News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Curvy women wrestling barefooted!

• 7 Replies

Offline bbwcatfightluvr

Re: Curvy women wrestling barefooted!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 12:47:39 AM »
Very nice!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 06:27:23 PM »
Hey now I am glad y'all enjoyed those clips!

A young curvy blonde with pretty feet gets dominated here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGuDux79mNM

Cheers!
Tony ;)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 06:33:33 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline Ebenezer_Mack

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 05:23:00 AM »
Tony, you are awesome...and I'm blessed to find someone who enjoys barefooted catfights as much as I do.

Thank you, very, very, much!

I've always found the fact that so many catfight fans have a secondary foot-fetish, myself included, fascinating.  Makes one wonder what wires are being crossed up in the brain. 

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 06:25:47 AM »
I know that Tony likes curvy women.  Check out this pro match from an indy company, that I would bet is based in Texas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLd97q-oUq0

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2017, 06:42:54 AM »
I have two main fetishes....i love female barefoot fighting/wrestling, and i love pretty female feet!  I think there has to be some kind of connection, because i too have noticed many many guys feel very similar.  Why that is, i do not really know!  Ladies please continue to compete, battle, fight barefooted, and an added plus would be, make the losing female worship your sexy feet after being de-feet-ed!!!

Offline Ebenezer_Mack

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2017, 07:35:54 AM »
I have two main fetishes....i love female barefoot fighting/wrestling, and i love pretty female feet!  I think there has to be some kind of connection, because i too have noticed many many guys feel very similar.  Why that is, i do not really know!  Ladies please continue to compete, battle, fight barefooted, and an added plus would be, make the losing female worship your sexy feet after being de-feet-ed!!!
I wonder if it is an age thing.  I'm in my forties and I'm a foot guy.  I've noticed that a lot of guys my age are also into this and if this is the case: that older guys are more into watching barefoot fighting, I have a theory on that.  Do bare feet turn on younger generations the way it does my generation? 
The legendary Barb from the old Combative Ladies Site had a long conversation with me about this and her take on the phenomenon was that "when women were absolutlely positive they were going to engage in a fight, they would take their shoes off.  It was a point of no retrurn."  And she felt that men picked up on this hence the intertwined fetish. 

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2017, 10:42:51 PM »
Not a foot man myself, however only Barb would come up with a thoughtful analysis regarding losing the shoes before fighting.  I've noticed that in a lot of fights on Youtube, etc., the women are fighting barefoot -- in the street, on the lawn, wherever.  Personally, I don't understand why.  If I were in a fight, the last thing I'd do is take off my footwear.  If my opponent did, I'd do my best to stomp on his toes.  THAT hurts!