Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
January 22, 2017, 04:19:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: @Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Boxing BBW characters wanted!!  (Read 432 times)
skittles111

« on: January 09, 2017, 03:54:59 AM »

So I looking to start a BBW boxing story series. I have my main character which is this 19 year old Irish busty BBW. But I need some opponents for her.  So if anyone wants to give some ideas for Other BBW characters for her to box that would be nice. Any ideas are wanted and be creative guys! Hope to hear from you!

I'm a big nice guy who loves his female catfights and boxing.
FawnL
God Member

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 08:34:30 AM »

...count me in if you need an Asian character.........!!   Grin Grin
ultimatespinach

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 11:51:35 AM »

I just love those interracial encounters so I'd really like to see your busty Irish bbw take on a strong and powerful black bbw woman and of course the black woman trounces the Irish girl who is no match for the ebony beauties strength and speed!
Ginny38
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 12:48:40 PM »

How "big" is big in BBW (height, weight). Will you have her in a specific (legit) weight class, or will this be more of an unregulated promotion?

I ask because I would be happy to create several (roster fillers) for you... if you are looking for fighters to populate the universe as you develop it.

Or were you looking for FCF members who want to participate (in which case you may want to make that clear/clearer).

Either way, GOOD LUCK!!

skittles111

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 02:42:51 AM »

If you could make some roster fillers that would be great and when I think of size I would think between the height of (5'5-5'10) and for weight( 230-280)

I'm a big nice guy who loves his female catfights and boxing.
Ginny38
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 07:08:53 PM »

Here's a few ideas. Feel free to use (or not). Even if you just refer to someone's previous victory over (name) they can help "flesh out" your other characters' ring histories. I've also provided some background details... which may help (or inspire) some plot devices down the road. Good luck with this, it sounds interesting ... and a bit different than the usual strippers and models.

Suggested Name (ethnicity - if not whitebread) age, height, weight, brief bio & style notes

Wendy van Hooten, 22 y/o, 5'5”, 240# brunette Ivy League educated weightlifter and wrestler. An Olympic powerlifting hopeful, she missed her chance, finishing 5th at the US Nationals. She's only minimally trained in boxing (from her post-contract training sessions). Used power lifting techniques as a wrestler (they wow the crowd!) but was too light and too short to have sustained success against bigger, stronger, more experienced - & better trained - wrestlers.
[Wendy's just learning to box; hopes to hook up with an older fighter to mentor her and/or a trainer.]

Mable 'Marbles' McMasters, redhead, 40 y/o, 5'8”, 257#. Ex-pro wrestler, ex-nightclub bouncer, ex-reality show participant, ex-MMA wannabe (w/0-2 record). Ex-wife (3x divorced!) Mable recently “discovered” she was a lesbian and her new girlfriend DeeDee (see below) talked her into losing 20 lbs to get into shape and join this new BBW boxing “thing” (after seeing her fight in a parking lot last month). She's known as 'Marbles' because everyone thinks she's dumb as a bag of ... well, you get the idea!
[Mable works DeeDee's corner when DeeDee's fighting]

Deandra 'DeeDee' Duncan, dirty blond, 33 y/o, 5'10”, 226#, 44DD-32-42. Stripper at a lesbian club who (according to police records) has a history of resolving “differences” with other women at the club using her fists. She's not the least bit technical, but uses a “whirlwind attack” combined with her terrific lower body muscularity and great fitness (from hours of dancing) to overwhelm overmatched opponents. She's reckless and tends to “fly off the handle” and is vulnerable against well-trained fighters who can protet themselves until they find an opening. (It should be mentioned that while DeeDee's body is everything one might expect from a woman in her chosen career field, her face looks the way it should on an older women with little in the way of boxing defensive skills!) 
[DeeDee works Mable's corner when Mable's fighting]

Rocki 'Belle' Boa [Asian]. 26 y/o, 5'6.75”, 266# (46FF-34-48). Trying out on an H1B visa (for 'hard to find skills') hoping to score a permanent gig. Rocki is an anglesized version of her native name (which is too difficult for Westerners to pronounce... or even type). Her chosen “stage name” is an homage to Rocky Balboa of movie fame, although Rocki doesn't have a clue who “Rocky” is/was! Her only “combat” experience was last year when she was part of a “female sumo wrestling” troup that appeared weekly at bars on the West Coast on the nights when the topless mud wrestling, and/or hot oil wrestling girls who usually entertained the drunks got one of their (few and far between) obligatory night's off!
Rocki's hopes for a future in BBW Boxing are pretty much riding on two big, soft, breasts and one cute, Oriental, face.... which aren't either going to last long if she can't find out how to protect them!!

“Captain Midnight” [African-American]. 45 y/o, 5'9”, 288# (50H-44-52). Not much is known about the woman who calls herself 'Capt. Midnight' other than the biographical data she provided when she signed her contract. “I'm a preacher's daughter who went to a conservative church school and graduated, with honors, with a Doctor of Divinity degree. After trying my hand at preaching for several years, I became frustrated with my career and left the church.
I'm going to bring the Wrath of God down on the sinful women of BBW Boxing flaunting their bodies in front of men for filthy lucre. All of my winnings go to a home for orphaned girls in West Africa - where my slave ancestors were stolen from!”

Penny Nichols, blonde, blue-eyed, 20 y/o, 6'1”, 210# (38E-28-40). Penny's a naive youngster from the backwoods of Tennessee who answered an ad in the local pennysaver looking for girls to box, wrestle and dance at a local 'Good Ol' Boy' country and western bar. The unscrupulous owner took advantage of Penny (once a night and twice on Saturdays!) for the year she worked there... mostly wrestling topless weeknights, nude on Saturdays but she also did a little “boxing” with big, soft, gloves.
Not surprisingly, Penny turned out to be pretty good at the sex with the owner, not so much at the boxing and wrestling against older and less good looking women who were jealous of her youth and good looks. She'd still be there if the owner's wife and her sister hadn't found out what was going on and ran Penny out of town....
She had been hitchhiking when she was picked up by a long haul trucker who was a fan of BBW Boxing and convinced her it was “legit” so she signed a “development contract” for a $5,000 signing bonus. It wasn't until she read the small print (tiny print really, and in confusing legalese too boot) that she found she was obligated to two years of boxing, plus she had to pay her own expenses, AND she has to gain another 25-30 pounds before she meets the minimum weight limit to be eligible for winning prize money!!
“And that's all going to my hips and butt,” she wailed.
Still she's a crowd favorite, so Penny has plenty of opportunities to get into a ring....but not so many to actually win a fight, and until she gets to 240, none at all to earn $$!
Pages: [1]

Jump to: