News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Decades of Dominance 3: Wild Cats in their 30's Sign-Ups

• 5 Replies

Offline Red Storm Pro

• God Member
Decades of Dominance 3: Wild Cats in their 30's Sign-Ups
« on: December 18, 2016, 04:20:13 PM »
Welcome one and all to the sign-ups for my latest tournament!  Being that this has become a bit of a series on here, I've decided to give it a name.  From now on, all of my age-based tournaments will be called "Decades of Dominance".  This time I'm looking for any women in their 30's to compete for the prize of being champion.  The fight style can be decided by the fighters during each round.  There are no weight or height limits, but all entrants must be in their 30's.  Here is what I need for anyone wanting to sign up for this tournament:
-Name
-Weight
-Cup Size
-Picture (full body preferred)

I will do my best to match up each of you ladies as best I can based on size.  Once I have enough girls signed up for the tournament, I will be posting a deadline for the sign-ups.  If there are any questions, please feel free to comment them here or send me a private message.  Thank you everyone and good luck to all of the ladies that sign up!

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
Re: Decades of Dominance 3: Wild Cats in their 30's Sign-Ups
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 08:54:17 PM »
OK, I'm in

Offline Red Storm Pro

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 03:56:30 AM »
OK, I'm in

Excellent, can I have you post your stats here please?

Offline Miss Shelly

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 12:53:10 AM »
i'll sign up.

-shelly
-32yo
-5'5"
-190ish lbs
-36D

Offline Red Storm Pro

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 04:41:40 PM »
With the holidays and the new year, I haven't been promoting this tournament as much as I normally would.  So I just want to remind any women in their 30's, that this tournament is still open for sign-ups.  However, if I still don't see much of a response to this tournament, I may choose to scrap the idea and try something else.  Thanks everyone.

Offline Red Storm Pro

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2017, 12:32:26 AM »
Do to lack of interest, I've decided to scrap this tournament idea.  I'd really like to hold another tournament, but I'm not sure of the theme yet.