News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Taking out the Trash: Mature African-American vs. Young Asian

• 14 Replies

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
Taking out the Trash: Mature African-American vs. Young Asian
« on: December 27, 2016, 11:32:34 AM »
Wanda is a 45 year old African-American woman who works as a janitor in a mall in JTown.  She is a single parent, has raised three kids on her own, and lives in a rough part of town.  Wanda is 5'9" tall and weighs about 170 pounds, and she is wearing her blue uniform.  

One Friday afternoon Wanda is finishing her duties, having just cleaned the restroom at the mall.  She is just pushing her cart out of the bathroom when an attractive, young Japanese woman named Reiko and her girls push by Wanda and into the restroom.  The young Asian girl is about 24, has a remarkable body and model quality looks.  She is 5'7" tall, and weighs 120 pounds (curves in all the right places, with most of her weight in her perky breasts).  The Asian hottie is wearing black leather hot pants, knee high black boots, fishnet stockings and has a white shirt tied just below her breastbone.  Her red satin bra peeks out over the shirt, and her oiled body glistens in the lights.  Wanda recognizes the girl and her friends as a local gang of Japanese hussies that considers the mall its territory.  She has seen Reiko beat up several women who crossed her.

"Honey, you need to come back in here and clean up this restroom," Reiko says as she steps out of the bathroom to address Wanda.  "Get in here and finish the job.  You need to get on your hands as knees and scrub the floor and the toilet."  Wanda bristles, but she stands her ground.  "Miss, you are mistaken.  It is clean, I just finished it a few minutes ago."

Reiko's eyes flash with rage and she opens the door, tossing a soda on the floor and laughs.  "It doesn't look clean to me, you cow.  Now hop to it."  A small crowd has formed outside the restroom as Reiko's gang and passersby watch the confrontation.  Wanda really needs the job, so she grabs a mop from the cart.  As she walks by, Reiko slaps Wanda's face.  The crowd gasps, and Wanda's blood boils.  

Wanda turns to face Reiko.  "Clean up you own mess," she states, handing Reiko the mop.  Reiko laughs defiantly, breaking the mop handle in two over her leg, then using one fragment to hit Wanda's butt.  "Get moving Miss Fatty Janitor,"  Reiko says as she pushes Wanda towards the restroom.  Reiko's friends laugh, but the other observers feel sorry for Wanda.

Wanda shoves Reiko back, and Reiko throws a punch that lands on Wanda's chin.  She then tears Wanda's uniform sleeve.  Reiko takes another swing at Wanda and misses.  Wanda knees Reiko in the side, and the crowd hears a crack as Reiko falls to the ground.  Reiko is winded by the fierce kick, momentarily incapacitated.  Wanda rolls Reiko onto her back, then jumps onto Reiko and punches rain down on Reiko's face and belly.  Reiko manages to rake Wanda's eyes and uses the distraction to hit Wanda with a barrage of punches.  Wanda and Reiko roll across the floor, throwing sharp punches.  The two aroused she-cats suddenly break apart and begin to circle each other.

Wanda has beaten down her fair share of nasty hood rats in the neighborhood, but she is astonished by the strength and prowess of the little Asian vixen.  Wanda decides that she needs a distraction to take out Reiko.  She lunges forward and grabs Reiko's white shirt, ripping it from her body with lightening quickness.  Reiko manages to land a hard punch to Wanda's belly as she is being disrobed.  Still, the distraction has worked as Reiko ends up astonished and embarrassed that she is standing before the crowd in her red satin bra and black leather hot pants, her stockings torn asunder.  Wanda is glad that Reiko has any modesty given that she pranced into the restroom in such a skimpy outfit.  Now Wanda is ready to take apart the Japanese beauty.  

As Reiko blushes and attempts to cover her bra, Wanda suddenly spears her, knocking Reiko to the ground.  Reiko is again gasping for air.  Wanda then stands over the winded Reiko and drops herself backside onto Reiko's face, using the 50 pound weight difference to full advantage.  Reiko squeals in pain as Wanda's 170 pound frame lands on her face.  Wanda has pinned Reiko's arms with her legs and now goes to work on Reiko's tender breasts and tummy.  Reiko twitches under Wanda's weight and her entire body convulses with each punch.  THWACK, THWACK, THWACK.  Wanda asks the crowd, "Want to watch me teach this slut a lesson?  Time to take out the trash!"  Wanda throws harder and harder punches into Reiko's now red belly and perky boobs.  The crowd cheers loudly for Wanda.  Reiko is barely able to struggle now, and her cries become more muffled.  Wanda has seen her share of fights, and she knows that Reiko is already hers.  School is about to be
 in session.  

Wanda gets up and stares down at Reiko.  Wanda enjoys watching Reiko's abs and breasts heaving mightily as she gasps for precious air like a fish out of water.  Wanda pulls Reiko up by the hair, enjoying seeing the Japanese tart struggle to remain conscious and on her feet.  She then places Reiko in a headlock, using her free hand to slap Reiko's jiggly breasts and tight tummy.  "I see you have your perky tatas and cute little belly out for everyone to admire.  You little hussy!  You love the attention, don't you?"  Reiko flushes red with embarrassment as she is helpless against Wanda's probing fingers.  "Time for this baby to go to sleep."  Wanda converts the headlock into a sleeper hold, relishing seeing Reiko's eyes bulge in terror, then slowly close.  Wanda places Reiko on her back on the floor.

