News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Best Women Warrior matches?

• 1 Replies

Offline tupelo36

Best Women Warrior matches?
« on: December 19, 2016, 08:35:02 PM »
Can anyone give recommendations on their top Women Warrior matches? Everything I've seen from this company has been good and some have had competitive wrestling followed by some hot facesitting punishment for the loser. Beatrice-Lee Price is one of my all-time favorites and I'm looking for more of this type and would appreciate any help anyone could give me. Also loved the Candi Divine-Diane match because it was fascinating to see a pro wrestler try her hand at that type of combat and to hear and see her frustration as Diane got the best of her.

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
Re: Best Women Warrior matches?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 02:06:02 AM »
Goffin - Price and Diane - Candi were also two of my favourites WW matches. I also liked Sally McNeil versus Charlie Golden Kat Haynes - two real beatdowns, well-deserved as Charlie loves running her mouth.