News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 68 -- Drury versus Sukara

• 6 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 68 -- Drury versus Sukara
« on: December 17, 2016, 07:00:25 PM »
This poll is the sixty-eighth match in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, this match involves non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Miami and continues the series of matches in the preliminary rounds of the world-wide tournament to crown a champion for the sport.  The participants are:

Sukara (5'5 121 pounds 21 y/o) lives in Singapore.  Sukara works as a masseuse at a prominent club that caters to the wealthy.  She is also rumored to be the girlfriend (mistress) of a very wealthy business figure in Singapore.  Sukara has very strong hands thanks to her career and spends a significant amount of time in the gym at the club ensuring she stays in good shape.  Sukara's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I must win to keep my status at the club.  It is very important to me that nothing stand in my way.  No one will take away what I have."  In her first fight Sukara defeated Britta and then was dominated by Charlotte.  In her last match she stunned the Club's fan base by dominating Milena in the fight-in match to be invited to the tournament.

Drury (5’2” 115 lbs 20 y/o) lives near Boston although she is originally from Virginia.  She works as a receptionist in a small medical office and as a waitress in a local bar.   She likes to party and hit the local nightclub scene whenever she has a bit of free time.  Drury went to college in Florida before dropping out and moving to Boston.  During her college time she mud and oil wrestled other girls at a frat parties and views herself as a real “ass kicker” that loves a good scrap.  Drury's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm tough as hell.  I don't take any shit and I back up whatever I say.  Nothing beats getting to kick some girls ass and getting paid for it."  Drury has defeated Lisa and Melinda n competitive fights and then dominated Glenna.

The fight is scheduled to take place in a waterfront mansion in the Miami area.  Both girls arrive at the fight location in advance of the fights and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  The dressing areas are both in small bedrooms off of the main living area.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements; their opponent going through a short series of stretches; a video of the previous fights for the opponent; and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Drury is shown to her changing room so she can prepare for the fight.  She is excited and ready to fight.  So far in her career she has been able to remain undefeated.  This tournament is a big opportunity for her as an independent fighter to make a name for herself and to compete for a championship.  Doing well, or winning the title, will financially secure her future.  Drury wears a dark bikini bottom with a bright strappy bikini top.  The bikini is a nice contrast to her skin tone and shows off her body in a very favorable way.  She leaves her short hair free as she dresses for the fight.  Her body looks well-toned and muscular.  Drury is in great shape and ready to compete in the Club tonight.  "It's fucking on tonight.  This bitch is soft.  Hell, she is almost a little pudgy if you ask me.  Just because she won her last fight doesn't make her special.  I'm going to beat her ass and send her crying back home."

In a room nearby, Sukara changes into white bikini with orange polka dots.  Her bikini top shows off her full breasts.   Sukara is full figured with soft appearing features.  While her body looks soft, she also appears to be strong.  For tonight's fight, Sukara leaves her hair flowing.  After her strong win over Milena, she is extremely confident almost bordering on cocky.  With her acceptance into the tournament, Sukara has been working hard at the gym during all of her free time.  She wants to make sure she is in good shape.  After watching the footage of Drury she is called to her interview.  "I will advance to the next fight.  This American thinks she is tough.  I will show her tough.  She can't be meaner than I can be.  I will fight her in her way and end her chances."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Drury and Sukara.  "This is big for Sukara tonight.  She shocked me last time out by crushing Milena.  She looks like she is in good fighting condition tonight.  With all that said, she is fighting Drury.  That is one mean blonde.  We have seen her really kick some butt out there.  Sukara got my attention with that last win, but Drury is going to get the win tonight.  I do think it will be a good, close fight."  The second commentator begins "The question on everyone's mind is whether Sukara can pull off another upset -- and if she wins it will be just that -- an upset.  Drury is favored to win this fight tonight and I think she does just that.  Sorry for all you Sukara fans -- tonight isn't going to be her night.  Drury wins and moves on to the next round. "  The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout provides a large open space for the fighters with a series of couches and chairs along the outer edges of the room for the large crowd.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighters.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Sukara smiles for the camera and nods.  "You are my next victim" hisses Sukara as they stand near one another in the middle of the room.  Drury smiles coldly at her opponent and after a short pause responds.  "I'm going to kick your ass all over this room and finish you off before the crowd even gets into their seats."  The crowd cheers at the exchange as the two fighters posture before the fight.  The officiator sends both fighters to their sides of the room and both move quickly and quietly to their position.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

As soon as the announcement to begin is given, both fighters rush towards their opponents.  Sukara's height advantage showing as they near one another and unleash slaps at their opponent.  Drury lands a hard slap into Sukara's shoulder as Sukara slips to the side to avoid full contact.  Sukara counters with an open palm thrust type blow directly to Drury's chest that forces the blonde back a step or two from the impact.  Her breast aching and throbbing from the mashing blow.

Sukara follows up on her advantage by swinging an arching slap directly across Drury's face.  The blow lands with a loud WHACK sound before the blonde can react.  The crowd cheers its approval as the underdog takes the fight to Drury.  The hard slap turns Drury's head to the side as she lets out an involuntary yelp of pain. 

"Fuck" yells out Drury as she staggers a step or two to the left from the impact of the slap.  Sukara steps back slightly and launches forward pushing her knee up towards Drury's body.  The blonde sees the attack coming and twists her body slightly.  The last second twist causes the knee to land a glancing blow to her hip.  The defense move saves Drury from what could have been a devastating blow from Sukara. 

Drury slips off to the side creating a bit of separation between her and Sukara.  The early going not having been so great as Sukara has managed to land several stinging blows on Drury.  The movement to the side allows Drury to circle back around Sukara as she brings her hands up ready to re-engage with Sukara. 

