News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Renee of Catfight Haven

• 5 Replies

Offline simon

• God Member
Renee of Catfight Haven
« on: December 01, 2015, 04:15:29 PM »
I have not seen any pics or video of Renee on the site. Is she no longer active? thanks in advance for the feedback.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Renee of Catfight Haven
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 02:42:16 PM »
I think I may get that one myself as an early Xmas present.

Offline keviniller

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 06:45:40 PM »
Wanted to pose this question again to see if there any concrete response?   Is Renee still fighting, if not, does anyone know if she ever will again?  (I really hope so:))

Offline saharrison

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 06:55:34 PM »
I believe that she is still fighting (from a recent email exchange) but is adopting a lower profile for the purposes of job retention.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 02:19:19 AM »
I believe that she is still fighting (from a recent email exchange) but is adopting a lower profile for the purposes of job retention.
True statement and the reason she has been conspicuously absent over the past several months......when she notified us of this her plan was to lay low for a year or so then start back.up again......but her page has gotten pretty stale as a result.......hopefully  she will be able to return with new material sometime in 2017......

Offline katfytr

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 01:53:29 AM »
True statement and the reason she has been conspicuously absent over the past several months......when she notified us of this her plan was to lay low for a year or so then start back.up again......but her page has gotten pretty stale as a result.......hopefully  she will be able to return with new material sometime in 2017......

hope so. CH was one of the better sites