News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Trudy vs Vanessa: Christmas Party Disagreement

• 88 Replies

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: Trudy vs Vanessa: Christmas Party Disagreement
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2017, 07:32:29 PM »
Tomorrow at 8????? thats when I beat your ass again Trudy and then fuck you man Rob in front of you.

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2017, 09:52:31 AM »
Vanessa, I am going to beat your ass, then FUCK you, then fuck Rob. It's going to be a fun evening for ME !
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2017, 06:17:23 PM »
FIGHT DAY

My cellphone rings the morning before my fight night rematch with Vanessa.

Me:  <<<<Groggily>>>> Hello?

Her:  Hey, sleepy head.  It's Stef!!  Get up so you can take a nap later, k?

Me:  Oh, hey, Stef.  So the fights still on, right?

Her:  It's on, girlfriend.  No stopping it now, even if you wanted to.

Me:  Ok, good.  By the way, we're girlfriend's now?  I mean, that's good, I want to be.  But our fight got broken up before there were hard feelings?

Her:  Before there were hard feeings, but after we figured out who woulda won.  Trudy, you're a toughie.  You were winning?

Me:  Well, thanks, but are you sure about that?  Girl, my hair still ain't right.

Her:  I got your hair, but Trudy my chest was in agony.  I woulda gave if I wasn't in my own house, defendin' the castle and all.

Me:  Stef, you're strong as fuck.  That was a war, girl.

Her:  So I'm "Stef" and "girl", and not "Princess Stephanie" now?

Me:  Uh, ya, about that, that was uncalled for.  And about your clothes, too--I was just aggravated.  I didn't mean that.

Her:  No worries.  I'm on your side tonight, girl.  Vanessa's a gold-digger bitch.  I want her away from my dad.

Me:  Oh about that, so I take it she's done it with your dad.

Her:  She has, and I hate it.  I want her gone.  I'd do it myself, throw her out, if I could.  I can't, but you can Trudy.  I want you to tonight.

Me:  I'm glad you know your limits, Stef.  If she's ever hurt you, I'll go ghetto on her.  Has she?

Her:  I've never gotten physical with her, so now.

Me:  Good.  So Stef....  <<<<touching myself>>>>

Her:  So Trudy....    <<<<<moaning>>>>>

Me:  During our fight, you said you had a confront-the-girlfriend fight in your past.  Tell me about it, about her.

Her:  Mmmmm.  Well Trudy, I was married, way too young.  19.  He still was in love with a girl named Cathy. 

Trudy:  What did she look like?

Her:  Blonde like me, but bleachier.  Is that a word?  We move had long wavy blonde hair.  Same height,  she was a bit bustier. 

Trudy:  Did you hate her?

Her:  With a passion.  And she hated me worse.  I thought getting married would get rid of her.  It didn't, of course.

Trudy:  Was the fight planned or spontaneous?

Her:  Both.  What I mean is, we met somewhere alone, a jogging trail.  I don't think we knew 100% we would fight right there.  But we both wanted to, so we did.

Trudy:  What clothes, Stef?

Her:  We both had classes earlier in the day, so pretty nice clothes, actually.  Capri shorts, Polo tops.

Trudy:  I'm so hot, Stef.

Her:  Me too, Trudy.

Trudy:  Did you kick her ass?  Did you go rounds?

Her:  Four rounds.  I guess it was officially a draw, but I think I won on points.  We were young and scared, Trudy, so there was lots of pointless punching.

Trudy:  So, fist fight?

Her:  Fist fight.  We were afraid to pull hair.  The folly of youth.

Trudy:  Still hot as hell.  Did she bleed?

Her:  That's why we went rounds.  Both of our faces were bleeding.

Trudy:  Stef, that's hot.  Did you ever talk to her again.

Her:  We avoided each other.  Pretended it didn't happen--couldn't really believe it had, I guess.

<<<<Stef and I listen to each other cum 2 or 3 times each.>>>>>

Trudy:  Stef, thanks for telling me what really happened in your fight.  That was way hotter than any fantasy.

Her:  Thanks.  I thought it would be, I mean for me too.  And it was.

