News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Trudy vs Vanessa: Christmas Party Disagreement

• 88 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Trudy vs Vanessa: Christmas Party Disagreement
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2017, 07:50:10 PM »
HOME SWEET HOME

I return to work the Tuesday after Labor Day.  Me vacation ended up being 4 weeks, and I've blown my vacation time for the whole year.  I reflect on how lucky I am to be back here.  My behavior has been non-stop reckless, culminating in my attack on Stef, which by any definition, was criminal assault.  Will she and/or her dad consider bringing charges against me?  Will they come after me outside the law.  There were obviously guns in the home Stef and Cathy were fighting in--Cathy but especially I are lucky we got out of there alive.

I tried talking thru my regrets, my fears with Cathy over the phone.  And while not being rude about it, Cathy was cold with me, finally telling me, "Look, Trudy.  What happened happened, no hard feelings.  But I need to get on with my life.  Please don't call me anymore."

Ouch.

And what was it all for?  Was I in love with Stef?  Or Cathy?  I don't think so.  When I left my home 4 weeks ago to fly to Panama, i didn't even know either of them.  I wanted sex with them, but didn't need to jeopardize my freedom or my life to get with them, did I?

Shit, who am I kidding--I want sex with everyone right now.  Meaning, where my self-control is at this past year, I wouldn't turn down even the most clumsy obtuse proposition.  You know that "Anchorman" scene where Brick invites Christina Applegate to the "pants party"?  I would totally fall for that line. 

I console/distract myself by catching up on my office mail.  Two notes, one each from the two female summer inerns i slept with.  My imagination races.  What if?  What if i had been back home at the end of summer, and "accidentally" had them both over my place?  Would they have been jealous?  Would they have fought for me?  Then i get angry at myself.  I'm no angel, but seducing innocents?  Inciting fistfights?

And what's causing this horniness, this irresistible craving for sex?  It might be some funky postmenopausal biological thing.

But it's probably because of Vanessa.

I sensed the change in me while I was fighting her at the Christmas party.  I've been in a lot of catfights.  And by a lot, I mean in the hundreds.  And some of them even had sexual overtures--clothes being stripped (not always by accident), grabbing of genitals, "accidental" kissing, genital-to-genital contact. 

But the first Vanessa fight was different.  And watching Stef and Cathy's interaction from their first fight, when I didn't know them yet, through their second fight, when I did, was instructive to me.

After their first fight, eight years ago, they "pretended like it hadn't happened", I think were Cathy's words.  And now, after the second, Cathy was doing the same.

Stef and Cathy, I now realized, and other women I had fought, the fight usually "resolved" things.  Like a volcano erupting, it released whatever tension or pressure had built up, and afterwards both women just wanted to move on.

When I fought Vanessa, it never, at least not yet, resolved anything.  When I lost, I wasn't afraid of her.  And when I won, I wasn't satisfied.  Either way, I just wanted to fight again.  Heck I flew 1,200 miles to find her.

Nothing could hold me back from fighting her.  Not a continent's distance between us.  Not total risk to my freedom, my finances, my safety.  My sexual recklessness was a futile attempt to distract myself from my real desire, which was to clinch with Vanessa, trying to arouse myself, to feel her arousal, to get the better of her.

What if Vanessa and I were driving distance from each other?  We would fight.  And for what?  To fight again?  Because the loser wouldn't concede anything, that's for sure.

And as pointless as that seemed, what was the alternative?  To keep involving innocent people?  Like I would have done with the 2 interns?  Like I had done with Stef and Cathy? 

I needed to fight Vanessa again.  And again.  Till whatever was in my system got worked out.

Because until then, I can't retire.  I'll blow my savings, my safety, my health on my reckless behavior.  I'll hurt innocent people.

I certainly am not ready to retire.

One thing I don't regret.  Bouncing that bitch Jen the hell out of this office.  With me out 4 weeks, she would have made the whole office not miss me, realize they could do without me.

But I won't always be so lucky.  They're already a couple weeks away from hiring a replacement for Jen.  By years here are numbered.  It might not even be years.

I need to get my shit together.  I need to have it out with Vanessa.  While I still have time.

Her phone message told me to watch my back.

I will, Vanessa.  And you need to watch yours.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2017, 04:11:50 PM »
TRAINING MY REPLACEMENT?

OK, something you need to know about my company.  When we do layoffs, it happens in November.  It used to be December, to get a full year's worth of expense savings, you know?  But then we got some bad press for doing layoffs right before Christmas, so we moved it to November.  I guess our management never heard of Thanksgiving.

Anyways, I can tell there are gonna be layoffs this year.  I was hoping I could last here the rest of this year and all of next year to "hit my number" of my retirement savings goal.  I'm close, but not quite there.  I have visions of being a bag lady someday.

Time to get serious, Trudy.  No more reckless sex, no more instigating catfights.  You're not 25 anymore.  Or 35.  Or 45, even.  Ok, enough.

I throw myself into work.  Vanessa still leaves me the occasional vaguely threatening voice mail.  But I haven't heard from Stef or Captain Rob, so I think I'm safe from them coming after me for assault, either legally or extra-legally.

I also cut back on the masturbating.  Not completely--what am I, a nun?  But outstanding progress from where I was over the summer.

And the summer interns are back at school, so no issues there.

Just one threat.  The looming November layoffs.  And Jen's replacement starts today.

Her name is Susan, but she's basically Jen Junior.  In fact, as intimidation, I actually call her that.  She's a mom with one kid who's independent now, and wants to get out of the house.  She 37, so 15 years younger than me.  She wants to be an office manager.  Just one problem--that's what I am.  And this office only needs one manager. 

I'm told I need to train her.

What I'm not told, but which we both know, is that if she works out in the next six weeks, I'm getting fired.  Which means I might be training my replacement.

We hate each other instantly.

I rub in the "Jen Junior" thing as a way to remind her that her predecessor had left when she couldn't hack it.  And maybe she ought to consider going back home and being a wifey again.  At least for a couple more years.

One day in the ladies' room she asks me to stop calling her Jen Junior.  I say, OR what?  She says, I'll start calling you Gertrude.  Or better yet, Gertie.

So, naturally, neither one of us backs down.  I call her Jen Junior.  She calls me Gertie.

Did I mention, I hate the name Gertrude?  So, everytime I hear Gertie, I grind my teeth.  Work becomes hell.

And, no, a preemptive catfight is not a solution in this case.  You see, Jen Junior is 5'1".  I've got 6 inches and a good 30 pounds on her.  We're not the same weight class.  Jen Junior would run to management instantly, and I'd be out.

Shit, I need this job.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2017, 06:43:33 PM »
FIGHTING DIRTY

September turns into October, and Jen Junior is mastering the job.  My career is in serious jeopardy.  If I don't do something fast, I'm getting a pink slip in 6 weeks.  The partners who used to flirt with me are already giving me the cold shoulder, and flirting with Jen Junior.  The handwriting is on the wall.

Time for a Hail Mary.

I remember the hung Princeton intern, Josh, who had the crush on me.  He was a master of computers.  If I can get him to hack into Jen Junior's account, I can see if she has dirt.  Or I can plant some dirt on her.

We might not be able to fight physically, bitch.  But you and are are gonna cyber-fight, honey.  You might still win, but you're gonna know you were in a fight.

That night, at home in bed, I text Josh.  I ask him if he's alone.  He says, yes, and I get right to the point.  I tell him I'm horny and I want to Skype.  We connect on Skype, and are both naked.  I tell him I'm sorry I was on vacation when he went back to school.  He tells me, not as sorry as he was.  I talk filthy to him.  He finishes fast.  I guilt him into staying online and chatting a bit more.  Good, what I'm about to ask won't sound planned.

Me:  Josh, when I told you things are going ok at work?  They are, except for one thing.

Josh:  What's that, Trudy.

Me:  There's a new office manager here, and I think she's trying to force me out.

Josh:  What?  Who is he?

Me:  It's a she.  Susan.

Josh:  That's terrible.

Me:  Josh, if you could, would you help me keep my job?

Josh:  Yes, baby.

<<<<<Good Josh.>>>>

Me:  I'd be so grateful, Josh.  I'd text you naked pics, you know.

Josh:  Really?

<<<<<Nice Josh.>>>>>

Me:  I'd send you dirty texts.

Josh:  Like what?

Me:  Like, "Fuck me, Josh.  I'm soaking for you."

Josh:  And what else?

<<<<You're mine, Josh.>>>>

Me:  Like, "I'd rather get fucked by you than anyone, Josh."

Josh:  I like it.  And?

Me:  "Fuck my face hard, Josh.  Cum on my face."

<<<<Josh cums again.>>>>

Me:  Oh, baby.  Cumming again?

Josh:  <<<<sheepishly grins>>>>

Me:  Josh, I can only do this if I keep my job.

Josh:  What do you need?

Me:  Baby, here's Susan's resume.  It has her home email on it.  I need you to log into it.  I know you can do it.

Josh:  <<<<thinking>>>>>

Me:  Josh, the bitch is gonna take my job next month.  I need you.

Josh:  <<<<thinking>>>>>

Me :  Josh, I'm scared.  I can't get another job at my age.

<<<<He must be able to tell I'm not acting now, even if I was before.>>>>

Josh:  Call me tomorrow night , same time.

Me:  Jack off to me when you wake up tomorrow morning, baby. 

Josh: <<<<<grins sheepishly again>>>>

Josh, you really are a man-child, aren't you?

