News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Clark/Leo--the guy who blackmails and poses as people here and on Trillian

• 23 Replies

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
Re: Clark/Leo--the guy who blackmails and poses as people here and on Trillian
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2016, 10:43:51 PM »
Outing the fake accounts and forcing him to change names again is better than never listing them and letting people be fooled.  part of the reason he succeeds is because people don't talk and thus people don't know this exists. 

The reason he lasted for 5 years isn't because he is some mastermind. It is because the community enables him.

You are SO right.  Thanks to you and the rest of the MODS Meg.  I love you!!!
Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

Offline marydfights

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2016, 12:09:13 AM »
Outing the fake accounts and forcing him to change names again is better than never listing them and letting people be fooled. 

The names aren't important, he clearly uses a derivative of a known ID, you have to be aware of who is messaging you.
He uses a strategy of cutting and pasting conversations to initiate some imagined dispute jn order to cause a fight. That "strategy" is what people need to be made aware of not the fake account.
friends are those who stay and wait for an answer after asking how you are.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2016, 12:27:20 AM »
Outing the fake accounts and forcing him to change names again is better than never listing them and letting people be fooled. 

The names aren't important, he clearly uses a derivative of a known ID, you have to be aware of who is messaging you.
He uses a strategy of cutting and pasting conversations to initiate some imagined dispute jn order to cause a fight. That "strategy" is what people need to be made aware of not the fake account.

The names are pretty damn important since if I have never spoken to Marydfights I have to assume that when Maryd_fights who messages me on Trillian and tells me it is the person from FCF I have to assume they are telling me the truth.

He isn't just doing the logs he is also impersonating people on Trillian just as he did on yahoo for years. If you have never spoken to the original person how are you to know that you are speaking to the right person? He also uses these accounts to vouch for his other fake accounts. There are a few people who thought they knew his tricks who get fooled pretty easily by him making a simple change.

Offline Miley_Cyrus

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2016, 11:25:39 PM »
Gosh darn tootin'! Names are important, however, I agree with some others. I do not want some bugger creating 50 fake names of myself. If he's exposed after creating a fake name of myself, then he will create another name of myself. A cycle continues.

I would rather ya'll have a message strapped onto a carrier pigeon and deliver the message to me if something wreaks of cow pie. Then, I shoot messages to ya'll my friends. If he speaks with individuals whom I have never met - then oh well. I never knew ya existed anyway. It still creeps the buggers out of me but oh well.

I can finance a campaign to get his Internet Service Provider to permanently ban him from the forum if ya'll are taking donations. Or is my silly noggin misunderstanding how Internet Service Providers function and they cannot stone him..... I mean permanently ban him?

Offline Die For Dina

• You are less good than I am, in all likelihood.
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2016, 11:29:14 PM »
Thanks.  Guy freaks me out...and the worst thing is that every new person I meet and like?  Part of me wonders...wait?  Is this him? 

Im trying not to let him get under my skin, and I reckon exposing him to sunlight helps.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2016, 02:27:32 AM »
The little POS has been around for at least six years.  One would think he would have given up and moved on by now.  The good news is he is pretty easy to spot when you learn his "tells."
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2016, 02:35:55 AM »
A log won't work - he will just continue to create new names after his fake accounts are outed. He has engaged in this activity for at least 5 years.

If you go through the archives, there are more than one thread dedicated to him and his myriad IDs. lol
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2016, 02:58:23 AM »
I know he's done it to me.  Too many people have said they "know" what I'm "really like" for it to be a coincidence.  He's a fly that needs to be swatted away.  REPEATEDLY.
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2016, 12:39:15 AM »
Yeesh, this derfwad is still polluting up the place? He seriously needs to check out getafreakinglife.com!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 12:40:16 AM by Laurie Breeze »
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars