News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Maureen vs Dee: Part III of III, Revenge Match

• 4 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Maureen vs Dee: Part III of III, Revenge Match
« on: January 28, 2017, 01:45:49 AM »
Maureen vs Dee:  Part 3, Final Fight

It has been a month since Maureen’s loss to Dee at the club and she is finally at back to full strength, her pussy hair having grown back and not sore anymore.  The morning light is shining through the window as she reaches over and starts to stroke me off, “I think I am ready to take on Dee again” she whispers and the thought of that gets my cock’s attention.

“I would like to take her on somewhere private, with just the four of us present.  I’d like to have you in my corner” she purrs in my ear and my cock is at full mast.  “Would you like to see me rip Dee bald down below and tear apart her pussy lips for you” her hands increasing her rhythm as she continues to explain how she will defeat Dee.  She continues this for a few minutes telling me all the ways she will destroy Dee for me, her hot breathe caressing my ear lobe and the satin sheets cool on my skin.  Her tongue licks my ear lobe, “After I destroy that cxnt, I will let you use her be your slave for the night” and with that and a good tug, my cock shoots a stream of cum high in the air, coating Maureen’s hand as well as my stomach.  Maureen take it and licks some off, “glad to see you are excited as I am about this match” and she curls up next to me and falls back to sleep.  I lay next to her just a bit worried about her fight after seeing how brutal Dee was. 

I am on my knees in my speedo as two shapely legs scissor my torso and two hands grip the back of my head.  I try to work my hands between her legs to break her scissors as they flex making it hard to breathe.  My opponent has me at a disadvantage as she squeezes hard pushing the air out of me “do you submit yet”.  Unable to get out, I tap her shapely legs, “I submit” and she gives a final squeeze and let’s go.  I fall back and Robertared straddles my chest pinning my arms back “got you that time” she smiles and then sits up and flexes her arms.

“You are definitely improving” as I just lay there somewhat exhausted and partially because it feel good to have her dominate me in this fall.  She stops posing and rests her elbows on my chest “So do you think Maureen will be ready to face Dee next weekend?”. 

“I hope so, we have been doing some game planning but unlike you, she is mostly instinct when she fights and that is what she’ll have to rely on”.  I continue to lay there and Robertared states “For her sake, I hope she is ready, I don’t think she could handle another loss after the last few”, she sighs and slaps me on the chest, “anyway, ready to go again, I need to get ready for my match versus that German slut?”

We continue to practice moves and getting in some workout steps before I have to leave remembering Maureen having told me she would have a surprise for me when I get home.

I walk in the door and hear crying but there is something different about this but I cannot put my finger on it.  I step into the bedroom and Maureen is on the floor with a arm choke around that sexy Asian girl from the club and her other hand twisting and pulling on her pussy lips as the girls is crying and begging her to stop.  He cock starts to rise as I watch her torturing her pussy.  Maureen see me and smiles “look what I got you, I know you fucked her the night of my defeat of Dee so I thought I’d invite her over so she knows exactly who owns your cock around here.  Sit back and enjoy the show.” 

I slowly remove my clothes and start stroking myself as Maureen continues to punish the girls pussy, digging her nails in, twisting and torturing her mound and pulling what little hair was there.  She finally reaches her fingers in and claws at the Asian girls vaginal wall until she passes out from the pain and leaves her in a mess on the ground.

Maureen kneels over her defeated rival and licks the Asian girl’s pussy juice off her left hand and offers me her right.  I come over and suck her fingers, “How does she taste Bill” and grabs me by the hair as we embrace in a deep kiss as I taste the Asian girl on her lips.  “Tastes like defeat” I quip.

“This is what I am going to do to that bitch Dee when we meet next week”, looking confident.  I see scratch marks and bruises all over the poor Asian girl’s tits and pussy as Maureen really punished her.  I grabbed Maureen and turned her around started fucking her right there over the prone body of her defeated opponent, “My cock is so proud of my Pussy Mauler” as I start getting a good rhythm going.  “I am going to destroy Dee the next time we meet” as Maureen is taking my cock all the way in her inviting pussy which is the wettest I have seen it.  If defeating the Asian girl does this to her, I’m not sure I’ll be able to handle her if she beats Dee.

