News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Betsuneha and several hot MILFs-Office fights

• 9 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Betsuneha and several hot MILFs-Office fights
« on: December 13, 2016, 04:17:18 AM »

Betsuneha (Sunny)

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Betsuneha and several hot MILFs-Office fights
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 04:19:10 AM »

Claudia (HOT MILF)

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 04:20:41 AM »

My name is Betsuneha, but everyone calls me Sunny. I started working as Johnny's personal secretary two years ago. At the time he had been having a very kinky affair with his office manager Claudia. Besides having sex, Johnny's fantasies are female fighting, domination, and humiliation. Johnny had made it clear to me that as his personal secretary, I would have to become involved in his fantasies. I told him that I'm looking forward to it. Johnny and I spent the whole weekend in a hotel. Johnny is very sensual, and he really knows how to tease, and please. He told me that as his personal secretary, that I answer to no one but him.

Johnny and I stopped by my place Monday morning for me to change. Johnny admitted that just looking at me in my sexy office dress, long, tight black pencil skirt, white button dress blouse, 5” black stiletto heels, and dark stockings, that he was quite temped to throw me onto my bed and …..... I had to put on my makeup, and we managed to get to the office.

We walked right past everyone, and to a desk which is in it's own office, right in front of his office. He told me that this is where I'll be working. I was just familiarizing myself with the computer, when this very hot MILF, with dark red hair, is wearing this black leather micro miniskirt, a white button, dress blouse, 4” high heels and black fishnet stockings. Two other women came to the door, but didn't enter the room, and I was so concentrating on the smoking hot red head. My pussy was tingling as she walked up to my desk, and she put her hands on my desk, leaning over she said, I am Claudia, and I just want to get everything straight from the get go. I rule with an iron fist. Everyone in this office is under my control. You are going to do whatever I tell you what to do, no questions asked. I'm going to control you in any way that I want, I am in charge, and if you don't listen, I'll physically make you sorry, and I know that you spent the weekend fucking Johnny, if I ever find out that you are with my Johnny again, I'll really knock the shit out of you.

I don't know why, but my pussy is twitching, and my nipples get hard. I get a shot of adrenaline, and I can feeling my face getting redder and redder until I take the open palm of my right hand, and I smack Claudia, “bam,” hard across her face. Claudia's head swings sideways from the full force of my hard slap. Claudia puts her hand to her rosy cheek, and she screams, “You're going to be quite sorry you did that Bitch.” I stood up straight, and I put my hands on my hips and I say, “How fuckin dare you come here to start fuckin trouble you bitch. Johnny is my boss, not you, and I'll fuck and suck Johnny whenever I want, you got it.” I see Claudia's face turn bright red, and she lunges across my desk, grabbing me by my fuckin hair, and yanking, wrenching ripping out my hair, she starts dragging me across the desk, and I'm screaming as she drags me across the desk, and my I land on the floor on my knees. Claudia yanks at my hair, yanking it up and back, so that I'm looking in her face, and she starts screaming, “I'm going to make you my slave whore, I'm going to,” but before she can finish what she's saying, I lunge forward, wrapping my arms around Claudia's knees, and Claudia screams, “AAHH,” as she tackles me to floor.

She grabs my hair, as I sit up, and she pulls me off of her, and the two of us start rolling back and forth across the floor like a catfight. First Claudia is on top, then me, and then Claudia, and then me, back and forth, and now I can hear many more voices, and I realize that someone is screaming, “fight, fight two women.” I'm starting to breath a little hard, and so is Claudia, but Claudia is breathing even harder. That gives me the motovatrion as I get on top of her, and I raise up and I plop my weight down onto Claudia's stomach. “OOFF,” I knock some of the air out of her, and Claudia gasps for breath. I take the open palm of my right hand, and I start smacking the shit out of Claudia's face. I slap her first, “bam,” left cheek, then  “bam,” backhand right cheek, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” I'm slapping the sexy old whore silly.” I'm feeling quite cocky at this point, I have this hot older woman slapped silly, and there is Johnny, he's standing by the door to his office, and I could see the huge bulge in his pants. I scream, “You stupid old whore, I'm going to be your Mistress, and you'll be my slave.” Claudia starts bucking and kicking, and screaming, “get off of me bitch, get off of me,” and Claudia's hands are free. She makes a fist with her left hand, and as I lean forward to slap her face again, she sends her left fist plowing “bang,” uppercut into into my jaw. You can hear my teeth bang together and chatter in my head, and for a moment I'm seeing fuckin stars, as my head swings straight up in the air, and Claudia bucks and she kicks, and I fall right off of her, onto the floor  with a bang.

Claudia gets to her feet, and just as I start to get up onto my feet, Claudia grabs my hair and jerks me standing straight up on my feet. I scream “AAAHHH,” as she rips a hand full of my hair out of my head. I feel an explosion in my stomach. Claudia plows her left fist “boom,” into my stomach. My eyes almost bulge out of my head as I put my hands to my aching belly, and I double over, gasping for air. Claudia has my hair in her right hand, and she yanks me up straight. I scream “AAAHHH,” in pain as I let go of my stomach, and I reach for her hand in my hair, but just then, Claudia's left fist explodes “boom,” into my stomach, and now I'm really gasping for air. Claudia wrenches me up again, and I scream, “AAAHHH STOP,” as I reach up, trying to pull her hand out of my hair. She holds me up, and I'm still trying to catch my breath, and she screams right in my shocked face, “Now who's going to be the slave bitch. What's your name.” I can see that there was a large crowd of office workers, and Johnny is there, and I cry out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP.” Claudia drills her left fist, “boom,” right into the pit of my stomach, and I try to gasp a breath of air, but I can't, and all of the strength drains right out of me, and I'm seeing fuckin stars, as my knees buckle under me, and I fall to my knees right in front of Claudia. I try to roll up in a ball, but Claudia yanks at my hair, yanking me to look in her face again, laughing and screaming, “Now you're going to be my slave, what is your name slave.”

My chest is heaving up and down, and I'm desperately trying to catch  my breath. I want to say something, but I can't.. Claudia grabs my skirt and she makes it drop to the ground, and I'm in my silky black panties. The crowd is screaming. Claudia grabs me by my hair, and I'm desperately trying to get the words to come out, but I can't, as she drapes me across my desk, so that my arms are over on one side, and my legs on the other. Claudia rips my panties off, and I can hear an explosion of cheering. Claudia screams, “you better tell me your name slave, or you're going to be real sorry.” I manage to gasp out, SUN,” but this seems to infuriate Claudia, and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she “bam,” slaps my left cheek, and then “bam,” she slaps my right cheek. She starts spanking me, like a little girl, “bam, bam, bam,” left cheek, “bam, bam, bam,” right cheek, back and forth. My ass is burning now, it's on fire. I finally get enough breath back and I scream, “ST  OP,” my ass is bright red, and it's starting to turn black and blue. This bitch is leaving huge, bloody red welt marks on my ass, and she screams, “You want me to stop slave, tell me your name.” I manage to cry out, “Son eee.” Claudia stops spanking my ass, and she screams, “SLAVE SUN KNEE.” I cry out, “YES.” My ass is already all  swollen  and bloody, and all black and blue. Claudia digs her long shiny fingernails into my ass cheeks, and I scream, “AAAHHH,” in pain. Claudia screams, “”YES MISTRESS, say it.” I cry out “YES MISTRESS.” I'm still breathing hard, but this beautiful MILF red head HAS TAKEN ME OVER, AND NOW I AM TO DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS ME TO DO. I cry out, “YES MISTRESS, I'M YOUR SLAVE MISTRESS.”

I see Claudia push the crowd to the side as she made her way out of the office. I knew she wasn't finished with me yet. I knew she was coming back. Here she is. She went to get her pocket book, and when I see her break through the crowd, she has this big,thick double ended dildo in her hands. She sits me up and she un-hooks my bra, setting my tits out in the open, right in front of everyone. Then Claudia turns me over onto my back, and she inserts one side of that big cock into herself, and she climbs up on top of me on the table  Claudia sits her hot, wet cxnt right on my right tit, and I can feel my nipple getting, bigger and harder and more erect right on inside her pussy, and that long, hard cock smacks me right on my face. Claudia  screams, “kiss this cock you whore.” I grab a hold of the dildo with my right hand, and I hold it up to my mouth, and I kiss the dildo. Claudia grows visibly angry and she screams, “who gave you permission to stop kissing my cock slave.” I cry out, “I'm sorry Mistress, and I start kissing the dildo over and over again. Claudia screams, “suck it whore, suck  my cock the way you sucked Johnny's cock all weekend. You're going to be punished handsomely for that.” I stick the green dildo into my mouth, and I start sucking it, like I suck a man's cock. I'm bobbing my head up and down, and up and down. 

Claudia pulls the dildo out of my mouth, and she moves down. She guides the dildo into my cxnt, and I moan, “AAAHHH,” as the cock slides deeper and deeper into me. Claudia slaps her big tits onto my tits. I can feel my nipples rock hard, and ready to burst, and I feel her nipples trying to bore into my tits, and rub against my hardened nipples. She puts her lips to my lips and we start to duel with our tongues. We're making hot, passionate love, and Claudia is plowing that cock into me, and I'm loving it. “I'm breathing hard and making these sexy little noises, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” Our bodies are glistening in sweat. We're passionately making love, and I can't help it, I start “OOOWWWWEEE, OOOWWWEEE,” exploding, having insane orgasms over and over again.

Claudia gets up off of me, and the dildo slides right out of my wet pussy. Claudia steps over to my side, and she takes the middle finger and the pointer finger of her right hand, and she plunges them into my soaking wet pussy, and she starts plunging her fingers in and out and in and out. She masturbating me right in front of everyone that I'm going to be working with. She's fucking me with her fingers right in front of the boss, Johnny. Then she takes her other hand, and she wraps her fingers around my big, hard, erect nipple. She's tugging at my nipple, and fucking me with her fingers. I'm looking up at my 
beautiful, hot, sexy red headed Mistress, and now I'm drenched in sweat, and breathing hard and sexy, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH.” I can feel the volcano building up, and then, all of a sudden, Claudia pulls her fingers out of me. I start bouncing and dry humping. I'm humping fuckin air as I start crying out, “fuck me, please fuck me Mistress.” I can't believe I'm doing this in front of all of these people. I  start crying, have never even imagined being this humiliated before. “PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU MISTRESS, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM.” Claudia is laughing at me, everyone is laughing at me, but I'm ready to explode, and I really don't fuckin care.

I try to stick my own fingers into my cxnt, but Claudia catches my hand in mid air, and she pulls it away. I'm crying even harder now, and I'm dry humping air, and crying out, “PLEASE MISTRESS, IM BEGGING YOU.” Claudia hands me the dildo, that thick, double ended dildo as she sits down on my tits. Claudia laughs and she screams, “Now you're going to lick your Mistress into orgasm, while I allow you to fuck yourself with the dildo. I plunge that dildo right into my aching pussy, and I cry's, “Thank you Mistress. Please let me lick and kiss your pussy into orgasm.” I'm plowing that dildo in and out and in and out, and Claudia holds her soaking wet pussy right over my mouth, and I start kissing her cxnt. I'm slamming that cock in and out and in and out at a very fast pace, but my tongue is slowly lapping across Claudia's cxnt. I'm licking, and kissing, I'm making hot, fuckin passionate love to Claudia's cxnt. We start screaming, and dry squirting, the two of us at one time. “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” and then we both start squirting and squirting. I'm pounding that cock in to my cxnt over and over again. The crowd is cheering. 

Johnny and Claudia take me to Johnny's condo, and I have to make and serve them drinks, and cook dinner. When I have served dinner, Claudia makes a plate for me, and she tells me that I have to eat on the kitchen floor like a dog. No knife, no fork, no spoon. Then Claudia  makes me sit and watch Johnny making hot, passionate love to her. Then she makes me lick every last drop of Johnny's hot cum out of her.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 04:22:40 AM »

Durban (Durbanblonde)

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 04:25:10 AM »

Part 2

I've been a slut slave for about 3 months. Claudia is my Mistress, and she makes me serve and service. Then, that all changed one night. Johnny came home with a woman. I was listening to her talking before Johnny introduced us, this old whore is one really cocky, really spoiled, and really used to getting her own way bitch. I had just got home a few minutes before they walked in, and I was already planning to take a shower. Claudia was not at home, and Mistress Durban exclaimed, “My feet hurt, get over here and lick my feet.” I didn't think, it just came out of my mouth, “I'm Mistress Claudia's slave, not yours.” Durban gets up and she walks over to me, and Durban looks at me in disgust as she puts her hands on her hips, and she says, “apparently Mistress Claudia has not taught you well, when a Mistress gives you instructions, you are to follow those directions with no hesitation. Now get on your knees slave, and crawl over to where I was sitting.” I put my hands on my hips saying, “You are going to be so sorry when my Mistress gets home, and you're just a skinny, weak bitch with a big mouth.” Durban punches me “bang,” right in my nose with her right fist, and Durban wears big heavy rings on her fist. You can hear the metal of her rings bang against the bone of my nose, and blood starts rolling out of my nose. She grabs my white button blouse and she starts raising me up onto her fist. She's “bang, bang, bang, bang, giving me short jackhammer blows to my nose, hard powerful punches, and those big rings are cracking into the bone of my nose, until Blood is gushing from my nose. I can't believe this skinny old lady is beating me up like this, and I fall to my knees right in front of her, crying out, “I'm your slave Mistress, Please stop, I'm your slave, I'll do whatever you tell me to do. Please let me lick your feet Mistress.” Durban smiles and says, “that's right slave, you are lucky I don't really teach you a lesson.” I cry out, “thank you Mistress.”

Durban walks over and she sits down next to Johnny, to the left of him, and then she screams, “Alright, get over here slave. You're going to worship my feet.” I'm obedient, and I crawl over to Durban, and she screams, “take my shoe off slave, and lick and kiss my feet.” I'm licking and kissing Durban's right foot, and Durban has Johnny's pants off of him, and his big, hard cock is in her right hand. She screams, “now lick my other foot you pathetic bitch.” I remove Durban's left shoe, and I start licking and kissing her left foot. Durban says, “Where is this Mistress Claudia Johnny. Don't you want to see me knock her into a limp, bloody rag doll. I know you're going to get so excited watching me punching her so silly, that she won't even know where she is any more, and Johnny, I'll fuck you right in front of her, and I'll make her lick your cum out of my cxnt.” Suddenly, Johnny starts screaming, howling uncontrollably, as he's flinging up and down , and shooting huge glob after glob of his hot cum all over my face, all over my hair, all over my tits. Johnny is still squirting his hot cum all over me when I hear Mistress Claudia, calling out for me. “Sunny, sunny get over here.” I look at Durban, and I smile when I say, “Now you're really going to get it you stupid old whore.”

Claudia walks into the living room, and I cry out, “She wouldn't let me go Mistress. This skinny old whore beat me up, I think she broke my nose.” Durban says, “You just missed it hon, I made Johnny cum, all over your ex-slave, who is now my slave. Do you have a problem with that.”The hot red head grows visibly angry, and she puts her hands on her hips, screaming, “I most certainly do have a problem with that you skinny old slut. You're going to stay away from my man, and my slave, do you understand me.” Claudia is a confident, dominant woman, but the blonde is crazy, and cocky, and she gets up onto her feet, and she puts her hands on her hips screaming, “you stupid bitch, you think you're so tough, I'm going to knock the shit out of you, and make you my slave.” The two women lunge at each other, simultaneously. Claudia reaches out with both of her hands, reaching for Durban's hair, but Durban's right fist goes plowing “bang,” right into Claudia's nose. Durban wears big, heavy rings on her right fist, and you can hear the metal of her rings, bang against the bone of Claudia's nose, and blood is rolling from her nose.

Claudia has a slower burn with her temper, but now her face turns beet red and she just goes plowing into Durban, full force. She grabs Durban's white dress, and she shoves Durban back hard. Durban's dress rips right off of her body in Claudia's hands, as she stumbles backwards, and she loses her balance, and she falls to the floor on her ass. Claudia is cocky now, and she grabs Durban's hair with both of her hands, and she starts to drag Durban to her feet by her hair screaming, “get up you skinny, weak slut, but just as she pulls Durban up on her feet, Durban brings her right fist swinging up, and she plows it, :”bang,” uppercut to her jaw. You can hear Claudia's teeth knock together and chatter in her head, as her head swings straight up in the air, and Claudia is stood straight up on her feet. Then she starts to stumble backwards on her high heels, until her head comes back down, and when it does, Claudia is seeing stars, and her legs are wobbly. I cry out, “OH NO,” as I slowly see this skinny blonde slut, knocking the fight right out of my Mistress, but Durban is really crazy. She shows Claudia her right fist screaming, “I'm going to bash your face in with my rings you whore,” but Claudia is still dazed, and she doesn't say or do anything.

Durban grabs Claudia's bra, and she starts beating Claudia up again. I'm in total shock that this skinny, weak looking whore is beating up my Mistress. She has her right fist balled up hard and tight, and she's “bang, bang, bang,” knocking it over and over again into Claudia's left eye, and then “bam, bam, bam,” in her left eye. She leaves a gash on Claudia's cheek, below her eye, and blood is rolling from the gash.
Claudia is starting to get scared, she's afraid that Durban is going to bash her face in, and desperately she starts crying out, “ALRIGHT, YOU WIN, ENOUGH YOU WIN.” Several people yell out, “ENOUGH,” but suddenly I realize that Johnny is sitting next to me, and when I grab his cock, it's as solid as a flag poll, and Johnny starts crying out, “You're far from finished with Claudia, right Durban.”   
Claudia cry's out, “NOOOO PLEASE stop,” but Durban is having a good time, and she really wants to give Johnny a good show. She raises her fists up like a man, and she starts pummeling Claudia's big, sexy tits. Right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, back and forth and back and forth until both of Claudia's tits are swollen and black and blue.” Durban laughs as she screams, “Alright, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell everyone that you're my slave, and that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on, you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.”

Claudia has never even considered being submissive. She wants to end this event with all of her dignity in tact. She starts begging Durban “ENOUGH, PLEASE I'm begging you, LET ME GO.” Durban's temper seems to explode once again. Claudia's bra is hanging right across her stomach, and Durban grabs it, and starts using it to pulling Claudia into her fist, “bang, bang, bang, bang,” over and over again until first blood is gushing out of Claudia's nose, and then Claudia starts crying out, “I'm your slave Mistress. I'm your fuckin slave Mistress. I'll do anything, anything you want me to do.” The crowd is cheering.

Durban comes over to me, and she says, “Now Sunny, sit over here and spread your legs apart. Now you're going to get to experience your tough Mistress being subservient to you. Now it's her turn to lick you into orgasm.  I'm looking at Durban, and I can see her muscles on her well toned body. She might be skinny, but that stomach is rock hard. The thin blonde sits down on the chair, and she lowers her panties, and she makes the red head crawl in between her legs, and kiss her pussy. The hot blonde moans, “AAAHHH,” as she feels Claudia's lips touch her smokin hot pussy. I see tough, dominant Claudia, with her attitude totally 180 degree's. Claudia is licking and kissing Durban's cxnt. She's making hot love to her Mistress' soaking wet pussy, until “OOOWWWEEE, OOOWWWEEEE, OOOWWWEEE,” she makes her have one explosive orgasm after another.  Then Durban screams, “Now bitch, lick and kiss Sunny's cxnt. Lick Sunny into orgasm you stupid bitch.” Claudia starts licking and kissing my cxnt. Beautiful, tough, red headed Mistress Claudia is submissive, and she's making love to my pussy with her tongue, and her lips, licking my pussy, kissing my soaking wet pussy over and over again, until I start OOOWWEEE,  OOOWWWEEE,” exploding over and over again.   

Durbin laughs as she has Johnny's big, hard erect cock in her hand. Durbin gets up pulling Johnny up too. Durbin laughs as she picks up the remote control from the table, and I hear this squeaky noise coming from above. There is a hoist, with several ropes attached, and cuffs on the ropes. Durban tells me to stand under one side of the ropes, and she cuffs my wrists and my feet. Then she makes Claudia stand directly in front of me, standing face to face, and Durban attaches the cuffs to Claudia's wrists and her feet.  Durban pulls out that a big, thick, double ended dildo. She inserts one end of the dildo into my cxnt, and the other end into Claudia's cxnt. Then she pushes the button on the remote, which pulls both of us up. Our huge exposed breasts are slapping into the others, and our big, erect nipples are dueling. Durban laughs and she screams, “now you're going to fuck each other into orgasm.”

This is so erotic to me. Red headed Claudia is such a woman, such a hot, hot woman. I stick my tongue into her mouth, and we start kissing passionately, as we start swinging back and forth, fucking each other with that big, hard double ended cock. We're suspended in mid air and making hot passionate love. We take our tongues out of each other's mouths for a moment, and I look down and I see Johnny's big, rock hard cock in Durban's right hand. She's jerking Johnny off with those big, rings on her fingers, and I can almost feel Mistress Durban's rings masturbating my pussy, as hot, red headed Claudia is plowing that rubber cock into my cxnt., I start pushing back, fucking Claudia like a man, and we start tonguing each other until “OOOWWWEEE, OOOWWWEEEE, OOOOWWEEEE,” we have earth shattering explosion after explosion.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2016, 04:28:22 AM »

Wanda (MILF)

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2016, 04:31:44 AM »

Part 3

I'm at the office, and I'm dressed up in my sexy black pencil skirt, my white ruffled button, dress blouse. My 5” stiletto heel shoes, and my dark stockings. I'm the only one there, everyone else had left except for me and Johnny. The doors are locked, so you can just imagine my shock as I hear the loud sound of high heels reverberating coming from the front door. I turn around and I see this mature brunette, with perhaps the largest set of tits I have ever seen, and they're hanging halfway out of her low cut black mini dress and push up bra. The attractive older woman starts calling out, “JOHNNY, JOHNNY GET OUT HERE.” She walks right towards me calling out, “Who are you bitch.” I say, “I'm Sunny, and,” I'm about to explain who I am, but before I can finish what I was saying, Wanda takes the open palm of her right hand, and she smacks me hard, “bang” right across my face, snapping my head sideways, and my fuckin ears are ringing from the full force of her hard smack. Wanda grabs me by my sexy white button blouse , and she holds me up, so that my feet are practically dangling in mid air, and she screams right in my shocked face. “You're a useless whore that is here for my husband and my enjoyment and entertainment, do you understand this.” I can see Johnny walk into the room, and I cry out, “Johnny, Johnny please help me,” but this only seems to anger this crazy bitch even more, and she throws me, like a rag doll, ripping my white dress blouse right off of my stomach. Buttons flew in every direction as I go stumbling backwards on  my high heels until “boom,” my body hits the wall hard, and bang, my head does too. I bounce off of the wall, and  Wanda grabs me by my bra. She pulls it right off of my tits, and when she lets go of it, my bra slides right down and is hanging over my stomach. Wanda grabs my nipples with both of her hands, and she twists my nipples, and I scream, “AAHH STOP,” Wanda is dominant over me, and I'm too scared to do anything to anger this big, tough woman. Wanda grabs my hair with her right hand, and she holds her left fist in my face, and she shows me her ring screaming, “Do you see this ring. This is my wedding ring. Disobey me you worthless submissive whore, and I'll knock each and every one of your teeth right out of that big mouth of yours, and I'll bash your face in with it, teach you a little respect for my marriage.” I'm looking at Wanda's big, thick, shiny gold metal wedding ring, and before I can think, Wanda cracks that ring, “bang” right into my mouth. You can hear the metal of her ring, my lips split open under that fuckin wedding ring.