"You all mine now blondie" snaps out Sukara as she reaches out with both hands and brings her knee up in an attempt to land a lunging knee lift on Drury.  This time Drury is ready for the attack and shoves her hand down and extends her arm as she deflects Sukara's knee outward putting her opponent in a horribly unbalanced position.  At the same time, Drury brings a hard left across Sukara's body driving a heavy punch directly into Sukara's chest.  The punch lands with a loud THUMP sound causing a loud gasp from Sukara.

The deflection of her knee strike and the hard punch to the chest sends Sukara staggering backward.  After two or three steps, Sukara crashes into the wall with a THUD.  Drury follows her blows and presses the attack to a momentarily dazed Sukara.  Drury grabs hold of Sukara's hair and smashes her head back into the wall.  The THUD of her head bouncing off the wall creates a murmur through the crowd. 

"Fuck you bitch!!!" screams out Drury as she delivers several snapping punches with her powerful right hand to Sukara's body.  The Asian girl is taking a pounding against the wall as her arms flop and flail trying to find a way to defend herself from Drury's vicious attack.  Sukara's  legs wobble as Drury continues her attack hammering a total of about a half dozen punches to Sukara's belly, ribs, and breasts.  Each punch generates a loud OOOMMMFFFFF sound from Sukara as her attempts to protect herself from the attack fail.

Sukara grabs at Drury's body trying to grab hold of her arm to prevent her from continuing the punches as she moans and gasps.  Drury rips her head forward by the hair and bangs her head off the wall again.  The crowd roars out its approval as Drury continues to brutally punish Sukara. 

"I don't hear you talking shit now bitch!!!" screams out Drury as she pushes down on the dazed Asian's head.  The shove forces Sukara down into a seated position on her ass against the wall.  Drury grabs Sukara's left arm as she weakly pushes it up in an attempt to fight back. 

With a quick pivot back, Drury loads a knee and then pivots back forward.  Drury delivers a nasty knee right into Sukara's unprotected chest.  The sound of the THUMPING sound of the knee landing on Sukara is clear even to those fans just getting into position to see the fight.  Sukara lets out a loud gasping and wheezing groan. 

"This bitch is done for!!" yells out Drury as she yanks her taller opponent to the side by the hair tossing her to the floor on her back.  Sukara's arms and legs flop out from her body and crash to the floor as she goes down in a heap.  Not one to show mercy, Drury steps close and jams her foot down stomping on Sukara's chest.  The force of the kick mashes the dark haired girls breast flat and generates a wheezing, wailing scream from Sukara.

The officiator moves close as concern grows that Drury might actually injure Sukara at this point in the fight.  The attention now unnecessary as Drury drops to the floor on her knees next to Sukara.  Drury straddles Sukara's arm and slaps her hand down onto her opponent's belly.  Digging her claws into Sukara's belly, Drury snarls out "GIVE IT UP WHORE!!!"

Before Sukara can respond with anything more than a weak cry of pain, Drury slaps her open palm down in a vicious slap to Sukara's exposed face.  The blow lands with a distinctive WHACK sound of flesh on flesh.  Rather than lift her hand to continue with the slaps to the face, Drury starts to close her fingers down and claw at Sukara's face.

The clawing to the face and belly force cries of pain from Sukara.  Her arms and legs splayed out on the floor, Sukara shows no resistance to the continued abuse.  The officiator prepares to stop the fight for Sukara's own protection.  "Can you continue" calls out the officiator. 

"NO more . . . Please no more" screams out Sukara as Drury keeps up the pressure by digging her nails into her body.  The officiator steps up a quietly states "she's done Drury".  The blonde looks up and smiles an evil smile before suddenly opening up her grip and standing up. 

Pushing both hand over her head in celebration, Drury stand over the battered and destroyed Sukara who lays quietly crying at her feet.  The crowd cheers loudly as they show their love and appreciation to Drury following her destruction of Sukara. 

"Fuck right you don't want any more of me bitch!!!" yells out Drury to the crowd.  "None of these bitches want any of this!!!" calls out Drury as she pulls her arm up flexing her muscle.  Drury walks across the room waving to the crowd and accepting her congratulations after making short work of Sukara. 

The Asian beauty simply lays on the floor next to the wall while her sponsor and several others tend to her.  After some time, Sukara sits up and leans against the wall.  She is clearly dazed and battered.  Her body showing the effects of the hard blows and clawing delivered by Drury. 

Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 68 -- Drury versus Sukara
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 08:34:45 PM »
Im sure this was a disappointing fight for Sukara's fans.  She had a strong showing from the crowd.  Here are a few images from the fight.  Like before, feedback appreciated.  I have been working on some pics for the next fight and they are turning out better. 

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 08:35:17 PM »
And the last couple....

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 11:02:59 PM »
"None of these bitches want any of this!!!" calls out Drury as she pulls her arm up flexing her muscle.

Oh I most certainly do. Glad she's still undefeated. Taking that win streak is on my agenda.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 11:03:43 PM by Sexy Ninja! »
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 11:36:53 PM »
Love the dirty soles on the blonde!!

Tony
Cheers!

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2016, 10:05:00 PM »
"None of these bitches want any of this!!!" calls out Drury as she pulls her arm up flexing her muscle.

Oh I most certainly do. Glad she's still undefeated. Taking that win streak is on my agenda.

Uh oh. Drury wasn't pleased with your remarks.

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2016, 02:34:14 AM »

Uh oh. Drury wasn't pleased with your remarks.

Good for her. Let me know when shes actually beats a fighter ranked above 20. Then she can chirp.
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."