The Asian girl starts to stir as the sounds of our sex wake her up.  She turns her head away embarrasses but Maureen grabs her face and makes the girl look at her magnificent body, tits bouncing in time to my pounding “This is what happens when you fight for my man, don’t forget it” and she spits in the girls face.  Our session goes for a while with the Asian girl held captive until I finally orgasm (Maureen has had multiples by this time).   I pull out and Maureen grabs the Asian girl’s hair and orders her to clean her pussy and drags her face in deep.  I embrace Maureen’s breast while administering kisses to her neck, ear lobe and lips as the Asian girls works Maureen to another set of orgasms.

When done, Maureen grabs the girl by the hair and drags her outside and leaves her naked on the porch with nothing but her car keys.  “If you ever want to try and fuck my man again, be prepared for the same treatment slut” as she winds up and kicks her in the crotch as the naked Asian girls curls up into a ball on the porch.  I grab Maureen and pull her back inside where I now have a new erection ready to pleasure her some more, leaving the living room in shambles as we take out furniture and anything else in the way of our sexual meeting.

A few days later I am at the club to meet Lucky for the final preparations for the match and we go over the rules.  Lucky is talking to the Asian girl that Maureen recently beat which does cause me to tingle a bit seeing her again in her sexy black bikini, her hand caressing Lucky through a beige thong.  I am wearing a deep blue thong as we meet “Hi Lucky, I am here as requested to go over final prep for the match”, my eyes watching the Asian girls stroking as she gives me a smile and a lifts her chest up a bit which still bears a few scratch marks from her fight with Maureen.  “Glad you can make it, I heard Maureen did quite a number on our friend Kayo here” as he put a hand on her thigh”. 

I sit down next to Kayo and her free hand reaches over to start feeling me up, “Yeah it was quite a fight” and I smile at Kayo and put my hand on her thigh.  Kayo expertly stroking both of our dicks though the fabric of our thongs.  Lucky drags a finger around a large scratch mark by Kayo’s boobs “look like” and issues a big smile.

Kayo has slipped her fingers in our speedos now as we go over the rules. Basically, it will be the same as usual with no rules for the ladies within reason.   Robertared will be on hand to ref, essential to step in if one woman starts to go too far in the fight and make sure no one breaks any bones.  Lucky and I agreed to be tied up by the other guy’s woman to ensure we don’t interfere in the match but also get a good view to watch the action.  The winner will be determined by submission via a pussy hold or punishment of some sort.  The winner gets to take the loser’s woman for the night and she will have to service the perversions of the winner and her man with pictures taken and shared at the club (bets have been taken by many members on the outcome of the fight, favoring Dee 69%).  The fight will begin at 8PM on Friday night and the loser must service the winner the remainder of Friday night and all day Saturday and be released Sunday morning.

I am thinking about leaving despite how good Kayo’s administrations feel “Why don’t we take this to the back room and see whom can outlast the other” and I take Lucky up on that.  Kayo stands up and pulls us to a side room and positions us face to face, cock to cock without missing a beat.  She places our cock heads together and puts them in her mouth, her tongue swarming around our engorged head and slits.  She takes them in as our shafts are now moving against each other, both getting super hard.

Yuko starts slapping our cocks together inbetween expertly stroking them “You’re going down motherfucker and this cock is going to pleasure Maureen’s pussy better than you ever could” Lucky snarls.  “Don’t be so sure Lucky as this cock has some great staying power which I am sure Dee will appreciate so she can find out what she has been missing” and I jab my cock into his balls as he winces.  “I’m going to rip your cock off for that” as Lucky aims his cock at my balls but luckily for me is glances of my shaft. 

