News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Savannah from ECNWC

• 23 Replies

Offline D Wagner

Savannah from ECNWC
« on: November 01, 2016, 05:49:40 PM »
Recently saw Savannah in a great fight at ECNWC. Does anyone know if she did more than one video?

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Re: Savannah from ECNWC
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 06:01:44 PM »
I believe she did at least two or three. She faced tia, Heidi, and I want to say Vira.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 06:14:20 PM »
Not Vira but Gia and Tia and Heidi briliant fights Savannah one tough woman
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 11:02:38 PM by Driver47 »

Offline lizardlizardliz

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 08:34:03 PM »
yes Savannah looked hot fighting Tia in those black tights! She did a few more for ECNWC, she also did a sex fight with Rachel Steele with another company in Florida. Yeah I really enjoyed seeing that curvy blonde duking it out.

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 10:08:06 PM »
Savannah is my absolute all-time favorite. I know of her sexfight and her 3 appearances for ECNWC. If anyone know of any other fights she has had please let me know!
For in me there have always been two fools, among others, one asking nothing better than to stay where he is and the other imagining that life might be slightly less horrible a little further on.

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 10:30:38 PM »
yes Savannah looked hot fighting Tia in those black tights! She did a few more for ECNWC, she also did a sex fight with Rachel Steele with another company in Florida. Yeah I really enjoyed seeing that curvy blonde duking it out.

Rachel Steele also fought in ECNWC. Too bad Savannah and Rachel didn't fight in ECNWC. It would had been good.

Offline olderfightfan

• I love mature women
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2016, 11:08:59 PM »
Rachel and Savannah have a sex fight website is office tales
There's nothing sexier than mature women settling their differences

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2016, 11:29:27 PM »

Rachel Steele also fought in ECNWC. Too bad Savannah and Rachel didn't fight in ECNWC. It would had been good.

As far as I know, wasn't Rachel's only appearance vs Heidi in an erotic type loser gets facesat and eats out the winner match?

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2016, 12:00:57 AM »

As far as I know, wasn't Rachel's only appearance vs Heidi in an erotic type loser gets facesat and eats out the winner match?

As far as I know, yes, but it was a real fight. I mean, more wrestling oriented, as some of Heidi fights, but I think it could be arranged for a more "ECNWC" rules fight between Savannah and Rachel.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2016, 05:05:48 AM »
Did Heidi ever do any work for other companies? Who was she? She was so hot and for the longest time, she was pretty much the face of ECNWC, then vanished.

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2016, 09:41:18 PM »
There is a video of her loosing a belly punch competition to kordelia devonshire

Real or fake? I don't think I ever saw a real "belly punch competition".

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2016, 06:26:46 AM »
There is a video of her loosing a belly punch competition to kordelia devonshire

What company/where?

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2016, 06:44:08 PM »
Heidi worked for a partner/friend of Bob

Offline Cattycock

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2016, 06:51:20 PM »
Savannah and Rachel were scheduled to do a catfight (following their popular clash at Chickfight) and that would've been one of the classics. Rachel at the time was gradually doing more competitive scenes with Dakota and Savannah took on Tia. I believe it was Rachel who pulled out of the catfight, citing an injury beforehand.

Later on, Rachel fought Amber Bach for Chickfight and Amber dominated her - really trash talking about her bust beating Rachel's. Rachel retired from sexfighting and catfights after that.  I've spoken with Rachel about her fighting experiences and she said she wouldn't do them --- Amber must have really gotten in her head.

While Savannah vs Rachel would've been an instant classic, I would've paid good money to see an emotional spiteful fight between Rachel and Amber under ECNWC rules.  Tits for days between those two.

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2016, 09:48:06 AM »
Savannah and Rachel were scheduled to do a catfight (following their popular clash at Chickfight) and that would've been one of the classics. Rachel at the time was gradually doing more competitive scenes with Dakota and Savannah took on Tia. I believe it was Rachel who pulled out of the catfight, citing an injury beforehand.

Later on, Rachel fought Amber Bach for Chickfight and Amber dominated her - really trash talking about her bust beating Rachel's. Rachel retired from sexfighting and catfights after that.  I've spoken with Rachel about her fighting experiences and she said she wouldn't do them --- Amber must have really gotten in her head.

While Savannah vs Rachel would've been an instant classic, I would've paid good money to see an emotional spiteful fight between Rachel and Amber under ECNWC rules.  Tits for days between those two.

Interesting information. But considering chickfight was a "sex fight" business, I can't see Rachel getting somewhat "traumatized" for losing to Amber. Granted, I didn't see the "fight", so I don't know about how they behaved during it, but I still find it unlikely. Probably she just didn't want to do it anymore for whatever reason.

I have seen some tidbits of Rachel vs Dakota, but didn't seem too competitive. Anyway, too bad Rachel didn't do a real and proper catfight. Actually, so many women in the business that I wanted to see fighting ECNWC, suitefights, etc style.