I put my hand to my lips, and seeing my blood I start crying out, “PLEASE STOP, I'M BLEEDING. LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO ME.” but Wanda is crazy, and she isn't going to stop. I can see the bright, gold ring coming right at my face again. She plows it, “bang,” right into  my nose, snapping my head back, and making my nose bleed, and I just go stumbling backwards on  my high heels, until I fall right over onto my ass on the floor with a bang. I'm just sitting there with blood rolling from my nose, and my busted lip, and I don't say anything, I'm fuckin startled. Wanda grabs my hair and she stands me up again. I scream, “AAAHHH, ENOUGH,” as she yanks my fuckin hair out of my head. Tears start rolling from my eyes, and I cry out, “PLEASE, YOU WIN, I HAD ENOUGH. PLEASE I'LL BE OBEDIENT.”

Wanda puts her hands on her hips screaming, “Yes, you will be obedient slave. Now take your clothing off.” I know that Wanda can knock the shit out of me, and I really don't want to be punched bloody any more. I remove every stitch of my clothes, crying out, “YES MISTRESS.” Wanda leaned over and she ran her tongue across my right nipple, slowly, almost teasing my nipple with her tongue. I moan “AAAHHH,” involuntarily, as I feel the temperature in my body elevate, and my already swollen nipples, gets harder, and more erect. This crazy bitch, touches my pussy. She shoves her finger into my pussy, just a little, and I'm so fuckin embarrassed. I try to shove down, on her finger, but she pulls it away, and I cry out “PLEASE.” Wanda starts rubbing her finger back and forth across my crotch, I'm desperately trying to get her finger into my cxnt, and I cry out involuntarily, “PLEASE,” Wanda laughs viciously as I cry out, PLEASE,” I'm desperately trying to get her to masturbate me, but she won't. I'm fidgeting around, and I cry out, “PLEASE FUCK ME MISTRESS.” Wanda takes her hand out from between my legs, and she holds her left fist right in my face screaming, “Do you see this ring. You're going to beg me to fuck you with this ring whore.”

Tears of excitement start streaming down my cheeks, as I start crying out, Fuck me with your ring Mistress, please, I'm begging you, please fuck me with your wedding ring Mistress.” I'm in Ecstasy. Wanda takes the middle finger of her left hand, the one with her ring, and she shoves it right into my cxnt. There's a button inside my cxnt, it's that special place that even I can't find on occasion, and Wanda has found it. She massaging my special spot with her big, wide gold metal ring, and I can't remember ever being this excited. I'm jumping up and down, trying to dance on Wanda's finger. Then she pulls her finger away from my cxnt again. I was just about to cum, and it stopped. I became anxious and angry, and I start screaming, “fuck me bitch. You better fuck me with that ring.” Wanda punches me, “bang,” right in my mouth again, right with that big, metal ring.  She screams, “who gave you permission to speak whore. How fuckin dare you tell me what to do. Now i'm really going to teach you a fuckin lesson.” She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” knocking her fist over and over again into my mouth. She's cracking my fuckin teeth right out of my face with her gold wedding ring. She's bashing my teeth in. I become panic stricken. Tears are overflowing from my eyes and I start spitting blood, and bloody teeth right out of my mouth. I'm crying out, “PLEASE, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY MISTRESS,” but that doesn't stop Wanda from beating me up. She holds me by my hair to hold my head still, and she starts swinging her upper body from side to side. Then she holds my face so that she starts smacking my face silly with her big, heavy tits. Back and forth and back and forth, her big, sexy titties are smacking across my face, and Wanda's huge, hard, erect baby bottle sized nipples are poking into my cheeks, and into my eyes.

The pain and the eroticism of my new Mistress beating my face up with her tits, blacking my eyes with her hard nipples is making my boiling hot juices overflow out of my soaking wet pussy, and I can't help it. I just have to insert my fingers into  my cxnt, but my Mistress catches me. She stops smacking my face with her tits, and she grabs my hand, pulling my fingers out of my cxnt. Mistress screams, “did I give you permission to fuck yourself you whore bitch. Wanda takes the middle finger of her left hand, the one with her big, hard metal wedding ring, and she plows it into  my cxnt. She has me by my hair with her right hand, and she's fucking me with her ring, harder, faster, harder faster, and me, I'm jumping, I'm screaming, “fuck me, oh yes, fuck me Mistress.” Wanda is crazy, she pulls her finger out of my cxnt. She holds her fist in my face, screaming insanely, “who gave you permission to speak you worthless, pathetic whore bitch.” I'm jumping, humping fuck air, I want to, no I need to squirt. I'm crying hysterically, and making these sexy noises, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH.” Wanda screams, “You want to cum so bad, don't you slut.” I start shaking my head yes, over and over again, and tears are mixing with my blood and my black eye makeup, and it's streaking down my cheeks. You want me to fuck you with this ring, didn't you. “I'm on the verge of a super explosion. The volcano is ready to erupt 9.2 on the scale. I'm shaking my head, PLEASE FUCK ME MISTRESS.”

