these? I know how to hurt you with them… and hurt you bad hon… maybe you should just step out right now and save yourself the pain… because there’s a lot of it heading your way tonight… I say that with a wink or two ;) yt

Me: i watch you flex those arms… trying to keep my mouth from dropping.. and watering… but hey i gotta job to do… and that’s to kick your ass all over this ring… and i’m gonna do my best to do just that… better believe me… bitch… just mouthing that word to you at the end… and i suddenly push my body out of my corner… quickly moving towards you and the center of the ring…

Him: Oh I’m so ready for this… finding myself circling you now… my arms out in front… wiggling my fingers… ready to pounce on you… I’m so not going to hold back on you tonight… and you’ll be my bitch before this is over… bitch… and I move in fast… arms up… going right for that collar and elbow lock up position… letting out a loud grunt… yt

Me: as you come in… trying to bowl me over huh? Not gonna work so well with this girl… and i’m fast and duck under your arms… grabbing your thighs… meaty as they are… and push hard… with my shoulder… and pulling up on your arms… trying to double leg you hard to the canvas! Yt

Him: not expecting your move… you push into me and hard… lifting my legs up… and throwing me down… but I take the bump well… no real impact and put my hands up… grabbing at your head and trying to get my legs around your waist for control… yt

Me: uggghh… you went down easy… but i’m always surprised by your… uh… resilience… grabbing at my hair… feeling your legs starting to snake around me… but i push up to my feet quick… trying to bat your hands away from my head and hair… and go to lay a little stomp on your thigh

Him: I grimace… feeling your heel stomp down on my leg… my other leg… I bring it up and just try a good hard SLAM into your stomach with my heel… trying to knock you away… knock you FAR away… bitch… yt

Me: uuuuhhhh… your foot… slamming into me… sending me sprawling backwards… heading all the way back towards my corner… where my back hits the turnbuckles hard… stunning me… making me grab the ropes for support so i can catch my breath… oh goddd…shit

Him: I get back up and see you back in your corner… right where you started… laughing a little at your predicament and current condition… did that hurt? I mockingly ask?  A little out of breath are we? Somebody should be doing some more cardiooohhhh… I approach you… slowly… carefully.. stalking you more or less like a panther… before I reach out to grab you again… reaching again for that pretty head of yours.. yt

Me: you come in… start to reach for me… shoulda… waited… a… little… longer… and i get my leg up… and put my heel right into the side of your head… that’s where i’m aiming it… using the ropes still to help keep my balance

Him: I’m about to grab you again… when your foot… seemingly out of nowhere swings up and catches me on the side of my head… and I wobble backwards… stunned… for the moment… reaching to hold my head in my hands as I stumble and struggle to stay on my feet… stumbling back towards the center of the ring… yt

Me: now i scream out… seeing you truly hurt right now… and i rush you as fast as i can… ducking again… trying to spear my shoulder right into your stomach… trying to hit you as hard as i can… to put you down hard!

Him: I’m still stumbling… winded and dazed… unable to focus even… when I turn at the last minute towards you… you’re there… spearing your shoulder into me… and pulling me down… this time I feel the impact throughout my body… lying there… under you… sucking in air… for a moment… yt

Me: yessss!!!! bitch!!! how you like that???? And i move my body up yours… easily straddling your chest… and bouncing my splendid round butt on my chest a couple of times… to see if I can knock some more of the wind… outta you! Grrrrrrrr!!!!

Him: you’re on top of me now… I lift my head to see you straddling me… bouncing your butt down on me… each one… drives a little more air out of me… but I’ve had enough of this… you can’t hold me down… no how… and I suddenly and viciously lift and twist with my hips… and bridging up with a violent turn… trying to throw you off me hard… I’ve got this move patented… and I can easily throw off a 110 pound girl… yt
Me: i’m trying to settle myself on top of you... so i can reach down and pin your wrists… and maybe try to smother you out…so are my intentions… when I’m upended and thrown from you like i’m on a bucking bronco… i’m stunned… not from falling… but just… whatever… just… happened… thrown off you… onto my side… pushing myself back up to my knees and looking back to see where you are

Him: Your body flies off me… perfectly… I roll and get back to my knees and see you before you do me… and I lunge back at you… moving to quickly wrap my arm around your head in a side headlock… on our knees… trying to move fast so that I can lock your head right in there… you’re going to be sorry now… yt

Me: you’re on me fast… your arm trapping my head into your side… i can feel you breathing… feel your heart pounding… starting to feel those biceps pressing into the back of my skull… my head down… my body bent in an awkward position… i reach back to grab some of your hair on the back of my head… trying to get you to let go before you can really clamp it down

Him: I get my arm locked perfectly around your skull… forearm on your jaw… squeezing up… while my arm and shoulder squeeze down… crushing killer pressure isn’t it? You thought the last one hurt?  This one… going to be… so much worse for you… oh I feel some pressure on my head… you’re pulling my hair… trying to… my head gets pulled back a little… but I don’t feel a lot of strength on your pull… that could be because I’m already CRUSHING your head… I move to stand up… pulling you up with me… so I can give a nice vicious crank on your head and neck… take that… bitch! Yt

Me: my hand drops from your head… as you pull us up… i stay on my knees next to you… and try to throw a punch into your mid back… the crushing pressure has already gotten to me… like my poor head is stuck in an ever tightening vice… i moan… breathe out across your chiseled abs… realizing the trouble i’m in… but i can’t even think straight… i try to reach up… grab your forearms… and pull… much as i can… my head… feeling like it can burst

Him: I bite my lip… and flex… yes… flex… someone watching this should see the determination on my face… and seemingly every muscle in my body flexed right now…it certainly feels that way… I expand my chest to make sure you get pressure on all sides of your skull… my muscle prison… currently on you… I spread my legs a little for a firm base… and give you yet another hard crank… you pull on my arms but they don’t budge at all… the power I have over you right now… is turning me on… as is your hot breath across my flexed… and yes… chiseled abs… you’re feeling that now aren’t you? Huh? Aren’t you? I scream out a YEAAAHHH!!! And you probably can see the bulge growing in my speedos right now… yt

Me: i let out a scream too… as more crushing pain comes in… enveloping me and overpowering me… but my jaw is locked… and my mouth is pinned against your side… so it’s heavily muffled… i feel your heart beating against my skull… sounding like a jackhammer… getting louder and faster too… i try to keep my hands on your arms… pulling… slapping… but maybe it’s only groping now… i don’t know… i can’t think… all i feel is that crushing pain… but I do see your dick growing… already hard in your speedos… and i go to grab it… trying to squeeze it but I lack the strength to do much damage to it

Him: My squeezing on your head becomes almost rhythmic… in time with my breathing… which is quickening I must say… not so much from exertion… but from excitement more than anything else… your face must be turning purple by now… and I wonder if I should take pity on you… but then you grab my cock… that feels nice… real nice… but I don’t want you to get any ideas… and don’t worry babe… you’ll be doing more with my cock later… believe me… and I suddenly… furiously… viciously… proceed to give you three hard punches into your face… your eye socket… before I let go of the headlock… swinging my arm back up and just dropping you… yt

Me: i’m starting to squeeze your cock as much as i can… when suddenly lightning flashes before my eyes… your fist entering my face… hard… quick successions… i’m seeing stars… dancing before my eyes… not even aware that you have let me out of that headlock… and i’m flat on my back… staring up at the ceiling… wondering not only what just happened… but where i am as well… moaning softly… breathing… shallowly

Him: I watch you go flat down to your back… you just kind of crumpled on your way down… it was beautiful… and your pretty face does have a tinge of purple to it… and a nice swelling where your eye is... I flex and kiss my biceps… the arm that held your head so well… before I reach back down and grab your head… by your ears… starting to pull you back up… yt

Me: uuuuuhhhnnnn is all i can do… or say… my legs feel like rubber… totally… you pull me up… painfully… my body twisting to avoid subconsciously… some of that pain… i can barely… even… lift my arms… at this point… I just moannn... it does feel like i can't see as much out of my left eye...

Him: Let’s see if I can finish you… watching you try to stay on your feet.. if I hadn’t been holding you… I’m sure you would drop back down… but drop you shall… but after I do this… and I proceed to throw my hands around your neck and then lift you straight up… letting out another mighty loud grunt… as I move to hold you up… in a choke lift… trying to pull you right off your feet… yt

Me: my feet leaving the floor… my face in a panic… i can’t breathe… your strong hands around my neck… my face turning red again… i kick… trying to kick you… if I can… feeling like I’m being hanged

Him: you look so helpless right now… just about writhing in my grip… I feel like leaving you up here… I’m holding you up effortlessly… but I don’t want you to die… maybe I say with a wink… feel your toes trying to kick me… and I laugh again… and switch things up… not putting you down yet… no not yet… I’m not ready… my muscles are so pumped up… I could hold you in the air forever I think… and I move to put one hand between your legs and I hoist you up again… pressing you fully over my head… extending my arms and locking my elbows… to hold you up proudly… turning and stepping… hearing an imaginary crowd yell… yell to throw this bitch down for good... yt

Well how's that for a cliffhanger? ;) i'll post part 2 pretty soon... does he finish me off?  or do i make a comeback because he starts getting overly cocky and pays the price for it?  you'll just have to wait and see... but not too long :)

feel free to comment and add your predictions :)

Offline badboynaruto

• hey boys and girls i like mixed boxing mixed wrest
Re: One of my earlier and one of my favorite matches :) part 1
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 02:35:53 PM »
Nice match so far

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 07:09:50 PM »
Not too shabby.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline JoeX

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 12:07:44 AM »
Very nice..and my prediction? He has a lot of fun. ;)

FawnL

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 09:16:02 PM »
..he is finishing you off....no doubt about that.....  ;D

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2016, 08:17:42 PM »
So where is part 2?
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

FawnL

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 10:43:17 PM »
...so...?? can we know how the fight ended...?