Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
October 22, 2014, 03:34:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: crossdressers and she males who want to wrestle  (Read 4331 times)
catfightfreak

« on: January 27, 2010, 09:59:19 PM »

any body who wants to wrestle im so up for it living in chicago lets do this.
susan ondine
God Member

heels,hose and hairpulling. These are some of myfa

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 01:01:21 AM »

Don't want to wrestle, just catfight in that extraordinary female way, slapping, hairpulling, rolling around, And trying to look as good as possible under VERY difficult circumstances And high heels don't help very much but they look great in the videos of my fights.  I'm only a crossdresser for the catfights but wouldn't mind growing a pair of breasts for the occasion instead of having to fake my tits.  One of my favourite fights is to hitch my suspender ribbon to another gal's stockings to keep us even closer as we are  attached by legs, hair in a true catball. I'm in Sydney Australia.

Heels,hose and hairpulling. These are some of my favourite things.Add boys, bras and battling blondes and you have me playing all my favourite roles as a woman and a catfighting crossdresser.
luffy316
God Member

a couple with an interest in all manner of fights

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 08:40:49 AM »

oddly fascinating.... oddly very fascinating... and like the description, sue

taking writing commissions, drop me a line with ideas if you like. past work: http://luffy316.blogspot.com/

new fighting comic!
http://giantqueensakura.thecomicseries.com/comics/first
Panther100
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 11:36:03 PM »

Dude, I know it's that time of year and there are cd'ers, trannies, she-males and other turkeys who come here for this but at your age ?

You're still doing this shit at 55 ?

Tell me, are you still playing with your dolls and diapers ?

(90 min. north of Chicago must put you around Milwaukee.)

Aside from joining a Y! Group, maybe these people can help you:

Try these schmucks here.

If that fails, try here.

Panther100
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 01:54:18 AM »

"  Susan Ondine is no spring chicken either. "

You're damn right !!! ...

"  I'm only a crossdresser for the catfights but wouldn't mind growing a pair of breasts for the occasion instead of having to fake my tits. "

... that's because she's MORE of a retarded turkey than you.

To fulfill hers and your wishes, have you and all the other degenerate cd clowns around here ever considered consuming massive amounts of anabolic steroids ?

You might have your dreams come true and end up looking like this (or maybe you already do):

... or this:

If you compete with Susan Ondine, after you two are done CF'ing and if she's still wearing 'em, go get a whip and whip Susan Ondine's fake breasts right off.

She'll probably thank you for it.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 05:27:15 PM by FEMMEFIGHT » Logged
Panther100
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 07:37:02 PM »

I'd be the last to post I'd never intentionally post underage pics here, dude, but if it was I'm glad it was removed (it was captioned with the word "man" but what the hell, if he was a minor, so be it).

At any rate, be sure you and your opponents wear what's appropriate for your catfight encounters.  In the hardware section, your local Wal-Mart should have C-clamps.  They look like this:

Use 'em for earrings.
susan ondine
God Member

heels,hose and hairpulling. These are some of myfa

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 01:13:53 PM »

It sounds like the only thing that Panther is obsessed with is himself - so let's just ignore him. I can only repeat that for many catfight fans the ideal is to be able to take part in them yourself. In dressing up for a catfight you soon find out how the other half lives - and fights. You'll get two pleasures, the undeniable agreeable feel of silky clothes and stockings, appreciate the skill of walking (and fighting) in high heels and the thrill of being in a girl brawl. Sometimes you'll be on your back and just having to take all the hairpulling and pinching your rival will inflict on you. This in itself an act of female patience soon to be followed by your turn to do the slapping, hairpulling and clawing. It's great to win but even in the experience of losing, the sheer exhaustion and sense of well-being is more than enough for you to want to do it again and again.

Heels,hose and hairpulling. These are some of my favourite things.Add boys, bras and battling blondes and you have me playing all my favourite roles as a woman and a catfighting crossdresser.
ripher_apart
God Member

I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 05:53:04 PM »

I am interested drop me a line.
Panther100
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 10:48:55 PM »

Now it looks like all the tranny-ass numbnuts are coming out of the closet.

First, we have Screwsan Dumbdine's blowback:

" You'll get two pleasures, the undeniable agreeable feel of silky clothes and stockings ... "

Oh yeah ? ... How about the feel of mascara, nose powder, cosmetic blush and perfume for hiding your stink when you fart in each other's face ?

" appreciate the skill of walking (and fighting) in high heels ... "

Of course, and remember to put each other's C-clamp earrings on and yank like hell.

" and the thrill of being in a girl brawl. "

Yummmmmm. As only male cd'ers like Screwsan Dumbdine and BCF can probably know, stripping those panties is almost as good as sucking the winner's cock.

" Sometimes you'll be on your back ... to take all the hairpulling and pinching your rival will inflict on you. "

Is that so ? ... How about the thrill of using high-heeled spikes to kick the crap out of each other's bony ass ?

"  It's great to win but even in the experience of losing, the sheer exhaustion and sense of well-being is more than enough for you to want to do it again and again. "

So no matter if you win or lose, you still want to dress up like a full drag-queen and rip each other's nylons.  Must be exhiliarating.  Sort of like wrapping your shampooed wigs between your legs, plugging 'em in and getting 10,000 volts up your fat ass.

... and then there's the blabberbarf from BedKittyScratcher:

" Susan, The sexual arousal while you fight doesn't exactly hurt either. "

No, I suppose it doesn't, either.  It must be like arousing your tranny ass in a washing machine as your vibrator.

" How many women get sexually aroused and orgasm during lingeire and stockings and garter belt fights. Most, I bet. "

Hell, I just don't know.  Better question:  What is probably the most common arousal for cd'ers and butt-boys in general ? ... Anwer:  Mutual ass-whipping.

" The feel of the slippery smooth stockings is awesome and sometimes brings on uncontrolable feelings and urges.  The RUSH of feeling what two women feel as they wrestle and fight wearing like apparel. "

Da-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-m.  All that clothing must give you a sense of heat.  Sort of like using your purses to pound each other's ass.

Now I know why crossdressers and assholes always go together in the same sentence.

THE ONE

A COUPLE WITH A FETISH THAT WE LOVE TO INDULGE

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2010, 04:12:25 PM »

good god,,,this thread  has really stirred up some shit.  we like aNY FIGHTS,hell,,it may be educational any really entertaining seeing two cross dressers fight. fighting in general is a turn on for us,and one of the most brutal fights i ever saw was between to gays outside a dance club ,,,cross dresser fight could be wild!!!
ripher_apart
God Member

I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2010, 04:55:24 PM »

I always give my full name to who ever i fight plus i always meet the person in public before  meeting for a fight
Sorry you dont trust me.  I will look elsewehere for a fight.
elviscat

the rocker

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2013, 10:48:04 PM »

"  Susan Ondine is no spring chicken either. "

You're damn right !!! ...

"  I'm only a crossdresser for the catfights but wouldn't mind growing a pair of breasts for the occasion instead of having to fake my tits. "

... that's because she's MORE of a retarded turkey than you.

To fulfill hers and your wishes, have you and all the other degenerate cd clowns around here ever considered consuming massive amounts of anabolic steroids ?

You might have your dreams come true and end up looking like this (or maybe you already do):

... or this:

If you compete with Susan Ondine, after you two are done CF'ing and if she's still wearing 'em, go get a whip and whip Susan Ondine's fake breasts right off.

She'll probably thank you for it.

yeah i look good for my age,wheres your pic,your probaly ugly and fat,coward,lot of talk,no all talk.F U

krizanti

I love catfights!

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2013, 12:23:06 AM »

Think twice before you mess with a crossdresser/shemale Shocked

‪Angry tranny beats up guy who won't pay - Melbourne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRQjUF3HA3E
elviscat

the rocker

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2013, 11:23:23 PM »

It sounds like the only thing that Panther is obsessed with is himself - so let's just ignore him. I can only repeat that for many catfight fans the ideal is to be able to take part in them yourself. In dressing up for a catfight you soon find out how the other half lives - and fights. You'll get two pleasures, the undeniable agreeable feel of silky clothes and stockings, appreciate the skill of walking (and fighting) in high heels and the thrill of being in a girl brawl. Sometimes you'll be on your back and just having to take all the hairpulling and pinching your rival will inflict on you. This in itself an act of female patience soon to be followed by your turn to do the slapping, hairpulling and clawing. It's great to win but even in the experience of losing, the sheer exhaustion and sense of well-being is more than enough for you to want to do it again and again.
wheres your picture,what do you like, ???i love people who throw stones at glass houses,your probaly surronded by glass.if you were hot youd have a pic posted. Cool
Pages: [1]

Jump to: