Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
February 23, 2017, 04:47:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Gen's League (Wrestling and Show Matches)- Match 4  (Read 592 times)
Genevieve

« on: January 06, 2017, 04:14:44 AM »

Sophie Howard     
vs                                       

Rachel Williams

Rachel hung with her arms over the top of the ropes as she waved at her fans. The curvy brown haired wrestler was all about her fans. So long as they continued to support her and be there she knew she’d always be back in the ring no matter what happened. Giving her a chest a squeeze with her arms she threatened to pop herself out of her top before sticking her tongue out and winking at her roaring fans.

Tonight was going to be way more fun than it should have been. Sure either her or her opponent would have to deal with either Ann, fresh off of kicking Alissa’s ass or Alissa herself. In the meantime. Sophie and Rachel’s fans were in for a whole different kind of fun. Both girls rode the erotic edge of the fight and there was no way that either of them were walking away less than soaked through their panties.

Turning around she absent mindedly pressed against the ring post. Rachel’s tight blue lingerie tugged against her smooth tight ass as she pressed into the corner eyeing Sophie across the ring. Sophie was tough and had a body that made everyone guy or gal long for it. After the handful of fights Rachel had seen her in; this was going to be electric. Rachel watched and giggled in her corner as Sophie shimmied and popped her ass with both her hands for her fans before licking her lips and slowly eyeing Rachel.

It was all about the end for Sophie. The fight was fun since she got to roll around with another girl and test herself but it didn’t really matter too much. Sophie was one of the few girls who would say yes to just about any kind of match. Including a best 3 of 5 or even a nude match. Sophie also didn’t mind fighting in the occasional boxing match even though she was awful at it and almost always ended up tits up and naked at the end of the fight. The thought colored her as it brought up a rather humiliating show match from about eight months ago but it also gave her butterflies.

The ref climbed into the ring and asked if they were ready.

With a long inhale Rachel nodded across the ring Sophie nodded as well. As the dark haired fighter bounced out of her corner Rachel met her halfway but she didn’t dare try to lock up with Sophie who could probably overpower her. Sophie might be one to savor the end of a match but the girl had serious muscle under those curves and the thought simultaneously frightened and made Rachel a little wet at the possible results of the strength.

Always a crowd pleaser Rachel leapt and twisted, leading with her legs. The brunette locked her powerful legs around her opponent's breasts and swung herself off to Sophie’s right. Sophie was thrown by the sudden move and went down hard on her back; The air was knocked from her by the sudden move. In her mind she’d half expected herself to be dumped like an amature slut for the flashy tactic but the fact that it had worked made Rachel grin and her fans roar.

Rachel didn’t let Sophie fight back, grabbing her opponent's arms she pulled Sophie in tight as she turned on her side locking her legs around Sophie’s perfect breasts and flexed her powerful thighs. Sophie gasped as the breath was forced from her and her breasts were smashed by Rachel’s leg scissor. Moaning Sophie struggled to free herself but Rachel didn’t relent. Sophie knew she was being handled like a cheap whore but Rachel had a nasty leg scissor wrapped around her breasts and the pressure was making it harder for her to not only breath but lever her opponent's legs off of her. This was not going well at all.

As Sophie’s struggles became more desperate Rachel smiled and began to fix her hair after she propped herself up on one arm. Hopefully it wouldn’t bite her in the ass but she loved her fans and this was a stage just like so many others in her life. You had to go big and if you fell, well. At Least you made big splash when you hit the bottom. The crowd howled at this display of dominance as Rachel teased them by adjusting her bra. As Sophie moved to tap Rachel suddenly let her go. This was playing with fire and she knew it but Rachel just couldn’t resist toying with her beautiful opponent.

Sophie sucked air in; just in time for Rachel to slam down on top of her tit to tit.

The air was knocked out of Sophie again who moaned in pain as her already soft and slightly red breasts were subjected to a sudden crushing impact; followed by more crushing and grinding from Rachel. After a few more long moments Sophie tapped. “I give up! I submit!”

Feeling like a champ in front of her fans Rachel immediately removed her breasts and sat on Sophie’s hips as the crowd cheered. Holding up both her arms and flexing she blew the crowd a kiss. A breast versus breast humiliation was the worst for the loser as Rachel’s tits had dominated Sophie’s into submission. It made her heart race from the excitement of dominating her opponent in such a manner.

As Rachel stood up Sophie rolled over and unhooked her bra. She was going to be a good sport about this and Rachel had earned the submission. As much as it made her seethe inside she knew that she needed to accept the defeat with style. “You totally kicked my ass. This is yours.” Rachel looked surprised then smiled; Sophie really was a badass if she was willing to just hand over her top after being thrashed like that. It stirred something in her stomach and between her legs too as she realized she was wet from going breasts to breast with this beauty

“Lemme finish then we can have some fun.”

Sophie smirked at the remark. ‘Not unless I beat you first”

Rachel walked back to her corner practically giggling like a schoolgirl. This night was going much differently than she’d planned

Round 1- Rachel Submits Sophie

The ref signalled the next round and Rachel dashed across the ring; better to win or go out in style. Sophie was still rubbing her injured breasts and wondering how she’d possibly been so thoroughly flattened. Pun completely intended. Sophie’s aching chest and the running Rachel didn’t register until the last possible second. The only thought through Sophie’s head when she looked up and caught Rachel’s titanic tits right in the face was ‘crap’. Rachel immediately pressed the advantage as she slammed Sophie into the corner and trapped her with her massive breasts. This was way too easy and way too much fun...was it possible that Sophie was throwing? She couldn’t be….unless she...wanted to..?

Sophie struggled but there was no way she was escaping; Rachel had caught her like a sad little amature who’d just climbed into the ring for the first time. This was incredibly embarrassing but as Rachel used her breasts on her...she wasn’t sure she cared too much. As Sophie squirmed and tried to escaped Rachel slammed Sophie’s head back and then forced her back into her breasts. Sophie continued to squirm, she was losing air from ebing trapped and there really wasn’t any way out of this. Sophie’s only thought as she went limp was: She kicked my ass. Sophie finally went limp as a rag and hung trapped in Rachel’s breasts between them and the ring post.

Rachel grinned as Sophie finally went limp and her heart rate jumped immediately as she realized she’d shut Sophie out and completely dominated her. Stepping back the topless and unconscious form of Sophie Rachel put both her arms in the air and flexed again bouncing for her fans. Sophie slid to the ground in the corner of the ring; The ref checked Sophie before declaring Rachel the winner. Immediately Rachel sauntered over and stripped off Sophie’s panties and tossed them into her corner. With that she grabbed Sophie’s ankles and dragged her into the middle of the ring. This was going to be so sweet and she couldn't wait to take this from Sophie. Kicking Sophie’s legs apart she posed with her right foot on Sophie’s breasts, then her exposed pussy before finally straddling Sophie and flexing. The rush from winning like this was something else entirely and the ability to so thoroughly dominate made her giddy.

Climbing on top of her defeated opponent Rachel grinned; tapping Sophie gently she brought her defeated opponent back to consciousness. Sophie immediately moaned and closed her eyes as she realized what had happened. Such an ass kicking should have gotten her tossed out of the League on her tits but her record was spotless prior to this and there had been more than a few steam rolls in this tournament. Next time she would demolish Rachel; but for now she was eating pussy that much was for sure.

With a gentle wiggle Rachel lowered her chest to Sophie’s mouth. “Fucking kiss it” Sophie raised her eyebrows, this was a new one she thought, before leaning in and worshipping Rachel’s breasts. The crowd went wild at this. Smiling Rachel held Sophie’s head as she went to town on Rachel’s breasts. After several minutes of this Rachel finally pushed her back onto the mat. Rachel’s breasts were nicely sensitive now thanks to Sophie’s careful ministrations. Standing Rachel walked towards the edge of the ring before she turned and mouthed. “See you later” to Sophie. This was something they had never seen. Rachel wasn’t going to force Sophie to eat her in front of a crowd. Sophie moaned and arched her back as she touched herself, not only had she been throughly whipped but now the crowd knew she was going to be eating Rachel’s twat In Private because [/b]she wanted to[/b]. At this the crowd went wild before Sophie rolled over, stuck her finger in her mouth and winked before standing and scampering out of the ring after Rachel. Oh the showers were going to be way too much fun now.

Round 2- Rachel Williams KOs Sophie Howard

RedEnforcer
God Member

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 04:48:10 PM »

Now that was worth the wait. I really enjoyed this story. Squash matches may be boring, but you did a great job of making it very interesting. More, please?

"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other Smiley" --nutmeg78

"Red’s hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie
Genevieve

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 05:32:16 PM »

Now that was worth the wait. I really enjoyed this story. Squash matches may be boring, but you did a great job of making it very interesting. More, please?

You got it. And I have my reasons for making it one sided Wink I promise a better show for the next ine.
RedEnforcer
God Member

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 03:59:46 PM »

You got it. And I have my reasons for making it one sided Wink I promise a better show for the next ine.

Oh I didn't say it was a bad show. Trust me I understand the reasoning behind a good one sided match in service for the greater good of the story. I really enjoyed it. My only possible complaint is I wanted more. Wink

"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other Smiley" --nutmeg78

"Red’s hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie
Pages: [1]

Jump to: