News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Clark/Leo--the guy who blackmails and poses as people here and on Trillian

• 23 Replies

Offline Die For Dina

• You are less good than I am, in all likelihood.
Recently, Leo (pretending to be a guy named David) chatted me up as my friendly acquaintance Katrina, and then as himself, trying to talk me into a love triangle fight.  I participated in the play, until his "other girlfriend" CatfightJenna fucked up and called him Leo to me, rather than David, and I realized that Katrina, who I'd thought was a bit off, wasn't Kat at all.

Jenna, for some reason tried to backpedal and defend this fucking asshole, probably because he's made threats to her in the past.

I brought this up to Meg, who took action to remove ajrocks123 (the nick he was using) from the site.  He will be back, probably is already, as the moment they ban him he makes a new account.  He's a known fucking issue. 

In subsequent days I've let you know my proper trillian nick, and not the one he was using to pose as me with, and some nicks from other people he's been posing as.

Today, he sent me a threatening message on Trillian, which I'll just share with you here:

It reads:  since ur apparently telling everyone about me, i've told EVERYONE your lucy catfights and multiple other girls so they r warned about u. u want a war, ill fucking bring it to u

Let's parse this:  1) Yes, I'm telling everyone about him, because he's a danger to this community and a sexual predator and a stone sociopath who gets off on using girls feeling and fears on them.

2) The girl who actually USED to be lucy, Hellcatlaura, has told me all about him, and in massive detail.  She changed her nick because this guy would not stop stalking her and trying to threaten her.  She's never made a secret of who she was, and she's been one of my friends here since the beginning.  She's not even the only girl who has warned me about him.

3) I'm not interested in war.  I'm interested in a community of people who can trust each other a little bit, and not supporting head-gaming monsters who want to hurt people.

4) Leo has a known history of faking up chat logs, so be warned of that too.  If you doubt me, ask Meg.  She will be happy to share his tales of assholatry.

I'm posting this because I refuse to let Leo try to scare or intimidate me.  So, if you're one of those people he's been spouting off to about me...I can't change your feelings if you chose to trust him...but come talk to me, because he's a fucking creep, and you need to know about it.

Thanks folks.

Sophies Cees

Re: Clark/Leo--the guy who blackmails and poses as people here and on Trillian
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 07:52:13 PM »
Recently, Leo (pretending to be a guy named David) chatted me up as my friendly acquaintance Katrina, and then as himself, trying to talk me into a love triangle fight.  I participated in the play, until his "other girlfriend" CatfightJenna fucked up and called him Leo to me, rather than David, and I realized that Katrina, who I'd thought was a bit off, wasn't Kat at all.

Jenna, for some reason tried to backpedal and defend this fucking asshole, probably because he's made threats to her in the past.

I brought this up to Meg, who took action to remove ajrocks123 (the nick he was using) from the site.  He will be back, probably is already, as the moment they ban him he makes a new account.  He's a known fucking issue. 

In subsequent days I've let you know my proper trillian nick, and not the one he was using to pose as me with, and some nicks from other people he's been posing as.

Today, he sent me a threatening message on Trillian, which I'll just share with you here:

It reads:  since ur apparently telling everyone about me, i've told EVERYONE your lucy catfights and multiple other girls so they r warned about u. u want a war, ill fucking bring it to u

Let's parse this:  1) Yes, I'm telling everyone about him, because he's a danger to this community and a sexual predator and a stone sociopath who gets off on using girls feeling and fears on them.

2) The girl who actually USED to be lucy, Hellcatlaura, has told me all about him, and in massive detail.  She changed her nick because this guy would not stop stalking her and trying to threaten her.  She's never made a secret of who she was, and she's been one of my friends here since the beginning.  She's not even the only girl who has warned me about him.

3) I'm not interested in war.  I'm interested in a community of people who can trust each other a little bit, and not supporting head-gaming monsters who want to hurt people.

4) Leo has a known history of faking up chat logs, so be warned of that too.  If you doubt me, ask Meg.  She will be happy to share his tales of assholatry.

I'm posting this because I refuse to let Leo try to scare or intimidate me.  So, if you're one of those people he's been spouting off to about me...I can't change your feelings if you chose to trust him...but come talk to me, because he's a fucking creep, and you need to know about it.