Trudy:  Thanks for this morning.

Her:  Trudy, don't get hurt tonight.

Trudy:  Don't you mean, hurt Vanessa more than she hurts me?

Her:  Well, yeah.  But don't get hurt either.

Trudy:  I won't unless I have to.

Her:  I know what you mean.  Sort of.

Trudy:  Ciao.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2017, 06:36:49 PM »
THE AFTERNOON BEFORE MY FIGHT

I wake up from my nap before my 8pm fight with Vanessa.  I'm obsessed with thoughts of the fight Stef told me she had with Cathy.  I text Stef and ask her if she can come over real quick.  She agrees.  My door knocks.  We sit down in my living room, facing each other.

Her:  Sssoooo, is this a booth call?

Me:  Mmm, something better, maybe.  At least for me.  I'm thinking about your fight with Cathy.

Her:  Oh, I thought I mentioned it was nothing glamorous, and nothing like your fights.

Me:  You shortchange yourself, Stef, but regardless, that's not what I'm thinking about.  My question is, do you know what Cathy looks like today?

Her:  <<<coyly>>>>> Maybe.  Promise you won't like her more than me.

Me:  I guarantee that's impossible, babe.

Her:  Well, in that case, I can show you her Facebook page.

<<<<<Stef fiddles with her cellphone, and scooches next to me on the coach, our hips touching.>>>>

Me:  <<<<<God, Cathy is hot>>>>>

Me:  God, Cathy is ugly.

Her:  You're just saying that.

Me:   <<<<You're right.  She's fucking hot.>>>>>

Me:  Stop it, I'm not.  She's got brillo pad hair, saggy tits, baggy eyes.

Me.  <<<<She's got movie star hair, luscious tits, gorgeous face.>>>>>

Her:  You're thinking about me and her fighting, aren't you?  Not back then, but today?

Me:  <<<More than anything.>>>>

Me:  Perhaps.  Would you do it?

Her:  If you would watch.

Me:  You'd do that for me?

Her:  I would.

We stare at each other silently.  And stare.  And stare.  Our faces slide together. 

Stef and I make love.

I love Captain Rob and Stef.  I want them to myself.  I want them away from Vanessa.

Far away.  Forever.

Totally ready to fight Vanessa.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2017, 05:10:30 PM »
TRUDY VS VANESSA, FIGHT 2

At long last, I walk over to Captain ROB'S place to fight my enemy Vanessa.

I replay the ending on out last fight over and over in my head.  She got on top of me and pinned me.  She's strong like a horse in her ground game, so I can't let her on top when tonight's fight goes to the ground.

It's humid as can be out--August in Central America.  I'm already sweating.

Stef meets me out front.  Is the fight cancelled, I ask?

Stef says no, you don't think you're fighting inside, do you, breaking our stuff?

So where are we fighting?

Follow me, says Stef, taking me into the jungle behind the houses.

Why is Stef being so cold?  I need reassurance.

I grab her hips gently from behind and kiss her shoulders.

She swings around and tongue kisses me deeply and long.

I'm reassured, and sssoooo ready to fight.  I don't want Vanessa near this family.

"Show me how to fight Cathy," says Stef.

My reward for the pain I'm about to sustain tonight.  Getting to watch Stef fight the blonde bombshell who homewrecked her marriage.

Heaven.

We walk and walk.  How is tonight's loser getting back to civilization?

I'll have to make that Vanessa's problem.

I see a spotlight lighting up a clearing.

I see Captain Rob.

I see Vanessa.  Naked.

I start stripping.

We approach and lock eyes.

"Stealing another lover from me, bitch?," hisses Vanessa.

"Good, you remember me."  I'm not letting her get the first hit this time.  I elbow her jaw and am in her hair.

She's ready, and is in mine.  And kicking and kneeing me viciously.  The area lit up by the spotlight is small, and we're in semi-darkness in no time.  I can't get a feel for the size of the clearing, but it seems small.  Has Vanessa fought here before?  I wish I had looked around.

