News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Vanessa Vilano VS Andi Page Sponsorship

• 26 Replies

Offline SarahBrooke

• sexyred10nudemodel@gmail.com
    • https://twitter.com/sarahsexyred10
Vanessa Vilano VS Andi Page Sponsorship
« on: January 07, 2017, 02:35:15 PM »
Vanessa VS Andi will be filmed this Sunday the 15th. Both these ladies have fought for my company before. They are both feisty and don't want to lose. They have had a wrestling match in the past where Andi proved to be more dominate by winning. With the 40pds advantage on Vanessa this should be a wild match. Vanessa recently fought Sherry Stunns with a draw and Andi has fought me and gave me some as well as took a lot but proceeded to fight hard and well. This match up should not disappoint. Andi doesn't do nude both you never know what happenes as Vanessa never did topless till her match with Sherry.
Rules:
No punching to the face no biting no mma joint locks, and no submission wrestling moves

Everything else goes that I good cat fight most have

I always have the action go on no stall moments in my fights I like them fought as if I was the one fighting

Sponsorship open $30  ...Your sponsorship is important to me with that said there will be before and after interviews, a damage report and you get the fight before my site does, and pictures included suggestions always welcomed!! I love feedback being good or bad!!  You get a lot more then the clipsite for the same price

Sponsorship is the same as before email Sexyred10nudemodel@gmail.com for instructions

Offline Jeff1235

Re: Vanessa Vilano VS Andi Page Sponsorship
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 03:53:02 PM »
Great news Sara, I'm a big fan of ur work and also absolutely great to see Vanessa again (hopefully wearing thong)  hoping to see sherry in the near future also.  But 1 match I would love to see ur company produce is a match involving a 40+ mature woman to spice it up. All the best Sara ,  hopefully u can reply soon

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 10:51:56 PM »
 I wouldn't mind seeing  same as Jeff. Couple older, or even n older vs younger. Even if 1 is 40lds heavier, taller, or any mismatch. Long as its topless. Was a cute lil lady on here i saw, just under 4'. Who id of luved to of seen go against a bigger lady
jjb

Offline SarahBrooke

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 02:21:10 PM »
I wouldn't mind seeing  same as Jeff. Couple older, or even n older vs younger. Even if 1 is 40lds heavier, taller, or any mismatch. Long as its topless. Was a cute lil lady on here i saw, just under 4'. Who id of luved to of seen go against a bigger lady
Working on it getting my Aunt to fight shes very fit and strong just need an opponent any sugguestions? Sherry stuns?

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 05:29:16 PM »
  Being your aunt, she must be a looker, n a pretty site. Jenn Dolby - Philly.   Wish ya could get Prinzzess from Jackson Fl. Same with Lady Spice. Wouldn't mind seeing her in action, even if it was Sarah vs Spice. Bobbi from Safprods be a good 1, if ya could get her. Or most of the girls Ray gets or Steve does.
jjb

Offline Jeff1235

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 06:39:31 PM »
Working on it getting my Aunt to fight shes very fit and strong just need an opponent any sugguestions? Sherry stuns?
thats pretty cool Sarah ur aunt , Wat age is she !? Would love her to fight mila, would b even better with ur rivalry with her lol.  Sherry is awesome too so would b a win win situation for u. Would ur friend Jemma ever fight for ur company

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2017, 11:18:08 PM »

My suggestion: Another regular unknown older woman, who is willing to.

Offline NupeChicago

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2017, 02:30:10 AM »
My suggestion.    GO FOR PUSSY

Offline SarahBrooke

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2017, 10:34:38 PM »
Andi back out last minute but we had the fight go on with miss Gia Love it was a great one all sponsors should have their fight

Offline SarahBrooke

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2017, 10:36:35 PM »
Picture of the match up

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2017, 11:58:27 PM »
This was another great fight produced by the one and only Sarah Brooke Gia came in to the rescue and provided us with a great fight with Vanessa worth every penny. i see great things a head for 2017 Sarah. Vanessa & Gia well done 

Offline 10count

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2017, 04:34:28 AM »
Sarah, could we see a couple stills from the fight to whet our appetite.

Offline D Wagner

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2017, 04:06:56 PM »
young vs. old would be interesting but depends on how much older.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2017, 05:48:38 AM »
Andi back out last minute but we had the fight go on with miss Gia Love it was a great one all sponsors should have their fight
[/qeuote]
Wow, would not have guessed that from Andi, what a buzz kill, but GREAT WORK MS Sarah for finding a back up with no notice, what a GREAT Producer! I was not able to sponsor this one, too many financial obligations in the new year, but a total fan and buyer of the match, Ms Vanessa looked hot as ever, WELL DONE SARAH  ;) :-*

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2017, 03:09:03 AM »
Sarah, could we see a couple stills from the fight to whet our appetite.
Here you go. I managed to find these floating around mind you I still haven't seen the fight myself.