News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Clarks 5.0 - Granny Fran puts on the gloves

• 8 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
The Clarks 5.0 - Granny Fran puts on the gloves
« on: December 21, 2021, 03:44:51 PM »
Benny and Moon were standing excited hand in hand in front of the door to his grannies house.
Both had fallen in love some weeks ago during their wild and sexy family fighting event, and now it was time to introduce his girlfriend.
Granny opened the door and had a beaming smile on her face. Moon was stunned.
“That`s your granny? Fucking hell!”
Fran, his granny, burst out in laughter. “What`s wrong? Did you expect an old witch?”
Moon blushed and fished for words. She was in clad in a super tight denim shorts, exposing half of her sexy little ass cheeks and a tight tank top mostly showcasing her gorgeous young tits.
“No Mrs. Clark….well…”
Fran chuckled, opened her arms wide and pulled Moon into a tight hug. Her big G-Cups, which nearly burst her blouse, mashed into Moon`s tits and caused her to feel still some discomfort where her areola had been stitched after the fight with Benny.
“Welcome to the family. I must admit you have a superb taste Benny. She is angelic.”
Moon made a second attempt to clarify. “I`m sorry Mam. I didn`t want to….I mean I thought… Damn. I mean I didn`t expect you to look that young. And busty….”
Benny laughed out loud. “Stop it Moon. You only make it worse. She is 58. She was underage when she had mom. I was a huge drama back then.”
“Just come in and we can have a chat. I heard some rumors about that fight eve you had. I wished I had been there.”
Benny and his girlfriend sat down with granny Fran on the terrace. She had a big house with an outdoor pool and garden. The sun was burning down and when she served some ice tea, Moon and Benny blushed when they noticed Fran had switched into something more comfortable. She was wearing a nice bikini now, her big round tits nearly tearing it apart.
She didn`t mind either to show off in a tiny thong.
“Not bad for nearly 60 right?”
Benny still had problems to find his well-known granny now being sexually totally open. The idea of her being a foxy boxer for most of her life was knew to him. His sister Suzy had dropped the bomb some weeks ago, telling about several films of her fights. Since then, Benny had watched them all and wanked off to them a lot.
“Why are you so silent? I know since you got your initiation to the family fight circle you have been fucking your mom and sister a lot. She winked. And I hope also your new girlfriend.”
Moon was sipping on her drink, leaning back and pushing her tits out further as if to emphasize their size.
“Fran I must admit I watched a lot of your videos.”
“Did they get you hard?” Granny smirked and Moon coughed.
Benny had decided to be direct:
“Oh fuck yes granny. You have such hot tits. I came a lot….”
“Can I see them ? Can I feel them?” Benny was surprised about Moon`s question.
“Sure love…” Fran simply brushed the fabric off her huge G-Cups and revealed her sweaty orbs to the two visitors. Her areola was huge and saucer sized, showing off several cuts and dents.
“Come to me! Feel them!” Benny and Moon leaned over, each taking a tit that was bigger than their head.
“Damn firm!” Benny was hard as never! Feeling his own granny up, feeling the weight, and density of her boobs. Fran took his hand and guided it to the out curve first, then to the bottom side.
“Can you feel the internal scar tissue?”
He nodded and Moon as well. “Yeah. They are firm, but I can feel there is something.”
“My glands ruptured several times during the last 40 years of boxing. Obviously it healed, but big parts of my nipples got numb.”
“So sorry to hear that….” Moon said.
“But it can also be an advantage. I can take more boob shots than ever.” All laughed and suddenly Benny bent forward and latched his mouth over her nipple. It responded quickly, getting hard and causing her to moan.
“Can`t be that bad.”
“HMMMM…BENNY!...MOOON!” Moon had done the same, sucking gently on that big hardening nipple.
“Maybe we can spar a little in the ring?” Benny had suddenly a beaming smile on his face and also Moon was eager to step into the ring.
“If you are a bit careful with my tit. The stitching of the cut is still not fully healed.”
“Oh…of course. I will bash the other tit then.” Fran chuckled, got up and left towards the terrace door with jiggling buttocks and swaying tits to pick up three sets of gloves.
“Join me in the garage. I have a little make shift ring there.”
When Fran returned with three sets of gloves dangling in her hand, Benny and Moon had already gotten rid of most of their clothes and were waiting for her there. The ring was made of wooden posts and chains as ropes and very small compared to the one the Clarks had in their basement.
Moon was topless, only in her white cotton thong and Benny was down to his boxers.
Fran came closer with swaying breasts. She did not even bother to take her bikini top back on.
“I see you are ready….” She said absent minded, running her hands over the bulge in Benny`s panty, then turning to Moon brushing her big young boobs. “Damn they are perfection sweetie.”
“Thanks Mam.”
“So let`s get this started. You two can take turns between rounds. You win this little match when you scored three knock downs. And if I score 3 knock downs first, I am the winner.”
Benny smirked. He had already gotten his gloves on. He couldn`t wait to finally box his buxom granny and get his gloves on her big tits.
Benny was the one to start the fun and he circled with his granny. Her big bouncing tits quite distracted him and it was Fran who scored the first jabs to his face. Both danced, a sexual and competitive tension built up while Moon watched with interest.
WHAM! Her right came quickly and precise, hitting his nose and making it sting. “UNGGG...!”
She definitely had quite a punch! Benny countered, but just earned two more crisp hooks to his ribs. Fran was fast and deadly! Then he feinted a blow to her head, but hit much lower in the tit department. His glove smashed into her right breast, having trouble to pancake the dense tit meat. She did not even moan!
“Hit her tits harder love!” Moon encouraged him while she warmed herself up for the second round.
“Yeah! Hit them harder!” His granny mocked him, opening up herself for more boob shots. Benny fell for the trap and aimed her boobs, but the counter was horrible: SMATTTTTT! Her right crashed into his chin, making him stumble backwards against a rough wooden corner post. The chains rattled upon impact and the whole ring was shaking. He was dazed, suddenly feeling her right leg kick his thigh, then his ribs. “GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!”
It seemed Fran had not mentioned kick boxing rules!
Benny was in real trouble now, frantically trying to shield himself.
Fran pounded his head and midsection with lefts and rights. SMATTT....SMATTTT....SMATTT he had trouble tensing up his core to avoid the invading fists. He grunted each time and let it happen.  Grannies big tits with those yummy saucer sized areolas bounced wildly on her chest and her big mature ass jiggled each time her glove hit his young body.
She rapidly worked up a sweat and just before the end of the round she came closer and kissed her grandson while brushing his lap and making the erection grow.
“Hey! Mam! He is mine!”
Fran slowly separated their lips and turned towards Moon. “Earn him!”
Her eyes were challenging Moon, standing nipple to nipple with her. Just the chain was between them. Both were feeling the tension.
“I will knock you down. Your time is long over old woman!” Moon rather played the “cool” card than really being Fran`s foe.
Fran smirked but left the scene for a break simply not responding.
“Are you alright?” Moon helped Benny who was gasping for air.
“Yea. No worries. I`m fine.” Both kissed and Moon tasted the salty sweat on his lips.
“I hope you do better love.”
“I will teach her a lesson. She has distracted you with her tits. That won`t happen to me.”
Moon got between the chains and entered for Benny. She flexed and warmed up, putting her young sexy and half naked body on full display. Fran bashed her gloves together after having a little drink, making her gorgeous big mature tits jiggle. She was more than ready for Benny`s hot girlfriend.
“Ready when you are….”
The second round started with a flurry of punching. Some of them simply hit nothing but air, others connected quite hard to their foreheads or eyebrows. BAP…BAP…both grunted and suddenly Moon scored a surprise knee kick right into Fran`s belly.
“AHHHHRRR!” She groaned and air rushed from her lungs and Moon suddenly connected with a right knee uppercut into her dangling left tit. CLOPPPPPPPPP….a meaty sound filled the hot garage when the knee cap invaded the big tit brutally and pancaked it against her ribs.
“FUCK!” Fran cursed and tumbled into the chains which bite into her back. She clutched her tummy and breast. “Not bad cutie. But wait for the counter!”
Moon barely got the guard into place when Benny`s buxom granny countered with heavy lefts and rights to her hit. They still rattled her teeth although her gloves were up. Fran had at least 30 pounds on her and drove her backwards. Moon was so busy with defense, that she didn`t see that stomp to her lower belly coming.
“WHAM!”
“FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!” The force lifted her first off her toes, before she collapsed to the ground. She had no air left and Fran had connected very well into her ovaries.
“Damn! Love!” Benny was furious and in deep concern, leaning into the ring and trying to support his girlfriend.
Moon panted hard while Fran was parading through the ring, bashing her gloves together. “Get up honey. I have plenty more in store. And by the way: that was the first knock down on the score board for me.”
Moon grabbed the chains and pulled herself up and Fran played all of her experience. She did not waste any time. Kill your opponent when you have the chance….
SMATTT….BAPPP….two fierce uppercuts nailed her chin and stun her badly. Moon`s back was against the chains and she was wide open. SMATTT…CLOPPP…SMATTTT…a rapid and strong left-right-left combo smashed her young big melons flat and made her grimace in pain. Benny was in fear for the stitched cut, but even after five more uppercuts her tits were reddening but fine.
“GASSHHH….UNNNGHHH…..” Moon`s sexy grunts filled the garage and Benny knew they would both fail against his sexy slugging granny if they didn`t come up with a plan soon.
Granny Fran played with her: Her gloves smacked into her tensed abs, alternating with her firm 32 DDDs making them quiver and compress on her chest.
Moon`s blonde trimmed pubes were showing at the top of her thong and Fran was pausing her sexy attack and running her glove over her mound. The fabric was sticking to her mound, clearly showing some camel-toe. Moon moaned with lust now, her nipples getting stiff. Fran placed her glove under her right tit and lifted it slightly. Her tongue was running over it, lubricating the front and playing with her nipple.
“Oh fuck….Mam….” Moon threw her head back. Just as Fran was feeling safe, Moon hugged her arms around her neck, pulled her closer and WHAM rammed her right knee into her mature cxnt.
“GOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!” Fran sunk to her knees, cradling her crotch while the round was over. She was furious about herself and while Moon had some water, she was still crawling to her corner to cope with the pain.
“You little slut…”
“Tssss….tsss….Mrs. Clark. Honestly! It was you who started throwing in some kicks to the fight. Now you have to deal with it.”
Fran got back onto her stool and rubbed over her slightly swelling labia. The fabric had slipped between her mature pussy lips and Benny couldn`t take his eyes of his granny. Moon`s teasing didn`t make it any better. She came close to his ear: “You are rock hard love. Does your big-titted grandma attract you so much? Does she turn you on? I bet you wanna fuck her as well like you did with your slut mom and sister.”
Moon was biting his ear lobe gently while he felt her DDDs press against his upper back. She reached around him, pulled his boxers down and his cock jumped out. Pulsing 7 inches, or maybe eight since he more or less was non stop fucking his new girlfriend plus his mom and sister, were ready to blow the load already. Moon took it gently between her gloves and started to stroke it. The foreskin was pulled back and forth and Benny closed his eyes. He didn`t want to cum yet!
But also his hot sweaty grandma put on a show, spread her legs while she massaged her huge tits with her gloves.
“Too much….no….fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkk!” Moon jerked him off with the gloves while he was standing in the corner, ready for round three. The cum jetted out of his manhood, splattering her gloves as well as the ring floor with ten massive eruptions! He whimpered in ecstasy as his balls got rock hard, pumping his semen out like never before….
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!”
“Not bad! At least 4 feet darling!” Moon and Fran chuckled, impressed by the massive eruption.
Suddenly the third round started and Benny was not ready yet. He was still in another world and got his head knocked around pretty well. Fran was simply playing with him during the first minute of the round, chasing him through the ring.
Having him trapped in a corner, she tried a massive uppercut, but Benny shifted his weight. His right leg shot upwards into her flat, but slightly flabby belly. Of course his granny could not cope anymore with the looks of Moon`s young perfectly sculpted abs, but he felt there was still some muscle behind.
Air rushed from her lungs as she got kicked badly, then he danced around her, hammered a right into her kidney and she collapsed forward. He simply pushed a bit, making her massive udders take all the force of the impact in the corner post. SMATTTTT….UNGGGGGGGGGGGGHH! They were not covered in padding. Simply rough wooden planks served as a barrier and this was where her big tits hit.
Benny kept pushing his body weight into her back and they MASHED against the plank, ballooning to the sides. Moon hurried to get in front of her, aiming her tits with her gloves.
A right cross pumped into her left orb: SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! UGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!
A left cross into her right mammary: SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT! GOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!”
Fran`s legs were trembling as her tits were crushed into the narrow sides and took all the force of the impact. Benny did not let her go. She tried to push herself off this bad position with her tits spread out to the sides providing big inviting targets for some nice nasty double-teaming.
BAP…SMACK….SMATTTT…CLOPPPPP…….Fran took numerous blows before she kicked her heel backwards blindly, hitting Benny`s dangling naked balls between his legs.
The cheap shot worked and he stumbled backwards, howling in pain.
“OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!”
But before Fran was out of Moon`s reach, the 18 year old blonde fighter came with a heavy straight right into Fran`s face that sent her down to her ass.
WHAM! She impacted with heavily shaking curves.
“That evens up the score I guess Mam.”
Fran hissed: “You cheaters!”
“Oh come on granny! Double teaming is always part of the game.” Benny had recovered enough to be back on his feet, waiting for the next round since the break had stopped the fighting. Fran got up, now sweating profusely. Her big round tits were covered in scratches from the wood, and bruises from the impacting gloves. The inner sides that had been crushed against the posts as well as her areolas were carrying the battle marks.
The fourth round would be for Moon and she slid her fit body through the chains to enter the ring.
“I am ready for ya girl!” Fran raised her gloves and approached.
The new round had started with both of them trading blows to faces, tits and bellies. Fran`s curves were shaking, sweat running and Benny got hard again watching the two battle cats hurt each other.
Fran was pumping a long series of rights into Moon`s belly button, finishing the sequence with a knee strike into both dangling DDDs. SMATTTTT….GOSSSSSSSSSSH….Moon was sent flying backwards in the chains causing them to rattle.
CLOPPPPPPPP….CLOPPPPPP…ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHH! Two massive hooks into her sweaty orbs followed, causing more trauma to her glands. Moon had her arms over to top chains to stay on her feet, but a barrage of boob shots was the consequence. Hard blows SMASHED her tits from side to side as if they were punching bags, dragging the tit-meat to the sides.
“Fuck you have perfect punching bags love!” Fran, panting hard from exhaustion, stopped for a moment letting Moon`s tits come to a rest. They were swelling now, being flaming red form the numerous blows.
Fran picked Benny`s girlfriend up, turned her and hooked her armpits so her DDDs aligned with the chain. “No! No please!” Moon pleaded but it was too late: Fran pushed her forwards with her whole body weight, mashing her boob meat against the metallic chain.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” The tit-meat was split with the chain invading it, inverting her hard nipples and areola. Moon`s face was wrecked with pain and Benny full of concern of the scar on her left areola could withstand this brutality.
“FUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!” Now Fran started to drag Moon`s sweaty fat orbs from left to right and back! That was no boxing anymore! That was pure and evil tit torture!
“Granny! Please!” Fran let go and lifted her arms to the ceiling as if nothing had happened. Her opponent`s tits bounced back into shape with nasty red marks running horizontally across their front.
“What? I did nothing wrong…..” She smirked as Moon went to her knees, then collapsed completely holding her tits. They were pulsing with pain, her nipples raw, but still not bleeding. Also the stitched cut was still intact but puffy.
The break had arrived and Benny would be in the ring for round five.
“Are you alright love?” He was worried about Moon. She nodded.
“Yeah. But let`s knock her out this round or I am afraid my tits can`t take much more. She is a bitch!”
Fran chuckled, drinking some water and letting it run over her naked body as well. It cascaded down her front to her pussy, making her thong fully transparent now.
Benny had to be fast and deadly if they wanted to turn the fight. Fran was in lead 2-1 and the next knock down would result in her win.
Both danced and Benny was alarmed. He avoided as many blows as possible, shifting left and right with his half erect manhood swinging. But Fran was cautious as well, covering up carefully after each punch. This went on for half of the round until Benny, who was in reversed mode most of the time, got to the corner where still his cum was spread on the sticky floor.
He made a big steps while his grandmother didn`t, slipped, and almost fell. She cursed, holding the top chain for support and Benny attacked.
CLOPPPPP…CLOPPPPP….SMACK! Two shots to her midsection, followed by a left uppercut to her chin made her see stars. She barely stayed on her feet while she leaned backwards over the chain after her body had to take the momentum of the punch. Her big fat tits were pointing at the ceiling like two mountains and Benny was close to reach his goal.
Moon had gotten behind his granny and took her neck in a reverse headlock. Fran was helpless and Benny simply aimed her mature cxnt for his next attack.
SMATTTTT! Full force his next right hit her pussy. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!” Her legs trembled, but her weight was on the chain and her head secured.
SMATTTTTT! A second to her vulva! A horrible scream followed and Moon started to pound on her right tit, sending it across her chest over and over again. Benny punched her lower belly, her ovaries, her pussy lips and clit in rapid sequence.
BOPPPPP……CLOPPPP….SMATTTT….their double teaming caused continuous moans from their opponents whose tit-department and pussy was taken apart simultaneously.
SMATTTT……BAPPPPP…..WHAPPPPP….sweat sprayed and after taken thirty shots to the same tit and at least ten cxnt punches, Fran collapsed to the floor when the break was reached.
Benny and Moon smashed their gloves together and celebrated her destruction.
Fran was down flattened on the floor breathing heavily. She held her aching twat, curled up, barely able to continue.
“Fuck….ah…you cheeky……”
“Shut up gran! It is 2-2 now and in the next round you can say goodbye to your tits!”
Fran barely got up in time for the 6th round, and clearly could not stand straight due to the numerous low blows. She covered her face and tits, willing to turn the game one more time. But she was slow and exhausted, so her punch was easily telegraphed.
Benny dodged it and hammered a right into her solar plexus. Fran bent forward, received a hard left to her dangling right breast, then another uppercut to her chin.
She moaned and clinched not to fall. Her sweaty huge melons pressed against Benny`s chest and he moaned with lust. He felt her hard nipples and the density and firmness of those battle toughened boobs. He went fully hard. Fran noticed and brushed his cock with her glove.
Moon yelled: “Benny! Fight her! Don`t cuddle!”
Benny could not fight her! He was frozen in lust and excitement!
“Yeah boy! You got big down there!”
Seconds passed and Benny felt the leather caress his glans. He suddenly noticed granny was only recovering and taking a time out, so he pushed her off. SMATTTTT…SMACK! His gloves connected to her jaw, swinging her head to the sides. She stumbled backwards seeing stars and collapsed into the corner.
More blows smashed into her face and her belly softening her up further.
“UNNNNGHHHHHHHH!” Fran folded around her grandson`s fist which had busted her abs completely. She held onto him, but not for long. Benny pushed her down to her knees and made her leans over the chain with her armpits hooked. She was facing the outside of the ring and knew what was coming: Moon was there ready to tear her tits off.
SMATTTTT…SMATTTT….SMATTTT….SMATTTTT….she pumped her gloves into those firm dangling knockers over and over again! Fran screamed but took it all.
Her battle hardened tits where hit by ten, then twenty unanswered shots. Punch after punch deformed her glands and made them bounce back into shape.
Moon, panting hard and drenched in sexy sweat, suddenly proposed: “Wait Benny! Hold her!” He nodded as Moon manipulated the lower chain a bit to get more slack. Then she lifted it over her opponent`s tits and trapped them in between the chains.
“GAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDD!” Both globes deformed and ballooned outwards as if they might pop any second.
“No…no please…..”
Moon lifted her own boobs showing them to Benny`s granny. “You want mercy? You nearly tore my tits apart with this fucking chain!”

CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! A devastating shot smashed into Fran`s left tit from above, compressing her glands and tearing the skin to the breaking point. The tit had nowhere to go, to the effect of the punch was doubled if not more.
“GAAAAWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!”
Benny himself went down to his knees behind her, took his gloves off and pulled her thong down. Right in front of him was grannie`s full mature ass. His cock was hard and he did not ask for any permission.
“AHHHHHHHHYESSSSSSSSSSS!” Moon suddenly wondered why the sound of the moans had changed and smirked when she noticed, that Benny had jammed his cock in her mature wet pussy.
He had his eyes closed and started fucking her, while Moon targeted her tits again. Those massive swollen G-Cups made perfect targets and Moon smashed uppercut after uppercut into them.
CLOPPPP…CLOPPPPP….wet meaty sound echoed through the garage with its make shift ring after each punch. Fran was torn apart from the feeling of getting fucked from behind, while her tits had to endure uncounted blows.
SMACK…SMATTT…SMATTT….the chains were biting inti her skin at the base, adding to the torment. Benny was fucking her harder, sending shockwaves through her rippling ass cheeks.
SMATTT..smattt….smatt…his balls slapped her clit while his shaft pumped into her surprisingly tight cxnt. “Not bad for a 58 year old pussy granny!” He had never fucked nor imagined fucking such an old lady, but it felt not much different to his mom, sister or Moon.
“YESSS….yes….harder!”
Moon punched harder, sending her opponent`s tits flying and smacking into her own face!
“Not my tits! I mean…ahhhhhhh…cloppppp….Benny!”
Moon and Benny laughed and Benny finally said: “Its enough love! She learned her lesson!”
Moon panted hard, exhausting from beating up those fun bags with more than 50 blows alone in this round. Fran was still trapped with her nearly bursting tits in the chains, while Benny fucked her harder from behind. Her cxnt was so wet, her juices were running down her legs and forming a puddle on the ring floor.
Moon had taken the left breast and lifted it to her mouth, latching her lips onto the nipple and sucking hard.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!” Fran came hard, her cxnt grabbing Benny`s cock and wrenching it!
“Holy shit granny!” Benny was overwhelmed by the friction, pulled out and came hard on her ass. The white hot semen was sent several feet, hitting her buttocks, spine and sweaty reddish hair.
“3-2 for the youngsters!” Moon celebrated and bounced around the ring, her own reddened tits bouncing like jello…….
Fran was still out of this world when Moon freed her tits and Benny was sitting next to her. Her cxnt still pulsed with a never-ending orgasm.
“Damn is she still cumming?”
Benny shrugged his shoulders. “No idea…..”
He patted Fran`s cheeks carefully: No reaction. Then he pinched her right nipple….no reaction. Her chain bondaged tits were slowly getting back their normal color.
Fran was extremely exhausted but in a very dazed state. Benny carefully touched her vulva, then slipped into her tight cxnt with three fingers finding her G-Spot.
“GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!” Another climax, or was it the same, took control over her body. Fran squirted so hard, her whole body tensing up, tits rocking on her chest. She yelled…screamed…moaned…..and finally passed out….
“Oh no…what have we done!”
Moon entered the ring full of concern and Benny and she leaned over their beaten and outfucked opponent…..
“She will be ok I guess. But now I want a piece of you!”
Moon smiled and approached Benny. She got down on her back and spread wide…..very wide…..exposing her cute teen pussy.

Offline Claire_Rogue

• Wrestling, Catfights, Titfights and Sexfights!
Re: The Clarks 5.0 - Granny Fran puts on the gloves
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021, 05:23:30 PM »
 Love it!  Great work!

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2021, 07:48:20 PM »
 Nice Granny !!!!! look at those areolas, large as a dinner plate.

Offline philman27

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2021, 04:24:42 AM »
Wow another great chapter in the series
Looking to talk an find like minded friends and possibly have some good cybermatchs and im also fine with roleplay matchs

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2021, 07:15:57 AM »
Thank you All so much for your kind words. I always feel relieved to see that there are so many others sharing my kinks like breast boxing and incest... :-* :-*

I just wonder which way the Story will turn next?

Offline mixtko8910

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2021, 05:23:23 PM »
Another fantastic orgasmic fight! I give it two leaky hard cocks up!!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910

Offline gbox12

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2021, 08:44:03 PM »
An engagement session. Moon against Benny’s Dad in a tit splitting ball crushing to a bloody finish. While at the same time it’s Benny against Moon’s Mom in another tit splitting ball crusher.

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2021, 08:57:21 PM »
An engagement session. Moon against Benny’s Dad in a tit splitting ball crushing to a bloody finish. While at the same time it’s Benny against Moon’s Mom in another tit splitting ball crusher.

Game! What an idea! So hot. I will do that as soon I got time. Thanks a lot... :-*

Offline philman27

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2021, 01:02:04 PM »
How about a gauntlet style match vs Benny's family against moon while Benny has to watch and vice versa with Benny against moons family
Looking to talk an find like minded friends and possibly have some good cybermatchs and im also fine with roleplay matchs