I rely on feel.  The feel of Vanessa's skin.  Toned, but at least I'm back to fighting Gen Xers.  I take in the feel of Vaneesa's 48 year old skin.  I dig my nails into anything fleshy.  She starts uppercutting me with fists, missing at first, but now connecting.  I'll still take this over a ground fight, at least for now.  Stef can't be seeing much, but I don't want her to until I'm dominating Vanessa.

God, you stink Vanessa.  Our sweat is dripping everywhere.  I can't sustain my grip on Vanessa, and can't.see anything.  I bull-rush Vanessa into a tree.  We straighten up.  Vanessa bear hugs me.  Our tits line up and rub together.  Vanessa has me in a bear hug I can't break, somewhat constricting my breathing.  I'm conscious of breathing, as our faces squash together and our mouths are on each others ears.  Our legs open for each other, and our crotches rub together.  The fight slows down, and we are both aroused.  I think of my tongue kiss with Stef, and Stef fighting Cathy, and explode in orgasm.

Vanessa throws me to the ground.  The spotlight is at least 20 yards out of sight, and we are in near complete darkness.  Vanessa is trying to get on top, which I must resist at all costs.  My hands fight her tits, and start digging desperately.  Vanessa is screeching uncontrollably.  Our holds break, from time to time, but by feel we re-engage.

Vanessa and roll down a short hill, pause, re-orient, and find each others tits.  We start kneading desperately.  The spotlight is no longer visible.  We're on the jungle floor in total darkness.  Our legs reopen, and our crotches resume their rubbing.  I cum, less explosively, but multiple times.  I refuse to let Vanessa pin me.

The pain to my tits in unbearable, but my fear refuses to allow me to quit.  We're both committed now--Vanessa can neither punch me to a knockout, nor pin me.  Nor can I do either to her.

Our mutual kneading continues desperately, while our crotches rub and arouse each other at every pause.

My brain toggles from the pleasure of arousal to the pain of the ferocious tit gouging I am receiving.

We repeat to each other, "Give, you psycho bitch!!!!"

I claw deeper, and Vanessa's screeching becomes primal.

I claw and twist.

I notice Vanessa's shoulders are pinned between tree roots.

I start punching her in the face.

And now in the tits.

Stef pulls me off.  "Trudy, that's enough, you'll kill her."

I collapse in exhaustion.
At 3am the next morning, Vanessa and I are back at Captain ROB'S.  He and Stef saw the whole fight in infrared glasses.  They compliment us both.

But especially now.

Vanessa and I are both generously bruised.

Rob tells me we spared each others pussies, so if I wish, I can now claim my prize.

His cock.

And Vanessa has to watch.

I claim it, and she watches.

Stef walks me back to my place.

I hope I never see Vanessa again.

Just Stef.  And Cathy.

I ask Stef if she got any ideas tonight.

"Only about 20 of them."

Oustanding.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2017, 10:31:09 AM »
Bitch this is NOT over, not by a long shot. You are just fucking lucky I was trapped by that fucking tree or your ass and tits would have been mine. Are you ready for our third go tound cxnt because next time ai won't go easy on you.

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2017, 04:09:58 PM »
Vanessa, Any time cxnt. But this time just you and me. No spectators, no cameras, and no time limits. If it takes us all night or even all weekend to satisfy our fight lust for each other... so be it. I knew immediately that neither one of us would be content with one win a piece. As soon as we mend our wounds look me up Bitch
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2017, 06:21:03 PM »
Trudy you cxnt. You are so right. Just you and me so no one can seperate us and we go as long as it takes. Just be ready cause this time we settle it once and for all.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2017, 08:10:52 PM »
A TESTY LOVERS QUARREL

A few days after Vanessa and I fought in Panama, Stef and I boarded a flight for Atlanta.  I extended my summer vacation at work by an extra week, because I was dying to watch Stef fight her old enemy Cathy, who was now living in Georgia.

Stef and Cathy had reconnected via Facebook, after 8 years of not speaking to each other after having an after-work fistfight on a jogging trail.  Stef had suggested to Cathy that they reunite for some "girltalk", and Cathy eagerly accepted.  I told Stef that that sure didn't sound like a fight challenge to me, but Stef insisted it would be taken as such.  I repeated my doubts, but Stef insisted she was right, and I finally relented. 