We go at this for 10 minutes as kayo continue to control our cocks in various ways as our cocks intermingle slipping past each other, taking shots at each other’s balls and being pleasure by her hands and mouth.  Kayo puts her head over our cocks and lets her hair caress our cocks which almost gets me off “Looks like you are about to lose it, maybe you should just let it out and beg to suck my cock instead”, Lucky’s hand grips my buttock and squeezes, his finger close to my rosebud.  I grab his buttock but make sure I stick my finger in which takes him by surprise and as he tries to mirror my move, I turn my hips to make it difficult and I continue to work his ass as the Asian girl goes through a variety of stroking, licking and sucking techniques on both of us.  By the time his finger finds my rosebud I am now in control and can see he is starting to lose control, “C’mon Lucky cum for me and Kayo, think of Maureen and Dee’s hot pussies working each other for our hot dicks and I bend over to lick his nipple.

Distracted by my nipple attack, Lucky’s body convulses as he loses control and spills his cum over my cock and Kayo’s face “Fuck … noooooo” he screams as his cock empties and falls to his knees.  Kayo continues to jerk me off and sticks a couple of fingers in my ass as she continues to fondle my balls.  Her mouth cleans Lucky’s cum of my cock as she teases my head with her tongue until I shoot my load over Lucky’s face, standing triumphant “Looks like there is a new champion cock in this club, let that teach you to underestimate an opponent”.  I reach down and kiss Kayo “better clean him up so he is ready to see his girl go down on Friday.”

“You got Lucky this time, Dee is going to rip Maureen apart this weekend.”  I turn and push his over and place my foot on his balls “You’re right, I did get ‘Lucky’ this time”, rubbing my foot on his cock, “just as Maureen is going to dominate Dee so badly this weekend, it’ll be a month before you two have sex again”.  I turn and walk out leaving a drained Lucky on the floor, with Kayo licking my cum off his face.

Finally, the big day arrives and Maureen is anxious to tear into her bitter rival for what might be their final match.  We spend the day with me trying to get her to relax so she doesn’t wear herself out in anticipation.  At noon we meet Robertared for lunch.  I am massaging Robertared’s feet “I heard you creamed Lucky at the club this week”.  “Yeah we were going over the match rules and he wanted to try an intimidate me before the match”.  Maureen sips her drink, “I can’t wait till I tear into that bitch, esp after Lucky left me for that cxnt after she beat me”, she puts her hand on my thigh brushing against my cock “but I am glad I found a new man for my corner”.

We talk for a bit and go over Robertared’s role as ref.  Maureen excuses herself to the bathroom and Robertared asks “Do you think she is ready for the match tonight?”.  “She seems healed up from her last fight with Dee and she shredded Kayo’s pussy in a match which should give her more confidence….she is as ready as she is going to be”.  “I hope so for her sake” Robertared states and I kiss her foot after I finish massaging it “Glad to see you are worried but it is too late now to do anything but hope she has enough to take Dee out tonight”.

Maureen returns and we finish our lunch and we tell Robertared we’ll see her tonight and I walk Maureen home where we have some prematch sex and wait for Dee and Lucky to arrive.

Maureen is staring to pace as she is getting anxious, “when is that cxnt going to get here!”.  “It is only a little after 7:30 and we know she won’t skip this with her rep at the club on the line”, I rub Maureen shoulders to relax and loosen her up.  Robertared walks into the room wearing a sexy black skirt and matching bikini top, “I think I heard someone pull into the driveway”.  Sure enough, a few minutes later there is a knock on the door which I go and answer in my union jack thong.

The door opens and Dee screams “Where is that cxnt that I am going to destroy today” and walks past me followed by Lucky “After Dee fucks Maureen up, she is going be servicing my hard cock tonight, hope you are ready for that”.  “Well see who fucks who tonight, hope you have Dee’s ass ready for my member”.  Lucky comes in as Dee and Maureen stand there with murder in their eyes.  Maureen removes her robe showing her magnificent tits and her short jean shorts.

Dee laughs at her, “I think we should do this woman to woman" and steps out of her dress naked as the day she was born “unless your skanky cxnt can’t handle it”.  “My pussy is more than ready to beat your ass” and she steps out of her shorts and throws then at Dee, hitting her square in the face.  “Fucking cxnt, you are going down Maureen, you won’t be able to fuck for a month after I’m done with you!”, and throws Maureen’s shorts onto the floor.

“If you girls want we can take this into the basement now” I ask.  Dee responds, “Let’s do this  now before Maureen changes her mind.”  “You wish I’d change my mind after I drag you around the house by your worthless cxnt”, Maureen retorts.  Lucky and I start directing our naked lovers to the basement followed by Robertared.

In the basement is a couch, 2 chairs and a carpeted floor.  Lucky and I strip and take seats on opposite sides of the room.  Maureen goes to tie up Lucky to his chair.  Lucky’s cock sticking straight up, “Bet you can’t wait to get this cock back in your pussy”.  Maureen ties him tight and grabs his cock and it looks like she will lick it when her teeth flash as she bites down on his vulnerable head, “after the way you left me for her, you’ll be lucky if I don’t bite this cock off” and turns to the middle of the room.

Dee ties me up and teases me with nipples running over my cock and then shaking her ass, rubbing against me “I know you like this ass, maybe after we’re through with Maureen, I’ll let you taste it.”.  My cock is rock hard ad she yells to Maureen, “Looks like your man wants my ass more than your pussy”.  “Then I’ll let him have it after I rip your cxnt off” as she glares at Dee.

Robertared checks out bindings to make sure we cannot get loose and stands between Maureen and Dee.  “OK bitches, the rules are simples, no hard blows to the head but anything below the waist is good, no eye gouging and the winner is the woman who can make here opponent submit or pass out with a pussy hold or punishment.  I will only step in if things get out of hand and I think someone will get hurt enough to end up in the hospital, otherwise I’ll be sitting on the couch.  After a winner is declared, the winning teams gets the loser for the rest of the night and all day tomorrow to do whatever they want with her.  Pictures of the loser will be taken and shared on the club bulletin board as well as getting half the winning bets placed on her my members.  I assume you have no questions, so get ready to fight.”  Both girls have there hands on there hips showing off there pussies, “Be prepared to be ripped bald Dee”, “Just wait till I get my whole fist in you, remember that whore”.  Robertared sits down on the couch and yells “FIGHT!”

Dee and Maureen lunge and each other and start my grabbing handfuls of each’s other hair, both girls getting a good grip and yanking heads back and forth.  Maureen gets a good yank almost throwing Dee off balance “Get ready to be beat down”.  Dee steadies herself and decides to release on hand and punch Maureen hard in the stomach, “in your dreams bitch” and lift her knee into Maureen’s right breast.

“Fuck’ maureen yells as the knee connects and Lucky yells “knock that bitch out Dee”.  “C’mon Maureen, you can get her” I yell in support as she jerks Dee’s head and rips out a small clump of hair, “you’re fucking dead now” Dee yells as Maureen slaps her hard across the face. Maureen follows with another slaps the other direction as Dee seems more pissed than anything.

Dee runs at Maureen tackling her to the ground and starts reigning blows down on her “slap me bitch”.  Maureen finds herself on her back fending off Dee’s blows as she reaches up and grabs Dee’s breasts and digs her specially sharpened nails deep into her flesh “I’ll do more that slap you”.  Dee’s initial reaction is to try and remove Maureen hands but failing that grabs Maureen full mounds “two cam play this came, let’s rip these off”.

Maureen and Dee spend the next few minutes pulling and squeezing each other’s mounds.  Maureen grabs Dee’s nipples and starts pulling them opposite directions as Dee in pain raises her hands and smacks her palms done hard on Maureen’s breasts flattening them.  She screams in pain as Dee bends down and places Maureen’s left nipple between her teeth and bites down.  “Bite that off Dee” Lucky yells.

Maureen screams “stop biting my tit bitch” and grabs Dee’s ears twisting painfully as Dee lets go and is thrown off Maureen. Both girls side by side as Maureen still holding Dee’s ears starts banging her head against the floor.  Dee darts her claws out and digs them across Maureen chest but Maureen manages to ignore the pain and continues to viciously twist and turn Dee head as she scream “let the fuck go of me bitch”.

Maureen keeping hold of Dee’s left ears, raises her right and starts reigning slaps to Dee’s tits and stomach.  Dee twist around during this and gets her leg up and pushes out forcing Maureen off her and banging her back against the wall.  Maureen takes a sec as Dee gets up and places a kick across her tits.  Maureen grabs her tits and leans forward.

Dee holds Maureen’s head down and places it between her knees and squeezes.  She then jumps up and forces Maureen to bend forward awkwardly as Dee’s knees him the ground with maureen’s head still trapped between them.  Dee wraps her hands around Maureen’s back and grabs her breast squeezing hard.  I start to look worried and Lucky is all smiles with this big boner.  Maureen is yelling for Dee to let her go.

Dee gets up and Maureen lifts up and hold her tits and stomach.  Dee reaches down and grabs Maureen’s legs and drags Maureen away from the wall and puts her legs V shaped in the air.  She looks at Lucky and starts showing off.  “like this view honey as she spreads Maureen’s legs wider”, she steps overs Maureen’s stomach and faces Lucky with her ass pointed at Maureen’s face.  Maureen seems to be coming around and is getting pissed at Dee’s showing off and starts pulling her legs back hard.  Dee managed to hold on to the left but Maureen’s right comes back and plants itself in Dee’s ass pushing her away.

Stumbling across the room, Dee realizing she had Maureen and let her go and is pissed at herself.  Maureen lies in front of her slowly getting up as Dee runs forward to tackle her down as Maureen sees her out of the corner of her eyes and aims a fist at her midsection which connects as Dee goes to her knees next to Maureen, “almost had me cxnt and she winds up and elbows Dee in her left breast eliciting a scream”.

Dee slaps at Maureen’s breasts as Maureen pushes Dee onto her back.  As Dee falls back Maureen lands the first pussy hold as she reaches down and grabs her clit between her fingers and pulls.  Dee yells out and sits up reaching for Maureen’s pussy.  Maureen tries to reposition herself but Dee soon has them in a 69 position.

Maureen is pulling Dee pussy lips apart and spits in her open crotch, “I’m ripping this useful pussy apart cxnt”.  Dee screams but is able to reach up and get a hold herself on Maureen’s lush pussy hair forrest and tears it at the roots, “i’m gonna deforest you, you worthless bitch”.

Both women are tearing at each other, Dee’s pussy being stretched a good 8 inches from hr body and Maureen’s pussy hair being torn in clumps and both girls doing a mix of screaming and yelling.  Maureen changes tactics and moves her mouth in and starts chewing on Dee’s pussy lips.  Dee in pain starts making stabbing motions into Maureen.

Maureen is like a wild dog as her teeth munch on Dee’s pussy , her hands digging into Dee’s ass and leaving claw marks.  Dee gets in a few more shots and tries to get her hand inside Maureen to get to her inner walls.  Maureen feels this intrusion and releases her teeth and crawls forward so Dee hands can’t get established.

Maureen decides to straddle Dee’s stomach allowing her full access to her maidenhood as Dee slaps and kicks to prevent the move but falls short as Maureen bounces her ass on Dee.  Dee reaches for Maureen’s ass and tries to claw her rosebud but while her finger gets in, she is at a bad angle t do damage.  Maureen on the other hand is able to use both her hands on Dee’s sweet spot.

Maureen’s left hand grabs and rips at Dee’s better trimmed but still long pussy haired and her other hand start to slip inside Dee.  Dee starts to look worried as does Lucky as he sees where Maureen’s hand is going.  “Rip her cxnt off Maureen” I yell in support.  Maureen looks over “I’ll make sure you get a souvenir honey” as her hand half disappears.

