News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pussy Bumping

• 4 Replies

Offline tacitblue2

Pussy Bumping
« on: January 05, 2017, 02:22:12 AM »
One of my favorite female sexfight activities to watch is pussy bumping, particularly standing pussy bumping where both women actually thrust their mounds together.  Some producers provide cool views like when the camera is pointing upwards from beneath both the women and you can actually see their mounds and pussies collide.  A lot of these videos include both titfighting and regular tribadism.  There are some that the titfights transition nicely into the pussy bumping, and sometimes the women really throw their bodies together and tits and pussies slam together.  I really like the noise it makes when they do this.  I'm going to try to put together a decent list of videos that contain this aspect of sexfighting, and hopefully some other serious collectors can help me fill in the gaps.

California Wildcats:
075 Between Love and War
097 Sexual Athletes
113 Back Alley Cats
138 Sex Magic
150 Like A Fine Wine
162 Cyber Heat
164 The Naked Edge
173 Violent Love
178 Super Sexfights Vol.3
180 The Erotic Artist
190 Dangerous Doubles
196 Necessary Roughness
222 Show Me

Will continue with Catfight Connection tomorrow.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: Pussy Bumping
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 06:25:54 AM »
Hello!

I also love seeing women bump and grind their pussy mounds together as they fight.

To me, a tit to tit, body to body, pussy to pussy, hair pulling fight is the ultimate turn on.

As for pussy bumping, while I enjoy seeing the women bump together while they are standing, I really like seeing them fight on the ground, one directly on top of the other.  That way the woman on top can press her tits into her opponents tits, while grinding her pussy mound down hard onto her opponent's mound.  If she "humps" her helpless opponent, so much the better!!

Offline BustyJasmine

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 04:01:54 PM »
LOL Vera. :)
Queen of Sexfighting

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 05:31:12 PM »
Vera, you've got it nailed!  I hope no pussies were injured in the making of that!

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 01:51:22 AM »
I hve to agree with the above posts. Great post Vera.