Reluctantly.  I was anxious to be a catfight spectator for a change, rather than a combatant.  Especially Stef versus Cathy.  2 hot 30-something blondes.  Wow.

Well, 1 hot blonde at least.  Stef was cute.  But, damn, Cathy was hot.  Could she really fight?  If so, wow.  Finding a smoking hot blonde who can catfight is rare.

Stef looks me in the eyes on the plane.  Can she read my thoughts?  That I prefer her enemy Cathy to her?  That I wish Cathy was my lover?  That I want to see Cathy fight?

Stef:  "What are you thinking?"

Me:  "Oh, um, lots of things."

Stef:  "Liar."

Me:  "Um, ok.  Why the attitude?"

Stef. "You called me 'Cathy' in bed last night.  More than once."

Me:  "Um, I did?  Um, sorry?"

Stef:  "I don't want sorry.  I want to know what you think of her."

Me:  "Stef?  I hate her.  Your enemy is my enemy."

Stef:  "Liar."

Me:  "Stef, I'm not proud if I said that.  But jealousy does not suit you."

<<<<<Passengers and flight attendants turn their heads to us.  Stef and I lower our voices.  I am seething at her, and she at me.>>>>

Stef:  "You're pimping me to a fistfight to meet a woman."

Me:  <<<<so fucking what?>>>>>

Me:  "Stef, I'm not.  Are you trying to back out?"

Stef:  "No, I'm doing it.  But for me, not for you."

Me:  "Meaning."

Stef:  "Take it how you want."

Me:  "Oh, we're in junior high now?  This isn't awkward at all, doing this on a plane."

Stef:  "Doing what??"

Me:  "Breaking up."

Stef:  "Are you ditching me?"

Me: <<<<yes, bitch>>>>

Me:  "Are YOU ditching ME????"

<<<<Half the flight stares at us.>>>>>

Stef:  "Just, shut up."

Me: "Gladly."

I open my cellphone, find Cathy's Facebook page, and email her.

"This is Stef's friend Trudy.  I want to help you beat Stef in your fight."

And I mean it.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2017, 03:48:16 PM »
ALONE IN BED

I rent a room, for one, in a seedy Motel 6 and inspect the sheets for bedbugs.

I'm half-tempted to just go back home, run out the clock on one last year at my accounting firm, collect one last bonus, retire, and settle into retirement.

But two women are preventing me from doing that.  (And, no, one of them is not Stef.  There's zero chance of her and I getting back together now.  The thought of her creeps me out.  Prissy.  Daddy's girl.  Trashy.  Lippy.  Everything I don't want in a woman.)

The first woman keeping me here in the Motel 6 tonight is Cathy.  She and I are meeting up at a mall tomorrow to discuss her fight with Stef.  I'm going to coach her on how to kick Stef's ass.  Cathy was surprised when I told her that the purpose of her and Stef "meeting up for girltalk" after 8 years was a catfight. 

"I just thought she and I were going to chat," said an incredulous Cathy.

"I knew it!," I exclaimed.  "That weasel bitch Stef told me knew you know it was to fight.  Cath, she's gonna jump you, then brag about it on Facebook."

"Oh. My. God." Cathy's wheels are spinning.  "I'm gonna make that whore so sorry."

My panties soak.  I'm gonna get to see Stef lose.  And Cathy win.  Cathy is so much prettier than Stef.  No wonder Stef's ex kept going back to Cathy.  I would too.

The second woman keeping me here is Vanessa.  I've been insatiably horny since I fought Vanessa last December.  Jessica.  Krissy Snow.  Office interns.  Jen.  Captain Rob.  Stef.  Masturbating.  More masturbating.  Yet more masturbating.  None of it is enough.

Why, I wonder.

I sit back and think, touching myself, counting the ways.

