News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

First and second fight of Anna supermilfighter vs brutalmilf

• 3 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
First and second fight of Anna supermilfighter vs brutalmilf
« on: December 27, 2016, 04:46:13 AM »

Anna (supermilfighter) is 46yo 5'8 140lbs 34D 24 34

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: First and second fight of Anna supermilfighter vs brutalmilf
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 04:56:52 AM »

Sarah (Brutalmilf) Brutalmilf is 43 yo 5'8 135lbs 33C 24 33

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 04:58:14 AM »

This is Anna (supermilfighter), and I admit that in my first sexfight against Brutalmilf, I was a novice, and she brutalized me. I had heard about sex-fights so many times, but everyone seemed to have a different idea of what it is, and the one thing that everyone agreed on was that the loser was forced to cum several times. I read many stories, and it didn't help me much. Once again it seems like every story was different. Some women talked about wrestling, and one woman would be too turned on to fight and the other woman would make her cum. I read some stories that were under the subject of sex-fighting, and the two women had a bloody, knock down/drag out fight, until one woman was forced to do sexual acts against her will. I also have to admit in the few days before the fight I was fantasizing about the hot, sexy bitch. I couldn't help myself, I was at work, and my nipples would get hard, and my pussy would get moist. Then I couldn't help but looking at the slut's pictures. She's beautiful,  sexy, and hot. I was home at night. Sexfight, my larger breasts dominating her smaller tits, my bigger, and harder and more erect nipples, dominating this sexy slut's hard, erect nipples. I'm bigger, I'm alpha, and she wants a sex fight. I fantasized about fucking her up her ass with my strap on dildo. I got so fuckin excited thinking about how hard I would fuck her with my double ended dildo.... 

Thank god the fight was in private, in her room. I had never even thought of starting a fight with no clothes on. I figured that this is a sex fight, why wouldn't we be naked. I was like the sacrificial lamb being led to slaughter. To tell you the truth she walked right up to me, and stood nipple to nipple with me. I have to admit, I felt a little tingle between my legs, but I had to laugh to myself when I compared my big, sexy tits, to those little embarrassments that the sexy little bitch thought that she was going to intimidate me with. Brutalmilf  quickly moves her right hand between my legs. She catches me totally off guard, and the sexy little bitch starts fucking me with her fingers. She starts fucking me faster, harder, faster, harder, and it isn't until the bitch has my nipples rock hard, and all erect, and her fingers are sloshing around in my now soaking wet pussy, that I realize that this isn't a punching fight, this isn't a wrestling fight, and this sexy little bitch is going to masturbate me until I orgasm.

I know what I have to do, and I slide the middle finger of my right hand into her cxnt, and I grab her nipple with my left hand, and squeeze hard. Brutalmilf is very experienced, and she's always several steps ahead of me. I'm just thinking that if I slide a couple more fingers into her cxnt, and I start to go harder, and faster, and harder and faster, I would even the score, but Brutelmilf uses her body to push me back against the wall, and the next thing I know, Brutalmilf has her tongue in my mouth. She overwhelms me, Brutalmilf is fucking my mouth with her tongue, and her fingers are plunging in and out, and in and out of my soaking wet cxnt. The fuckin whore bitch has me up against the wall, and she's in charge of me. I try to fuck her harder, and faster with my fingers, but Brutalmilf is more experienced and she's tougher than me, and she's masturbating my clit. She's pulling and twisting on my nipple, and the pain feels so good. I can't help myself. I'm glistening in my sweat, and I'm breathing hard and “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” making these sexy noises. My finger goes limp inside of Brutalmilfs pussy, and now I'm playing with her big, hard erect nipple. Brutalmilf owns my pussy now. She fuckin owns me now. Tears start rolling down my cheeks, and I start dry squirting. I'm screaming, “FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME, YOU OWN ME, OH YES FUCK ME.” Brutalmilf is fucking my clitoris and I no longer can control anything. My body is shaking and flinging. The fuckin volcano starts to erupt, and I have an out of body experience. I'm howling like a wounded jungle animal, and tears start to overflow out of my eyes. I'm squirting and squirting, and I cum like a worthless slut screaming, “YES, OH YES MAKE ME CUM.” 

Brutalmilf throws me onto the floor, and she sits down so that her soaking wet, hot pussy is engorged on my nipple. I can feel Brutalmilf's hot juices overflowing out of her cxnt, onto my huge, rock hard nipple. I'm still squirting out of control, and my body is spasming. Brutalmilf is degrading me, laughing and screaming, “look at you Anna you weak, pathetic cum bitch, I thought you were so tough, and look at you, you didn't even give me a fight.” Brutalmilf's words didn't do a thing to humiliate me. I just keep on squirting, and squirting. I'm having one powerful orgasm after another, and it's not stopping. I can't even remember what happened at that point.

The next thing that I know is that Brutalmilf has stood me up, and she shoves me up against the wall again. Brutalmilf starts punching my tits screaming, “I'm going to knock the shit out of these big nasty tits of yours, that you're so proud of, use them as fuckin as punching bags.” She is, she starts punching my tits, right fist, left breast, left fist, right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. She's using my big sexy tits like speed bags, and my tits are flying, and bouncing up and down, and swinging from side to side. She's beating up my tits, making them flop around under her punches. At this point I'm numb. Tears might be streaming down my cheeks, but I'm not feeling any pain, I'm not feeling in the least bit embarrassed. I am not feeling anything, and I'm being held up against the wall by Brutalfilf's hard punches. I remember Brutalmilf stops pummeling my tits, and my body feels heavy, and everything turns black as slowly I go sliding down the wall out cold. I'm just sitting there on my ass, propped up against the wall. My tits are heaving up and down in contrast to my otherwise lifeless body.

The next thing I know, Brutalmilf is pulling hard at my hair, and my eyes blink open as the pain of having my hair ripped out of my head starts to wake me up. She has to hold me up on my wobbly legs by my hair with her left hand so that I wouldn't go sliding down the wall again. Then she spins me around by my shoulder, and now she's holding me up with my face to the wall, and I feel something touch my anus. Then suddenly I feel a burning in my ass hole, as Brutalmilf plows her big, thick 10” dildo into my ass hole. She starts fucking me with that cock. She's ramming that big, hard, erect rubber cock in and out and in and out over and over again. Brutalmilf screams, “you're going to beg me to fuck you harder with this dildo, and you're going to tell me just how much you love me dominating you with my dildo. Brutalmilf digs her long, sharp fingernails into my tits.” She's bloodying my tits with her sharp fingernails, and I start crying out, “Fuck me harder with the dildo, I'm begging you, please fuck me harder with the dildo. I love when you dominate me with your dildo.” She pulls that dildo out of my ass hole, and she grabs me by my shoulder and she spins me back around to face her again screaming, “now fall to your hands and knees whore, suck my cock.” I don't want this sick bitch to hurt me any more, and I don't think twice as I fall to my knees in front of her, and I take that cock into my hands. The same cock that she's just fucked me up my ass hole with, and I hold it right up to my lips, and I start sucking Brutalmilf's dildo just like I suck my husband's big cock. She's making me give her a blow job, just like I'm a cheap worthless whore.

Brutalmilf keeps me there all night long. She forces me to suck that cock clean. Then she makes me lie down on the floor, and she plunges that dildo right into my cxnt, and she starts fucking me over and over again, and once again she sticks her tongue in my mouth and she starts dominating me with her tongue. The “tongue bitch” has her tongue in my mouth. She's fucking my mouth with her tongue. Her tongue is in charge of my tongue as she dominates my tongue completely, and her smaller tits, with her big, hard, erect nipples are like bullets, poking hard into my tits, and dominating my bigger nipples.

That bitch, that fuckin whore bitch has me submissive on the ground, and she's entering me on an angle> Quite obviously she has done this many times before, and that big, hard dildo is massaging my clitoris all over again. My body is drenched in my glistening sweat, and Brutalmilf screams right in my face, “I'm the sex queen, look at what I'm doing to you.” I start laughing to myself, and now I'm crying and laughing, and crying and laughing as I think, “am I being punished, not really. I'm the one having many of the very best orgasms I ever experienced. I'm making these sexy noises, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” and I start screaming at the top of my lungs as I start dry squirting again.  This sexy, hot little bitch is slapping her body against mine. Brutalmilf starts screaming, “I'm going to make you tell tell everyone when I let you go, that I am the “Sex Queen, I am the Sex Mistress,” and you are the sex whore, you are my sex slave.” The volcano is on the verge of explosion. I cry out, “You are the “Sex Queen,” you are the “Sex Mistress, and I am the sex whore. I am your sex slave.” She grabs my nipples and she starts pulling, twisting on them. I start howling like a wounded jungle animal, as I start squirting. The volcano is erupting. I'm a pressure cooker, leaving off steam. I'm a rocket ship blasting off. I'm having an out of body experience again. I'm having one explosive orgasm after another over and over again, screaming at the top of my lungs. “I LOVE YOU SEX QUEEN. I LOVE YOU SEX MISTRESS.” I'm squirting out of control, over and over again until everything goes black again.

The next thing I know Brutalmilf is riding my face, and I have the smell, the taste, The feel of her hot pussy juices rolling down my face, as this brutal whore bitch makes me stick my tongue into her, and she dominates me, forcing me to start licking her soaking wet pussy with a passion. I'm licking and sucking Brutalmilf's juice filled pussy. I don't know why, but I'm licking her, kissing her, I'm making hot, passionate love to her sweet, delicious pussy. I'm licking her and licking her, feverishly, like a dog licking it's master. Brutalmilf is screaming, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” and she starts dry squirting over and over again. I move my head, and I plow my nose into Brutalmilf's pussy, and the volcano starts erupting. I'm fucking her with my nose, plowing it in and out and in and out. Brutalmilf is exploding over and over again on my nose, and she's fuckin screaming insanely, “FUCK ME WHORE, FUCK ME YOU WHORE SLAVE BITCH. Then I  pull my nose out of her cxnt, and I start licking her savagely again. Brutalmilf is exploding insanely over and over and over again. Thta's all I remember..............................................

Part 2

I don't even know how I got home. For 3 days I was in bed, just waking up to take pain killers, or go to the bathroom, and Mary, my daughter made me soup. Day 4 was one of the worst days I can remember in my life. I wake up and I realize I'm crippled. There isn't a square inch of my body that wasn't aching. I feel like someone drove a tractor trailer in and out of my cxnt. My breasts are scratched, bruised, bloody, twisted and stretched. My ass hole feels like someone drove that tractor trailer out of my ass. I'm hobbling and wobbling, and unsteady on my legs. My lips are aching and my mouth feels like a big dildo is still lodged into it.

I start crying, thinking that I was raped. I started thinking this Brutalmilf knew that I was a novice, and she deserves a beating just for what she did to me. Mary was at work and I'm having trouble functioning. I spent some time agonizing whether or not I should tell Mary what had happened to me. On one hand I wanted to share my experience and see what someone other than myself thinks about it, but I decided that I didn't want anyone to know what happened to me. I might not have been embarrassed while it was happening to me, but I was too humiliated to even admit to myself some of the things that happened. How could I possibly tell anyone else. I'm so glad that my husband Johnny is out of town on business. Hopefully I'll be healed by next week when he comes home from his business trip.   

My whole life changed when Mary got home from work. She didn't want to tell me, but when she did I was in shock. Mary told me that Brutalmilf had hidden video camera's, and she had told everyone on fcf every dirty detail of our sex fight encounter. She had posted 100s of still pictures, with dildo's in my mouth, and up my ass hole. Pictures of me submissive to that fuckin whore bitch. I just sat there, trying to absorb that my daughter, my husband, my friends from fcf, everyone got to see me crying, and on my knees. They got to see Brutalmilf make a complete fool out of me. What's even worse is the video clips. This fuckin whore bitch was posting video's of what was supposed to be a very private fight scene, and she transcribed some of the most humiliating parts of my totally painful, humiliating experience. I'm horrified, so many people knows how this nasty, low life whore dominated me, and now every last drop of my dignity has been drained from me in front of everyone.

What's even worse, my husband Johnny sent me a copy of the email that Brutalmilf sent him saying that he is hers now, and showing him how tough she is, and how she destroyed me, and that I'm a worthless, weak submissive whore. Johnny may have sent me her email. He may have been a good husband, but even if my husband says that I don't have to fight her, I know that if I don't fight her, she will keep hitting on Johnny, and humiliating me and making a fuckin fool of me in front of everyone.

When Johnny came home I was healed enough so that makeup covered most of the still unhealed bruises. Johnny kept reassuring me that I don't have to fight her again, and that he wouldn't think any different of me, but I was getting angrier and angrier. This Brutalmilf slut was still bragging to everyone about how tough I thought I was, and how I didn't even put up a fight. The idea of me fighting Brutalmilf again, only this time in front of a crowd of fcf members, became the overwhelming biggest subject on fcf. People were saying that this fight was even more epic than Heatherfights vs Katie_fights, perhaps the biggest event in the history of fcf.

There is no way I was going to put up with this embarrassment and continued humiliation. So I challenged Brutalmilf to a fist/sex fight, in front of a crowd from fcf. Confident doesn't begin to explain Brutalmilf's attitude. Cocky, conceited, convinced barely describes the attitude. Brutalmilf tells everyone that she can't believe that I would have the nerve to fight her again, and that she would be willing to bet that I would never have the guts to show up. She was having a big laugh at my expense as she posted pictures and video's from our first fight, telling people that I had such a big mouth, and that I talked all this shit, and that I didn't even fight her back. She just started humiliating me right away, and just kept on humiliating me at will. She challenged me to put my husband's cock on the line. She was relentless on trying to psych me out. She challenged me to fight her at her gym, at 10 pm, on Saturday night. That is the closing time for the gym, and she gave many notices, invitations all over fcf, inviting everyone to come and watch her dominate me and humiliate me even worse than she did the last time. Promising to give everyone the very best show that they ever saw. The fuckin bitch somehow got an artist to put pictures of her and my husband as if they were together, and she posted pictures of me all beat up, servicing her in front of my Johnny. She promised everyone that they would get to witness this IRL at the gym.

This became the largest event in the history of fcf, and as if fcf wasn't enough for the slut, she developed a series of Facebook pages. There were so many people pledging to attend, and it seems like everyone was convinced by this crazy, flat chested whore bitch, that she was just going to dominate me and humiliate me just like she did the last time. I am totally embarrassed, totally humiliated, and totally infuriated. I was just as convinced that I am going to knock the shit out of this big mouth, as she is that she's going to drain every last drop of my dignity from me, in front of everyone, but most of all, in front of my husband.

Part 3

I was waiting for my husband all night Friday night. Johnny was supposed to meet me at our hotel room for dinner, and a nice relaxing night alone together, but he never showed up. He never called, and his phone just kept going to message. Around midnight I get an instant message from the bitch to look on Facebook. My anger shot through the roof, as I saw pictures of her and my husband, with captions saying, “Johnny would much rather be with a real woman, than with a weak, submissive whore slave like me. There was picture after picture, and tears start streaming down my cheeks.

The bitch did get to me. My emotions are running in every direction. Crying and upset for hours, I am a wreck. I was going from crying, to anger, from being too upset to think straight, to so angry I just want to kill this fuckin whore bitch. Then things got even worse on Saturday morning. The pictures of her and Johnny were all over Facebook, and all over fcf. People were sending me condolences, and telling me that since she has already taken my husband, there is no reason why I should subject myself to another beating, and the domination and humiliation I was bound to experience. Many people wanted to see me completely under the control of that whore, and the rest told me that they wouldn't blame me for chickening out.

I was relieved when my daughter Mary showed up at my hotel. She could see how upset that I was, and she convinced me to relax in the hot tub in the room, have a drink, and she massaged my shoulders. I even manage to eat a little. Mary spent some time convincing me that I'm a boxer, and I'm tougher than this whore. She also assured me that Johnny didn't spend the night with Brutalmilf, and that there has to be a good reason why he didn't show up, call or even answer our calls.

Mary left Johnny a few messages, and we both jumped as Mary's cell phone went off. It was the whore, saying that Johnny is with her now, and that it's going to be embarrassing, humiliating enough when Johnny watches her totally destroy me. She said that this time she would not only destroy me sexually in front of my husband, but that she would make me into her pet, and make me her slave, and the last beating was nothing compared to what is going to happen to me this time. She implored Mary not to come to the gym because it was bad enough that she was going to strip me of all of my dignity in front of my husband, but I should not allow my 18 year old daughter to see her mother like that.

Thank god for my Mary. She kept me from going insane. Mary knows how crazy I can get when I'm angry, but she kept me somewhat focused, and helped me to not lose my temper. I didn't even think about what I was going to wear. The slut chose the attire the last time, Mary convinced me that I should wear whatever I wanted to wear, and if the slut wants to fight naked, that would be her problem.

Part 4

We arrive at the gym at 9:45, and as we look inside of the gym, there are already more than 50 people there, and there is a very professional boxing ring set up. We make our way down to the dressing room, and Mary directed me to one side of the dressing room, while there is a large crowd gathered on the other side. I'm nervous, and I decide to wear my the blue jean mini skirt and white blouse that I came in, and I fixed my makeup while Mary went to see what was going on, on the other side of the dressing room.

Mary returned through the crowd to tell me that Johnny was naked, and handcuffed, with cuffs around his ankles and a ball gag in his mouth. Everyone that knows me knows that it takes quite a bit for me to lose my temper. I didn't lose my temper during the first fight that I had with Brutalmilf. Everyone that knows me knows that I am quite crazy, and once I lose my temper, I can't control what I do.

I feel my blood heating up, and I'm looking in the mirror and see my face turning redder and redder. I throw the comb into the sink and I storm across the locker room, pushing people out of my way until there is my Johnny. I walk right over to him, and I pull the ball gag out of his mouth, but before either of us have a chance to say a word, Brutalmilf grabs my shoulder, and she spins me around to face her screaming, “who do you think you are touching my man bitch. I'm going to keep him the way he is and bring him in the ring when we fight, so that he can see what a weak, submissive whore you really are. Then I'll have you as my slave and him as my man.” I don't know why, but I'm trying to control my temper. I put my hands on my hips yelling, “who am I,” I can feel my blood boiling and I scream, “WHO AM I.” I hold my left fist up right in this whore's face screaming, “do you see this ring. This is my wedding ring. Johnny is my husband, and you better keep that skinny slut body of yours away from him, you got it.” Brutalmilf becomes a drama queen, and she puts her hands on her hips and she laughs, screaming, “You have a lot of fuckin nerve threatening me with that rig when you know I can dominate and humiliate you Anna you stupid bitch. Don't you remember what I did to you the last time. Let's step into the ring honey, and first I'll have my way with you, and then I'll have my way with your husband when I'm finished with you, and I'll keep you around to lick your husband's cum out of my cxnt.”

I can hear the crowd laughing, and cheering, and I can hear some men screaming, “fight, fight, two women,” but all of the sounds seems to be in an echo chamber. This whole scene is surreal, but this is the definition of losing your temper. Without thinking, I ball up my left fist, and I punch Brutalmilf, “bang,” right in her mouth. You can hear the metal of my ring bang against the enamel of her teeth, and her lips split open under my ring, and blood starts rolling from her lips. The crowd starts cheering, and Brutalmilf is shocked, she didn't think I would really hit her. She puts her hand to her lips, and seeing her blood she starts to say something, but before the words can come out of her mouth, I pull back the same left fist, and I smash it, “bang,” right into her teeth again, and this time her lips just bust open under my ring, and blood is really rolling from her lips. Brutalmilf is shocked and she screams, “Oh, I'm bleeding,” and she reaches out with her sharp fingernails, raking her nails from the top of my chest down. She's leaving bloody red scratch marks down my chest. I scream, “AAAAHHHH,” in pain as I grab her hair with both of my hands and I  start shaking her head back and forth, and from side to side, as I use my body to push her body backwards until “boom,” her back smacks into the metal lockers, and “bang,” her head does too.

I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” banging her head against the metal lockers, and you can hear the loud bangs echoing, and resonating  throughout the locker room. The banging against the hollow lockers sounds much worse than the pain I'm inflicting, and suddenly I can feel her right knee coming up between my legs, and “boom,” her knee smack into my cxnt. “AAAHHH,” I let go of  Brutalmilf's hair as I back awaay from her, and I'm trying to pull my skirt up, and rub my aching cxnt. Brutalmilf just jumps on me, tackling me onto my knees, with my right arm sitting on top of the bench. Brutalmilf pushes her weight onto me, and I feel her reach up under my skirt, and she pulls my panties out of the way, and I cry out, OH NOOOOO,” as this whore slides her fingers into me, her sharp fingernails digging into the inside of my pussy, and I start crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP.”  My arm slips off of the bench, and she plops her weight on top of me on the floor, and she's laughing as she starts rubbing my clit faster and faster. I feel tears welling up in my eyes, and I start crying out, 'NO, GET AWAY FROM ME, AAHH NO, PLEASE.” Brutalmilf starts laughing as she screams, 'I got you again you dumb whore. Look at her Johnny, I told you that your wife is a weak, submissive whore, and that I was going to teach her a lesson that she would never forget.” The crowd is cheering Brutalmilf, and she's laughing at me. Everyone is laughing at me, as she's masturbating me. She's fucking me with her fingers, and tears are streaming down my cheeks, as I'm pushing and pushing, and desperately trying to knock this bitch off of me, BUT I CAN'T, and Brutalmilf is fucking me silly with her fingers. I can't fight it now, my body is glistening in sweat, and I'm making these sexy little noises, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH.” I start crying like a baby, and I cry out, “NOOOOO,” I'm so embarrassed as Brutalmilf  is laughing, screaming, “Johnny, I told you that your wife is a cum whore. I told you that I'd be sucking your cock and she would be licking my clit clean, didn't I Johnny.” I start screaming, “OOOOOWWWW, OOOOOWWWW, OOOOOWWWW,” as I'm dry squirting.

I'm crying and crying and I'm totally humiliated, but what this fuckin whore does to me next starts draining every last drop of my dignity right out of me. This bitch, this fuckin whore bitch pulls her fingers out of my pussy, and I'm going fuckin crazy. My body starts flailing and trying to hump air, and I start crying hysterically as I start begging, fuckin begging Brutalmilf to put her fingers back into me, and to make me cum.” FUCK ME, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE FUCK ME.” Brutalmilf is laughing, and she's getting off on totally humiliating me in front of my husband, and in front of my daughter, and in front of all of these people. She pulls my already torn blouse open with one hand, and she starts playing with my tits right through my bra. Then she starts teasing my pussy, rubbing my pelvis in a motion like she's fucking me. Then her finger rub against my pussy, making me raise up, and crying even harder I cry out, “PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM.” Brutalmilf is laughing in my face as she keeps teasing my cxnt, rubbing her hand and her fingers back and forth across my cxnt, and occasionally sliding a finger in. Brutalmilf screams, “You want me to make you cum you stupid bitch, then tell your husband that you're a cum whore, and tell him that you love when your Mistress masturbates you.”     

I can feel my temperature rising, and my blood rising to my head. I lose my temper again. I buck and I kick and I reach up and I grab Brutalmilf's hair as I shove her to the side and off of me, and now I get on top of Brutalmilf. I sit up on her stomach, and I have my hands laced through her hair. I yank her head up off of the cement, and then I shove her head down, “bang,” I smack her head against the concrete. Brutalmilf isn't prepared for how crazy I am. I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering her fuckin head against the cement. I'm cracking her fuckin skull over and over again against the locker room floor, and now it's Brutalmilf begging me to stop, “STOP, PLEASE STOP,” but I'm crazy, and I've lost my temper, and insanely I just keep on  bashing her head again and again against the hard cement, until Brutalmilf is seeing stars, fuckin stars, and her eyes are starting to swim around in her head. I yank Brutalmilf's head up off of the floor, and I start screaming in her face, just like she had screamed in my face only minutes earlier, “beg me to humiliate you whore.” Brutalmilf is feebly bucking and kicking and screaming, “get off of me bitch, get off of me you fuckin stupid whore bitch.”

I get up off of Brutalmilf, and I get to my feet. Then I grab her by her dress. The bitch is wearing her black micro mini dress with spaghetti straps, and I grab the top of her dress and I drag her up onto her feet, and Brutalmilf's legs are rubbery, and she almost falls over. I walk right up to her and I grab her hair with both of my hands, screaming right in her shocked face, “I'm going to knock you silly bitch.” I let go of her hair and I grab her dress, and I shove her back hard. Brutalmilf's dress rips right off of her body as she stumbles backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall hard, and “bang,” her head does too. She bounces up off of the wall, and Brutalmilf is just standing there in her little white bra, and little white lace panties. I walk right up to her, and I hold her up by her bra right in front of myself, screaming, “Now you're going to be beg me to dominate and humiliate you slut.” Brutalmilf cry's out, “NO, NEVER.” I'm infuriated all over again. I let go of her bra with my left hand, and I show this bitch my ring screaming, “Now I'm going to bash your face in with my wedding ring you whore.” I start pulling her forward into my fist. I'm “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering her nose with my fist. I just keep on smashing her nose with my ring until first blood is really rolling from Brutalmilf's nose, and then Brutalmilf starts crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP.”