Wanda take the ring, once again that big wedding ring and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” bashing my face in. She's knocking my nose in with that big hard metal ring over and over again until blood is squirting out of my nose. I silly, I'm laughing hysterically, and I'm sexually crazed, and I am losing it. Wanda drags me to the floor by my hair, and she sits right on my face, facing my feet. Her big ass is covering my whole face. My big, broken, swollen nose slides into her ass hole, and Wanda is fuckin my nose with her ass hole. I stick  my tongue out and I can taste her pussy. My tongue is upside down as I find her clitoris, and I'm fucking it with my tongue. Wanda sticks her finger into my pussy. She starts fuckin me hard, right with her wedding ring. She sliding that ring in and out and in and out, and I start “OOOOWWWEEEE, OOOOWWWWEEEE, dry squirting on my Mistress; wedding ring, and my Mistress start dry squirting. Wanda rips her ring out of my cxnt and she raises up over me. I'm bucking, my hips are flying in the air as I'm dry squirting insanely. Then she lowers her pussy onto my face, and I start licking her with a severe passion, licking and eating her cxnt as she plunges her finger, the one with that ring into my pulsating pussy, and the two if us are screaming and screaming at the top of our lungs as Wanda, my Mistress and I squirt and squirt, and explode and explode.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2016, 04:33:43 AM »

Part 4

I get home to Johnny's condo, and I'm a fuckin mess, covered in cum and sweat and blood, and tears and makeup. I try to walk quickly to my room, but Durban cuts me off, and she is pissed off when she see's me. She screams, “what have you been up to slave.” I show her my cracked teeth, and she can see my bloody, swollen, black and blue face. I cry out, “I'm sorry Mistress. Johnny's wife beat me up and made me her slave.” Durban screams, “Johnny's wife.” I cry out, “yes, she has the biggest breasts I have ever seen.” Durban screams, “I'll take care of her later, but for now, my pussy need cleaning.” I cry out, “alright I'll take care of your pussy, but I have to clean myself up first.” Durban starts punching my face with her fully ringed right fist. She “bang, bang, bang, bang,” breaks my nose. I feel the bone of my nose break and crack, and blood is gushing from my nose. Then she starts using those ring,. Those big rings on my teeth. She's “bang, bang, bang,” bashing my teeth in. She's punching my teeth right out of my mouth. My lips are busted open again, and my blood is dripping off my chin and onto my white dress blouse.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2016, 04:34:46 AM »

Part-5

The door fly's open and in walks Johnny, and Wanda is all dressed up in her black mini dress again.  Wanda puts her hands on her hips, and screams, “what do you think you're doing with  my slave you bleached blonde whore.” Durban puts her hands on her hips and she screams, “You really are a fat titted old cow, aren't you.” Wanda takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps “bam,” right across her face, swinging her head to the side from the full force of her hard smack. Durban puts her hand to her cheek screaming, “You're going to be mighty sorry you did that you fuckin cow.” Wanda holds her left fist up in Durban's face screaming, “Do you see this ring, this is my wedding ring. You're going to stay away from my husband, or I'll knock your teeth out with this ring, and I'll teach you to respect my marriage.” Just then Durban takes her tightly balled up left fist, and she plows it, “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Wanda's stomach. Wanda is caught totally off guard, and her eyes almost bulge out of her head as she grabs her aching belly, and she doubles over in pain, gasping for air. Durban is crazy and she grabs Wanda's hair and she yanks her head up, then she shoves it down as she raises her right knee, and Wanda's jaw smacks right into Durban's rising knee, and her head swings straight up in the air.

Wanda starts to stumble backwards on her high heels until her head comes down, and when it does,m Durban grabs Wanda's low cut black dress with both of her hands, and she holds her up, screaming right in Wanda's shocked face, “You fat fuckin whore, I'm going to punch you silly, and then I'll use those fat cow tits of yours as punching bags, and after I beat you up, I'll pull your precious wedding ring right off of your finger,” and Wanda doesn't say anything, she's fuckin startled. Durban shoves Wanda back hard, so hard that Wanda's dress and push up bra rips right off of her body in Durban's hands, and Wanda's goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Durban walks towards Wanda and she's laughing and screaming, “I'm really going to enjoy this cow,” but before she can grab Wanda's hair, Wanda grabs Durban's hair and she starts shaking her like a rag doll, swinging her around in a circle until Durban trips and falls to the floor. Wanda is still yanking at Durban's hair screaming, “get up you skinny,” but before Wanda can finish what she was saying, Durban lunges forward and she wraps her arms around Wanda's knees. She tackles Wanda to the floor, and Wanda falls right over onto her ass on the floor with a bang.

Durban leaps on top of Wanda, but as she starts to sit up on Wanda's stomach, Wanda reach up and she grabs Durban's blonde hair, and she bucks and she kicks, and Wanda is bigger and stronger than Durbin, and she manages to pull her off of her, and now Wanda gets on top of Durban. She grabs Durban's wrists and she start struggling hard to hold them down to the floor. Durban is struggling hard to, but Wanda is bigger and stronger and she overpowers Durban, and she holds Durban's wrists down to the floor. Then she raises up over her, pinning her wrists with her knees. She renders Durban totally helpless, and now Wanda is in charge.