My expectation is that Jen Junior won't have dirt, and that I'll have to resort to planting some.  (Hey, I don't give a crap if you judge at this point--that's tame compared to rekindling 8-year-old-dormant love triangles.)  The rough outline of my plan is that I'll have Josh go into Jen Junior's account, and send pics of Josh's dick to Jen Junior's husband.  The husband will wonder where Jen Junior got the pics, what the heck is going on at Jen Junior's next job,  Yada Yada Yada, and ask Jen Junior to quit the job at the sleazy downtown office.  I haven't figured out the Yada Yada part yet, but heck, God helps those who help themselves.  (My Catholic school education again.)

But Trudy, Trudy, Trudy.  How you underestimate the slimiess of you fellow man.  Or fellow women.  Or fellow bitches.

Turns out, Jen Junior has been a busy beaver at work.  Or, should I say, her beaver has been busy.  With one of the partners at work.  One of the married partners.  They're fucking each other.

You ass is mine now, Jen Junior.

Josh writes an email from Jen Junior's account threatening to blackmail the partner if he doesn't leave his wife.

I go into work next Monday.

Jen Junior doesn't work there anymore.

That will teach you to fuck with me, bitch.  Actually, it won't, since you don't know it was me who took you down.  But, shit, that feels good to say.

Nobody fuck with Trudy.  I have my MOJO back now.

That night I Skype Josh.  This time I'm not acting.  I totally want Skype-sex with him.  I tell him I'll do anything.  You got that, baby.  A...N...Y...T...H...I...N...G.

He's smart.  He goes to Princeton.  He thinks of a good one.

He tells me to go to my refrigerator, to get a cucumber.  If you don't know the rest, never mind, I can't help it.

I do it.

The next week at work is totally busy.  But it's ok.  My career is saved.  The office layoff list is passed around.  My name isn't on it.

I need to take up Jen Junior's projects.  Included on that:  the office Christmas party.

The location is different than last year--a country club.

I look at the contact.  Jen Junior has been working with.  My heart sinks.

It's Vanessa.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2017, 01:51:37 PM »
PREPARING FOR THE INEVITABLE

I begin the process of psychologically preparing myself for a 3rd catfight with Vanessa, who will no doubt be thirsting for revenge for my beating her in the jungle in Panama.

I go onto the internet, often for hours at a time.  I find a website with catfight stories.  I obsess over three in particular.  I find one called Diane vs Darlene, about 2 women who were neighbors in Massachusetts during college in the 1980s, hated each other, but never fought.  Fast forward to their early 50s, the age I am now.  The find each other on the internet, and Diane tells Darlene she thinks it's time they have that long-deferred catfight.  They meet in a condo in the process of being renovated, and have a vicious no rules catfight, 34 years of pent-up hatred and frustration exploding in a whirlwind of claws and hairpulling.

I find a second long fight story about 2 other women also my age, Regina vs Sue.  Both are employees at the same large company in Connecticut, and have both been sleeping with the same married man for 8 years.  The man gets divorced, and they both decide to elbow aside the other and marry their now-available lover.  They have 2 ferocious but inconclusive catfights, one in Sue's apartment, the other in an abandoned department store parking lot.  They finally are at a large conference in a hotel, with their man due to arrive.  Their mutual hatred gets the best of them, and culminates in a no holds barred elevator catfight which gets them both fired from their jobs.

Finally, I find one called Michelle vs Pam, about 2 blonde MILFs from the suburban pressure cooker of Carmel, Indiana.  They know each other from each having graduating daughters who have played on the same volleyball team for years.  Michelle, due to having married a jerkier-but-richer husband, is better off socioeconomically than Pam, and each resents the other for it.  Michelle trolls Pam on Instagram, wanting to instigate a catfight.  "Why didn't you just ask?", replies Pam.  God, I love that line.  The 2 meet in Michelle's basement for a vicious, clawing fight, while the 2 daughters, seeing their mom's social media troll-fest posted on the web, meet up in a different location for their own girl-on-girl battle.

I masturbate for countless hours to all 3 fight scenarios, getting inside the heads of all 6 women, all about my age.  How wonderful to have such an enemy, to take to chance to get the better of her.

I have my own business to take care of, I realize.  I need to face Vanessa.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2017, 04:10:49 AM »
I CALL HEATHER

September turns into October.  Vanessa still has not returned my call to set up the annual Christmas party (and showdown catfight with yours truly).

Columbus Day weekend arrives.  A standard 2-day weekend for those of us who work.  But a 3-day weekend for college students.

College students like Josh.  I call him.  He answers.  I say, "It's Trudy.  Do you still want to fuck me?".  He does, and we have phone sex.

But it's still not enough.  I need a woman's voice, a woman's perspective.

I call Heather, one of the interns who hooked up with me last summer, and who I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to, because of my extended fight-cation last summer.

She answers.

Me:  If I had been around in August, would we have gotten together again?

Heather:  Maybe.

<<<<These Millennials.  Always too cool for school.>>>>>

Me:  Do you remember Lesley.

Heather:  You fucked her too?

<<<<<Not too cool for school now, are we?>>>>>

Me:  Like rabbits.

Heather:  Who's better?

Me:  At what?

Heather:  At fucking?

Me:  Who cares?  Who's better at fighting?

Heather:  Good answer.

Me:  And?  Who would win?

Heather:  Shouldn't you answer?

Me:  I asked first.

<<<<<I cum, silently.>>>>>

Heather:  I'd fuck her up.

<<<<<<I cum, loudly.>>>>>>

<<<<<Heather cums too.>>>>>

Me:  I would pay too watch you two fight.

Heather:  I'd do it for free.

<<<<<I cum again.>>>>>

Me:  I'm glad I called.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2017, 04:54:01 PM »
MY NEW BEST FRIEND, HEATHER

Heather and I let go of any remaining inhibitions, and completely open up to each other.  Heather is a student at Bucknell, outside Philadelphia.  Bucknell has been a longtime feeder school of interns to our firm; it also has a bit of a lingering reputation as a school where well-heeled girls, or wannabe well-heeled girls, to meet a husband.  Since female attendance rates at the school have started exceeding 60%, the competition for eligible boys has increased, and girls who are there for that purpose have had to sharpen their elbows.

Heather walks me thru her Facebook page, and shows me girls who have real or rumored rivalries in progress.  We talk about which pairings would make good catfights to watch.

Heather tells me which girls she wouldn't mind taking a swing at.  And which she would steer clear of.  The latter get my wheels in my head turning--I fantasize about stirring up social media shit between Heather and one of the toughies.  (I'm a wolf in wolf's clothing, remember?)

Heather isn't at school to meet a boy.  But she opens up to me about a fantasy she would have if she was.  She says that most of the "eligible" boys at school have a "local" girl attending state school back at home, that they're now "just friends" with.  Just friends, my ads, says Heather.  They're hooking back up every summer.  Heather fantasized about meeting a Bucknell boy, and wanting to marry him.  Both families agree.  There's only one "loose end".  The girl back home.  The girl he went to prom with.  The girl he got his first blow job from.  The girl with the unspoken bond.  A fight between Heather and that girl is inevitable--both girls know it.  Might as well have it before the wedding.  Heather describes to me how she and that girl meet at a place halfway between the 400-mile distance between the hometown and Bucknell.  Neutral turf.  They tear into each other, holding nothing back.  Post-marriage pecking order, and emotional affair rights, are at stake.  The highest stakes there can be between 2 women.

Heather and I cum repeatedly to that fantasy.

I wish it was real.  Like my rivalry with Vanessa.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2017, 12:17:15 PM »
HEATHER VS DAWN

I return to work on Monday, Columbus Day.  I'm unable to focus on work, with thoughts of talking on the phone with Heather consuming my attention.  At lunchtime, I text her to see if she can talk in the afternoon.  She can.

I take the afternoon off.  I drive home, masturbating at every red light on the way.

I strip and hop into bed.  I call Heather.

I ask her to reverse the fight scenario.  Instead of her wanting to marry and "clearing the way" by having a fight with the hometown girlfriend, I ask her if there's any guy in her life she'd like to protect from a bad marriage to another girl.  She thinks.

Then she tells me about a disc jockey friend her age from Joe.  He's dating a too-mature-for-her-age 18 year old named Dawn.  I need to see Dawn, so I log onto my laptop, and Heather and I go to her Facebook and Instagram pages.  Gross.  Not Dawn--she's pretty.  It's gross how every other pic is her glomming onto Joe.

Heather and I masturbate to thoughts of Dawn wanting to marry Joe, and Joe playing hard-to-get-to-commit.  Dawn figures out that Heather is giving advice to Joe.  She gets angry, and calls Heather.  The two have a vicious verbal argument, which transitions to a challenge to a catfight.  The two determine a time and place, and have it out.  Heather and I masturbate together to that fight.

We hang up.

I can't let go of the scenario, of the rivalry.  Except I need even more pre-fight animosity between the opponents.  What if Dawn thought that Heather's relationship with Joe was more than an advice-giving one?  What if she thought Joe was actually sleeping with Heather?

I ask to connect to Dawn on Facebook and Instagram.  I wait.  I take a nap.  When I wake up at 4, Dawn has connected with me on Instagram.  I take a topless pic Heather has sent to me, and I share it with Dawn.  I explain to Dawn that I'm romantically interested in Heather (which is true), and should I be threatened by Joe (that part is false), who Heather talks about all the time (well, she talked about him 2 hours ago)  [I've just played a very, very twisted game of Two Truths and a Lie with a woman 1/3rd My age--if you don't like it, sue me.] .

Dawn has a temper, I learn.

But the slow burning type.

She keeps me on the phone.  She thanks me, in fact, for bringing Heather and Joe's "relationship" to her attention.

Social media to Millenials is what global geopolitics would be like if every country on Earth had nuclear weapons.  Everyday, you'd be seeing into the newspaper 2 (or more) countries lobbing the things at each other.  North Korea at Japan.  Russia at Ukraine.  Libya at Egypt.  Saudi Arabia at Egypt.  Turkey at Syria.  Sudan at South Sudan.  The Central African Republic at itself.  Colombia at Bolivia.  (I'm a politics/history buff; at least before my fight with Vanessa 10 months ago.)

I ask Dawn to be discreet, to not reveal my identity to Heather.  She agrees.

It won't be tonight, and it won't be tomorrow, but Dawn and Heather will eventually fight.  Because of me.

I feel a twinge of remorse.

Offset by a burning desire to hear about the outcome of that fight.

Like I said:
(1) Wolf in wolf's clothing
(2) Don't like it?   Sue me.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2017, 05:53:19 PM »
OBSESSING

I spend the entire workday obessing about my phone conversations with Heather.  I still have the desire to instigate a Heather vs Lesley catfight, but if something goes wrong, i would feel guilty.  Knowing both of them, they would fight until one or both of them was seriously injured.  They're like me.  They fight for keeps.

Plus, I would be in trouble with my employer.

But I've apparently instigated an online catfight between Heather and a rival named Dawn.  Not exactly with Heather's permission.  Will she be angry with me?  Have a ruined a budding catfight friendship?

The next day after work, I call her.  Yes, she notices I've stirred up shit between her and Dawn.  Yes, at first she was upset.  But now she likes it.  She likes the mystery of wondering if a rival 600 miles away will jump her unexpectedly.  She likes having the unspoken rivalry between her and Dawn in the open.  She likes giving Dawn reason to hesitate pursuing Joe.  If Dawn pursues Joe, she knows now she needs to go thru Heather.  And it would be a good fight.

Heather tells me she's been snooping around my social media accounts.  "Oh, and by the way, those secretaries and office managers who left--that was your doing, wasn't itg Trudy?".

"Damn straight."

"How vicious were the fights?".

"On a scale of 1 thru 10?   9"

"Have you ever had a 10?".

"Yes, twice.  Same woman.  Once last Christmas, and then this past summer, in Panama."

"What's her name?".

"Vanessa."

"When's round 3?".

"Christmas again."

"I know what I want for Christmas this year--to watch you and her fight."

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2017, 01:44:49 AM »
2 A.M. PHONE CALL

It's 2a.m. Friday night/Saturday morning.  I'm in deep, deep REM sleep.  My phone rings.  What the fuck.  I check the caller i.d.  It's Heather.  I smile instantly.  I miss her.

Me:  Hey, darling.

Her:  Hey, Trude.

Me:  What's up, baby doll.  Any hot Friday night date?

Her:  College girls don't date anymore, we hook up.  But that's not why I'm calling.

Me:  Not that I'm complaining, but your voice sounds shaky, baby doll.

Her:  It is.  My hands, too.  I just had the most vivid dream.

Me:  Like, as in, a nightmare?

Her:  Sort of.  It was, like, a fight dream.

Me:  Hun, who was fighting.

Her:  Me.  And Lesley.

Me:  Like, what kind of fight?

Her:  Trudy, I'm serious, it was, like, sssoo fucking realistic.  Like we were trying to fucking kill each other.

Me:  Heather, I've never heard you like this.  You sound so..., so..., like actually shaken up.

Her:  Trudy, I am.  Like, I can't even......<<<<breathing>>>>

Me:  Heather....Heatherr, stay with me, girl.  Deep breaths.

<<<<<<<Deep breathing>>>>>>>

Me:   Take your time, girl.  I have all night.

Heather:  I'm ok....it's, just.....Trudy, my fist was, like, crunching into her face.  It was, like,......

Me:  Were you not wanting to be there??

Her:  Trudy, no. ...just the opposite.  Trudy, I loved it.  Trudy, I need to tell you something.

Me:  Heather, you're scaring me.  What is it?

Her:  Trudy, if I wasn't calling you right now, do you know who'd I be calling?

Me:  No, Heather.  Who??

Her:  Trudy, I'd be calling her.  Lesley.

Me:  To tell her what?  About your dream?

Her:  Sort of, but more specific.  To tell her I want to fight her.  Like, tonight.

Me:  Heather, like, do you want to fight now?  I mean, now that you're talking to Me?

Her:  No, no, I mean.  That's why I called you.  I know that's insane.  But, Trudy, I swear, if you hadn't answered...... I mean....Trudy, .....What's happening to me?

Me:    <<<<<fingering myself>>>>>>  Baby doll, that's so,....hot.....i think about you and Lesley fighting all the time......i don't even do work, really, at work anymore.....<<<<both of us breathing harder, more in more in unison>>>>>......i think about you fighting Lesley......fighting Dawn....

Her:  .....I think about you fighting Vanessa.....

<<<<<<protracted mutual orgasms......>>>>>>>

Me:  Heather, thank you for calling me.

Her:  Thank you for answering.

Me:   mmmmmmmmm......

<<<<<<long pause>>>>>>>

Me:  You versus Lesley.

Her:  Me versus that cxnt.

<<<<<<I cum loudly>>>>>>>

Her:  I need to do that for you.

Me:  You Don't owe me that.

Her:   But I want to.

I want that, too.

More than anything.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2017, 10:50:19 AM »
A CONVERSATION WITH LESLEY

The next day, I call Lesley at Middlebury College in Vermont, another of the feeder schools for our program, though not as extensively as Bucknell.  Lesley comes from a family of lawyers (not her parents, but generations of aunts and uncles and cousins), and is studying a borderline pre-law field, History, with an emphasis on Asian History in general and Korean language in particular.

The History angle gives me a conversational "in" with Lesley.  I'm a bit of a history buff myself.  If I had become a scholar for my career instead of an office manager, that's the field it would have been in.  What most people don't realize is that becoming a historian, unless you specialize in American and/or British history, requires immersing yourself in original sources in the native language of the country you're studying.  So you are forced to become a fluent reader of the native language of your area of specialty.  For Lesley, this means Korean, and it's unique script and alphabet system, which was created in the 14th century and is called "Hangul". 

Lesley and I discuss her studies.  She is impressed with my eclectic knowledge of the 1592 to 1598 invasion of Korea by the Japanese warlord Hideyoshi, who was "passing through" on a Quixotic (and unsuccessful) quest to conquer China.  The Koreans stopped Hideyoshi, but only at the cost of the destruction of most of the cities in their country.

Lesley is impressed by my use of the word Quixotic.

The conversation turns erotic.  She asks what made me think of her.  I tell her about my conversations with Heather.  I tell Lesley that I would love to watch a catfight between her and Heather.  She can tell how serious I am by my arousal.

Lesley describes to me how during last summer she fantasized about fighting Heather.  How she imagined the two of them interviewing for single job, a returning intern slot for next summer, and the 2 of them privately agreeing to fight for the spot, with the loser agreeing to withdraw her application.  The day of the fight, after 5 minutes of hairpulling and kicking, the two women realize they are an even match, and that the fight will get more vicious than either had anticipated.  But their competitive female instincts kick in, and neither is willing to back down.

I get an inspiration.  I try to think of a way to secure budget funding for a January thru May personal assistant.  I tell Lesley I have only 2 candidates in mind, her and Heather.  I ask if she would take a semester off of school if such a position were available.  I lose track if we're fantasizing now or being serious, but Lesley says hell yes.  Hell yes she'd take the job, and hell yes she'd fight Heather for it.

Lesley and I masturbate to thoughts of that fight.

The fall sunset is kicking in.  I Don't want to hang up with Lesley.  I ask her to tell me about her most vicious real fight.  She tells me about a summer lacrosse camp, with girls from around the country.  She tells me about a blonde named Fallon who had a run-in with her in a scrimmage.  The two stared each other down and knew right away that before the camp was over they would fight.  Fallon's friend arranged a nighttime meet up spot in the woods with Lesley's friend, and both showed at the designated time and place.  What each expected to be a 2-minute tussle turned into a 4-round war, ending in topless tit-boxing.  As Lesley describes the 2 jeans-only clad warriors in a stand up punching duel under a summer full moon, their skin glistening in sweat, I scream and thrash in multiple orgasms.

Next Monday is my party planning phone call with Vanessa.  I know what I'm going to tell her.  She and I are going to get together after the party.  And we're going to have entertainment.

A battle between 2 college girls named Heather and Lesley.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2017, 01:48:25 AM »
SSAUDA = KOREAN FOR PHYSICAL FIGHT

Did you know, the Korean language has a lovely word for a physical fights, as opposed to fighting for, say, a cause or something.  The Romanized word (the Korean word transliterated to our ABC alphabet) is "ssauda".

I learned this from my new best friend, the Asian History asdcholar, Lesley.  I was staying in close touch with Lesley for 2 reasons.  Firstly, I needed to prevent a social media/text war from erupting between Lesley and Heather.  If one did, they might fight before I could arrange a viewing by Vanessa and me.  And Lesley-Heather was one catfight I did not want to miss--it had the makings of the catfight of the decade.  Secondly, I was trying to bond closer to Lesley.  I had already bonded closely to Heather via masturbation sessions on the phone, but Lesley was not quite so, umm, enthusiastic in that department.  History was my "in" to bond with her.

Another was to take her fight-clothes shopping.  On the internet, in the Regina-Sue fight story, Regina had gone to a LGBT shop in Northampton to go shopping for catfight clothes.  I decided Lesley and I needed to do the same.  I picked her up at Middlebury the last Saturday of October, and we drove south to Northampton.

When the clerk in the store came over, I just blurted it out.  "My friend needs clothes for a catfight for a job."  The first clerk excused herself and went in the back.  But she sent out a colleague.  "Did I hear correctly?".

You did.  Yes, you did.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2017, 08:18:42 PM »
I GET TO WATCH LESLEY FIGHT

When the store manager, a bi-looking-but-feminine brunette a couple of years older and a couple of inches taller than me, came out from the back of the store, I briefly thought I might be in trouble.  Bringing a college coed to a store to buy catfight clothes--great role model I must be, right?

My fears were groundless.  I soon learned that rather than being in any sort of trouble, Lesley and I were being welcomed as VIP guests.  The store manager offered to concierge Lesley through a wide array of catfight clothing option. 

--So, this catfight is over a job, you say?  What type of employment?

--A law office.

--Figures.  You lawyers.  Only the bankers enjoy catfights more.

--You don't say?

--Or at least that's how it is in the Northeast.  The West Coast has its own unique, errr, tastes.  And customs.

--I bet.

--Lesley, darling, how about fighting in these nice slacks and this blouse.

--(Me)  She'd look smoking in it, of course.  But will she be able to move?  You know, quickly and flexibly?

-- That's precisely why I recommend it.  But you don't need to take my word for it.  What do you say we have her put it on and try it?

--(Lesley)Try it how?  You mean, like, fight in it?  Against who?

The store manager claps her hands, and into the room steps a gorgeous model, about Lesley's age and size.  The two stare each other down, inches apart.

--Against, me, bimbo.  That is, if you have the guts.

--Can I, Trudy?  Please?

Five minutes later, the store manager and I are seated on a couch in the back of the store.  Lesley has changed into the office clothes.  The model, who the store manager calls Leah, has changed into a similar outfit.

Lesley and Leah step to the center of the room, and immediately lock hands to shoulders, kicking each other's shins.  They're doing more than sparring, but They're not even close to "cutting loose", going at 20% of what They're capable of, tops.  Both Lesley and I are still have wondering if this is some sort of prank.  Or worse, a set up.

My fears start to subside when the store manager takes her right hand and slides it down the front of my pants.  She begins the slowly caressing me, while smiling at how soaked I am.  She brings her finger to her mouth and licks it.

--Now, Lesley dear, show me if those clothes give you the flexibility your friend said you require.

Lesley digs her nails into Leah's scalp.  The two girls still aren't brawling, but the fight is now clearly on.  As is the foreplay between the store manager and me, our tongues deep down each other's throats.  We are both maximally aroused, the sounds of us cumming blending with the two girls fighting.

The store manager and I simultaneously finger each other as Leah and Lesley roll on the floor.  Leah gets Lesley into a defensive guard--Leah clearly has martial arts training, at least at a self-defense level.  Which means she knows how to hold off Lesley without hurting her.  This last inhibition, me worrying about Lesley getting hurt today, falls away, and I release in an explosive climactic organism to the sound of Lesley and Leah calling each other bitches.

I tell the store manager that Lesley and I will take 2 of the outfits.  One in Lesley's size, and one in Heather's.

Leah tells Lesley to come back anytime she wants to try out any other clothes.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2017, 08:47:56 AM »
"WHAT WAS THAT PLACE????"

Lesley and I take the boxes of new fight clothes, her with her own and me with Heather's, and get back in the car for the trip back up to Vermont.  After an awkward silence, Lesley turns to me and says:

Her:  How did you know about that PLACE?  I mean, not that I'm complaining, but what WAS that?

Me:  Pretty cool, huh?  Clothes for any catfight occasion.

Her:  And test them out with sparring partner, while your patner gets finger fucked.  By the way, how was it.

Me:  Hey, now.

Her:  Well??

Me:  It was pretty same good.  But I was aroused watching you and your new friend, Leah.

Her:  God, what a bitch.  R. B.  F.  Resting Bitch Face, if i ever saw one.

Me:  She seemed anxious for a rematch.  Gonna take her up on it?

Her:  Can you imagine?  The manager says, "and what type of catfight do you need clothes for?", and I say, "Umm, yes, what do you recommend if I'd like to kick Leah's ads in, say, 10 minutes?".