Fighting Vanessa is brutal.  She fights dirty from the opening bell, without building up to it like most women do.  She's straight in my hair, in my tits, in my crotch.  I've always wanted to fight like that.  We make each other sweat.  Is there a pheromone in our sweat that makes us react to each other?  Vanessa goes for the pin and then grounds and pounds.  I've figured out she can't beat me if I stay on top.  Does she know that?  Will she fight different next time?  Will there be a next time?  Is she ashamed she lost to me in Panama?  Or is she seething with revenge?  Or does she just want to fight because it's so hard to find an opponent that's so even?  Does she think we're even?  Or does she still think she's better than me?

I play back in our mind our jungle night fight.  Vanessa's distinctive smell.  Her mouth scrunched to my ear, hissing threats and insults like some fairy tale witch.  The feel of her hair in my hands.  The feel of her tits as I knead them.

I fall into an unstoppable wave of orgasms.  The hooker and john in the Motel 6 room next to me can hear me thru the walls, but I can't stop.

I finish, my hands soaked.

I text Cathy.

Me:  Did you ever think about fighting Stef again?

Cathy:  Not once I came to my senses and realized the guy wasn't worth it.

Me:  But it's worth it now?

Cathy:  Hell ya.

Heaven.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2017, 07:29:26 PM »
MY COACHING SESSION WITH CATHY

Cathy and I meet by a water fountain at a large shopping mall.  We shake hands, then hug.  She's even more beautiful in real life than on Facebook; all the real beauties always are.  Possibly the most attractive blonde woman I've ever met.  A guy actually couldn't choose between Stef and Cathy?  What a moron.

Then again, maybe Cathy is mediocre in bed.  She's so hot, she doesn't need to try hard at it.  Doesn't need to be a whore in bed, the way Stef is. 

And doesn't need to fight, either, maybe.  I approach the subject gingerly.  If Cathy is going into tomorrow's fight green, Stef will steamroller her.  How embarrassing for her.  And for me.

Me:  Cathy, if you don't mind me asking, have you ever fought anyone besides Stef?

Cathy:  I had a step sister almost my exact age growing up.  Or, starting when my mom remarried when I was in high school.  We were at each others' throats almost from day 1.  We got physical easily over 25 times over the years.

Me:  Ahh, stepsister catfights.  Been there done that.  Cathy, that's definitely more vicious in some ways.  But in others, not so much.  Don't you agree that your first fight with Stef had a different feel?

Cathy:  I can see that.  For some reason, we were both afraid to call it a fight.  Either before or after.

Me:  Because you didn't think ladylike to fight?

Cathy:  <<<blushes>>>>

Me:  And now?

Cathy:  Now I know that some women aren't ladies?

Me:  Like Stef?

Cathy:  Especially her.

Me:  <<<<questioningly>>>> And if you treat her like one.....

Cathy:  ...then she walks all over you.  All over me.

Me:  <<<<again, didactically>>>> And you know now that even tho you didn't want the guy anymore that you fought for the first time....

Cathy:  ....that Stef and I need to fight again.

Me:  <<<<Socratically.  Damn, I'm good at this>>>> So when Stef called you for "girltalk" tomorrow.....

Cathy:  ....it was obviously to fight.  Or, if I don't, I'm obviously submitting to her.

Me:  Now that your head is where it needs to be strategically.  Let's talk tactics.  Stef told me your first fight was with fists.

Cathy:  And slaps.  And kicks.  No good?

Me:  Thanks to me, I'm afraid, no.  No good.  I'm afraid I've, well, shown Stef some new tricks.

Cathy:  She saw you fight?

Me:  In a jungle.  Literally.

Cathy:  You pulled hair?

Me:  Yes.  And....?

Cathy:  You punched boobs?

Me:  Yes.  And....?

Cathy:  Knees to the groin?

Me:  Yes.  And...?

Cathy:  Biting?

Me:  Not in the fight she saw me in.  But you're on the right track.  Cathy, I bet I know how you knew all that.

Cathy:  Tell me.

Me:  You just told me everything you've ever wanted to do to your stepsister, but never did.

Cathy:  The hairpulling, yes.  But the others, wrong?

Me:  Oh?

Cathy:  Yes.  The others I've always wanted to do to Stef.

Me:  Well, well.

Cathy:  Well, well?

Me:  Yes.  Cathy, I think you'll do just fine tomorrow.

