News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Chun li vs Jun rematch.

• 2 Replies

Offline lilguy

• http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/lilguy31/profile
Chun li vs Jun rematch.
« on: December 13, 2016, 04:45:10 PM »
little commission I did

In the empty warehouse two fighters was meeting. The warehouse had a large mat in the middle.  Chun Li came out of a darkness with a wicked smile across her lips.  Her had her stockings on showing, showing long and thick muscles legs. Her large breast was swaying back and forth. The Asian Beauty was looking for a fight.  It would be a private fighting, no hold bars.  It was rough and sexual. Chun-Li is wearing a qipao that is blue with golden accents, white combat boots, a blue leotard under her qipao with dark brown sheer pantyhose on her legs and a blue thong underneath. Chun-Li is also wearing her hair in "ox horns" with silk brocades and ribbons in her hair. She has large spiked bracelets on his wrist. She has on pink lipstick and red eyeshadow.

“Ready to fight Jun”

Jun Kazama is 43 years old and she's wearing a white cloth outfit with large black bird emblems on the left leg and she's also wearing a black scarf. She is wearing her white headband and she also wears dark colored sandals with one toe covered in black. He breast wasn’t as big as Chun Li. Chun Li had thick G’s and Jun was only D’s but her body was very firm. She had a classic beautiful look of a hot cougar.  Her breast was very frim showing her hard nipples poking against the fabric.

“Ready…going to beat you this time”

Chun Li laughed. Her might breast shaking

“Surprise after the beating I gave you last time. Much admit. Give you credit form getting back up”

Jun remember. She thought back to Chun Lie beating her before.  It was in private Gym. Jun was mostly naked. His shirt was ripped showing have her tits out. She was laying in the pool of her own Juices. Chun Li stood over her with her muscles glisten. She had smiled licking her fingers clean of her Juices. She had her hand on her chest laughing. That night she draped her over her shoulder having her way with me

“Think you like what I did with your old woman” Chun Li said now in the present

“Don’t get to cocky. Think you’re looking for a hot milk. Little lady. Know you naughty girls wanting to get spank.  Come to teach some manners”

Chun Li licked her lips and walked to her. She pushed her tits against her. Jun felt the heaviness. Both were tall. Jun was an inch or so taller. She grabbed Chun Li shoulder and pushed her down

“On your back…Why am I not surprise” Jun Said

“Guess the fighting started then”

She leaped up and did a kicked to Jun chest. She followed it with a swing to her. Jun slide back and put her shoulder up to block it. She went for a big swing getting it. She put up her shoulders and blocked the punch

“You’re not going to beat me with the same moves” Jun Said

She moved in and grabbed Chun Li arm.  Jun turn her body and slammed an elbow into her stomach making her gasp for air and then ribs. She got under Chun Li large breast putting the back of her shoulder and neck under it and grabbed her arms. She went to lifted her up and flipped her down on the mat

“Those ludicrously size breast not going to help you now” Jun Said

She slammed down on the with an elbow and then wrapped her legs around her neck and squeezed She pulled back Chun Li’s arms. Chun Li was being squeezed.  On Jun pants were little images of crows, black crews that fit well with the color palette of her outfit.  Chun Li heave, her breast waving back and fourth

“I don’t know you seem to like them when I smothered you with them” She Said “You were practically soaking your panties”

Chun Li used her might legs to pushed off the grounds and grabbed Jun legs. Chun body twist as she manages to get to her feet.  Jun legs were still around her. She lifted Jun up and slammed her down on the mat.  She slammed her foot down on her back and then slammed her ass down on the center of the spine. Her legs wrapped around her in a scissors hold

“You remember these legs…these ones that crush. Feel them. I do love when your hand were around them, on your knees eating my cxnt.  My legs would have squeezed around you like a melon. You tried to part them but never could”

“Argggggg”  Jun screamed pain

“Ounce these legs wrapped around you the fight” Chun Li Said

She squeezed as her fingers went through Jun hair. She pulled back. Chun Li touch herself. She was playing with her breast through her shirt through and open. She unbuttons one of her buttons molding on her tits. She was licking lips

“Think I could break those ribs” She Said

Jun was trying to part her strong legs. She had thick thighs around her waist.  She felt the sweat on Jun stockings. Jun went down her pants. She was playing her pussy. She was playing with her clit. She was rubbing her pussy lips. Jun was making her moaned. Her fingers pushed deep inside her. She was parting her pussy lips.  She was pushing her finger deep into her. She was parting her pussy lips and deep against her clit. She was rubbing her pussy lips.  Her finger squeezed around her

“Ahhhhhhhhh fuck…fuck” Chun Li Said

She tried to keep the hold but Jun was quite skilled, playing with her like a harp. The pussy lips were dripping down her hands.    He pussy was making loud splotching sounds. Jun smiled as she saw the wetness in Chun Li building. She tried to squeezed around Jun harder to bruises her ribs

“Face, it loves, you may be the strongest woman. But when it comes to sex you’re a weak amateur”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh that’s hit the spot” Chun Li moaned.

She gasped biting her lip. Her eyes flicked as she was loosening her gripped on her.  Jun manage to get out. Chun Li tried to grabbed her but Jun did a back flipped back. She caught Chun Li in the face with a kick knocking her back. Jun licked her finger tasting Chun Li Juices. She had a long leg reach then Chun Li.  Chun Li was circles around her. Chun Li licked her lips

“You won’t be able to avoid me for long. Going to have my fist up that tight little cxnt of yours Jun. Going to make you scream. It was like music to my ears last time.  After all it nothing better than make a desperate housewife fulfilled

“Nothing desperate about me” Jun Said making a tiger stance

Chun li with with a fury of kicks to her.   Jun dodge moving out of the way. She caught Chun Li with an elbow to the face and then slammed two palms against her chest. She ran and did a front kicked to her chest and knocked her down with a double foot kicked.  Jun landed back on her feet and got on top of her.  She opens her outfit, ripping the fabric of Chun Li top. It revealed a Lacey bra with Chun Large breast on

“Mmmmmm nice…did always like managing those proud tits of yours” Jun moaned

She punched her breast, one a time switching from fist.  It was hard lefts and rights to her. The breast was shaking.  The flesh was vibrating through every inch of her its making sweat flying off her. She went under her bra and squeezed. She twisted her nipples. Chun Li moaned as she pulled on her nipples

“Look like those big pink nipples going to be black and blue after I am done with you” Jun Said

Jun smiled with pleasure as she saw the bruises across her tits.  Chun Li body was tight in the corset around her waisted pushing up her breast. She did a hard slapped across her breast. The sound of the slapped was echoing through the place.

“You always did like it rough” She Said

“Me as I recalled you’re the one who wanted to get spanked” Chun Li Said

“You wished. I know you love my firm tits. Not as big of yours but nice and firm. Big two.  Have some milk in it? Know you want them. But guess what…you’re not seeing these tonight”

Chun Li tried to grabbed them. Jun grabbed her wrist and pushed it down. She kissed her. Their soft lips pressed together.  They did an open mouth kissed as Jun explored her body. Her tongue was twisting into each other. Their tongue wrapped around each other like two snakes.  She squeezed her tits.  It was leaving finger prints against. Chun Li body blushed. She pulled on Chun Li pants and pushed them back and expose her Pussy

“You shaved just for me…how nice” She Said

She ran her tongue up and down her face. She nibbled on the side of her neck leaving sickies against against. She licked behind her ear. Her tongue was flicking against her. Jun ran her hands against her hair.  Their bodies were grinding into each other

“Going to finger fucked that tight pussy of yours” Jun Said “Well not so tight you do have a lot of partners”

She broke the kiss, leaving a necklace of saliva against her.  She sucked on her lips. Her finger pushed in Chun Li pussy

“Luckily that pussy was warmed up” Jun Said

She kept her elbow on her neck pressing hard against her. Chun Li pussy lips were wrapped around her fingers as she was pushing it in and out down to knuckles.  Chun Li gasped as Jun knuckles pushed deep into her

“Ahhhhhhhh hotshot” Chun Li moaned

She came.  Chun Li squeezed her thighs against her hand. Chun Li screamed as she started to cum squirting through her out fit

“Ahhhh fuck” Chun Li screamed

She started to cum. Chun Li pussy squirted.  Her knuckles were against her clit making her screamed with delight and pleasure.  She nibbles the front of Chun Like neck sucking her.  She then ran her tongue down licking her side breast.  She was licking the top of her tit. Her tongue was coming down against her. She sucked her nipple sucking it and nibbling it. She parted her finger showing the stickiness in front of him. She sucked her nipples tasting the sweetest of it. Chun Li grabbed her. Chun Li grabbed her neck and squeezed. She grabbed her chest and pushed it against it. It made a loud honking sound. Chun Li pushed her off.  Chun like got up and kicked her in the stomach. She did a flipped kicked knocking Jun back sliding across the mat. Chun Li looked at her piped shirt

“That was a new outfit” She

She took off the top of her outfit. She had her a tight and shred body. Her abs were rock solid. Her abs looked solid steal. She clenches her fist and made and come here motion. Chun Li waited for her to do a kicked. She dodges the kicked and caught her with a punch

“Got to be faster than that” Chun Li Said

“You don’t need speed when you have skill” Jun Said

She slammed her knee into her stomach. She slammed her fist against her ears. She slammed her elbow against Chun Li face knocking her back. She leaped up running across her chest to knock her back ward. She leaped in the air on top of her.  Chun Li rolled out of the way and got to her feet. Jun tried to for another kick but this time Chun Li caught her and parried with slapped her across the face. It dazes her. She grabbed Jun and shoved her tongue in her mouth. Her tongue went deep into her mouth. She grabbed her ass as she kissed. She was taken her breath away. She broke the kiss making a necklace of saliva.

“Like that don’t you”

She went and did a round house kicked to her. Chun Li ducked and grabbed her ass as giving it a slapped. She picked her up and slammed her to the mat.  Chun Li stomped her foot on her stomach drilling her foot in. She put her foot against her neck. Chun Li ran her hands through her hair

“All ways did love you on your back” Chun Lois Said

She got on top of her and slammed her breast against face. She was smothering her. She squeezed her crotch

“Been waiting for that ass for a while” Chun Li Said

She put her on her knees and pulled down he pants. She saw some of her pink panties.  She grabbed it and pulled backed the paints.  She pushed her fingers into her ass and pussy. She was rubbing against her. Jun grabbed the mat moaning with pleasure. It shooked her. She pushed her fingers into her ass and pussy playing with it like a bowl balls. She grabbed the back of her hair and pulled it back. Jun gasped. The fingers hit her clit. Jun was trying to pull away but Chun Li wouldn’t let her. She slapped her ass nice and hard. The ass Jiggled.

“Going to spread you nice and wide” She Said

She pushed her tongue deep into her asshole. Jun moaned with bloody murder.  Jun bit he lip.  She slammed an elbow on her chest

“Let’s see if I can have pushed my fist deep inside you” She Said

She twisted her fist into her and pushed deep inside her. Jun tried to pull away from her. The fist was going in and out. Jun tighten her pussy around her.  Jun screamed as she was starting to cum. The pussy sprayed on the floor leaving a puddle

“Well Well surprise surprise. Look at you, in the Pool of your own Juices again” Jun Said

She grabbed Jun and lifted her up and slammed her down. She places her face into the puddle of Pussy Juice. She took off her shoes and tossed it.  She grabbed her pants. She pulled it down and tossed it aside.

“Give me those panties” Chun Li Said

Jun was fighting back kicking her. Chun Li got around her and keep her up.  She grabbed her and grabbed her neck. She was fingering her pussy. She kissed Jun licking her face.

“Your right. I been waiting those firm tits for a while” Chun Li Said “Been thinking about since I first touch it. Wanting my lips wrapped around it”

Jun used her long legs to stretch out enough to kick Chun Li in the face even though she was behind her.  It knocked Chun Li back. Chun Li felt some blood on her lip. She wiped.

“Oh, now we having a fight” Chun Li Smirked

“Well I knew this wasn’t going to be a slapped fight” Jun Said

She did a sliding slide kicked, going across the man. She caught her in the chest. Chun Li swung. Jun did a power strike glowing. It knocked her across the mat and out of it against the pillar. Jun ran at her slamming into her chest hers

“Those air bags wont absorbed all this damage “Jun Said

She grabbed Chun Li bra and snapped it up. Her tits were on display. She grabbed them and sucked them.  She ravages Chun Li breast pushing her against the Pillar. She gripped her roughly and grabbed her ass. She was massaging each ass cheek molding it like claw. Her salvia was dripping down Chün Li nipples. She grabbed her panties and ripped it off. She was pushing finger inside her

“Cum for me” She Said

Chun Li screamed as she came against her. Chun Li grabbed Jun by the back of the hair and pushed her face into her tits.

