News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Session with Sphere at MWM (January 2017)

• 1 Replies

Offline TheAmazingSpiderMouth

• God Member
Session with Sphere at MWM (January 2017)
« on: January 14, 2017, 02:49:57 PM »
It’s Friday the 13th Part 7! The alarm goes off at 0530, light on, clothes on, grab the bag I packed last night, lights off, out the front door, drive to the coach station, park, board the 0615 to London, back to sleep, 1000 wake up, arrived in Victoria Coach Station, full English breakfast with refill coffee in Frankie and Benny’s, underground to Caledonia Road, walk to MWM, arrive early. 
Cam and I go for a coffee because Sparkle is doing a session this morning.  Great catch up.  We head into the gym and Sphere has arrived, Sparkle is still there, glad she could wait to say hello.  We all wish each other a happy new year.  I take a quick shower and change into my gear.  Sphere is already down stairs on the mats warming up in tracksuit.  She invites me to join her.  Sitting facing me she reaches for my hands and places her feet against my inner legs, pulls me towards her as she leans back.  I’m not so flexible, I’m just about vertical and my hamstrings are feeling it.  Sphere saying I should be feeling it in my groin area, I can’t say that I am.  I now pull her towards me and she is able to bend down much further, not quite getting her head on the mats, she is telling me that she was able to do that a few years ago, whatever, she is way more flexible than me.

Cam takes some pre-match photographs while I still have my gi on.  Warm up done. Gi and mask off.  Ready for action.  On our knees.  Moving closer, locking up, it’s on.  Sphere is pushing hard and I am holding my ground.  Decide to take us to the mats.  Sphere is pacing herself much better than in December.  I’m having to use my half guard already.  Need to stop Sphere getting the full mount position.  Rolling side on.  I think we are fully warmed up now!  My half guard is losing its grip against Sphere’s shiny gym bottoms.  She has escaped and now I’m in trouble, she is fast and flexible and has my back.  Trying to tuck my chin in, but it is too late, her right forearm slides in across my throat.  Tapping out to the rear naked choke and it is 1-0 to Sphere. 

We get ready for round 2, Sphere still trying to reassure me “I’m still a beginner!”.  Well she soon has me on my back and hooks her feet in, my legs being forced wide.  This is my favourite move to be on the receiving end of!  I’m completely stuck.  Ooooomph, Sphere combining the grapevine with a breast smother.  Turning my head sideways so I can breathe.  My legs are well and truly stretched out in a Y shape and I’m submitting.  2-0 to Sphere.

Locked up on our knees, feeling stable and in control.  Sphere asking my advice on take downs.  I suggest not always pushing but sometimes as the opponent pushes, push back then suddenly move to the side letting them fall flat on their front and then get on top.  She is a fast learner, I land flat on my face!  Quickly turning round.  On my back, looking up at Sphere, her face concentrated, looking for the option.  She has me in full mount.  I’m shrimping back on the mats to try and escape.  Sphere plants my wrists wide of my head.  Her right knee moves over my left arm, her left knee moving over my right arm.  This is my chance to escape before she tries a head scissors.  If I can push her behind over my head, I can escape out underneath her and end but behind her.  Foiled.  Sphere places both hands behind my neck, pulling my head in tight so I cannot escape while still in her full mount.  Rolling onto her side, he legs straighten, tightening on the sides of my neck.  Darkness closing in from the edges.  I tap out quick!  3-0 to Sphere. 

Getting up on my knees to the sound of Shpere asking “are you alright? Are you alright? Your face went purple!”  I give my shoulders and upper body a good shake, get the circulation going back to my head “yes I’m fine, I’ve never really felt this good before!” must be the euphoria of the near death experience!   Sphere making sure I’m ok.  It’s all good, we start round 4.  On my back again, she is trying another grapevine but I have my legs up in the air doing the dead beetle defence.  She has my neck, left arm round the back of my neck.  Her right forearm on my throat, pressing in, I have to submit.  Cough. Splutt.  It’s 4-0 to Sphere.  I guess I’m going to lose this match.

We are soon back in it, tussling on the mats, keeping us warm, jockeying for position.  Funnily enough, we’ve managed to avoid going anywhere near the walls and pillars all fight, it’s a spacious wrestling area, but we are energetically battling it out on the mats.  Sphere almost gets my back, I go into hedgehog defence mode.  Sphere is methodically dismantling my hedgehog defence and I have to palm her arms away from my throat.  Toppled onto my side.  Sphere is on top again.  I cannot tell you what this move is but it is hurting my right arm.  I am like flat on my back underneath.  I’ve got the half guard defence on but she has pushed my right arm straight above my head and twisted.  I’m feeling it in the shoulder and tap out.  5-0 to Sphere.

Whatever that move was it was effective but Sphere is turning into a bit of a perfectionist.  “Oh I’m disappointed!  I wanted to get you with something more spectacular!”  Time for one more round.  Sphere has already beaten her score of 4-0 in December but she’s not stopping at that.  Her elbow pressed against my throat as I’m on my back again.  I need both hands to remove it.  But she has the front choke back on again.  Submitting.  A very solid 6-0 win for Sphere.

Warming down, Sphere asking me to show her some more moves. I suggest “How about escaping from a body scissors.  Decent guys don’t go for a girl’s ribs using scissors, but if they do just tap, you don’t need broken ribs.  Alternatively, try this escape move”.  We set up with Sphere on her knees and me on my back with legs around her waist.  Instructing her to dig her elbows into my thighs.  My legs part like the Red Sea!
Next I show her how to do a triangle on me, a guillotine and an arm triangle choke.  Getting up from having my own right arm wrapped around my neck, I show Sphere how to do an Americana.  Making sure she is lying across me.  Her right elbow to the side of my head, palm of her right hand on my right wrist.  OK, telling her to slip her left under my upper right arm and place the palm of her left hand on her right forearm.  “OK – do this slowly, bring your left forearm up, keeping my body down with your chest.  Ouch, she got that right, feeling it in the shoulder.  Explaining to Sphere the mechanics of how the Americana works.  We have a laugh about an incident in my local gym where I ordered an Americana instead of an Americano – almost blowing my cover there!

I show her another move, the arm bar.  Then I explain the best defence against the arm bar which is rolling into it and connecting arms so as the trapped arm is not pulled straight.  Then up on her knees to prize herself clear.  Sphere asks me if she can try something and without any coaching from me gets me in a pretty good knee bar.  I try to show her how to also do an ankle lock but I don’t really know it and so suggest she asks the trainer about it at the next training session. 

We change, nice chat with Cam, we give each other a hug and Sphere is on her way.  Thanks for a great session.  Cam messages me the photos she too so I can use them in my comics.  We say our goodbyes until February.  Thanks Cam for making all of the arrangements.  The journey home is good, plenty of work done on the bus on some documents I had printed out, getting home and in the door early evening.
Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.

Offline TheAmazingSpiderMouth

• God Member
Re: Session with Sphere at MWM (January 2017)
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 02:50:42 PM »
One more picture, Sphere's victory pose.
Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.