Cathy:  I hope so.

I hope so, too.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2017, 07:39:08 AM »
THE NIGHT BEFORE STEF VS CATHY

9pm.  Alone in bed.  A good time to evaluate debits and credits.

On the minus side of the ledger:  my increasingly reckless behavior has now drawn in two women who, a month ago, I didn't even know.  And who knew each other, but not for 8 years, and who had settled into let-bygones-be-bygones-mode.  They were now back at each others' throats, and were now going to embark on a war tomorrow afternoon, with me as instigator and agitator.  No peacekeeper, me.  The nuns at my old Catholic high school (Trudy is short for Gertrude, ok asshole?) would be so ashamed of me.  Partly for that reason, I've not mixed fighting and fucking this time around.  Although I'm wildly attracted to her, I've not "made a move" at Cathy in the dating department.  Strictly professional.

On the plus side:  No matter how hard I try, I can't be ashamed of myself.  Tomorrow, I'm about to witness two sexy blondes, with a real life love triangle grudge, have their first catfight.  As in, they're going to actually go after each other lady-parts, no holds barred.  And since they're determined but relatively unskilled, well, let's just say, "We could be here awhile."

The thought triggers visuals.  I pull down my pajama bottoms, and......

Shit, I knew I forgot something.

We never established clothing for tomorrow's main event.

Two problems with that.

First, if Stef shows up in tough-to-rip-off Dura-wear, and strips Cathy, it'll be like shooting fish in a barrel for my enemy.  And second, if Cathy is as virginal at the catfighting thing as she's letting on, she might spend more time covering up after she's stripped than battling.

I call her.

Me:  Feeling good about tomorrow.

Cathy:  Yes, but a little scared, too.  Is that normal?

Me:  Yes, of course.  In fact, to help distract you from that:  Cath-  you gonna be ok tomorrow if some clothing gets ripped.  As in off?

Cathy:  I would think so.  I mean, when my stepsister and I fought, sometimes it was in the bathroom.

Me:  Again, tho, Cathy:  tomorrow won't exactly be like fighting your stepsister.  It won't be like it at all.

Cathy:  The catfight Stef saw you in--did clothes come off?

Me:  Ok, this is what I'm talking about Cathy.  Sweetie, they STARTED off.

Cathy:  You fought a girl naked??

Me:  Buck.

Cathy:..

Me:  You there?

Cathy:  <<<<<moaning>>>>>

Me:  Cathy, you bad girl.  That's a compliment, by the way.

Cathy:  Can you send me a naked selfie?

Me:  Show me yours, and I'll show you mine.

Cathy and I exchange naked selfie of each other in bed. 

Well, separating fighting and fucking didn't last long.

We finish.  Then get back to business.

Cathy:  Sssoooo, you recommend Stef and I start naked tomorrow.

Me:  I just don't want her pulling any crap trying to get an unfair advantage on you.

Cathy: .....aaand, you want to see a naked girlfight.  You bad girl.  I mean THAT as a compliment.

Me:  You know me too well.

Cathy:  Good night.

Me:  Get rested.  You'll need it.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2017, 03:51:54 PM »
CATHY VS STEF

The morning of fight day, I wait outside Cathy's house waiting to drive her to her fight with Stef.  We've agreed I won't go inside, since we both know we'll end up having sex and being late to the fight. 

Cathy emerges from her front door.  Her bleach blonde hair is as big as she can possibly make it, curls on top of curls, bouncing done to her tight ass as she walks.  Damn, Stef is gonna have a field day on that mane.  I hope Cathy is prepared for this war.

The movie star hair makes an odd contrast with the plain Jane clothes.  Cathy is going to need to be able to get clothes back onto her bruised body post-fight, so she has dressed sensibly.

Cathy gets in the back seat of my car.  She smells immaculate.  I tell her so, and she answers meekly, her voice breaking, her hands shaking.  I can tell she is nervous, but then, so am I.

We have a 45 minute drive to the house the fight is at--I've already entered it into the GPS.  I put on the radio so we don't need to small talk.  I run thru a checklist of things I do before a catfight, but don't want to make Cathy even more nervous than she already is.

"I'm gonna fuck.  That.  Bitch.  Up."

She'll do fine.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2017, 03:58:18 PM »
Oh you're such a tease with the little updates, lol. Keep 'em coming, we are enjoying this story.  :)
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2017, 08:45:35 AM »
CATHY VS STEF, THE FIGHT

Cathy and I arrive at the fight address, a posh-looking McMansion on a Jacksonville golf resort.  A nerdy-looking military retiree, male, tells us we're at the right place and waves us in.  I breathe a sigh of relief that Stef's corner person is a male--if it was a female, I might be tempted to tangle with her.  And I want today to be about me watching, not me fighting.

We are led downstairs into a finished basement bar with shag-type plush carpeting in a cleared out 30 ft x 30 ft fight area.  The host tells us to get ready while he gets Stef.

With Cathy and I now alone, we proceed to get Cathy stripped.  I take her clothes with me and sit on a nearby couch.  Cathy drinks from the water bottles we've brought, fluffing out her hair.  I sit on a nearby couch, telling Cathy I love how sharp her nails are.  She says matter-of-factly that she hopes they don't break "right away."  Smart.

I notice stripper poles at the other end of the basement.  Some crazy shit obviously goes on at this place.  I admire Cathy's perfect nude figure.  I could cum right now to the sight of her on the stripper poles, doing a little dance for me.  I spread my legs on the couch in an unladylike posture.  Not one square inch of Cathy's body has a hint of sagging.  Her 36c tits stand erect.  Her butt is firm and flat.  Her legs are muscular but all woman.  Cathy catches me checking her out. 

Stef comes down the stairs, buck naked.  Her sandy blonde hair is blow dried and teased out, long and wavy.  Her bush, normally untamed, is long, but trimmed into a perfect rectangle, begging to be grabbed.  Did she do this on purpose, I wonder.  Cathy's eyes seem to notice.  Cathy's bush is also long, but with whispy hair rather than Stef's tight curls.  Stef's tits look larger than I remember--she's clearly aroused.

Cathy drops her water bottle, and the staredown is on.

Stef:  A woman comes to a catfight with her hair like that is asking for it to get pulled out.

Cathy:  Whatever floats your boat, Stef.  I heard you think you won the last fight.

<<<<<closing, now eye to eye>>>>>

Stef:  Well, let's make sure this time we leave no room for doubt.

Cathy:  Fine by me. 

Stef has not so much as glanced my way on the couch, for which I am now grateful, as I cum, already, for the first time on my hand inside my shorts to the sight of Stef and Cathy in a double headlock.  Our military host, preparing to enjoy the point event himself, has prepared me a pair of Grey Goose vodka shots, which I gratefully accept.  I feel the buzz almost immediate.  Watching a catfight beats being in one any day of the week, I decide.  I accept 2 more shots.  That's 4 I've had now.  Or is it 6?  Or 8?  Whatever.

Cathy and Stef stumble around the room, pulling hair, but otherwise doing little damage.  I want to shout out ideas to Cathy, but since Stef's corner man is not doing so for her, I decide that must be against house rules.  I will reserve my instructions for Cathy for between rounds, if they make it that far.  The intensity is genuine, as time has apparently not healed the wounds in Stef and Cathy's love triangle, even though the man is long gone.  They are giving their all in this fight, slamming each other into the wall everytime their stumbling brings them close.

I continue fingering myself, cumming several times to the view.  The vodka makes me cum more times, but less intensely.  How many have I had?  I take 2 more shots.

If I was yelling what I'm thinking to Cathy, I'd be telling her to yank the vulnerable rectangle between Stef's legs.  But then again, I don't want Stef to defend herself there, so I hope for a break to whisper the plan into Cathy's ear.

The pace of the fight slows, as Cathy and Stef begin to breathe heavier.  It hasn't gone to the ground yet, which I take to be a good sign for my girl--she must be feeling confident that Stef will wear down first in a long fight.  I begin to resume pleasuring myself to the view, when both women simultaneously begin using their nails.