Johnny pulls me sitting down on the couch with him, and his big, hard erect cock is out of his pants, and I wrap my hand around it. Wanda is infuriated, her face is beet red, and she starts twisting her upper body from side to side. Wanda's big, sexy tits are back and forth, and as Wanda' leans forward, she starts “boom, boom, boom, boom,” back and forth across Durban's face. It is much hotter watching Wanda slapping another woman silly, then it was when she was smacking my face silly with her tits, and I grab Johnny's hand and place it in my crotch. Durban's face is beet red, she's totally humiliated by Wanda's big tits smacking the shit out of her, but suddenly Wanda lets out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAHHHHHHH,” from the pain, as Durban clamps her teeth down on Wanda's huge right breast. Wanda manages to leap up off of Durban, trying to get to her feet, but she trips over Durban's legs, and she falls sitting down on her ass, rubbing her aching, bloody breast, and crying out, “You bit me you whore, you fuckin bit me. I'm going to kill you.” Durban gets to her feetand she puts her hands on her hips screaming, “You think you're going to kill me. Get up on your feet you fat cow, lets see just how tough you really are.”

Slowly Wanda gets to her feet, and she's still trying to rub the pain out of bloody, aching breast. Durban holds her fists up screaming, “Come on you fat cow, what did you have enough, are you ready to be my slave.” Wanda raises her fists up too, and the two women just stand there, both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight. Durban moves in closer with her left fist, but as Wanda raises up to block Durban's punch, Durban takes her right fist, the one with her big rings and she plows it, “bang,” right into Wanda's nose. Wanda's head snaps back, and Wanda stumbles backwards on her high heels, and she has blood rolling from her nose. Wanda puts her hand to her nose and seeing her blood she screams, “You made me bleed you skinny old whore, I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you. I'll knock each and every one of your teeth right out of that big mouth of yours.” Wanda pulls her left fist all the way back and she goes right after Durban, screaming how she's going to kill her. “I'm going to kill you, I'm going to fuckin kill you.” She sends her fist right at Durban's face, but quickly Durban manages to step to the side and out of the way, and as Wanda goes stumbling right past her quite off balance, Durban spins around and she runs right after Wanda, grabbing her hair with both of her hands, she shoves Wanda forward, “bang,” face first into the wall. Wanda screams, “AAAHHH,” from the shock of having her face smacked right into the wall. Durban spins Wanda around, and she pounds her left  fist, “boom,” right into Wanda's stomach, screaming, “You're not going to kill anyone you fat cow.” Wanda's eyes almost bulge out of her head as she puts her hands to her aching bally, and she bends over in pain, gasping for air.

Wanda really isn't prepared for how crazy Durban is. Durban grabs Wanda's hair with her right hand and she pulls Wanda standing straight up. Wanda screams, “AAHH MY HAIR,” and she reaches up, trying to pull Durban's hand out of her hair, and as she does, Durban smashes her fist, “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Wanda's stomach again. Wanda gasps, “OOOFFF,” for air as she doubles over in pain gasping for air again. Durban screams, “alright cow, are you ready to give me that ring, or do I really have to knock the shit out of you.” Wanda is still bent over in pain, and Durban grows impatient, and she grabs Wanda by her hair and she pulls her forward. She drags her first onto her hands and knees, and then flat on her stomach.” Wanda gasps out, “PLEA-SE,” Durban leaps onto Wanda's back, and Wanda gasps, “OOFF.” Durban grabs Wanda's left wrist, and she pulls it up behind Wanda's back, and Wanda screams, “AAAHHH, LET GO.” Durban is twisting Wanda's arm up behind her back screaming, “Now you're going to beg me to pull your precious wedding ring off of your finger you cow.” Tears are welling in Wanda's eyes and she's screaming, “MY ARM YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK IT, AAHH, AAHH,” ALRIGHT, TAKE IT, TAKE MY FUCKIN RING.” Durban grabs the finger, the one with Wanda's wedding ring, and she pulls it right off of Wanda's finger. Then she puts it on her own right hand, and now she has rings on all of her finger.

Durban gets up and she sits down right next to me, with Johnny on the other side of me, and Durban grabs my soaking wet panties and she pulls them down. Then she takes her right hand, and she plunges all of her finger on her right hand, with all of those big, metal rings, and she starts masturbating me. She plowing those rings in and out and in and out of my cxnt, and I start “OOOHHH MMMMYYYY, GGGGOOOODDD, OOOOWWWWEEE OOOWWWWEEEEE< exploding over and over again right on Durban's finger........................................

Offline betnsuneha

• fight in classy outfit
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2016, 11:31:00 AM »
wow great set of story johnny..and thanks