News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Connie's Christmas present

• 3 Replies

Offline Levargaman

Connie's Christmas present
« on: December 27, 2016, 08:08:59 PM »
When I was 17 my friend invited me to his house for a Christmas party.  His stepmom, Connie, who was a lot younger than his dad, was 34 at the time.  She was kind of skinny but she liked to go around braless in the hot weather and I had always noticed that she had a pretty good set of tits, but to a teenager like me they already looked kind of saggy.  She also had a big mouth and I knew she had been in some scraps with other women in the neighborhood.

Anyhow, when I got to the party it was still early and my friend was helping decorate their tree.  His stepmom called to me from the kitchen to come and help her.  I went in there and she was busy hovering over tables of food but I noticed that she was wearing sunglasses, which seemed a little weird.  She also had a fat lip that had a purplish bruise under it.  She got me started folding napkins or something but then she saw me looking at her face.  She said, "I guess you're wondering why I'm wearing sunglasses in the house."  I said, "yeah, it is a little strange."  Then Connie took the sunglasses off and I could see that she had quite a black eye.  It wasn't very swollen but her eye had a black and purple ring almost all the way around it and a nice black crescent underneath.  Connie pointed to it and said, "how do you like my shiner?"  I replied, "Wow, that's a real beauty.  Where'd you get it?"  She said, "It was a Christmas present from a bitch, and so was this fat lip."  She sounded kind of mad about it so I didn't press her about the fight she must have been in.

Later I asked my friend about his stepmom's black eye and he told me that two days earlier she got into an argument with Mrs. Brooks across the street because her dog had peed on their plastic Santa.  He said it turned into a shoving match and after his stepmom slapped Mrs. Brooks she punched Connie in the face a few times, which quickly ended the fight.  I said, "Wow I only got her a box of candy for Christmas."  He said, "Yeah, I think that shiner is the best Christmas present she got this year.  She says she's going to make sure Mrs. Brooks starts the New Year with two shiners."  I told my friend I'd like to see the rematch fight but I never did get to see it.

Offline Levargaman

Re: Connie's Christmas present
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 06:53:54 PM »
I only remember seeing Mrs. Brooks a couple of times but as I recall she was then in her late 30's, probably about 140 lbs. and with very large boobs.  All I recall is that she and Connie were always arguing about something, either dogs peeing or garbage cans in the street or trash on the lawn.  The Christmas shiner was the first time they came to blows but I think they did end up having a couple of more fights before my friend's family moved away.

Offline Levargaman

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 10:04:32 PM »
I knew of about four fights that Connie was in including when she got the Christmas shiner.  Several months later my friend and his dad were at a baseball game out of town and gone for about eight hours.  I was home on college break and Connie called me and asked me to drive her to a friend's house.  I thought the request was kind of weird since she drove her own car but for some reason she could tell me to do things and I would just do them.  I think I was always a little bit scared of her.

Anyhow, we went to this neighborhood I had never been to before, a mostly Mexican neighborhood where a lot of the signs were in Spanish.  It was an ok neighborhood, mostly middle class, and we drove up to this house and Connie told me to pull over and stay in the car and don't get out for any reason.  She got out and walked up to the door and as she did a woman came out from the open garage door and said, "I didn't think you would show up, puta."  I knew that puta was an insult in Spanish and Connie spoke some Spanish.  Connie was wearing shorts and sandals with a tank top under which she had no bra.  The other woman was also in her 30's with a halter top, jeans, and sandals.  Connie stood right in front of her, hands on her hips, and said something I could not understand in Spanish.  The other woman pushed Connie and then Connie slapped her face pretty hard.  That was all the woman needed to reach out and grab Connie's tank top and yank it really hard.  It pulled away from Connie's body and she tried to keep it from ripping but that Mexican woman had a tight hold it.  I had the windows rolled down and I could hear that top rip and Connie scream something at the Mexican woman as her somewhat droopy tits popped out from the torn fabric.

I had never seen Connie so mad and the two women were screaming at each other in Spanish.  Connie took a swing at the Mexican woman but the punch only glanced off her head.  The Mexican woman then reached out and grabbed one of Connie's tits with her left hand and started to pull it and twist it.  Connie was screaming - it must have hurt like hell - and using both hands to try to undo the Mexican's grip on her bosom.  This was kind of a stupid move because now Connie's hands were not protecting her face.  That's when the Mexican used her right fist to start punching Connie in the face.  It only took four or five punches and the fight was over.  Connie was on her knees in the Mexican woman's driveway holding her right bosom with one hand and the other hand was covering her face.  The Mexican woman yelled something to her in Spanish and then went back into her house.  That's when I got out of the car even though she had told me not to.  Connie was getting on her feet and walking toward the car and snapped at me, "get back in the car!"  She picked up her shredded tank top and got back into the front seat and tried to put it back on even though it would not stay up and keep her tits covered.

Connie said, "just drive and don't look at me."  She was clearly embarrassed by what had happened.  I could see that there was some blood trickling from one nostril and it looked like a mouse was forming under Connie's left eye.  Her right bosom was bright red where that Mexican woman had been pulling and twisting it and it had a couple of deep scratches where she must have dug her nails into Connie's tit.  Every time we came to a red light I would glance over at Connie who kept touching her face and holding her sore boob.  She said, "I told you not to look at me and just drive me home."  I said, "That woman really beat you up.  Are you ok?  Should I take you to a doctor?"  She snapped, "No!  No doctor, just take me home."  When we got to her house Connie jumped out of the car and tried to run inside but I followed her.  She was still trying to cover up her exposed tits but the ripped top would not stay up.  I said to her, "At least let me help you clean up and make sure you're ok."

I went in the house with Connie and took her into the bathroom and looked for some antiseptic.  I used some cotton to dab it onto her bleeding scratches and checked her nose, which was not broken.  She finally told me that this woman had tried to steal some money from her and when Connie caught her she threatened Connie and challenged her to fight.  Connie was so angry, and not one to back down from a challenge, that she thought she could just go over there and teach the woman a lesson.  Connie had been totally dominated by the Mexican woman and barely got in a single punch.  I said, "If you knew how tough she was why did you go over there?"  She said "I thought I could beat her and I was mad."  I went into the kitchen and got some ice in a plastic bag and brought it into the bedroom where Connie was now sitting.  I told her to hold the ice on her left eye, which was a little swollen and starting to turn a nice shade of purple underneath.  Connie looked in the mirror on her dressing table at her battered nose and blackening eye and said, "How and I going to explain this to Dave when he gets home?"  I said, "How did you explain that shiner you had last Christmas?"  Connie said, "Well, he knew that bitch across the street had attacked me."  I suggested that maybe she also put an ice pack on her bosom because it was getting redder and starting to swell a little.  She said, "I will do that but you should go now.  Thank you for driving me and for taking care of me and I'm sorry you had to see that."  I went home and I never mentioned the incident to my friend or his dad because I didn't want to further embarrass Connie.  Her fight that day remained our secret.

Offline Levargaman

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 09:59:46 PM »
Do you know anything about how any subsequent fights woulda turned out? did they go any better for Connie?

Last week I visited my old hometown and saw my friend, who was Connie's stepson.  I had the chance to ask him if Connie ever fought that Mrs. Brooks again before they moved and he said that in fact she did.  Connie had said she was going to give Mrs. Brooks two black eyes for New Years but it didn't exactly happen that way.  My friend said that Connie basically steered clear of her for a while after she got her Christmas shiner but she was still mad about it.

In the spring Mrs. Brooks had a party around her backyard pool for a bunch of her girlfriends and the music was really loud.  Connie went over there to complain about it and apparently Mrs. Brooks told her to get lost unless she wanted another black eye.  According to Connie, Mrs. Brooks shoved her hard enough to knock her sunglasses off and then her friends started to laugh.  That pissed Connie off and she hauled off and socked Mrs. Brooks in the stomach which knocked the wind out of her.  Then she quickly grabbed her by the hair, yanked her head up, and pushed her into the fence.  Then with both hands apparently Connie socked her in the face over and over again until Mrs. Brooks fell to her knees with blood pouring out of her nose.  Connie then ran out of her yard while her friends all tried to help her up.

My friend said that Connie came rushing in the house after the fight and slammed and locked the door.  He remembers that her hands were red and sore and she put ice on her knuckles.  Then he heard a siren and an ambulance pulled up across the street.  He said that paramedics brought Mrs. Brooks out to the ambulance and held cold packs to her face and stopped the bleeding from her nose but she didn't have to go to the hospital.  He and Connie watched from their window as Mrs. Brooks got out of the ambulance with white gauze sticking out of her nose and large purple bruises forming under both of her eyes.  She went back inside of her yard and shortly after that the party broke up.

Oddly, my friend used to clean Mrs. Brooks' pool for her and a couple of days later he was in her yard changing the filter when she came outside.  He said Mrs. Brooks was sporting a pair of black eyes and looked like a raccoon.  He said she told him his stepmother was a bitch and had attacked her at her own party a few days earlier.  My friend said to her that she had beaten up his stepmother before Christmas but that he didn't understand why they couldn't get along.

So I guess Connie made good on her vow to get even with Mrs. Brooks even if it took her longer than she said.  I was glad that my friend finally filled me in on what happened but I still did not tell him that I was there when his stepmom fought that Mexican lady.