Releasing each others long hair, Cathy digs her nails into Stef's breasts, and Stef rakes Cathy's sides and back repeatedly.  Cathy shouts in distress, as Stef's swipes immediately start to mark up Cathy's skin.  Cathy holds and twists Stef's chests in increasing fear and desperation, her eyes tearing.

I begin to regret the Grey Goose, especially on an empty stomach, as the fight seems to flow in slow motion to me, and my eyes are slow to make sense of the sights they are witnessing.  Stef's and Cathy's long blonde hair is disheveled and sticking to each others sweaty bodies, and it's harder for me to see what their hands are doing.  I sense fear and pain in Cathy's cries, and sadistic pleasure in Stef's.  The fight drifts to the corner of the room furthest from me, and I have difficulty perceiving what is happening.  Why hasn't Cathy grabbed Stef's pussy hair?

Minutes pass, the room spinning more and more.  Stef is winning this damn fight.  Cathy should have brought it to the ground by now.  Why isn't she kicking Stef? 

Stef, meanwhile, is doing everything she saw me do to Vanessa.  Cathy's twists of Stef's breasts pale in comparison to the fist-full kneading Stef is applying to Cathy's.  Stef stole that move from me. 

I can't get the thought of Stef's vulnerable bush out of my head.  Why isn't Cathy tearing at it?

Stef tortures Cathy for minutes with her tit kneading.  Cathy's nails last out at Stef and buy her a few minutes respite, but this is rapidly ceasing to be a fight.  It's a beatdown.

Military guy has jerked off to the fight a couple times and now is passed out at the bar.  Figures.  Guys always finish and pass out.  I remember that yesterday was the last day for the summer interns.  There was a 20 year old boy from Princeton who was hung.  And rich.  And he was crushing on me.  He texted me at how disappointed he was that my vacation hadn't ended before he had to return to school, including a dick pic to leave no doubt what he meant.   I missed out on him for this crap fight.  I've still got it, but i don't get offered 20 year old dick everyday.  I get angrier at Stef.

Why isn't Cathy tearing Stef's bush off?  I'm cranky from being hungry.  I'm embarrassed for backing the losing catfighter. The buzz is turning into a hangover.  I'm sexually frustrated.  This is a bad combination.

Stef's and Cathy's fight drags on.  Cathy's not giving, I'll admit.  But the scratches on her sides look horrible, and her breasts are bruising.  Long swaths of her curly bleach blonde hair cover the carpeting.  That should be Stef's pussy hair on the floor, not Cathy's.

I decide I've had enough.  Or, should I say, Grey Goose decides I've had enough.  I stand up and march over to Stef, whose back is to me while she tortures Cathy's tits.  I headlock Stef with my left hand, while my right hand reaches down and around and grabs Stef's trimmed and shaped bush.

Me:  "Girl shows up at a catfight with her hair cut like that is begging to get it pulled."

Stef gives a primal scream.

The rest is a drunken, hazy scrum.  Cathy recovers seemingly instantly and goes barbarian on Stef with fists.  Stef's nose gets opened.  The three of us hit the carpeting in an angry scrum.  I work Stef's crotch, Cathy works Stef's face and tits.  I feel no pain, the vodka having taken its toll.  The beatdown which was in progress just moments ago is reversed.  Clumps of Stef's bush are in my hand, under my nails.  Now it's Stef that's crying.  And, Cathy and I notice minutes later, not fighting back.

Military guy is starting to come out of his siesta.

Cathy and I panic.

"Shit, we gotta get out of here."

We dress hastily.  We run out to the car.  Blood from Stef's nose is all over both of us.  We pray nobody sees us.

We drive as far away from Jacksonville as we can.

We stop at a hotel.  Cathy is in no shape to show her face in public, so I check in.

We go into the room and the shower, together.  To clean up.

And to have sex.  Intense, passionate, make-me-forget sex.

For three days and nights.

We drive back to Cathy's place.

More sex.

I haft a get back to work, I tell Cathy.  She does to.

We'll talk soon, we promise each other.

I get home.

I have one message.

"This is Vanessa.  That wasn't cool what you did to Stef.  Watch your back."