Thanks folks.
[/quote

Thanks for the heads up Dina. Got your back girl!!!!

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 08:20:45 PM »
Clark Kent/Leo/Davis/Who Next?
Many of us have had the dubious honor of that asshole's attention.  He has the mental capacity of a garden slug though so he does not disguise himself very well.  He is fairly easy to spot.

He's kind of like dog shit on your shoe.  Easy to wipe off but the smell is harder to get rid of.
Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

Offline Die For Dina

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 08:42:35 PM »
Funny you should mention.  I was actually just about to PM you as he recently posed as you to me as well... Fucking guy. 

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 09:57:12 PM »
Thanks so much for sharing about this piece of trash.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Die For Dina

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 10:14:12 PM »
I'd love it if there was a way for us to just remove his power to scare people.  I figured talking about him would be a good first step.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2016, 10:45:04 PM »
I'd love it if there was a way for us to just remove his power to scare people.  I figured talking about him would be a good first step.

It is. I know myself I've heard rumblings about him, but I thought he'd long disappeared. It's sad to know he's still around harassing people.  But awareness is a good step at fighting him and removing his power.

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2016, 11:26:37 PM »
The way Clark/Leo works is this:

1. He fakes logs of conversations he claims to have with people. For example he will send Dina a log where Meg calls Dina something horrible. At the same time he will send Dina a log where Meg says something awful about her. And apparently we fight because of that. But he also does the same thing to mess with people's lives.

2. He creates fake accounts in Trillian or Yahoo similar to known cyber fighters accounts. For example if your Trillian was JillSmith he will create Jill_Smith and hope the person he is messaging either has never spoke to Jill or makes up some excuse that she had to change IDs. And meanwhile Jill gets a bad rep from conversations she has never had and likely will never be aware of.

Now one advantage of FCF is you do have another way to communicate with people. So if your old friend suddenly feels the need to change their ID try messaging them here and see if that really is the case. He preys on people being too scared to speak to each other or buying whatever log he shows them.

Offline Die For Dina

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2016, 12:03:35 AM »
Well Rorke, with most scum, that's how I deal.  He's a little more...insidious.  He likes to falsify evidence and try to hurt people's friendships with them.  He also seems able to blackmail some people here by threatening to out them as posers.

And of course the Poser Pogrom Posse that haunts this board empowers him in that way.  (headshake)

but yeah.  I figure, the more we all know about him and the more we encourage each other to TALK to one another, the less likely he's gonna be able to mess with us.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2016, 12:38:00 AM »
I think you are doing the right thing by talking about him and informing others about him. It's especially good for the new people here that havent had to deal with him yet.
Since he never changes the things he does or the way he goes about them he is very easy to spot. If/when anyone has any problems with him here at FCF let one of us moderators know.

Have fun and tussle.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2016, 09:37:23 PM »
Well Rorke, with most scum, that's how I deal.  He's a little more...insidious.  He likes to falsify evidence and try to hurt people's friendships with them.  He also seems able to blackmail some people here by threatening to out them as posers.

And of course the Poser Pogrom Posse that haunts this board empowers him in that way.  (headshake)

but yeah.  I figure, the more we all know about him and the more we encourage each other to TALK to one another, the less likely he's gonna be able to mess with us.

People are still worried about posers?
Sure, first person who has been completely honest about rl stuff on the internet, you get to judge everyone else.

Anyways, you're right in that the more communication there is, the less power he has.

Mandarin

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2016, 11:54:23 PM »
Just remember the main rule of this site is You Must Have Fun.  Poser or no poser who cares. Just enjoy the site and ignore those who make less than fun for you.

Offline Die For Dina

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2016, 11:29:16 AM »
Just an ongoing update.  I am still receiving messages from this guy on Trillian, using faked up nicks.  Most recently Ring_Queen_Katrina. (not to be mistaken for ringqueenkatrina, the actual deal)

He's still pushing.  Be careful.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 06:31:40 PM by Dina-might »

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2016, 02:53:41 PM »
Do you think keeping a list of his alts would help?

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2016, 10:38:12 PM »
Outing the fake accounts and forcing him to change names again is better than never listing them and letting people be fooled.  part of the reason he succeeds is because people don't talk and thus people don't know this exists. 

The reason he lasted for 5 years isn't because he is some mastermind. It is because the community enables him.