I jerk the bitch forward, and I scream right in her face, “alright whore, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell everyone that I am your Mistress, and you are my slave, and that you're going to respect my marriage and my wedding ring.” Brutalmilf feebly starts pushing at me, and crying out, “Get away from me whore. I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you.” I'm still holding Brutalmilf's bra, and I pull her forward into my fist, “bang,” I smash her nose screaming, “you're not going to kill anyone you stupid bitch,” I start pulling her forward into my fist again. I'm hitting her with the ring, bashing her, bam, bam bamming my fuckin big, heavy metal wedding ring over and over into her fuckin face, bam, bam, bam, bam,” pummeling her eyes, and ”bang, bang, bashing my wide shiny ring into her nose, over and over again, until fuckin crack, I can hear the bone of her nose crack, and “bang,” I break the fuckin bone of her nose with my ring, and I leave a bloody gash mark across the bridge of her nose., and blood just starts gushing out of her nose, and rolling from the gash. Tears are welling up in her eyes, and she's holding her right hand out, and catching all the blood dripping from her chin. Brutalmilf shows me all the blood in her hand. She's totally shocked and startled that I'm beating her up like this. Tears start rolling from her eyes, and she's crying out, “look at what you did to me, my nose, my eyes. Alright, you win, you're better than me. Please stop.”

I laugh screaming, ”no I won't stop. Don't you remember what you did to me that last time. Don't you remmeber what you told evryone what you were going to do to me this time. I've been waiting a long time now to knock you into a limp, bloody, goofy rag doll. I start pulling her forward into my fist again. This time I'm pulling her forward by her fuckin bra, “bang,” into my fist. My fist explodes “BANG,” right into her chin, and you can hear Brutalmilf's teeth bang together and chatter in her head. Brutalmilf's knees start to buckle, but I'm still really infuriated, and I pull her up by her bra, and I scream right in her shocked face, “look at you Brutalmilf, you thought you were so tough,” I'm laughing as I scream, “you're not as tough as you thought you were. I punched you silly, I knocked the shit out of you, but I'm far from finished with you yet.”

I let go of her bra, and her bra slides down and is hanging over her stomach. Brutalmilf is knocked silly, she's fuckin knocked so silly she doesn't even know where she is any more.” I hold my left fist in her face demanding, “kiss this ring Brutalmilf, stick your fuckin tongue out, and lick my wedding ring, and tell everyone just how much respect you have for me, and for my wedding ring,” Brutalmilf starts crying, and crying out, “PLEASE LET ME GO. I'M SORRY, YOU WIN, YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME, JUST PLEASE LET ME GO.” I LOSE MY TEMPER AGAIN, this stupid little bitch has made me see colors. and I lose my temper all over again. I show the bitch my wedding ring again, and then I start bashing her face in again. I take that ring, once again my big, heavy gold wedding ring and “bang,” I knock it into this bitch's teeth. I've lost my temper, and like an insane lunatic I'm “bang, bang, bam, bam, bam,” punching her in her nose and “bang, bang, bang,” punching in her teeth  Brutalmilf is crying like a baby. She falls to her knees right in front of me, and she's crying so hard that she was having trouble talking as she cry's out, alright, I'll be you slave bitch. I'll do what you want, please don't beat me up any more.” Brutalmilf grabs my left hand, and she holds it right up to her lips, and submissively she starts kissing my wedding ring, over and over again. I scream, “lick it whore. Lick my wedding ring.” I have to laugh at how tough she thought that she was, and how beat up and submissive she is to me now, as she sticks her tongue out, and she starts licking my wedding ring.” That's right you whore, pay homage to my wedding ring.” There isn't a trace of thought or hesitation, as she's worshiping my ring, over and over again, until I pull my hand away, and now the crowd is cheering me.

I make this bitch lie down on her back, right in front of everyone, with her legs spread wide open. I start teasing Brutalmilf's pussy, rubbing my big, metal wedding ring across her pulsating pussy, teasing her pussy with my wedding ring. I remember from the lesson she taught me the last time. I slap my naked tits down right on top of her. My tits slap against her tits, and my big, sexy tits definitely dominate this bitch's smaller breasts. My big hard nipples poke right into her little tits, and dominating her hardened nipples. I shove in my ring into Brutalmilf's pussy. I'm plunging the middle finger of my left hand right into Brutalmilf's cxnt. This bitch is such a slut. Brutalmilf is glistening in sweat, and she's letting out these sexy moans, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” as in and out and in and out, and her nipples are rock hard and beet red. I slide my middle finger out of my ring, and I leave that big, cold metal ring right inside Bruatalmilf's hot, soaking wet pussy, and I pull my hand out, squeezing her ass cheeks. Then I take my pointer finger, and I slide it right into her cxnt. My finger slides into her, sliding through my wedding ring up to my knuckle, and I start fucking her with my ring. I'm up and down and up and down with that hard, metal ring, scrape her clitoris up, and now I'm going to turn her into my cum whore.” I start laughing, everyone starts laughing as I have Brutalmilf begging me “please make me cum, I'm begging you, please make me cum.” just like she had done to me the last time. I hold my finger still, laughing and screaming, “beg me to fuck you with my wedding ring you whore.” Brutalmilf is laughing and crying, and she's begging me, “please fuck me with your wedding ring. I'm begging you.” I look up and I see the huge crowd gathered around us.

I get up off of Brutalmilf, and I lace my hands through her hair as I drag her standing up on her wobbly, and Brutalmilf screeams, “AAHH LET GO,” as I wrench her up on her rubbery legs. I'm holding her up by her hair with my right hand, and I slide my hand between her legs and I start teasing her pussy with my wedding ring.” Brutalmilf is all knocked silly, and I'm laughing as she's crying and begging me, “please fuck me with your ring. I'm begging you, please fuck me with your wedding ring.” I pull my finger out of her cxnt. I'm holding my finger just out of the reach of her soaking wet pussy, and I know the feeling. I remember that feeling of desperation, watching, needing to feel my finger slide back inside of her cxnt, and once again she starts crying like a baby, and trying to bounce up and down onto my finger, and desperately crying out, “FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME.” I tease her pussy with my finger. I slide my finger, the one with my wedding ring on it, right into her pussy. Then I slide my finger out of her cxnt, leaving my thick, heavy, wide, gold wedding ring inside of her cxnt. Brutalmilf is going crazy. She tries to shove her fingers into her cxnt, and she's twisting her legs and her cry's are past begging, AS I PULL HER HAND AWAY FROM HER cxnt. She starts screaming, “FUCK ME WITH THE RING, PLEASE FUCK ME WITH THE RING.” I'm laughing AS I SCREAM, “YOU'RE GOING TO TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU'RE THE PATHETIC CUM QUEEN, AND THAT I AM YOUR MISTRESS, AND YOU'RE GOING TO BEG YOUR MISTRESS TO MAKE YOU CUM.”

I slide the middle finger of my left hand back into this whore's cxnt, and my finger slides through my wedding ring inside of her cxnt. I have my finger in her cxnt, but I”m holding it still, and I start taking Brutalmilf out. I'm marching her around in front of one person at a time, and Brutalmilf is like a puppet on my finger, as I hold her up, all naked and bloody, right in front of the first person, and I scream, “say it whore.” Brutalmilf cry's out, “I'm the pathetic cum queen, and Anna is my Mistress. Please Mistress, please fuck me with your wedding ring, please make me cum Mistress.” I march her around the crowd and I humiliate her in front of one person after another, until I march her right in front of my Johnny, and I slide my finger right out of her soaking wet cxnt. Brutalmilf is jumping, twisting, and crying like a baby she starts crying out, “FUCK ME MISTRESS. PLEASE FUCK ME WITH YOUR WEDDING RING MISTRESS. I'M A CUM WHORE MISTRESS.” The crowd is laughing and cheering. I scream, “You want to cum whore, then take the cuffs off of my husband.” 

Brutalmilf's attitude is that of obedience and desperation. She walks over to her pocketbook and she rips it open and she starts pulling things out of her pocketbook. I see all sorts of dildos and vibrators and sex toys flying out, until she finds the keys, and she frantically opens the cuffs, and she stands right in front of me, and Brutalmilf has tears streaming down her cheeks, as she looks right into my eyes begging me, “PLEASE FUCK ME NOW MISTRESS. FUCK ME WITH YOUR WEDDING RING MISTRESS. PLEASE MAKE ME CUM MISTRESS.”

I can see Johnny's cock is rock hard. I have him sit down on a bench, and I make this CUM QUEEN sit on her hands and knees in front of me and Johnny as I start to lower my ass hole down right onto Johnny's big, stiff cock. I have to jump up and down to get his thick cock to slide into me. I start up and down pumping Johnny's cock with my ass. Johnny loves my tight, sexy ass, and Johnny starts letting out these sexy moans, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” and his naked body is glistening in sweat. Johnny starts to scream as he starts dry squirting. I see the fuckin CUM QUEEN slide her fingers down to her cxnt, and I kick my leg out, and my high heel smacks right into her hand, right into her pussy, and Brutalmilf cry's out, “AAAHHH,” in pain. I scream, “KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM YOUR cxnt WHORE, OR I'LL PUNCH YOU SILLY ALL OVER AGAIN.” My tough words and dominant attitude gets my husband off. Johnny is howling like a wounded jungle animal as he's pumping his rock hard cock deep intro my ass hole. He just keeps on shooting glob after glob of his hot cum into my ass hole. My husband fill my ass hole up with his hot cum, and I hold my ass muscles closed tightly as I leap up off of Johnny's big cock, shoving Brutalmilf over onto her back. I turn around and I lower my ass right over Brutalmilf's face, and I put my left hand on her pelvis. I start rubbing her pelvis, my middle finger getting closer and closer to her cxnt. Brutalmilf is crying like a little girl, and she's humping air, and she begging me, fuckin begging me, “PLEASE MISTRESS, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE FUCK ME MISTRESS.”

