News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ideas and suggestions

• 7 Replies

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Ideas and suggestions
« on: December 20, 2016, 05:16:55 PM »
In the near future we will be making some upgrades and changes to the forum and chat room.
But since this is as much the members community as it is ours we are wondering if any of the members here have any ideas and suggestions they would like to see made here.

Some of the things we have in mind is to upgrade the chat room and site software.
A social media presence. And are curious as to what the members would like to see.
Like buttons on threads and posts.
Specific authors sections in the stories section.

If anyone has any other ideas or want to comment and let us know what they think of the ideas we have feel free to let us know.
If your uncomfortable posting on this thread feel free to let any of the on site admins know (who are BigDevil-, nutmeg78, mandarin) or any of the moderators

« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 07:43:05 PM by BigDevil- »
Have fun and tussle.

Offline ETC (etcaaf)

• God Member
  • Ok
Re: Ideas and suggestions
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 05:33:54 PM »
As someone who enjoys the  member's polls, I would like to see some kind of place to discuss stuff without taking up room on the actual  member's polls thread.  Maybe something like Clique Wars but which would concentrate on the poll fighters.  Challenges could be made there instead of the main poll thread.  I guess what I am suggesting is some way to improve the interaction between fans and poll fighters.
ETC = Enjoying Those Catfights!
(New Profile because old one crashed)

Offline NIU11

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 12:51:26 AM »
Great Ideas Kristiana.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 12:52:10 AM by NIU11 »

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 12:24:09 PM »
Is there anyway to keep PM windows open after the person on the other end crashes?

Nothing is more frustrating than to do a match for hours, have for whatever reason a crash, the entire history is wiped out.

Kristina has a point, searching interests could be better. Those of us who used Yahoo's 360 miss that capability.

Another issue is, searching peoples comments to a particular profile or profile pic. This I think would generate a lot more public interest in certain rivalries.

I'd like to see the main screen and/or the membership list in real time rather than having to refresh that page all the time.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 12:33:29 PM by michellecatfites »

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 12:35:43 PM »
You can Michelle if it helps...see the ENTIRE chat history up to where you entered the room (including all PMs) by clicking save on the bottom of the screen above the chat box. Doing that will open it in a new window. You won't be able to see the chat by itself with nothing else around it but you can access it at least. Long as at least one of you stays in the room from the start of the fight you won't lose anything.

Which takes hours of editing time.

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 05:23:49 PM »
I would LOVE it if there was a way we could add the ability to do a voice chat.  I don't know if that is possible.

Upgrading the chat room is a great idea, especially if there is a way to make it faster.

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 08:25:30 PM »
Are there any plans to have the chat room changed so it will run on devices that don't support Flash?

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2017, 08:36:21 PM »
Are there any plans to have the chat room changed so it will run on devices that don't support Flash?

Until we do update the chat room you can use the puffin browser if you'd like to use the chat room with android and apple
https://www.puffinbrowser.com/
Have fun and tussle.