News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Amanda vs Gabby ( Mike`s mom vs Mike`s fiance)

• 3 Replies

Offline Put11

Amanda vs Gabby ( Mike`s mom vs Mike`s fiance)
« on: June 22, 2017, 10:57:29 PM »
Mike is a young tourist guide from Kentucky. He is completely dedicated to his job and very succesful too. He met Gabby on a trip he had, and they both fell in love. Gabby is sexy 23 yo Latin girl, 38-26-38 , long red hair, 5`7 height,  139lbs. After a short time in a relationship, he proposed Gabby and they started to live together. As they were still young and they couldn`t afford their own place, they stayed in Mike`s house, together with his mother Amanda. She is 47yo, short black hair, 5`5 height, 168lbs.

From the moment she saw Gabby, Amanda became jealous, not only about her beauty, but also about the love that Mike had for his fiance. Although he hoped that they will agree well, Mike`s mom Amanda felt free to show that she hates Gabby, and that she doesn`t like her son`s choice. To be more complicated, Mike had to travel a lot and he was often absent from home, in order to improve his job. That way, Amanda had a free space to make pressure on Gabby and to spoil their relationship. On the other hand, Gabby was very sweet and polite girl, she was well brought up, and had respect for elders. Of all arguments, she returned with a smile and an apology. That was making Amanda even more angry.

Mike went to Canada for 3 weeks. He knew that it will be hard, but he was well paid for that and as he needed money for their own house, he accepted it.  It was Tuesday afternoon. The door bell rang. Gabby opened and she saw a man in his 50`s holding a small suitcase.
Hello, how can I help you ?   -    asked Gabby
Hello, who are you? -  asked the man with a strange tone
I am Gabby, and you ?
I am Tom, and isn`t this Amanda`s house? – asked the man again
Yes, it is, but I live here too.  -    said Gabby
Really, and how comes that?   -  asked Tom
I am Mike`s fiance, he is her son.  -  said Gabby
Oh, I see… -  said Tom smiling , Is Amanda here ?
She went to buy something, but she will come back soon, come inside if you want to wait for her. – said Gabby.
Sure, thanks – said Tom
Would you like a coffee?  - asked Gabby
Yes I do, I haven`t tasted a good coffee for a long time. – said Tom
Gabby brought the coffee, sat on the sofa and had a nice conversation with Tom. He observed her great body shape and beauty.

Mike has a great taste, you are a wonderful girl  -  said Tom , waching at Gabby`s legs
Gabby just smiled and went to the kitchen to get some watter. Meanwhile, Amanda arrived.
She entered the living room , and when she saw Tom, she was shocked.
Oh my God, is that you? Tom, is that you dear? -  asked Amanda
Yes, it`s me. Have I changed a lot? – smiled Tom
I missed you so much…   -    said Amanda with an excitement and she hugged and kissed Tom
Gabby was completely confused and felt uncomfortable…
It`s ok Gabby, I am Mike`s father.  -  said Tom, I guess he never told you about me..
Oh, I don`t know what to say…  -  said Gabby
She is nobody, you don`t need to explain  Tom!  -  interrupted Amanda
No, I want her to know. I was arrested in Miami, while I was trying to make a robbery, and I was in jail for 8 years. Mike is ashamed of that, he never came to visit me…-  said  Tom
I`m really sorry to hear that, I hope things between you two will get better… – said  Gabby
GET LOST AND LET ME SEE MY HUSBAND  – yelled Amanda at Gabby
Gabby apologized and went to her bedroom. Amanda and Tom were talking for hours and hours. It was time for dinner, so Gabby went to the kitchen to prepare something.  Unwanted, she heard the conversation between Tom and Amanda:
Why do you hate her so much?- asked Tom…  She seems like a good girl. 
I can`t stand that bitch anymore, I have to put her away from Mike –  said  Amanda.
But I think she loves him, given that she agreed to live with you in the same house and to listen your insults every day. – replied Tom
Everything will end up really soon, I just need a good plan – said Amanda

Gabby was really concerned after  hearing that, she couldn`t sleep all night long. She was thinking about Amanda`s intention, and was afraid of the consequences. Next morning, Amanda went to work, and Gabby and Tom stayed alone at home.
Look, I really like you , so I have to tell you something… – said Tom
Yes, tell me… - said Gabby
Be careful with Amanda, she hates you and wants to hurt you. Last night she told me that she will do whatever is needed to make you leave. – said Tom

I know that she hates me, but I can`t understand why ? -  asked Gabby
Because you are everything that she always wanted to be.  – answered Tom
And that makes me her enemy ?  - asked Gabby
You don`t know her, she is jealous of women that are better than her, and you are definitely one of them. But don`t be afraid, I will inform you for every single step she will take. – said  Tom
Thank you Tom, I really appreciate that..  -  said Gabby thankfully.

In the evening, while they were having a dinner, Amanda suggested to have some fun before going to sleep.
Gabby, we will make a little show for my husband tonight! – said Amanda
And what`s that?  - asked Gabby
We will have a “ fake fight’’ , just you and me in the living room. – answered Amanda
What???  No way! -  said  Gabby
You are in my house, you will do whatever I tell you to do!  - yelled Amanda
But, that`s crazy. How do you mean a fight??  - asked Gabby
Yes, a fight! We will fight until some of us submit to the other, and after that the loser will be forced to do whatever the winner wants! And Tom will watch that and enjoy!  - said Amanda
I can`t do that! – said Gabby
What`s wrong bitch, are you afraid???  - asked Amanda
No, I…. I just….  – said Gabby
Shut up and get prepared!  - yelled  Amanda and went to change her clothes and put something more comfortable.
Relax Gabby, she has an intention to beat you up, but she is not a perfect fighter! – whispered Tom
What should I do??  -  asked Gabby
Nothing, just fight to win!  - answered Tom

Amanda came into the living room wearing tight leggings  that marked her fat legs, and a t-shirt. Gabby was wearing white shorts and pink t-shirt. 
Are you ready slut?  -  asked Amanda
Yes I am.. – said Gabby with a quiet voice
Ok, lets  fight! Tom , you can`t interfere, no matter what happens ! -  said  Amanda
I understand  -  said Tom while he winked at Gabby
The fight started. Amanda pushed Gabby on the sofa and jumped on her.  She started pulling Gabby`s hair and shaking her head. Gabby had a difficulty to get Amanda off of her, as Amanda had a weight advantage. 
What`s wrong bitch?  Do you feel helpless?? HA HA HA -  laughted Amanda giving a  hard slap to Gabby`s face.
Gabby was constantly trying to pull Amanda`s  hands away from her hair and during that she remembered what Tom told her: ‘’ She is not a perfect fighter’’ .  Gabby threw a hard  fist directly to Amanda`s nose.
OUCH, AWWW ! – yelled  Amanda, who fell on the floor, holding her bloody nose in pain
Gabby got on top of Amanda, and held  Amanda`s arms under her knees.
Get off me slut! – said  Amanda
Oh, no way! This is your show, and it`s about to begin! – said Gabby with a pleasure in her tone
She started slapping Amanda`s face CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP. As the slaps were harder , Amanda was screaming louder and louder. Gabby and Tom looked at each other and smiled.
Let go off me bitch ! I am gonna kill you ! – screamed  Amanda
I doubt you can do it! – replied  Gabby sending another fist into Amanda`s nose
OOOOOUCH , it hurts a lot!  - screamed  Amanda crying
Well, this is your game, you fat cow!  - laughted Gabby and she kept slapping Amanda`s face.
Amanda was exhausted and layed terrified under the agry Gabby.
Who is helpless now, ha??  -  yelled Gabby
Tom, help me Tom…. Please help me!  -  begged  Amanda
Sorry darling, you said not to interfere no matter what happens, so I have to respect that!- said Tom
Gabby got off of Amanda, who was obviously incapable to fight back and dragged her to the bathroom.
I`m not done with you yet! -  said Gabby
She took Amanda`s shirt off, and saw Amanda`s big tits shaking, as she wasn`t wearing a bra. 
Gabby started scratching Amanda`s tits with her long red nails, placing her knee on Amanda`s neck.
Amanda tried to scream from pain , but she couldn`t as she was choked by Gabby`s strong knee.
After making her tits red, Gabby threw Amanda in  the bathtub and put Amanda`s head on the edge. She was almost unconsious, barely succeed to talk.
NOW, LISTEN TO ME BITCH! – yelled Gabby at Amanda… YOU WILL OPEN YOUR MOUTH, STRETCH OUT YOUR TONGUE AND YOU WILL LICK MY FEET! UNDERSTAND!?!?!?
Wow  -  reacted Tom, as he jumped  of excitement.
Amanda started licking Gabby`s tattoed feet, and Tom and Gabby laughted while she was sucking those sexy pink varnished toes, as a little kid licking an ice-cream.
Before Amanda passed out, Gabby took off her panties and put those in Amanda`s mouth and stucked her mouth with a tape few times, so she will keep chewing them.
Gabby left Amanda unconcious in the bathroom and locked the door after she took few pictures of her, beaten and humiliated with panties in her mouth.
I`m impressed. I knew you can be good, but I never tought you will be so mean! – said Tom
Well, your words woke up the beast in me! – said Gabby with a victory smile
I`m jealous of Mike. He chose a perfect woman to be his wife!  - commented Tom
Shut the fuck up,  and let`s have sex!  - replied Gabby , grabbing Tom`s cock with her hand.
As you command! You are the winner after all, right!? – they both laughted, kissed and went to the bedroom.

THE END
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 11:57:57 PM by Put11 »

Offline SilvyZ

Re: Amanda vs Gabby ( Mike`s mom vs Mike`s fiance)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 12:22:11 PM »
interesting story  ;)

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 11:03:59 AM »
Fine story, many thanks.

Offline ego522114

• God Member
  • EGO's Para Scope
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 10:02:22 PM »
Good story. Amanda should catch them fucking. That should make a nasty revenge of a fight!
Regards
EGO
I'm 4 real UB2