I scream, “YOU WANT ME TO MAKE YOU CUM WHORE, THEN LICK EVERY LAST DROP OF MY HUSBAND'S HOT CUM OUT OF MY ASS HOLE.” I can feel the desperation as Brutalmilf  frantically starts slurping my ass, then I feel her tongue penetrating my anus. This CUM WHORE is licking my ass hole. She's desperately plunging her tongue harder and harder, deeper and deeper into my ass hole, and I'm teasing her pussy.

I take my wedding ring off of my middle finger, and I put it onto my pointer finger, halfway up to my knuckle, and then I slide my half finger, the one with the ring into her cxnt. Brutalmilf shoves her head forward, and I feel her tongue going deeper and deeper into my ass hole. I slide my finger in deeper, and I start massaging her clitoris with my ring. I have my finger, and my wedding ring positioned perfectly, so the cold, hard metal is masturbating her clitoris. In and out and in and out, up and down and in and out, I'm twisting her clitoris around my finger. I have this CUM WHORE rocking her head, and shoving her face harder and deeper into my ass, and this bitch is slurping all of my husband's hot cum out of my ass hole. Brutalmilf is breathing hard, and making these sexy noises, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” and she's soaking wet in sweat.

I pull my finger out of her cxnt, and I spin around facing her head. I leave my big, wide wedding ring wedged inside her pussy, squeezing up against her hardened clitoris, and Brutalmilf is twisting, and bucking, and squirming. She's humping fuckin air as I'm riding her like a mechanical bull. She has a look of total panic on her face, and tears are overflowing out of her eyes, and mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup. I grab Brutalmilf's wrist as she's trying to slide her finger into my wedding ring inside of her pussy, and she starts screaming at the top of her lungs. “PLEASE MISTRESS, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE FUCK ME, MASTURBATE ME WITH YOUR WEDDING RING. I'M A CUM WHORE, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU.” I grab her other wrist and I'm holding her hands still as I lower my soaking wet cxnt onto her moving mouth, and her lips are moving inside my cxnt. This CUM WHORE lips inside of my cxnt is really turning me on. My body is soaking wet in sweat, and I'm making these sexy noises, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” as I'm riding her face, and as her lips are inside of me, moving as she screams, “YOUR RING MISTRESS. FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME.” I reach back with my left hand, and I stick my middle finger into her cxnt. Brutalmilf starts “OOOWWW, OOOWWW, OOOWWW,” dry squirting as she's screaming into my soaking wet pussy. I pull my finger out of Brutalmilf's pulsating pussy, and I think Brutalmilf is having a nervous breakdown, as now she's really twisting, and humping and bucking, she's letting out one loud, long screech. I grab Brutalmilf's hair on both sides of her head, and I drag her head forward, shoving her face deep into my crotch screaming, “YOU BETTER STICK YOUR TONGUE OUT CUM WHORE, OR I'LL KNOCK YOUR FACE IN.” She's still breathing hard, and huffing and puffing and breathing into my cxnt, and I can feel Brutralmilf's tongue sliding slowly into my pussy. Brutalmilf raises her hands up, and she gently grabs my hard, erect nipples, making my nipples so hard I think they're going to burst out of the skin, and Brutalmilf is sinking her tongue deep into my cxnt. She's licking me hard and faster and harder and faster. She's fuckin licking me feverishly, like a dog licking it's master. She starts kissing my clitoris, and her lips are making my clitoris quiver. This CUM WHORE is making hot, passionate love to my clitoris, and I start squirting insanely. I'm trying to break out of my body, and seeing colors as the volcano starts spewing cum, and I'm screaming, and exploding over and over again. I sit on her face until I have not one drop of cum in me. I made this CUM WHORE lick me clean, but as I get up off of the bitch,

Brutalmilf is still twisting and humping, and tears start overflowing out of her eyes again, as she starts crying out, “PLEASE MISTRESS. PLEASE MAKE ME CUM.” I'm laughing as I see the handcuffs  on the floor and I lean over and grab them. I laugh in her face as I lean over and I grab her hands and I cuff them together, and I say, “this is so that you don't get tempted to masturbate yourself you stupid bitch.” I look and I see a few of the men watching has their cocks out of their pants. I walk to the crowd and I grab first one man, and then the other by there big, hard cocks, and I walk them over so that they're standing right over Brutalmilf, and I start jerking them off. I'm masturbating both men at the same time, and it wasn't long before first one man, and then the other starts squirting glob after glob of their hot cum all over the CUM WHORE. Brutalmilf is just lying there on the floor crying and begging, “PLEASE MISTRESS, PLEASE.” I call up all the women that are there with their men, and I make them line up around Brutalmilf. I scream, “Now each woman should make their men cum all over the CUM WHORE.

Me, Johnny and Mary go to the other side of the locker room to clean up, and the men are still squirting all over Brufalmilf as we walk out the door......................................       

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 09:47:57 PM »

WOW-HOT-HOT-HOT love this new genre of sexfight