News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

E-C-C 268 "Heated Milfs" - Part 1 !!!

• 30 Replies

Offline Catfight-Connection.Com

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
E-C-C 268 "Heated Milfs" - Part 1 !!!
« on: January 04, 2017, 09:45:00 AM »
See our new video update:

E-C-C 268 "Heated Milfs" - Part 1
Champagne and Abbie argue verbally about who is the better business woman and the hotter, sexier lover to bring the other women to orgasm. Standing close, they trash-talk around this idea, becoming more and more aroused and a sexual competition was agreed very soon. The two sexy Milfs start a hot titfight contest, exchange hot kisses, bumping pussys together in standing positions, and grind their turned-on crotches together in a steamy and sensuous sexfight contest. Look at our first guest models custom tit- and sexfight contest with Champagne and Abbie (available on Southern Charms) and let us know your opinion for more future projects in this kind. Suggestions for other sexy Ladies, sponsoring and full custom videos/scenes for our member/costumer section are also welcome in this new opportunity here. (Full HD 1920x1080)

Members can download the movie in HD quality here:
http://www.catfight-connection.com/updates.htm

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

----------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! New DVD and Downloadstore at Catfight-Connection Online !!!

Please take a look to our new reopen DVD-Store and Downloadstore
where you can buy now all newer and older Titles who including sexfighting,
titfighting, test of strenght and catball action in full HD Quality with
credit-card !!!

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
Re: E-C-C 268 "Heated Milfs" - Part 1 !!!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 05:16:21 PM »
MILF's??? really?  come on now.....

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 08:38:52 AM »
Older women, true, but still sexy for their age.  Some of us older guys like mature women even if they aren't as shapely as they were when they were younger.  We need producers to use more mature, sexy bitchy women.  I applaud your efforts.  They gave a nice effort in this first match.  Would like to see them be more aggressive with more tight clinches, hair-pulling etc. and standing fighting in future efforts.

Offline cavegirl23

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 06:38:35 PM »
Clever idea....if this work out you might want to also use Lola Lee and Dream Chaser as both have done fight photo sets before. Best match ups would be Champagne versus Lola and Abbie versus DreamChaser

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 05:30:49 PM »
Thanks maine516,
it seems you are understand our efforts to install sexy mature women into the erotic catfight circle.
And you can be sure that we goes on with our way to use more mature women and sexy bitchy women
in the future. Gladly we will try to show more tight clinches, hair-pulling and standing fighting in future
efforts with this Kind of women. 

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2017, 08:50:31 PM »
I like this a lot!  Mature women who fight are wonderful to watch and there simpley isn't enough of it for a lot of us 'mature' fans.  I'll take a couple of mature women who may sag in a few places but who fight with that special level of determination over some youngsters with a mess of tattoos and 'enhancements' any day.

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2017, 10:23:14 PM »
Well said Dave! I'm with you 100% The only enhancements I want are some wrinkles and a little extra blubber, not to mention a bit of pubic fuzz...
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2017, 08:10:00 AM »
Great to see positive comments about Abbie vs Champagne and about seeing sexy mature women fighting.  Indeed, there just isn't enough of this for older guys or people who appreciate experienced women who know how to show real heat and passion.  There's more latent demand than for this than most producers understand.  It's a real market that is not being mined.  Kudos to a company that recognizes and tries to meet the need.

Also, cavegirl23 stated my very same exact thoughts on other possible SC fight matches.   I knew Lola had done a couple of catfight photo sets in the past (I have one of them) and was about to suggest trying to get a match between her and Champagne.  Lola may be a couple inches taller than Champagne, but they still match up very well.  My hope would be that Lola can be just as bitchy as Champagne and match her with in your face trash-talking and lusty fighting attitude - that would be very sexy.  I was also thinking that Dream Catcher (not Chaser) would be a really nice equal match for Abbie; they are the same height, equal in size and have similar hair styles.  I wasn't aware that Dream Catcher had done fighting photo sets so now I am even more eager to see these two mature women collide.  Thank you so much cavegirl23 for being on the same wavelength.  Using SC mature women for catfight/sexfight videos is a sadly untapped recruiting site.  I'm sure Champagne and Abbie have several SC female friends and contacts so they may be a nice gateway to arranging for more productions.

Offline Fayefights

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2017, 04:24:37 PM »
From over 30 years experience as the landlady of a public house the most bitchy and catty catfights have been between older and mature women. Most have fought wearing skirts/dresses,nylons and heels. So for me this style of clash is preferable.

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2017, 06:29:40 AM »
Patricia7 - I am a member of catfight-connection and have been for several years.  It is the only company I have a membership with.  It is not real fighting; but it is well scripted erotic body-fighting, titfighting and sexfighting.  The production quality is very good. They feature both younger and mature women, which as you can tell from this thread, there is a demand for but not provided by most producers.  Some of their models fight bare pussy and some do not; it depends on the models preferences.  Is it worth subscribing too?  For me, definitely yes, as they come closest to what I'm looking for.  You are the only one who can decide if it is worth it to you.  I can tell you they are trustworthy and receptive to customer ideas and feedback.  I have never had a problem with them and I have high respect for the owner.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2017, 08:13:48 PM »
Hallo Cavegirl23,
do you have any links to Lola Lee and Dream Chaser ?
Where can we contact them ?

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2017, 08:18:46 AM »
Lola Lee and Dream Catcher (not Chaser) are both on the Southern Charms website (southern-charms.com) and they each have an email address on their page.  Lola may not be interested because there is a note on her home page saying she doesn't like to travel now to do shoots with other people, but you should still give her a try.  She'd be a nice match for Champagne and she has worked with Tasmin previously as well.

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2017, 06:23:08 PM »
Making suggestions for some SC ladies to be involved could be worthwhile!

I'd like to nominate Safia!  She seems to be based in Germany and I've been a fan of hers for quite a while.  Mature enough for my tastes and she does not look to have been enhanced and remains free of large and obvious tattoos.

Nina is another lady I long admired on SC....was a member of her SC sub-site for quite a while.  She is a lovely Asian lady (also based in Germany) and I suggested she and Safia consider a staged cat fight....but that didn't go too far.  Sadly Nina is no longer on SC I don't know of any way to contact her.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2017, 10:10:36 AM »
Hello maine516,
many thanks for the Information about Lola Lee and Dream Catcher (not Chaser), to find on the Southern Charms website (southern-charms.com) and that they each have an email address on their page. Southern Charmes, like also TAC, seems to be good sites to find more milf/matures for our new projects.
In March i shoot with Lucy Grest and Gilly Simpson, two hot and sexy Nylon Ladies from the UK. And after this i make new trys at Southern Charmes to involve the Ladies there, if they like. I'm happy about all interesting hints if someone know suitable women for our titfighting and sexfighting Milfs series.

Offline cement1us

• God Member
  • Mature catfights are the best!
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2017, 03:31:07 PM »
Love this idea of using women from Charms. There are a lot of these models that have done catfight/wrestling photo shoots and videos. Some of the models that have done these are, Absolutmilf, Afton, Athena Risqué, Austin, Bambi (has catfight story on site) Barbwire, Bebe, Buddah, Cadee, Candi, Charlie, Curvy Sharon (tit fight), Dees delight, Dutch Wilma, Erotic Elle,  Fantasia (who list catfighting as things she has on her website), Fetish Fantasy, Golden Girl, Lianne Raines, Mellie (fought on Bitch fightUK), Miss Angelique (fought Cadee video on site), Safia, Sexy Sam, Tasmin, Virgo Peridot, Wendy Meadows (tit fight with Curvy Sharon), X wife, and Zoe Zane. Just to name a few. LOL! 
Have loved catfights for as long as I can remember. I think when women fight, it's as much a psychological imposing of her will on her opponent, as a physical one.