News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

ALL FIGHTING MOMS STORIES FROM THE OLD FORUM (SRY FOR THE CAPS, CAN'T HELP IT!)

• 38 Replies

Offline Phil_65

• God Member

-----------

'He's a fucking prick, get him!' shouted Dan's mom, Beth.
'Teach him a lesson babe!' screamed Tom's mom, Dilly.

The boys were already wound up and with their mothers' encouragement they started laying into each other with reckless abandon. The four had met at Tom's mom's place to settle a simmering feud between the boys, but instead of calming the situation the intervention of the mothers had merely heightened the tension between them, adding a layer of family pride to an already personal grudge.

With their mothers screaming encouragement, the sons fought so frenetically it wasn't long before their shirts had been ripped off their backs. Both were frequent users of the gym and their revealed torsos were sources of pride for both mothers.

'You can take him!' shouted Beth.
'Hit him! Punch him!' shouted Dilly.

The boys' punches were hard and fast and it wasn't long before both were bloodied. Their fistfight became a grapple as they threw each other to the floor. There ensued a desperate struggle to get on top, which drew even shriller cries of encouragement from the overexcited women.

More by luck than judgement Tom forced his way on top of Dan, causing Dilly to jump and down with glee, clap her hands and shout for him to hurt Dan. An anxious Beth yelled at her son to fight back.

Dan squirmed desperately beneath Tom, but Tom managed to free his arms enough to land some heavy punches from his dominant position. Beth's cries of 'Come on, Dan' were becoming increasingly hysterical, while Dilly drunk in the glorious sight of her semi-naked son destroy his bitter rival.

One particularly well timed blow rocked Dan's head to the side and his arms, which had been extended in an attempt to defend himself, slunk limply to his side indicating to all that he had been knocked unconcious.

Beth let out a yelp and rushed forward to get Tom off her son. Dilly made a grab at her. Beth tried desperately to free herself so she could help her son, but Dilly held on so that the only way Beth could extricate herself was by ducking out of her top. She reached Tom, but her feeble efforts to get him off her son proved in vain. Dilly caught up with her, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her away from the boys, slapping her in the face as she did. Beth began to fight back, grabbing Dilly's hair and swinging wildly at her face.

Beth grabbed Dilly's top and pulled it over her head so that Dilly's arms were stuck. Beth took advantage to land some good punches in Dilly's face, so that when Dilly managed to back out of her top her face was red and she looked like she was ready to quit.

Tom, still sat atride Dan's motionless body, called out encouragement to his mom, 'you can take her mom, fucking get her'. She nodded at him and the two mothers, stripped to their bras raised their fists and edged closer together. Grabbing hair with one hand they threw wild punches with the other, eliciting yelps as some connected painfully.

Having just seen her son beaten unconcious, Beth was more out of control than Dilly. Her hairpulling was stronger and more vicious, pulling Dilly's head down to her hips. Dilly therefore couldn't punch Beth in the face, so resorted to punching her in her loosely covered chest.

'Nggh, don't fucking punch my tits, bitch' said Beth as she too started to pound on Dilly's chest.

'Keep fucking punching her mom,' yelled Tom.

Beth's adrenaline rush started to peter out, while Tom's encouragement invigorated Dilly, who began to force Beth back and kept up her vicious assault on the other woman's wobbling breasts. Beth started to cry in frustration. Now her head was in an awkward position and as she reached up to try and push Dilly off, she could only grab Dilly's bra, which ripped off in her hand. Dilly flushed with embarassment at being stipped topless in front of her son and wildly increased her attack on Beth, using her bra to throw her around the room until it snapped off and Beth went tumbling.

Beth had almost looked as if the fight had gone out of her, but now topless, with self-esteem almost completely eroded and seeing her son still supine beneath her rival's son, she flipped again, charging at Dilly with new found ferocity.

'Come on, mom!' shouted Tom as he watched this astonishing fight ebb to and fro.

The brawling women grabbed at the other's neck, squeezing hard, determined to choke the other woman out. The topless women both stood their ground determined not to give an inch. They almost looked as if they weren't moving, and the only give away that they were trying at all was the slight shaking of their arms and legs, trembling with the effort.

Suddenly, Dilly's legs buckled and she staggered back until she hit a table behind her. Neither had released their hold and the other's throat, but now Beth tried to force her advantage, pushing Dilly back over the table and leaning into her, so that their topless bodies collided and their free boobs flattened together.

Seeing his mom struggling Tom jumped up.

'Ug...don't...' coughed his mom, and Tom stopped. He wanted to help his mom, but he realised she would have to beat her opponent if this whole feud was to end. His win over Dan would mean nothing if he interfered to help his mom beat Beth.

The choking had been going on for what seemed like ages. Neither woman could breathe and fear and panic was etched across their faces. Beth had almost won, when Dilly closed her eyes, grit her teeth and bucked with her hips to create enough room to straighten up. And from this more equal footing began to force Beth back.

'Yes!' cried Tom, 'you can beat her!'

Beth took a couple of shaky backward steps, then dropped to one knee. Dilly used her higher position to force Beth down further.

'You've got her,' shouted Tom ecstatically, enjoying seeing his topless mom standing tall over her rival and forcing her down.

Dilly forced Beth down onto her back and sat astride her. She strengthened her choke until Beth's eyes rolled to the back of her head, then released her. She cocked her arm back and landed several hard punches into Beth's undefeated face, letting out a banshee-like scream of victory with each one.

At last she stopped and, breathing heavily, looked over at her son breaking into a large smile.

'Wow, mom, you are amazing,' he said breathlessly. Dilly smiled, then noticed the tent peg in her son's jeans.

'Come here,' she said. He stepped towards her and she reached out and lightly touched the bulge through his jeans.

'Sorry' he murmured.

'Don't be,' she said,'I felt the same when you were on top of that dickhead. I always knew you would beat him up, you're such a strong boy.'

'I've got to get rid of this,' said Tom and he rapidly unbuttoned his jeans and released his swollen cock. 'Let me come in her face.'

Dilly got off her beaten foe and let Tom sit astride her. He started massaging his cock.

'Can you do me a favor, mom? Can you punch her in the face again? he said.

'OK,' she said amused, and punched Beth's face just inches from Tom's cock.

'Oh god, yes' breathed Tom quickening his stroke. Giggling at the deliciousness of the situation, Dilly continued to punch the other mother's face, each blow eliciting moans of pleasure from her masturbating son. And just as he reached his peak, as he groaned 'oh god mom you're great,' Dilly reached out and cupped her sons balls. Tom's eyes widened at the crossing of such an intimate boundary, but he was already coming, shooting copiously over the face of Dan's unconcious mother.

He sat back heavily on her limp body, resting for a moment after such a momentous orgasm. When he sheepishly looked up at his mom, she smiled and hugged him.

'I'm so proud of you,' she said. 'I'm proud of you too,' he replied as they enjoyed the warmth of each other's body.

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
So much interesting material and no comments yet? ???
Anyway, I bet there are few people who managed to read it till the end, there are enough stories for a decent book.  ;D

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
This was absolutely amazing!!!  even though some stories were repeats and hard to read. but great job on finding and putting them together again, theres nothing better than reading or seeing a mom vs mom catfight/sexfight :D

please continue!!!  <3

Thanks Akemigurl88! I think I should try sorting them later and posting as separate threads since this structure makes them a little bit hard to read! :)

Offline levi

• I love catfights!
you have more??? for the love of god, post them man!!!!!
only kidding, but i really appreciate this stories since they are my favorites!!

Mandarin

Phil,  I dont know where you had these stored but thanks for reposting them!  Some good stories here.

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
you have more??? for the love of god, post them man!!!!!
only kidding, but i really appreciate this stories since they are my favorites!!

Yeah, that's all I have (I even believe that's everything that was there), but that should be enough. :)

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
So many views and still no comments? :(

Offline ohdannydanny

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Ha ha, great stories - including one of mine that I'd forgotten I'd even written!

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
Ha ha, great stories - including one of mine that I'd forgotten I'd even written!

Heh, now that's a real surprise. :)

Offline Mickey2786

• God Member
  • Join me for Catfight Chat on Skype
    • Skype Catfight Chat Room
Some of the best material I've ever read.  Thanks for posting every one of them.

luvgirlfites

Who wrote those sexy stories?  My mom is named Millie and it sounds like her in some of them.......

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
Who wrote those sexy stories?  My mom is named Millie and it sounds like her in some of them.......

Actually, Millie is not the defeated mom's name, so I guess it's just a coincidence. :)

Offline ninjoe42

AHAHAHA! HOLY SHIT SOME OF THOSE ARE MINE! OMG I DIDN'T THINK I'D SEE THEM AGAIN! THE ONES WITH THE MOM FIGHTING AT THE GAS STATION AND THE SEXFIGHT WITH THE ASIAN GIRL! Wow....just wow! I thought those were gone forever! You even got them all too I think! Oh man so great...dang, my spelling sucked though.

Offline underdweller

Thanks for posting. Really liked the sexfighting stories.
Female strap-on fights, missionary tribbing

Offline h_k

• God Member
Who wrote the Beth v Dilly story? Original and horrendously hot.