“You want my breast have them…choke on them” She Said

She turns around to slammed her against the wall.  She picked her up and wrapped Jun legs around her.  Jun was trying to get air

“What the matter little girl…These tits too big for you. Your eyes were bigger than your mouth” Chun Li gag

She was choking Chu li with her nipple. Jun was punching her trying to knocking her back. Chun Like quickie slammed her down and ripped her panties. She stuffed it in her mouth making het sated her own wetness. Chun Li Slammed her elbow down on her back. She grabbed the back of her hair was was slamming against the mat. She stomped on the back of her head

“Told you I was going to have those tits…And I will have them right now” chun Li Said

She started tearing off the top of her clothes. She punched Jun in the stomach making her gasp. She was down to her bra.  It was a pink number

“How cute”” Chun Li Said

She snapped off the bra and grabbed her from behind. She squeezed her tits. She started massaging them with her hands.  Chun Li picked her up and swung her around. Jun moaned as her firms titties were massage

“Nice size for my hands. Can really get a good GRIP” Chun Li said digging her nails

“Ahhhhhhhhhh dammit…dammit” Jun Said fighting back with her elbows

She pushed her Chun Li back and grabbed her arm. She did flip Chun Li over with a Judo flipped but Chun Li grabbed her legs and got her down to the ground. She got on top of her with a couple of punches that Chun Li blocked Chun Li caught her with a right hook.  She had Jun on her back and put her wrist over each other hold her down. She sucked her tits nibbling on it

“Ohhhhhhh fuck”  Jun Said biting her lower lip

“Shame that Lover of yours don’t know how to control your body. Been trained by Master and Mistress to please a woman, traveling around the world in tournaments. You haven’t fought it as many”

“Dammit…take them out…take them out”” Jun moaned

“No way Slut there all mind” Chun Li Said taking with her mouth Full

Jun came with a multiple climax before her. Her body quivering against.  It was drench with sweat. Her body bruises by the attacks that was happen to her.  Chun Li rubbed her fingers across her lips

“Taste yourself…TASTED IT!!!” She Said

Chun Li was forcing her to lick every drop.  Chun Li sucked her tits till milk came out. She tasted it making Jun cum again

“You’re not doing so good” She Said

She went for a pin but Jun kicked out. Chun Li slapped her again and again till she was daze. She was giving her vicious beatings giving her punches

“Don’t worry. wont bruise that face too much” chun Li Said “After all Want to look at it later when I am fucking it”

She stood up and came down with her knees on Jun chest. Jun moaned as her knees was drilled in. She squeezed her legs around Jun already bruise wasted

“I guessing you won’t be pin. or taped out guess I got to KNOCK you out

Chun Li picked her up to do a body slammed. Jun manage to kicked her with the long legs of hero’s in the head.  Jun kicked her on the side with a kick before falling. Chun Li still stood.  Jun did a hand stand kicked and knocked her back.   Jun grabbed some ribs that were bruise as she faces Chun Li.  Chun Li moved to punched her ribs making her moaned. She grabbed her into a bear hug. Jun head butted her to knocked her back. She waited hoping to used Chun Li strength against her. Chun Li charge with a hard parry that Jun barely dodge. She grabbed Chun Li arm and swung her into the pillar. She started working her back with strikes

“Argo, you sneak bitch” Chun Li Said

She grabbed the back of her hair and leaped on her back. She used Chun Li hair to balance. She she pushed her foot into her back and then fail backward to flipped Chun Li. Chun Li was caught by surprise

“You didn’t think I study your attack” Jun Said

She wrapped her legs around her neck as she was down and squeezed. She grabbed the Pillar for leverage.  Chun Li was trying to get out but Jun had it locked in tight. Chun Li face was getting red and blue

“What were you saying about knocking someone out” Jun Laughed

Chun Li manage to grabbed her. She lifted Jun up and slammed her to the mat 2 times but Jun stood tall no matter what she did. Jun could have tasted her sweat, feel her sore body but she would not go down. She was slammed against the Pillar but Jun still held on.  Chun Li was falling to her knees.  She grabbed her arm

“Look like the mighty” Chun Li had fallen

She twisted her arm as Chun Li tapped out with the other

“All right you got it” Chun Li moaned

Chun Li was let go lay down exhausted. Jun smiled and stood over her giving her a kiss. She gave her a slapped afterward

“Next time. Maybe not so cocky” Jun Said with a smile

She stood over and walked over a naked Chun Li in victory.

Offline cai5785698

Re: Chun li vs Jun rematch.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 01:16:55 AM »
Great story...well written and a good read.

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
  • In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:
Re: Chun li vs Jun rematch.
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 11:11:50 AM »
Nice to read it! Love Chunnie!  :-* :-* :-*