Dee’s yells in pain as Maureen’s fingers find her vaginal wall and dig in and she cannot do much except claw at Maureen’s ass.  “I love hearing you scream” she says as her whole hand disappears inside Dee whose pussy is being destroyed from inside and out.  Dee’s screams fill the room as Maureen works her pussy.  “Do you give, Dee”, Robertared asks only to have Dee give out a defiant “No”.

Maureen seeing red at her defiance, goes to stand up, her hand stuck in Dee’s vagina as she stands lifting her off the floor.  I have never heard a girl scream so loud as Maureen placed her foot on Dee’s stomach and forces her hand out as she pushes down with her foot.

Dee curls into a ball holding her violated pussy as Maureen slaps her ass “how is your pussy feeling cxnt, remember what you did to me last time?”, grabbing her legs and spreading them apart Maureen stomps on Dee’s mound with the heel of her foot, “how do you fucking like it” and spits at Dee.

Dee is taking some hard stomps and tries to protect herself but is unable to do much, tears streaming down her cheeks and Lucky yells out for Robertared to stop her but she states the fight is to submission. Lucky begs Maureen to let her go.

Maureen lets go of Dee who is too sore to move and walks over to Lucky, “you know Lucky, you have always enjoyed my cxnt mauling before” as she runs her hand down your shaft leaning close, “did you know I can also bust some nice balls too” her hand wraps around Lucky’s balls as he screams.  She let’s go and returns to Dee with a wicked grin.

While Dee is rolling on the ground, Maureen reaches under her legs and gets a brutal pussy hold on her and pulls her back, Dee lips being stretched farther than any lips should be.  Maureen lifts Dee up ass first into the air as she tries to crawl away but doesn’t have the strength but still too stubborn to give up.  Open from behind, Maureen lets go and punts Dee from behind.

Her womanhood screaming in pain, Dee can only lie defeated as Maureen turns her on her back.  “Stop being so stubborn or I’ll make sure you never have sex again” and reached in with both claws destroying what is left of Dee’s cxnt which has been stretched, kicked, bit, clawed, pulled and sit at to name a few things.  Maureen’s right hand goes back into Dee’s cxnt and starts destroying Dee’s vaginal walls while her left is twisting and pulling her clit and pubic hair.

In a wave of vaginal pain, Dee finally breaks down starts screaming her surrender “oh God Maureen, please stop” and her hands are trying to stop you from hurting er anymore.  You dig in hard one more time as Dee passes out from the tortuous pain of your hold. Maureen stands up with her hands covered in some slight blood, pussy juices, sweat and pubic hair.

Maureen goes you Lucky and wipes Dee’s juices over his face, “this is what is left of your precious bitch” and sticks her pussy out and places her hands around it and this is what you are not going to see anymore”.  Lucky looks at Dee lying on the floor and is speechless, not even able to look at her glorious pussy.  Robertared releases my bonds and I walk over behind my beautiful mature woman, my cock hard after that action and pointing directly at her ass.

As Maureen posses in front of Lucky as I come behind he and grab her ass, my cock hard against her thigh as she reaches down and starts stroking it.  “looks like you cock will be lonely tonight, not so Lucky” I mock as Maureen takes my cock, stroking it “Looks like I finally found a upgrade” as Lucky looks away as Maureen is stroking me just inches away fro his face, you can see the anger and disbelief in his eyes.  A camera flash goes off as Robertared starts taking pictures of a defeated Dee for the club bulletin board.

I grab Lucky by the hair and smash my cock at his face, “Robertared, take a picture of this”.  The camera flashes.  Maureen sits Dee up and grabs her legs holding them open in a V shape.  The camera flashes.  Maureen reaches down and pulls on Dees pubes.  The camera flashes.  I put my hard cock in Dee’s mouth.  The camera flashes.

We take about a 100 pictures in all sorts of humiliating and fun poses before we decide it is time to finish this.  “This will be a big hit at the club, we could probably sell prints at the club for some of these” Robertared states as she shows us a couple.  Dee is still holding her sore pussy as Maureen grabs her hair and orders her to her knees, “we’re going to have some fun with you tonight”.  Dee kneels defiant yet defeated as she won’t beg for mercy but unsure of what will happen tonight and Maureen brings our a collar and puts it around Dee’s neck along with a leash.

Robertared takes some last pictures of Dee’s ass as she is dragged by the leash by Maureen. Maureen grabs Lucky one last time, “I’m going to make sure Bill pleases Dee better that you ever could” and drags her claws over his cock. I kiss Robertared on the cheek, make sure we get copies of all those and you can release Lucky in an hour.,  Maureen drags Dee harshly out of the room and the last thing ducky sees is my reaching down and grabbing Dee’s ass.

Lucky turns as his cock is grabbed hard as Robertared tells him, “remember the last time you got in my face, tell me why I shouldn’t rip this off”.

Maureen and I walk Dee upstairs to the bedroom as we prepare for the night, I watch her ass shake side to side almost unable to wait.  Maureen sits Dee on the edge of the bed when she crawls up on the satin sheets and lays on her back motioning for Dee towards her pussy, “you better pleasure me good Dee or I will rip you pussy off and mail in back to Lucky”.  Dee, crying, bands down and starts eating Maureen out as I climb in bed behind Dee and take her from behind, banging her face deep into Maureen as she moans with pleasure.

We play with Dee the rest of the night and the whole next day, my cock entering very hole on Dee and Dee’s mouth worshiping every inch of Maureen (esp her pussy) before releasing her Sunday morning to Lucky.  We force her to leave nude “anytime you want a rematch, you know where to find me” Maureen taunts.   Dee left saying nothing but trying to cover herself up as she walked past Lucky.  He turned and didn’t say a word either.  Me and Maureen eat breakfast and without putting the dishes away find ourselves heading back to the bedroom, still super turned on by the match and I pleasure her every way she wants till Monday morning.

I am not sure if Maureen and Dee will ever tangle again but I am glad I was able to be a part of their lives for this experience.  Spent, I curl up next to Maureen , watching the morning light play over her hair and reflect how good life is right now.

The End

Many thanks to Maureen, Dee and Lucky for letting me play in their universe.  Thank you Robertared for your participation.  Also like to thank the girls (and guys) on this site that inspire me to write and fight.  Recently one friend’s account went dark and want to give a shout out to ginap (a sexy, spirited redhead) who always made me feel wanted in this group; I sincerely miss your presence.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
Re: Maureen vs Dee: Part III of III, Revenge Match
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 06:36:14 AM »
Pretty nice job, Bill. Although, I don"t feature being humiliated by anyone, especially a prick like you. I do Like how you mix the sex with the catfighting. I also like the way you formatted the story. Too many writers just make one huge paragraph. Anyway, keep up the good work. Lucky

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 07:54:05 AM »
Thanks for posting this story, Bill. It's good knowing that that little fucking Bitch, Dee, got what she had coming to her.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 08:01:14 PM »
Well, I hope you had fun while writing this Bill. After all, that's what it's all about, isn't it Sweetie? I'm not satisfied with the outcome, but, as the saying goes, you can't win them all. I just hope that Bitch is as sore as I am.

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 05:17:00 AM »
I did enjoy writing this match just thinking of all the Maureen vs Dee fantasies I had in college and beyond.  Thanks for all the kind words and glad everyone enjoyed it.  I also look forward to all the Maureen vs Dee fantasies I will have going forth.

I look forward to doing some more stories.  Working with another member on a Trish vs Lita match as well as a cockfight by or under a waterfall (still working that one out).

I am willing to entertain writing stories about other members similar to what I am doing with some of my poll fights (check out intro for Robertared vs Shay Marie which started today).  Willing to take suggestions or help others out.

Wild Bill