News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rousey vs Nunes

• 37 Replies

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: Rousey vs Nunes
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2016, 03:48:19 PM »
She would still destroy everyone from 6 down (McMann, Zingano, etc) because they have zero standup game. In the top 5, she would beat Pennington and Pena pretty easily. Nunes and Holm are physically as big as/bigger than Ronda, have good to great footwork, and have enough punching power to stop her typical rush to the clinch.

Rousey was, and is, a one trick pony. Her trainer is widely regarded as the worst coach in MMA with standup being his weak spot.

Travis Browne, Ronda's current boyfriend, was 16-2-1 and a title contender when he moved to Ronda's coach. Since then he's 2-3 and the wins were against a guy who is now retired and a guy who is no longer in UFC.

If Rousey goes to a real camp, she's got a chance. If she sticks with the fraud coach, she needs to retire.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 04:54:51 PM by Leroy Veritas »
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2016, 04:36:52 PM »
Maybe we can send Rousey to the mma.xxx.com and she can fight there now.

{alt}

{alt}

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2016, 07:52:13 PM »
Keep pace? Come on. She didn't even fight. Got hit once and panicked and froze up. She is a shell of her former self. No disrespect to Nunes but I don't know who in top 10 she can beat anymore. That Holm loss KO stole her soul. I do have guilt for the incredible turn on seeing her looking like a helpless punching bag gave me.

It would have been even better if Ronda's hair was down and we saw her fly with each punch Nunes delivered to Ronda's face. That's a turn on. Cheers! Tony
Cheers!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2016, 07:59:04 PM »
Keep pace? Come on. She didn't even fight. Got hit once and panicked and froze up. She is a shell of her former self. No disrespect to Nunes but I don't know who in top 10 she can beat anymore. That Holm loss KO stole her soul. I do have guilt for the incredible turn on seeing her looking like a helpless punching bag gave me.

It would have been even better if Ronda's hair was down and we saw her fly with each punch Nunes delivered to Ronda's face. That's a turn on. Cheers! Tony

....or no crowd, so we could hear the noises.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2016, 10:23:04 PM »
BTW, if anyone is looking for an MMA fighter to use in polls/stories, Mackenzie Dern is the one you want.

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2017, 02:38:06 AM »
After 3 weeks Nunes can not stop talking shit on Ronda.  "Saw fear in her eyes after 1st jab" Damn...

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/1/18/14310802/amanda-nunes-ronda-rousey-fear-ufc-207-mma-news

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2017, 09:20:56 AM »
Nunes would beat Rousey 100 times out of 100. Styles make fights and Rousey is way too old to learn the standup aspect of the sport well enough to handle people like Nunes and Holm that have been striking with elite coaches for years.

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2017, 10:44:54 PM »
I am a 100 percent with Dog on this one.  Both of us said Ronda would get finished in 1st.  Although I hedged at end when I saw Ronda's pretty show muscles.  At this point there is nothing Ronda could do to improve to beat Nunes.  She has no foot work or head movement and can not even take one of Nunes's jabs without going to queer street.  Sad ending for a once great champion but that is not uncommon in combat sports.  Brutal reality comes quick and it is certainly cruel.