News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

2 MILFs-5'11" blonde vs 5'4" brunette-DD vs DD factory catfight

• 8 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
2 MILFs-5'11" blonde vs 5'4" brunette-DD vs DD factory catfight
« on: December 29, 2016, 09:12:46 PM »

Dear Mistress Vicky,

Please write a story for me.

Rob Mizer

I work at a factory for several years. Larry the owner met a BBW a couple of years ago. Lena is (aprox) 5'11”, 200 lbs, 40DD. Lena is pleasantly plump with a beautiful face. Although she doesn't work out, she shows off her arm and leg muscles all the time, talking about working on a farm when younger, and although she dresses nicely and wears makeup, she's always talking about kicking men's asses, and bloodying woman's faces. She likes to tell a story and tell everyone how she had to be restrained from knocking the other woman's teeth out, or blackening a woman's eyes, and she's always asking Larry, “right,” or “did you see how the other woman was shaking in her boots,” and various other terms to show off how tough she is. Lena is a bully and always challenging other women at the factory to fight her. She did get into one fight about a year ago. The other woman, about 5'6”, 135 lbs made a nasty comment back to Lena. It wasn't so nasty, 90% of women would have probably let it go, but to Lena it was like waving a red sheet in a bull's face. Lena had been waiting so long to show off to everyone she got in the woman's face and kept taunting her. The woman tried talking her way out of it, but Lena kept trying to push her to fight. Finally Lena punched her right in her nose. Blood started rolling out of the woman's nose, and the woman started crying and trying to walk away. Lena went after her and grabbed her hair and she kept punching her face until 3 men pulled her off of the woman. The woman's nose was dripping blood, and her eyes were both black and blue and she had a swollen split lip. Lena ripped her blouse and bra and the woman's breasts were exposed. The woman never came back to work. They had to mail her the last pay check.  I felt bad for the woman on one hand, but on the other hand it was quite hot watching this big woman totally dominate the smaller woman.

A couple of weeks ago they hired Katie. Katie is also pleasantly plump, 5'4”, 165 lbs, 38DD. Katie also doesn't look like she works out. Katie is pale skinned with sexy partially curly dark brown hair. Lena found it compelling to show off in front of Katie, and Katie waited until Lena was gone before she would say that Lena is a big mouth and she deserves to get a beating. Then last Friday Lena saw Katie get picked up by a woman. The woman was waiting, leaning up against her car in the parking lot, when Katie walked out and they hugged and had a long passionate kiss.

Monday afternoon Lena showed up and was itching to provoke Katie. Walking around, talking in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear, calling Katie a lez, and saying to a couple of women that she knows what Katie needs for Christmas, a new giant dildo. Katie's face turned red, both in anger and humiliation. I aught to punch all your teeth out of your face you lesbian whore.” Katie was about 50 feet away from Lena, and she turned facing Lena, and started walking towards her screaming, “you think you're so tough, always talking about knocking teeth out.” Katie approached Lena, and Lena had on 3” heels, Katie was in sneakers, and Lena looked a foot bigger than Katie. I saw a few men start to race in between them, and I was so pissed off. Why do these guys always have to ruin a perfectly great fight. Lena definitely had a big advantage in reach, and she grabbed Katie's blouse with both of her hands, but just as she does, Katie pulled back her left fist, and she punched Lena right in her mouth. Katie wears a big ring on her left fist, and you could hear Katie's ring bang against the enamel of Lena's teeth, and her lips split open under the ring, and blood started rolling from Lena's lips.

Just then one man grabbed Katie, and Katie's blouse and bra ripped off, and Katie's big tits were bouncing around exposed to everyone. It took 2 men to stop Lena. They physically dragged her backwards a few steps, one man holding her body, the other her hands. My cock got hard watching Katie's big, tits bouncing up and down, and I would have never expected Katie's tits to be so firm, and her nipples were big, and hard and erect, standing straight out. My focus was completely on Katie until Lena had freed one of her hands and put it to her face, and seeing her own blood she started showing it to Katie, screaming how she dares bloodying her face, and screaming that her ring cut her lip open. She started trying to pull away from the man holding her, and it took two other men to grab her, and even then they were having trouble holding her back. She actually dragged all three men a few feet and then a few more feet, before they could contain her, and Lena was screaming how she's going to knock all of her teeth out of her head, and blacken her eyes, and break her nose. I heard the men tell Lena that if they want to fight on Tuesday, they wouldn't break it up.

The factory closed for Christmas that day. There is no work from last Tuesday until the Tuesday after New Years. I can't stop fantasizing about what would have happened if they would have let the two women fight. The people that work in the factory was trying to worn Katie not to fight Lena, but Katie seemed angry, and not at all like she is scared, or that she was going to back down. I can't stop thinking about what will happen when the two women fight on Tuesday. I'm thinking of going to buy a dildo, so that if neither woman brings one, it would be there. I don't care which woman wins, as long as the winner uses dildos, gives spankings, makes the loser eat her, and whatever other kinky punishments she can think up.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Re: 2 MILFs-5'11" blonde vs 5'4" brunette-DD vs DD factory catfight
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 01:14:50 AM »
Where the pics so we can vote aka cheer for who we think will win?

T
Cheers!

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 05:28:11 AM »

Lena 5'11", 200 lbs 40 DD

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 05:29:59 AM »

Katie  5'4", 165 lbs 38 DD

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 02:00:16 PM »
This is a hot concept. I hope the lovely MistressVicky will take this on.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 02:13:49 PM »
It promises to be a great fight. My vote, that after a long brutal fight Katie win and humiliate Lena.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2016, 11:45:12 PM »

I think fighting ability is more important than size

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2017, 03:23:29 PM »
Personally I think Lena is in for a shock when Katie starts wearing her down and she starts to take the bigger woman apart, piece by piece until she breaks her will and spirit to continue fighting.  Lena will surrender and submit to the zoftic  Katie. IMHO.

Offline femffan22

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2017, 06:42:28 PM »
As much as I'd love to see Katie put Lena the bully in her place, Lena will have fun battering Katie's huge boobs a d then totally humiliating her