News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

What happened to Virasaptfights?

• 15 Replies

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
What happened to Virasaptfights?
« on: November 28, 2016, 03:57:06 PM »
I'm concerned... As of some point yesterday her website completely vanished so did her and I think it was her husband's twitter accounts. Any info? .... Even her C4S page seems to be gone... ???
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 04:14:27 PM by jaybee »

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Re: What happened to Virasaptfights?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 09:19:08 PM »
I just checked the site and it says it's under new management. I'm kind of curious, what happened? Is vira still involved?

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 10:34:01 PM »
I just checked the site and it says it's under new management. I'm kind of curious, what happened? Is vira still involved?
Wow really!? I was a member to her site (I just canceled). It would have been nice for them to tell someone.
Thanks for the info. The last time something like this happened so abruptly we were saying our farewells to Mountain Mayhem Catfights forever.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2016, 01:46:12 AM »
Wow well this is shocking! Notice too on the new site that nothing currently there features Vira. Had to be something quite personal for them to up and leave so fast like this. That's my gut feeling though I don't want to speculate publicly out of respect as to what that might be although I have ideas. Sucks to see them go whatever the reason though, they were always nice to me when I would talk to them. Will miss them and hope they do come back some day.

I realized that, too. I hope everything's Ok. I just wonder what the VAF will stand for, if any of the old videos will be available and what happened.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 05:10:38 AM »
Wow well this is shocking! Notice too on the new site that nothing currently there features Vira. Had to be something quite personal for them to up and leave so fast like this. That's my gut feeling though I don't want to speculate publicly out of respect as to what that might be although I have ideas. Sucks to see them go whatever the reason though, they were always nice to me when I would talk to them. Will miss them and hope they do come back some day.

I realized that, too. I hope everything's Ok. I just wonder what the VAF will stand for, if any of the old videos will be available and what happened.
I was just given a link to viras new DL store and apparently all the videos originally posted there are still intact except the ones involving her. This is truly shaping up to be a sad situation. I hope everything is ok. :-[

Offline Summerkat2002

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2016, 06:39:41 PM »
Anything new on Vira's site? I noticed a number of her clips were posted to the VK site about a month ago and again last weekend. Odd for that to happen. The person that posted the clips was banned from the VK site soon after they were posted.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2016, 03:03:14 AM »
Her site is open to members only at the moment with weekly updates still in effect. It looks to be no way to subscribe either so if you're not already a member you don't have a way of becoming one at the moment. I'm truly saddened by this because I remember Viras first fight and have followed her for years. She's a true veteran and I wish she would have filmed with more companies but after the launch of her own  site she produced her own fights. I hope they are ok.

Offline k138

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2016, 07:01:11 PM »
A similar thing happened with Renee from Catfight Haven years back.  She withdrew her fighting material due to it's conflict with her profession.  The same with Pindowngirls Nikki to a degree.  Nikki wanted to retire w/out her past material having a chance to affect her future.  It could be work related, or for personal reasons.  My split with my ex wasn't exactly a clean break, and she pulled the same fighting material that she had been broadcasting all over yahoo and myspace, the day we split up.  But who knows, maybe she just wants to retire and put it behind her.  That's kind of what Pindowngirls Nikki did, and as far as I know, she and her husband are still happily married.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2016, 07:37:39 PM »
Her site is open to members only at the moment with weekly updates still in effect. It looks to be no way to subscribe either so if you're not already a member you don't have a way of becoming one at the moment. I'm truly saddened by this because I remember Viras first fight and have followed her for years. She's a true veteran and I wish she would have filmed with more companies but after the launch of her own  site she produced her own fights. I hope they are ok.
I likewise have been a very long time fan of Viras going back to her early fights at ECNWC with Summer and Melody which to this day are 2 of my all time favorites and classics within the genre.  Im not one to subscribe to conspiracy theories about her departure other than to believe they just believed it was time to go.  She had one HELL of a good run that lasted Im guessing 20+ years which is phenomenal given how many changes occurred over that period.  She will always hold a permanent and special place in my heart as a true HALL OF FAMER who brought us all alot of truly fantastic catfights not to mention launching the careers of a huge number of great catfighters who continue to this day.  Whatever she is doing now we can only wish her the very best and I for one will only think better of her as time moves forward.   ;)

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2016, 08:29:48 PM »
Did she even do anything remotely real after ECNWC?

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2016, 08:48:12 PM »
Did she even do anything remotely real after ECNWC?
Indeed she did many full competitive catfights that were real, tough, and exciting.  But she also did more scripted stylized fights that was good for some but not in my wheel house.  She had a long and positive relationship with Renee at Catfight Haven.  One of her best real catfights was a full on throw down with Renee that was brutal and exciting......to name one more of many many competitive catfights she did..... ;)

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2016, 09:22:12 AM »
I just hope all of her already filmed material eventually  sees the light of day. From following her site for so long judging by the fight photos she's put out over time she has a ton of fights filmed that haven't been released. The good thing is out of all the fights she's put out there's only one I didn't purchase that I regret dragging my feet on buying that I may now never get to see. I really wanted to see her rematch with Hotstuff Holly that was on her C4S site :-[.

Offline jerilaw

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2016, 04:54:13 PM »
I hope it is something benign like retirement and nothing truly serious. I, too have been a fan of hers since the ECNWC days.  Just found out her site was down because I was about to purchase her fight w/ Mira, who usually fights for Suite fights. Can't find it anywhere now.

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2016, 02:32:18 AM »
Supposedly under new management this past November
jjb

Offline steve2150

• I love catfights!
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2016, 03:52:58 PM »
Anymore news about why the change. Site was great with Vira.