News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Cheerleaders v.s wives beatdown

• 0 Replies

Offline invaled

Cheerleaders v.s wives beatdown
« on: January 05, 2017, 09:26:34 PM »
Just a heads up I did NOT write this. All rights go to the original owner of hockey from seakingfemfights.

Diane & Jill were 2 college cheerleaders who were rather snobbish.  Both were about 5’3”, 115 lbs.  Jill was very pretty, but Diane was stunning.  She had a great figure and had big, beautiful, thick, full blonde hair.  Quite often Diane would fluff up her hair and go out w/ the sole intention of getting the attention of guys—guys who were already spoken for.

Well, one day, Diane was flirting w/ a couple of married guys.  Well, their wives found out about it, and one thing led to another, and the wives decided to challenge Diane & Jill to a wrestling match.  The wives, Martha & Tasha were both similarly built, and each were larger than Diane & Jill.  I suppose they were 5’7”, 150 lbs.  Diane & Jill had wrestled in high school, and a little bit in college, so they figured could handle themselves OK.  They agreed to wrestle in a local gym, and they would have a referee.  They decided to wrestle “competitively”, using standard rules.  No biting, eye gouging, choking, punching, and definitely no hairpulling.  Diane especially didn’t want any hairpulling—she loved her hair and certainly didn’t want anyone yanking on it.  They agreed on who they would have ref, and set a date.

They met in the gym on the appointed day.  All 4 were wearing bikinis.  Diane especially was “prettied up”, wearing make-up, and having her hair especially big & curly.  She wanted to look good while winning—something she figured would embarrass the wives.  They all got in the ring, but the ref who came was not the one who Diane & Jill had agreed on.  The ref said that the other girl couldn’t make it, so she was taking her place.  Diane & Jill were a little apprehensive, but figured it would be OK.  Besides, it would take more than a ref to keep them from beating the wives.

Diane decided to wrestle first, while Tasha went first for the wives.  They circled each other for a few seconds.  Tasha seemed to have this almost evil grin on her face.  Diane wondered what was so funny, and she was about to find out.  As they went into their first clench, Tasha reached out and grabbed 2 handfuls of Diane’s thick, curly hair.  She pulled Diane’s face right up to hers and began biting her face.  “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”  Diane screamed and cried out in pain.  After about 10 seconds, Tasha finally let go and threw Diane to the mat by her hair.  Diane immediately put her hands to her face and rolled around on the mat in obvious pain.

Jill yelled to the ref about the obvious illegal move, but she turned a deaf ear to Jill.  Diane lay on her stomach still covering her face as Tasha went and sat on her back.  She reached down and grabbed 2 big handfuls of hair.  She started yanking on her hair over and over again.  Diane screeched in agony as she could feel some of her hair being ripped out.  “Ahhhhhh, my hair!!  Ref!!  My hair!!”  But again, the ref didn’t do anything.  Jill & Diane suddenly realized that they had been set up.

Tasha then put her knee in Diane’s back and pulled back on her hair as hard as she could.  Diane’s screams could be heard all over the empty gym.  Finally Tasha let go, and Diane’s head slammed down on the mat.  Diane immediately put her hands over her hair and sobbed in pain.  With Diane still belly-down on the mat, Tasha got up and grabbed Diane’s ankles.  She then kicked Diane right between the legs!

“Aaiieeeeeeeeeee”  Diane cried in agony and rolled around the ring, holding her sensitive crotch.  Tasha then casually walked over to Diane and rolled her onto her back.  She then positioned herself behind Diane’s head, planted her feet on her beautiful hair, and cruelly yanked up on Diane’s arms.  Diane arched her back, and again cried out as her hair was again being tortured.  Diane gritted her teeth, and tears began to stream down her pretty face.  Finally, Tasha let go, and Diane fell to the canvas.

Diane desperately tried to reach over and tag Jill, but Tasha sadistically grabbed 2 big handfuls of hair and slowly started to drag her back to their corner.  Diane tried to crawl w/ Tasha to ease the pain, but she didn’t have the strength, so Tasha began to literally drag Diane by the hair!  Diane started to sob and said “Owwww, my hair.  Ref, my hair!”  But the ref just continued to let Tasha have her way with poor Diane.

Tasha dragged Diane by her thick hair, and brought her over to the corner where Martha was eagerly awaiting.  She hauled Diane to her feet by her hair, and pushed her into the corner.  Martha then leaned over, grabbed Diane’s hair, and yanked back hard.  Diane instinctively put her hands up to try to ease the burning pain from her scalp.  Tasha then took the opportunity to punch her right in the stomach—a right, a left, a right again--, knocking the wind out of Diane.  She would have fallen to the mat, except that Martha wasn’t about to let go of her hair.  Martha yanked back on Diane’s hair, and again Diane reached up.  This time, Tasha punched Diane square in the breast, not once, but 3 times!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!  Diane let out a cry and doubled over from the blows.  Tasha tagged out to let Martha continue the beating.  Tasha stepped outside the ropes, and then reached over and grabbed Diane’s beautiful hair with both hands.  Diane tried not to reach up, but the pain in her scalp was too great.  She grabbed onto Tasha’s wrists, and immediately Martha punched Diane WAY below the bellybutton.  Diane’s legs buckled, and again she cried out.  Tasha’s strong grip on Diane’s hair kept her from falling to the canvas.  Tasha jerked back on Diane’s hair so that she was looking straight up to the ceiling.  Martha then cruelly buried another fist into Diane’s already battered breast.  This time Tasha let go of Diane’s hair, and Diane crumpled down to the canvas.  She was breathing heavily and in so much pain.  She moaned, “I give up.  Please don’t hurt me anymore.  I give, I give.”

Martha said, “Oh no, we’re not finished with you yet girly!!  I think Tasha enjoyed putting her hands in your hair, didn’t you Tasha?”

“Why yes, Martha.  She has such lovely, thick blonde hair, I just love burying my hands in it!!”

With that, Martha grabbed Diane by the hair and yanked her up to her feet.  Diane was still in the corner as Tasha again reached over the ropes and buried her hands in Diane’s thick hair.  Diane again reached up to keep her hair from being yanked out.  Oh my, Diane was such an easy target; and Martha must have thought so too as she stepped back and kneed Diane right between the legs.  Again Diane’s knees buckled; but Tasha yanked back on her hair, and Martha again punched her, this time in the breasts.

“Aieeeeeeeeee”  Diane screamed as Martha’s fist again connected with her poor breasts.  Tasha again yanked back hard on Diane’s hair and said, “Ok Martha, how about you show her some real pain now?”

With that, Martha reached up and grabbed each breast, and then began violently twisting and squeezing.  Diane writhed and howled in pain.  She reached down and tried to grab Martha’s wrists, and Tasha just continued to torture her pretty hair.  Diane cried out, “Stop!!  Please STOP!!  I can’t stand it!!”

Martha & Tasha then looked at each other, and without saying anything, seemed to communicate to each other.  It was like they knew the end was near, and they were ready to “finish the job”.  Tasha said, “Hey, we’ll stop when we are good and ready to stop!!”  They grabbed Diane’s arms and hung them over the top ropes.  They then pulled the middle rope over the top rope, trapping Diane’s arms.  Diane was trapped, and she knew she was in big trouble.  She cried out, “Ref, I give up.  Please stop them!!”  But the ref wasn’t listening.  Diane hung there helplessly as Tasha reached from outside the ring, dug her hands into Diane’s hair, and pulled as hard as she could.  Diane gasped, and then cried out in agony as her beautiful blonde hair was being tortured.  The ref then came over and “reprimanded” Tasha, telling her to let go of Diane’s hair.  As Tasha started to argue w/ the ref, Martha buried her hands in Diane’s golden blonde hair and started shaking her head back & forth.  The ref then reprimanded Martha, and sure enough, Tasha again reached over and grabbed Diane’s hair, yanking back as hard as she could.  Diane begged for mercy as Tasha yanked and pulled on her precious locks.  Jill saw the constant double-teaming and decided to try to break it up.  However, the ref saw her coming, stopped arguing w/ Martha, and started arguing w/ Jill.

Martha seized the opportunity and went over to Diane.  With Tasha yanking on the back of Diane’s hair, Martha dug her hands into the front of her hair, and together they pulled in opposite directions!  Diane started to wail in agony as she could feel her hair being ripped out.  “Oh my god, my hair!!  Owwwwwww, my hair!!  Somebody please help me!!”

After a good 30 seconds of pulling, they finally let go and let Diane just hang there in the ropes.  Her hair was a mess, but still thick & beautiful.  Finally, they did something that I still cannot believe had I not seen it.  I saw Tasha reach down by the ringside and grab a bottle, but I wasn’t sure what it was.  I was about to find out.  She poured the bottle all over her hands, and then did the same to Martha.  Diane was just hanging there, sobbing, and totally unsuspecting of what about to happen.  Tasha put the bottle down and then quickly reached up, buried her hands in Diane’s hair, and yanked down as hard as she could.

Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!  Diane screamed in agony as Tasha pulled at her hair.  But, Tasha wasn’t letting go.  In fact, she couldn’t let go.  She had poured GLUE all over her hands, and would not let go until she had pulled fistfuls of hair out!!  Her hair was now stuck to the strong fists of Tasha.  Tasha violently yanked down again, and Diane’s head snapped backwards.  Again she let out a cry of pain.  Over and over again Tasha yanked until finally she yanked down one last time while jumping down off of the ring!!  Diane’s head snapped back once more, and then Tasha’s hands finally worked free, but not before they had pulled out 2 big handfuls of hair out.  Diane shook her head and cried openly, tears streaming down her face.  Martha then cruelly buried her hands in Diane’s hair and also started to yank away.  Diane couldn’t stand it, and wailed from the hair torture.  She begged and begged for Martha to stop.  Martha tried to yank her hands out, but Diane’s hair was so thick that she couldn’t do it.  She kept ripping and tearing, and poor Diane kept crying and bawling.  Tasha then came up into the ring to try to assist her partner.  All 4 of their hands were busy yanking, pulling, twisting, ripping, and tearing at her beautiful hair.

Just when things couldn’t get any worse for Diane, they did!!  The ref came over and acted as if she was going to break it up.  But unbelievably, she also started to help Martha & Tasha!!  All 3 of them had their hands in Diane’s hair pulling and ripping away.  They would pull out a handful of beautiful hair, and then immediately reach in and grab another handful.  Finally, after 5 minutes of hair torture, they worked their hands free from what was left of Diane’s hair.  They untangled her arms from the ropes, and she fell to the mat, immediately clutching her head.  She moaned and rolled around the ring, crying “Owwwww!!  My hair!!  You promised not to pull my hair!!”

Tasha & Martha left the ring, but the ref lingered.  “Just a second”, she said.  “I didn’t get to have as much fun as you did!!  Gimme 30 seconds.”

With that, she walked over to Diane, still crying on the mat, clutching her head.  The ref spread out her legs and stomped her as hard as she could right between the legs.  Diane immediately clutched her crotch and again yelled in pain.  This gave the ref the opening she was looking for.  She immediately grabbed Diane’s blonde hair and yanked her up to her feet.  She then flipped her back down to the mat by her hair.  Diane had no strength left to defend herself.  The ref then placed both of her feet on Diane’s hair, and cruelly yanked up on her arms, causing her back to arch, and her hair to be pulled to it’s limit.  She then dropped Diane, and rolled her onto her stomach.  The ref then sat on Diane’s back and then buried her hands in Diane’s hair and yanked back as hard as she could.  Diane was almost looking straight up at this point!!  The ref then yanked on her hair over and over and over again.  Diane faint cries could barely be heard, but it was obvious that she was in total agony.  Finally, the ref got up and again stepped on Diane’s hair, and this time, she then reached down and grabbed 2 handfuls of hair, essentially yanking her hair in opposite directions!  She ripped out 2 handfuls of hair, and then gave her 1 final stomp.  Diane was completely tortured as the ref left w/ Martha & Tasha.