News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Agent Erika

• 3 Replies

Offline DasDenny

Agent Erika
« on: January 08, 2017, 07:20:00 PM »
Hey there. This is my first try of a story. I am not a native english speaker, so I hope my english is good enought for this.

Agent Erika and the dark Queen of the sea

Erika took on her fins and the mask making herself ready for the dive. As she was getting ready she was thinking about how the world have change. She was now thirty years old and her work has changed. After some years for the agency the beautiful woman turned into a free agent. Mostly she was book by man, because of her stunning beauty of her 5’8’’ high body and her dark brown eyes. In the good old days, when Erika’s enemies were men, her work was even easier than now. The only thing she had to do was to wear her back long, medium curled brown hair open, smiling a bit with her eyes and the men never though, that such a beauty could be deadly as hell. Nowadays, where more and more woman got up soon in high positions her job was gotten harder. On this mission her enemy too was another woman. Her name was Claudia. She was polish born, but raised in Germany. She has work for the Russians for long and was now selling weapons. She and Erika were very even. She was also 5’8’’ high, have b cups and has back long hair, but hers was black. Erika was checking her little mouth piece with the small oxygen tank on it and put her mask on. She was ready and did not suspect a long dive. Her client gave her a very clear position of the underwater entry of Claudia’s storage, so she would not be in the water for long.
Erika let herself fall backwards into the water and started diving down into the deep. Her hair flowing over her back and after a minute she reached the security lock for the entrance to the storage. She opened the cover of the keypad and start to connect her little helper to get the right code. It would take a minute and she would have the code but she got suddenly interrupted. Two hand grabbed Erika’s shoulders and pressed her into the muddy ground of the sea. Than one hand grab her hair and push her face into the mud. Erika had much trouble to keep the mouth piece in to not lose the oxygen. After this Erika felt her head been pulled up and her body caught between some long and powerful legs. No doubt, it was Claudia attacking her from behind. Claudia grabbed Erika’s Mask and pull it off and for a short while Erika’s eyes burned a bit because of the salty water, but now Erika came back in the fight. She raised her hands to where she though Claudia’s head would be and pushed Claudia’s Mask off. Than another hit of Erika’s hands and she kick the mouth piece out of Claudia’s mouth. Claudia released immediately Erika and brought some space between herself and Erika. Claudia could easily get her mouth piece back in her mouth because she was wearing a big oxygen tank on her back. Both ladies focusing each other as their long hair was waving around their heads. Both know, that Erika’s would be faster with her little oxygen tank, but Claudia have more oxygen in her big tank. Erika needed a fast win on this fight or her lack of oxygen would win the fight for Claudia. So, Erika was the first making the next move swimming fast forward. She had the plan in her mind targeting Claudia’s long legs to bring Claudia’s hands out of the possibility to grab Erika’s mouth piece. She brought her arms around Claudia’s legs slam Claudia’s body backwards into the ground. The sand came up around the Claudia who was surprised by the force of Erika. Claudia had some trouble with the orientation that Erika used for her advantage. She rushed through the cloud of sand, grabbed Claudia’s mouth piece, took it off and pulled Claudia on the tube of her oxygen tank. Erika keep on swimming dragging and light panic Claudia behind herself. Before Claudia was able to turn and pull Erika closer, Erika stopped, turned around and got Claudia’s head in a perfect head scissor between her long and strong legs. Claudia now pulled and scratched hard on Erika’s tights to get out as Erika fixes Claudia’s helpless position with grabbing Claudia’s long black hair. Claudia struggled harder and harder, but she knows, she was helpless. Erika choking Claudia out. Bubbles came out of Claudia’s mouth as the last air came out of Claudia’s lungs. As Claudia’s body was shaking under the lack of oxygen, Claudia blacked out between Erika’s tights. She pushed Claudia’s mouth piece back in Claudia’s mouth. After Erika used Claudia’s hand to enter the storage, Erika dragged Claudia out of the water and made sure she only was blacked out. As Claudia slowly got conscious again, she was holding one of Claudia’s arms on her back and secured the hold with pulling Claudia’s wet hair back hard. In this position the both full wet ladies moving through the floors of the storage. “What are you searching for hun?” Claudia ask almost laughing. “You know, why I am here, you have stolen a super chip and I am here to get it back!” Erika answered in strictly with her light Russian accent. “I don’t think you will succeed.” Claudia said with a big smile on her face. Erika stopped, pulled Claudia’s hair back hard again and got close with her mouth beside Claudia’s ear and whistled. “I’ve kicked your little ass in the water little bitch, so please, tell me why you weak little girl don’t think I will not get the chip back?”

To be continued….

« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 07:29:54 PM by DasDenny »
Girl, why do you wanne have such big plasic boobs? This is unnatural and not beautiful!!!

Offline lalutte65

• God Member
Re: Agent Erika
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 05:44:39 PM »
Hoping Claudia can turn this around and really make it interesting

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 11:55:54 PM »
not bad
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline DasDenny

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 09:34:27 PM »
Claudia smiled and said “Your problem is, that you don’t know what I am able to do with you!” Than Claudia lifted her food and get it right between Erika’s legs. Erika screamed out in pain, let go of Claudia’s hair and hands and break down on the floor. Claudia grabbed Erika by her wet hair and kick her knee into Erika’s ribs. Erika bend together fighting the pain as Claudia started talking. “So you think you can come here and will get away without my judgement?” Claudia pushed Erika on the floor, sat down on Erika’s back, pulled her head back and place her hands under Erika’s chin. Than she pulled her victim back in a merciless camel clutch. Erika try to say nothing but the pain was horrible. As Erika was struggling in the hold Claudia ask the question she wanted to know most. “So tell my, helpless little bitch, who are you work for?” “Fuck you!” Erika answered with the fire of hate in her eyes being put in this hold. “Okay!” Claudia said. “I know you got the same weapons like me. Let us see if you can stand your own weapon!” Claudia locked Erika’s head under her arm, get her legs around Erika’s fit body and rolled herself together with Erika on her back and started squeezing Erika’s body between her deadly strong legs. With Erika’s head under her arm, Claudia stretched Erika’s body at the same time. Erika tried to fight the pain, but can’t find a way to fight the hold. She screamed in pain but not telling Claudia what she wanted to know, what frustrated Claudia more and more. The more Claudia got pissed she puts more pressure on Erika’s body. Erika only hope was to wait for a weak moment of Claudia but not knowing if she would have enough power to use this moment of weakness against Claudia. After a short time Erika started getting unconscious so Claudia released her victim. Again, she grabbed Erika by her wet hair and drag her across the floor of the room. Erika was not able to get up with she was pulled on her hair. “Looks like you are not fresh enough to answer my questions, so let us see if I can help you!” Claudia said with a touch of arrogance in her voice. In front of a water tank Claudia stopped. She lifted Erika up before putting her head down into the water. Erika was fighting against but Claudia had her in control. As Claudia pulled Erika’s head out of the water Erika was breathing in heavy as her long curly hair was all over her face. “Still got nothing to say?” Claudia ask, but before Erika had a chance Erika was pushed down again. Erika was fighting against drowning, kicking and slapping around wildly and it finally worked out as she hits her elbow right on Claudia’s head. Claudia short was knocked on having trouble to stay on her feet. Erika pulled her head out of the water breathing in big. Still with her hair covering her face Erika find Claudia’s head, grabbing her by her long black and wet her and pushed her forward right unto the wall of the water tank. After hitting the tank, Claudia fell down on her knees. Erika screamed “Looks like you need some refresh now, too! Let us see if you can fight me in the water!” She pulled up Claudia’s limp body and through Claudia into the water and jumped into the water herself. Claudia stood up again and both standing starring at each other. Fully wet body, long hair hanging down over the face. “This is my element!” Erika scream. “I will drown you until you give up like a little girl. This is my business!” Claudia answered as they started to circle around each other.

To be continued…
Girl, why do you wanne have such big plasic boobs? This is unnatural and not beautiful!!!