News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

E-C-C 268 "Heated Milfs" - Part 1 !!!

• 30 Replies

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: E-C-C 268 "Heated Milfs" - Part 1 !!!
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2017, 08:31:06 PM »
Well done cemet1us!  Going through your list I realized there were a LOT of 'charms' who have fought and I even have a few of the fights

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2017, 09:44:28 PM »
Yes, thank you cement1us for your SC list.  There are several women on your list that I would love to see make a catfight or rough sexfight video, such as: Austin, Barbwire (she's a granny now but still fit and has a real cougar look), Golden Girl, Sexy Sam, Tasmin and Virgo Peridot.  I don't know if they have ever done any catfight photo sets etc., but I'd like to see these women battle also: Lola Lee, Misty Luv, Molly Maracas, Sugar Babe and Texas Elegance (she posted a topless boxing photo set on her site a few years back).  Let's continue to encourage Catfight Connection to pursue these women for catfight action videos or photo sets.

Offline cement1us

• God Member
  • Mature catfights are the best!
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2017, 02:34:23 AM »
All the women I listed have done catfight photo shoots or video. The fight video between Lianne Raines vs Hot Damn is pretty good as they fight nude for a large part of the fight. There's some pretty good trash talking, and, at some points during the fight I don't think it was being faked. It's about 18 minutes long and can be found on Lianne's site on Charms. I would love to see a fight between Golden Girl and Barbwire. They're both well muscled and same size. It would be a true classic if they went at it for real, I would pay big $$ for that match up.
Have loved catfights for as long as I can remember. I think when women fight, it's as much a psychological imposing of her will on her opponent, as a physical one.

Offline Catfight-Connection.Com

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2017, 10:10:27 AM »
Hello cement1us, we are very happy and pleased that people like the idea of using women from Southern-Charms.
I will take a look to your suggested ladies there to find more who are interested to realize erotic catfight/wrestling photo shoots and videos. Thanks for these large useful list and kind regards,
Manfred

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2017, 08:07:46 PM »
Thanks again cement1us.  I would also love to see a fight between Golden Girl and Barb Wire from Southern Charms.  Both milfs are indeed very fit and equal in height.  They both have a tough, sexy look that says they are willing to do battle.  I hadn't thought of them paired up before because I always felt Barb was taller, but it's just that she looks that way in her pics and the camera angles GG uses for her pics make her look shorter.  By the way, GG was also know as Karen Columbus (on this sight I believe when she was younger) and as Julia Butt in photo shoots for "40 Plus".  She is also currently showing here on FCF as a member under the name of "Irenecat", but I'm guessing that's someone else posing her photos.

So Manfred, in addition to Golden Girl vs Barb Wire, here are just a few other potential catfight/sexfight matches I would love to see between some of the hot mlifs on Southern Charms:  Tasmin vs Lola, Tasmin vs Amy, Dream Catcher vs Abbie (same height and measurements), Lola vs Champagne, Lianne Raines vs Abbie or Dream Catcher, and Misty Luv vs Texas Elegance.  I would love to see Catfight-Connection reach out to as many of these women as possible.   Even if you are only successful with a few more of these SC women, that would be great.   If you can get just a few, maybe more SC women will follow.  Thanks in advance for your efforts in this realm and for promoting sexy, mature fighting women.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2017, 04:28:13 PM »
Thanks for the very good suggestions of possible pairings in future projects in terms of the Southern Charme Milfs, maine.
We start to realize new projects at the end of March after we have involve the sexy English ladies Lucy Grest and Gilly Simpson. So we have German, American and English mature fighting women here and i hope also that we can mixed up them together if possible.

Offline cement1us

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2017, 08:03:46 PM »
Just an FYI, I currently have a poll running in the Fantasy poll section called Mature women catfight/sex fight. It features Barbwire vs Golden girl in an identical pose that shows their fit bodies. This would be an amazing contest if these two agreed to fight.
Have loved catfights for as long as I can remember. I think when women fight, it's as much a psychological imposing of her will on her opponent, as a physical one.

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2017, 07:24:32 AM »
Catfight-Connection: I'm glad to here you say you that would like to mix up your German, American and English mature fighting women if possible.  That would be fantastic!  No one else does that as far as I know, probably due to travel costs etc.  However a lot of customers would absolutely love to see you do that.  International cross matches would be hot, with these mature fighting women trash-talking each other in different languages, except they all know how to say "bitch!".  I didn't know anything abut UK Sexfights so I did some web searching.  It looks like Gilly Sampson would be a great match for Marina Montana, as they are very close in age and size.  I'd love to see these two women have an erotic catfight that ends up as an aggressive sexfight.  I'd also love to see Tasmin (SC) in an aggressive and lusty fight against Mona69.  These are just a couple examples that come to mind at the moment.  I'm sure there are many more possibilities, so I would love to see you succeed with mixing up some of these mature bitches sometime this year.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2017, 05:15:02 PM »
Oh yes cement1us, a tit fight/sex fight with Barbwire vs Golden Girl would really an amazing contest as continuation of our started Mature women fight series with Abbie vs Champagne.
And you can be sure that i both sexy milfs will ask if they agree to fight for their fans here.

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2017, 07:00:54 PM »
Absolutmilf is sure hot, but where did you see a catfight on her site?

Offline cement1us

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2017, 02:18:38 PM »
Absolutmilf is sure hot, but where did you see a catfight on her site?
She fought a charm called Ourbum fun who is no longer on the site unfortunately.

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2017, 05:52:37 AM »
I remember seeing these pics with Absolut Milf.  The other SC woman in blue actually went by the name Jezebel.  I still have a few preview pics I saved before she left SC.  I had wanted to see a fight between Jezebel and Allyson who is still active on the site.   All 3 women are slender but sexy and all have nice firm breasts.  How about an Absolut Milf vs Allyson catfight?

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2017, 06:17:11 PM »
Thank you guys for all these hot suggested Milfs. Even more hints we get the more grows the chance to continue the cat-,tit- and sexfight  series with sexy experience ladies successfully.

Offline cement1us

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2017, 02:22:00 PM »
I have another SC match up in the fictional polls. This has Dream Catcher vs Goldengirl. They are the same height but, the similarity ends there. I would love to see them in a tit fight. Then end it with a rough sex fight with a face sit ending.

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2017, 06:44:15 AM »
Thanks cement1us for posting another SC match-up.  I went with Golden Girl over Dream Catcher based on GG's fitness and strength.  If she can avoid DC bearing her down with her weight advantage, GG will win as DC tires and runs out of energy to fight.

Another SC match up I would really love to see is Amy vs Sabra.  Amy is 50 something and Sabra is 60 plus but she is in superb shape.  Both are 5.5 in height, well-built, and very sexy.  Amy is 38FF-30-38 and a real mature sexpot.  Sabra is beautiful, 38DD-32-38 and has body 30 and 40 year old women would sell their souls to have.  Sabra is new to SC; you should check out her site.  This would be an incredible match.  I've already passed their names on to CC who will be reaching out to several SC women in the coming months.  I hope they are successful.