Wanda grabs the smaller girl by the hair, placing Reiko's taut belly over her knee.  Wanda places her left hand firmly on the small of Reiko's back.  "Who wants to see me to punish this little hussy?  This naughty slut needs a spanking, doesn't she?"  The crowd roars its approval.  Wanda unbuttons and unzips Reiko's skin tight hot pants, and with startling quickness yanks them down to Reiko's knees.  The onlookers cheer as they admire Reiko's red satin g-string.  Reiko is still out cold, helpless.  Her perfect ass sticks up in the air, unprotected.  Wanda uses her left hand to press Reiko's tender gut firmly against Wanda's knee.  Wanda's raises her hand and the crowd holds its breath.  SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK as Wanda gives Reiko the spanking of her short lifetime.  The crowd cheers as Reiko's eyes pop open and she screams like a wounded animal.  Tears stream down Reiko's face and she begins to wail.  Reiko's friends move
 to intervene before Reiko is completely humiliated, but fall back when Wanda picks up the mop stick and hits one across the chest with it.  She then uses the mop stick to further paddle Reiko's tender backside.

Reiko is in agony, her exposed and nearly naked ass red and raw from Wanda's blows.  Reiko has rolled onto her side and lies in a quivering heap on the floor, barely able to whimper in agony. Wanda rolls the Reiko onto her back and gives the cheering crowd a foot on belly victory pose.  Then Wanda walks to her cart and pours some cleaning solution into a couple of sponges, placing them in the restroom.  She then drapes Reiko's limp body over her shoulder, and swings her body around before carrying the Japanese beauty into the restroom.  She places a "Closed for Cleaning" sign on the door and the crowd hears a click as the door locks.  

Wanda drops Reiko to the floor and then slaps her awake.  Wanda hands Reiko a sponge, telling her to scrub up the soda.  "Guess it's you and me kid.  Your girls can't help you now.  You are all mine until I am done with you."  Reiko's eyes flash defiant, but Wanda kicks her side.  The crowd can hear the crack through the door.  Reiko falls to her hands and knees and begins to scrub vigorously with her remaining strength, moaning and crying as she fights through the throbbing pain in her side.  

Once she is finished she moans, "I am done now.  Please let me go.  I am so sorry.  I am defeated and you are the better woman"  Seeing tears streaming down Reiko's gorgeous high cheek bones, Wanda gives Reiko a fake smile. Wanda then grabs Reiko's perky right breast, giving it an agonizing squeeze and twist.  As Reiko opens her mouth to scream, Wanda shoves the other sponge in it.  "Princess, you aren't done with your chores yet.  You said the toilet needs cleaning."  Wanda grabs Reiko's hands and wrenches them behind her back.  She then drags Reiko to the toilet and shoves her head in it.  The sponge is still jammed down Reiko's throat.  The crowd hears splashing, muffled cries and the sound of flesh flopping against tile.  Reiko's legs twitch and flop wildly until she is almost out again.  Wanda then pulls her out, lets her get a little air, and whispers into her ear, "Finally found a good use for your potty mouth."  She then forces
 Reiko's head back in the bowl several more times until Reiko finally passes out and is fished out of the bowl by Wanda.

Wanda unlocks the bathroom, bows quietly before the crowd and pushes her cart down the hall.  The enthusiastic crowd then pushes into the restroom to examine the devastation that Wanda has wrought on poor Reiko.  Reiko is clad in the red satin bra and g-string and knee high boots.  Her hot pants remain down at her knees, the sponge still jammed into her throat.  Wanda has placed Reiko's unconscious body on the toilet seat, and her head leans against the right wall of the stall.  Water droplets run from her hair and her mouth and down the side of the stall. A "Danger, wet floor" sign has been placed at Reiko's feet.

Reiko has never shown her face in the mall again.  Reiko definitely learned her lesson that day.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 06:13:02 PM by CA Sleeper »

FawnL

Re: Taking out the Trash: Mature African-American vs. Young Asian
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 11:42:55 AM »
....very nice story...loved reading the naughty bitch's humiliation....  ;D ;D ;D

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 06:09:58 PM »
Glad you liked it Fawn!  ;D

That naughty bitch sure had it coming, and looked oh so sexy taking it!
   ;)

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 06:29:07 PM »
I enjoy his one quite a bit. Great job.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 02:01:13 AM »
Great job. Love to read more of your stories.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2016, 04:23:58 PM »
Nice story and well written. I'd love to read another story of Wanda putting a sexy young thing in her place.

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2016, 02:42:03 AM »
Thanks FyreCracka, Maizenblue and Sandman13!  I am glad you liked the story! I'll try to post more stories.  Maybe Wanda will make a return at some point  ;D

Offline sf

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2017, 01:04:51 AM »
I loved Wanda putting Reiko in her place...VERY HOTT!!
 :o

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2017, 06:54:10 PM »
Thanks sf!  I enjoyed it too!!
 :D

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2017, 08:31:13 PM »
Great to see you back CA. I like your stories starring Asian girls. Good work as usual. !  ;D

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2017, 08:07:58 PM »
Thanks York!  I am glad you enjoyed it!   :)

Offline sig

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2017, 10:42:53 PM »
Great story!
 I don't know why i missed it when it was posted one month ago.
Thanks!

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2017, 12:22:04 PM »
I'm glad you enjoyed it sig.  Thank you for letting me know!
 :)

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2017, 01:37:51 PM »
Time to have a new story !!!  ;D ;D

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2019, 05:37:37 PM »
Time to have a new story !!!  ;D ;D

I just posted one :D