Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
January 22, 2017, 06:21:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: @Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: small holiday gift (I did say small) finale  (Read 1436 times)
shindy

« on: December 28, 2016, 12:03:42 AM »

Their make up began to run more as the steam and sweat mixed on their faces.  Christina began to breathe harder as she recovered from her orgasm, her clit now hypersensitive.  She pressed her big tits into Brit’s chest, but the blonde’s tits were overpowering her own.  She pushed forward and Brit’s tits seemed to not give at all, in fact, Brittany was simply woman-handling her with considerable ease and little apparent effort.  The big tits high on the blonde’s chest were just too much for Christina’s own boobs.   The dark skinned girl was quickly getting frustrated, both by her inability to make any headway against the blonde and by the fact that she was losing to the conceited bitch.

Brit used her tits now even more effectively, as Christina’s tits softened from the beating, the blonde gyrated her body and was able to grind the brunette’s breasts and almost knead them against her own chest.  Christina wanted to cry but would never let that happen in front of the raging bitch she was battling.  She thrust her once proud chest into Brit who finally gasped once and then sneered, “Oh the little girl has some ‘umph’ in her tiny titties…you’re out gunned Christina, face it.”  And with that the blonde reared back and slammed her big chest into the brunette, knocking her literally backwards several steps.  In the small bathroom, Christina didn’t have much room to maneuver.  More significantly, the well-endowed blonde looked even more imposing from a few steps away than she had when they were interlocked in battle. 

Christina quickly glanced at her once-proud tits and saw them red and bruising even, her big nipples still the only part that looked like she even had a chance of competing with the blonde.  Right now, this was clearly Brittany’s fight and Christina wasn’t sure that anything she could do would change that.  The blonde walked towards her foe with a predatory sneer and Christina couldn’t help but notice how sexy she really was.  It was impressive how her big tits didn’t look out of place on her, even though they were truly the biggest she had ever been up against—to be honest, Christina had a huge chest and now she was finally beginning to understand how so many of her opponents had felt in the past when she had completely outsized them.  The two fighters collided again in battle, grunting with each blow as they began to slam first one side and then the other side of their chest into each other.   

Christina was getting pummeled.  Absolutely destroyed.   Brit’s big tits knocked hers from side to side with easy and very quickly they softened and began to yield, even her nipples gave way and flattened out—almost inverted!!  She wouldn’t give in but both women knew who had the better chest and who was in complete control.   Brit smiled broadly as she pinned Christina against the wall body to body.   Suddenly, the fight changed though as Brittany slid her fingers inside of Christina and pressed her mouth against the brunette’s full lips.  Christina almost came instantly as Brittany pressed her thumb onto her throbbing clit but instead allowed the dominant blonde to guide her to the floor where she opened her legs almost submissively as the blonde used her dominant body to overwhelm her sexually.  Everything about Brit at this point was overpowering the brunette:  her mouth, her tits, her hips and her clit, which drove Christina’s own clit into a frenzy as Brittany physically, mentally and sexually drove Christina into complete submission.  After coming again, her entire body wholly defeated, Christina begged for mercy.

“You have completely destroyed every part of my womanhood—you are clearly the alpha female here this weekend.  I will not challenge you again.  You win—you absolutely win. “

Brittany got off of her defeated opponent.   She stood over her in utter dominance as Christina lay before her. 

“Good,” she said.  “Now let’s go tell Tim and Rob….the hard way.” 

The End.
wichoo

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 05:09:24 PM »

Please tell me you're going to rite a story about telling Tim & Rob. I'm very interested in Briitt's idea of "the hard way" is. Smiley

Gotta love a humiliating end 2 a catfight. Wink
doggy81

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 07:53:22 PM »

Shindy you are for sure one of the best writers for titfight and catfight stories I ever read.
JT Edson
God Member

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 01:58:28 PM »

Shindy, I loved the "small holiday gift" you gave us. Great work, as usual.
doggy81

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 01:59:48 PM »

Shindy your story about Danita the halt brazil half european beauty was great. Will there once be a rematch ? Its an old story but a rematch or a new match of her would be great.
Pages: [1]

Jump to: