News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Apartment Wrestling Match No. 70 Analise versus Peyat

• 6 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Match No. 70 Analise versus Peyat
« on: January 02, 2017, 07:00:54 AM »
This poll is the seventieth in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Manilla.  This match-up is a tournament match in the AWC World title tournament.  The winner will advance to participate in the next round of the tournament and the loser will be eliminated.  The participants are:

Peyat (5'2 112lbs 24 y/o) lives in Bangkok.  She works in a small grocery store during the day and in a bar at night.  The rumor is that she has been involved with an underground fighting club that  holds street style fights in various bars and clubs.  She is in very good shape and seems to train in some capacity.  Peyat sees the Club as a way to become a legitimate fighter.  Peyat's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I am tough as hell.  I don't take no bullshit from anyone or anytime.  I like to hurt other women that try to take what is mine.  I will dominate these soft girls."  Peyat dominated Hiyoko in her only fight prior to tonight.

Analise (5'8 135 pounds 28 y/o) lives on the outskirts of Paris.  Analise works in a financial services firm.  In her free time she travels and hits the gym.  She has done some competitive swimming in her teens and early 20's and still swims on a regular basis.  Analise's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I am big and I am strong.  I have no competition that can beat me.  French makes better lovers and better fighters.  So far Analise has dominated Rachel; lost badly to Alessandra; beaten Sasha and Sara; and then lost a hard match to Alessandra in a rematch.  

The fight is scheduled to take place in a luxury hotel penthouse just outside the city.  The room prepared for the fight is large with a handful of couches and chairs along the outer edges of the fight area to allow for spectators to observe the fight.  Most of the spectators will be standing along the outer edge of two sides of the fight area.  

Both fighters arrive at the fight location in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches, any prior fights of their opponent, and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight.

Analise is shown to her room to prepare for the fight.  She paces the floor like a caged animal as she waits for fight time.  Analise pulls on her grey and black patterned bottoms and top as she prepares for the fight.  She spends some extra time getting herself perfectly adjusted as she knows a key part of getting opportunities is to look good in the Apartment fighting arena.  She spends a few minutes rushing through a warm-up routine.  Her body tight and firm and she looks very focused on getting the fight underway.  Analise's last fight did not go as she hoped and tonight is her chance to redeem herself after the tough loss to Alessandra.  "I don't know where they found this girl from tonight.  She has only fought one time is what it looks like.  I'll crush her and her home crying.  Fighting in the Apartment Wrestling Club is for real women, not little girls.  The tournament is going to be mine."

Peyat arrives at the fight location with plenty of time to prepare and she is shown into her private dressing area.  She unpacks her small bag and lays out her green bikini on the bed.  She strips down completely naked and begins her warm-up routine.  After a long and thorough stretching and warm-up, Peyat pulls on her bikini.  It is a simple bikini, but it looks great on her body with her skin tone and curves.  After dressing, Peyat checks her appearance in the mirror and makes her final adjustments.  Her body looks rock solid and ready to go for the fight.  Before leaving the room, Peyat spends another considerable period of time running through a whole series of strikes, kicks, and other moves.  As she does so, she looks smooth and confident in her abilities.  She finally heads out to enter the fight room and along the way is asked to comment.  "I am very serious about this fight.  I don't roll on the floor and pull hair.  My style is very physical and rough.  This French girl will not be ready for me.  She will submit to me.  I am too tough for her."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Analise and Peyat.  "Wow we have another intriguing battle of contrasts.  Analise has the size, but I don't know if that will help against a fighter like Peyat.  We haven't really seem much of Peyat so she is still a bit of a mystery to me.  I'm going with Analise's size and experience in the Apartment Wrestling Club style."  The second commentator begins  "I agree about not knowing much about Peyat.  I'm sticking with what I said before here.  I'm just not an Analise fan.  So far she has lost almost every big fight she has participated in.  I think you underestimate Peyat's experience.  This isn't her first fight ever.  It may be a different format, but it should serve her well.  Between her speed and her experience Peyat will be way more than Analise is ready for tonight.  It's just a question of whether Peyat submits her or just knocks her out."    The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

After the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room is large and has several couches along the outer walls of the room holding a limited number of spectators.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately. The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you."  

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Peyat stares intently at Analise and simply nods her head yes.  She engages in a staring contest with Analise as she attempts to get in her head before the fight even starts.  Analise nods and smiles acting as calm and collected as she possibly can.  Peyat licks her lips and winks at Analise which causes Analise to get antsy.  The officiator, seeing the possibility for the fight to start here and now, steps between them and sends them to their sides of the room.  Both fighters move quickly and quietly to their position and the crowd continues to hum with energy as the start of the fight grows near.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight.  

Peyat and Analise move across the floor toward their opponent.  Neither moves quickly as they study one another and begin to circle.  Analise strikes first as she lashes out with a slap targeting Peyat's face.  The Thai fighter dodges Analise's swiping slap and backs away a couple steps to create separation.  

Analise recovers solid footing and circles with Peyat a bit again.  Analise takes Peyat's lack of aggression as weakness and she reaches out with another strike.  Peyat slides a hand up to deflect the blow and Analise adjusts her trajectory at the last minute allowing the slap to land on Peyat's shoulder since she wouldn't be able to hit Peyat's face.  

The loud sound of the open hand landing on Peyat's shoulder sounds out throughout the room.  WHACK!!!!  Peyat takes the blow and slides back creating separation as she remains on her toes.  Analise resets and circles looking to cut off Peyat and continue her aggression.  

Analise sets her feet and winds up for another hard slap at Peyat's head.  The blow is set to come across high towards Peyat's head.  This time thought Peyat dips low and darts forward catching Analise and the crowd by surprise as she shoots in at Analise.  Before Analise can react Peyat drives a fist deep into Analise's exposed belly.  OOOOOMMMMMPPPP flies from Analise's mouth as the blow bends her at the middle.

The sound of Analise wheezing for air fills the room as Peyat steps to the side of her opponent grabbing her by the hair.  Analise grabs for the wrist of the arm gripping her hair as she tries to suck in oxygen. The blow, having caught Analise completely unprepared, knocked the wind out of the big French girl.  

"YAAAAHHHHH" yells out Peyat as she continues her attacks.  Before Analise has any opportunity to recover, Peyat starts unloading vicious uppercuts up and under Analise's bent over frame.  The hard shots land on Analise's chest and belly with loud thumping sounds as she gasps and moans in pain from the punches.  Analise staggers around trying to push free of Peyat.  With her legs looking wobbly, Analise's fail to produce success thanks to Peyat's firm grip on her hair keeping her from slipping away.  The crowd cheers out as Peyat starts pummeling Analise.  The few members of the crowd sitting leap to their feet for a good view of the action as Peyat's heavy blows land on Analise unchecked.

"Oh fuck" gasps out Analise as her body takes a pounding.  After landing half a dozen nasty uppercuts on Analise's torso, Peyat pivots back.  Someone yells out "demolish her" as Peyat reverses direction driving her knee up into Analise's body.  A loud moaning sounds escapes from Analise as the knee lands solidly on her body.  The force of the blow takes Analise off her feet and to the floor on all fours.  

"Oh god!!!" moans out Analise as she tries to breath.  Her body wracked with pain from the brutal pounding her belly and chest have taken.  Peyat pauses for a moment as she slides around to the back side of Analise.  Reaching down and gripping Analise by the hair, Peyat yanks her head back and twists it sharply forcing Analise to look up and towards her.
"Bitch I break you hard!!" hisses out Peyat as she starts slapping Analise's exposed and unprotected face.  With Analise unable to protect her face, Peyat lands several repeated open handed slaps to the French fighter's face.  After several slaps, Analise yelps out in pain.  

"My face" UNNHHHH "my fucking face" gasps the out of breath and battered Analise as Peyat continues to rough her up.  The Analise fans in the crowd are stunned and quiet now as Peyat's fans cheer on their fighter enjoying her dominance over what now appears to be an overmatched Analise.

After landing six or seven hard slaps to Analise's face, Peyat grips Analise by the hair with both hands and pulls hard at her hair.  The burning in Analise's scalp forces a whimper from her as Peyat pauses her rough beating to simply inflict even more pain and discomfort on Analise.  After a couple moments of just ripping hair from Analise's scalp, Peyat slides a knee forward.

"You ready to quit now???" hisses out Peyat.  Analise moans out, but does not indicate a submission.  A cruel smile crosses Peyat's face, almost as if she hoped Analise would fail to give up.  Moving her knee forward, Peyat grinds it into the middle of Analise's back as she shifts her punishment to yet another part of Analise's body.  

NNNNGGHHHHH groans out Analise as Peyat digs her knee into her back while pulling her back by the hair to add pressure to the knee to the back.  "Break her" yells out a Peyat fan from across the room which is followed by a loud series of cheers from the other fans in the room.    

Peyat continues to grind her knee into Analise’s back as the big French girl moans out in pain.  With both hands in Analise’s hair, Peyat continues to torture Analise with hair pulling while pushing the knee into her spine.  After a couple of moments from this position, Peyat yanks hard dragging Analise back and over the top of her knee.  

“You done for slut!!!” yells out Peyat as she holds Analise over her knee in a crude backbreaker.  The crowd continues to cheer on the brutally effective Peyat as she applies leverage to the back breaker hold by forcing Peyat’s body down over the knee.  Analise lets out a cry of pain as her back is bent awkwardly.  

Peyat holds the back breaker in place and slips her left hand off of Analise’s hip.  Curling the left hand into a fist, Peyat smiles sadistically as she begins to jab hard punches to Analise’s belly.  The knee to the back forces Analise’s body to arch up directly into position for Peyat’s brutal punches.  As each punch lands with a loud THUMP sound, Analise lets out a moan of pain.  The French girl no longer effectively fighting back as Peyat brutalizes her.

“Weak ass bitch” teases Peyat as she gives the French girl a shove rolling her off the knee and onto the floor on her face.  Analise lands on the floor with a loud THUD as she lays out on her belly.  The sound of Analise moaning out in pain fills the room as Peyat slides her body over the top of Analise.  Taking a seated position atop Analise’s shoulder area, Peyat pins Analise to the floor.  

The crowd knowing the end is near quiets down now and intently watch Peyat as she smiles to the crowd.  The officiator moves in close watching carefully.  Peyat begins driving punches into Analise’s ribcage and kidney area.  Each punch lands with a THUMP.  Analise is no longer resisting at all as she lays face down her lower back and ribcage taking a pounding.  After about a half dozen hard blows, the officiator steps in.  “YOUR WINNER by KNOCKOUT --- PEYAT!!!!”  At the same time, the officiator pulls Peyat off to the side stopping the continual pounding.  With Analise unable to surrender, the officiator stopped Peyat to prevent Analise from sustaining an injury.  

Peyat sneers at a non-moving Analise and circles around placing a foot on her beaten opponent.  Raising her hand in the air, Peyat acknowledges the cheers of the crowd as the cameras capture her moment of victory.  After a few moments, Peyat turns and begins to circle the room before slowly heading to her changing room.  Analise is left on the floor face down as the officiator and the AWC physician check on her.      

You can also see this fight on the Apartment Wrestling Club website at https://apartmentwrestlingclub.com/apartment-wrestling-match-no-70-peyat-versus-analise/
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 07:05:44 AM by Apartment Wrestling Club »

Offline habib

• God Member
Re: Apartment Wrestling Match No. 70 Analise versus Peyat
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 07:51:44 AM »
the site is really good and the pics are making it lot more interesting

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 06:10:38 PM »
the site is really good and the pics are making it lot more interesting

Thanks.  Glad you like it.

Offline georgegizmo

• The abs may look good but they can't handle much
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 06:26:34 PM »
That reminds me, I had meant to say this previously but had forgotten. When you first stated you were creating graphics for the stories I really thought you would be wasting your time but to each their own. After your first postings with graphics I knew some fans would really like them but I hadn't been won over yet. But the last two stories posted on apartmentwrestlingclub.com with the graphics blew me away; the graphics added to your depiction in the story.  They are great and I truly would now feel lost without them.

Offline DAS Writer

• God Member
    • Ode To Fox
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 04:24:15 PM »
Congratulations on your new website. I love it! This story has the best illustrations. It's hot! Keep writing.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 05:25:49 PM »
I love your league concept and am really jealous of your site and those graphics. I wish we could do that lol.

Great job. Youre definitely one of our favorite storytellers here.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 09:16:10 PM »
I love your league concept and am really jealous of your site and those graphics. I wish we could do that lol.

Great job. Youre definitely one of our favorite storytellers here.

Thanks for the kind words.  :)