Us:  <<<<<Genuine joyful laughter.  The first I've experienced in years, i realize.  This Lesley is a keeper.  I think I'm falling in love.  Seriously.  Me.  Trudy.>>>>>

Her:  So it wasn't a buzzkill that Leah got med into some bullshit MMA hold.

Me: Not a chance, kid.  You did great.  The animosity between you two was intense, raw, real.  Besides, Leah must pretty much have to do that to every new customer.  Don't let t hem get any ideas about making a name for yourself by coming in one day and beating up the store model.

Her:  So back to my question.  How did you hear about that place?

Me:  Well, I didn't, not quite exactly.  What I mean is, I was there on a tip from a story I read.  There was this catfight story, Regina vs Sue, on the web.  Regina is a woman from Connecticut who is this mistress to a guy from work, and she finds out that at the same company has this other mistress, Sue.

Her:  Hot.  Mistress vs mistress catfight.

Me:  So, Regina goes to Northampton and impulsively tells the store clerk that she needs new clothes for an impending catfight, and the store clerk nonchalantly engages with her likes it's the most normal thing in the world for a clerk and a customer to be discussing.

Her:  Like it's a category on Amazon or something.

Me:  Exactly.  "Mistress Catfight Fight Wear."  So, I figured the writer of the story must have gotten inspiration from a real place in Northampton.

Her:  Maybe even that exact place.

Me:  Maybe.

Her: <<<<coyly>>>> I just got inspiration of my own.

Me:  Oh?  Do tell.

Her:  Well, I'm your mistress.  And Heather is your mistress.

Me:  <<<<slyly>>>>....and?  What are you going to do about it?   <<<<our hands touch>>>>

Her:  We're.  Going.  To.  Fight.  For.   You.

<<<<<<I pull over to a rest stop with a view of the Vermont October foliage.  Past peak season.  But that's not the point.  Lesley and i tongue kiss and finger each other for the next hour.>>>

Yep.  It's love.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2017, 09:09:23 PM »
WOLF'S CLOTHING

Now, the "normal" course of action for me to take at this point would have been for me to retire from work, move to Vermont, and pursue a future with Lesley.  She was my intellectual equal, I was ridiculously attracted to her, we enjoyed fighting for each other's viewing enjoyment, and hell we had found a fight club "in" in Northampton.i was 29 years older than Lesley, but heck the new President of France has a partner that much older than him.  It could work.

But I'm a wolf, and I got greedy.  I wanted to see a Lesley-Heather bitch war.  And I wanted a final crack at Vanessa.

So I got sloppy.  I dropped off Lesley at Middlebury, and went back to work to secure funding for a personal assistant the next spring.  This was a prerequisite for the 2 coeds having a job to fight for.

And I got busy reaching out to Vanessa for Christmas party arrangements for the first Saturday night of December.  I told her that after the party, she and I would have our 3rd showdown.  And I had prepared an undercard--Heather vs Lesley. 

Vanessa enthusiastically embraced my plan.

And I did as well.

I started calling Heather a lot.  Then Lesley.  Then Heather.  Telling them what they were saying about each other.  Getting them jealous.

What could go wrong?

A lot.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2017, 05:56:48 PM »
FIGHT TIME

In hindsight, once I started hanging out with Lesley, I had surrendered control of subsequent events.  The reason was social media.  Lesley and Heather began stalking each other on Facebook and Instagram, and it was impossible to defer their fight to early December.

I actually should have known this would happen.  The catfight website i had been visiting had a story on it called VOLLEYBALL MOM CATFIGHT.  It was about a rich bitch suburban divorced mom named Michelle, whose daughter played volleyball, who wanted to fight a less-well-off mom with a daughter on the same travel volleyball team.  It occurred to Michelle how easy it is to trigger a catfight on social media, so she posted a bitchy comment on the other mom's Instagram page.  Sure enough, laater that week, the two mom's were fighting each other.  And the 2 daughters were as well.

Once Heather found out that I had spent time with Lesley, Heather and Lesley posted on each other's Instagram pages.  They then started texting each other.  And finally were calling each other, and arranging to fight at the next possible opportunity.  Which was the first weekend of November, not the first weekend of December.

Escalating the stakes of the fight was that neither had summer internships lined up for the subsequent summer.  Both had turned down other offers, and not applied at all for others, because each was hoping to work for me.

So, their fight would have both a romantic and a financial angle.  In other words, there was no way I wanted to miss this fucking fight.

And I knew Vanessa wouldn't want to miss it either.

So, I called her.  Good news--college coed bitchfight going down.

Bad news--it's going down in 5 days.  Can you make it.

Vanessa:  "Oh, I'll be there.  Where and when?"

Me:  "Halfway between Bucknell and Middlebury.  Albany, New York.  8pm Friday."

To be continued......